Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress (123450 Views)

Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks (video) / Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by placeofallure(f): 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2020
neonly:

Side chick are tighter and more over u can do whatever with a side chick any style gbenusi they think of any style na with pleasure but if u try with yur wife
For d next 3 days na complain say bella dey pain am

You're very correct. I have male friends who confide in me. The wife deprives him of sex. She said they've had 3 kids and they're done, so no more reason to cruise. This is a man who spends the better part of the month onshore o.
Another one, he said his wife is " Mary the mother of Jesus" Everytime she's in the church. She hardly cooks. If she's not attending a parish event, she's away camping. He helps himself out with a side chick.
Yet another one, the wife without a reason , she's acting under the influence of her sister I suppose, just padlock her thing for about a year ago. Family waded in, religious leaders too for where? The man too has been cooling off with side chicks.

Many times, women are not saints. We push them out and to salvage the situation becomes a big task.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by bluefilm: 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
Ha ha ha ha

The wives are angry. grin grin grin

Well sha, any day my wife try this kain thing, na dat day she go tell me weda na me dey marry am or na she dey marry me.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Mac2016(m): 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
Romanoff:

I disagree sir. The wife in this pic is even more beautiful than the side piece.

Na frustration dey make woman do this thing.

Randy men just full everywhere.
Frustration that could not be bridled... Nice one. Hope you're not like her sha?! If na me na to marry the mistress o.. And file to run away from uncontrollable frustration for the rest of my life...

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Kaydeexotic(m): 7:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
James289:
I ain't got time for this shit.... U get a side chick, I get a sidecock.... Case closed!

You get caught first and you are gone in 60 seconds.. he ain't gat time for shit as well cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by GoodFaith: 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
AfroKnight:

I’m telling you. This woman just made her husband spend money unplanned.

"This woman just made her husband spend money unplanned" ----LOL
Please explain
Meaning side chick is getting BMW 4.351X convertible 2021

2 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by neonly: 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
placeofallure:

You're very correct. I have male friends who confide in me. The wife deprives him of sex. She said they've had 3 kids and they're done, so no more reason to cruise. This is a man who spends the better part of the month onshore o.
Another one, he said his wife is " Mary the mother of Jesus" Everytime she's in the church. She hardly cooks. If she's not attending a parish event, she's away camping. He helps himself out with a side chick.
Yet another one, the wife without a reason , she's acting under the influence of her sister I suppose, just padlock her thing for about a year ago. Family waded in, religious leaders too for where? The man too has been cooling off with side chicks.

Many times, women are not saints. We push them out and to salvage the situation becomes a big task.

May you stand and never stumble
Very correct

3 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by GoodFaith: 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
humblemikel:
Dear Single Girls,
Make una fear God small.
I Guess
Dear Married Men
Keep your dick in your pants
Only take it out for your wive
LOL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by DeejayTeeno(m): 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
Hmmmmm.. E sweet to talk now oooh! undecided

It's easier said than done kiss
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ScotMisile: 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2020
donbachi:
What if d alledged sidechick na him business associate...afteral,na outdoor place dem dey,no be indoor.
from outdoor activities to indoor activities.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by SUPERPACK: 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2020
AfroKnight:

In whose sleep? My guy, perish that thought. Shey bomb dey your head ni?
In your sleep of course.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Dayoara: 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2020
These ungodly, socially unacceptable, immoral phenomenon must stop... Let men control their third leg and be committed to their wives. I standby...

3 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by spiritmasquerad(m): 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
AfroKnight:

Of course she would be a prostitute if she cheated on her husband. Let’s call a spade a spade. The man is the victim.
The man is also a prostitute and greedy

2 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ZooOga: 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
James289:
I ain't got time for this shit.... U get a side chick, I get a sidecock.... Case closed!

may ur marriage be happy and full of fidelity!

now if by chance u gotta go the "sidecock" route, try not to use low quality condoms from India or China or wherever the source. Many stories online of dem breaking in action. wink

RESEARCH SUGGESTS THAT A WOMAN’S BODY INCORPORATES DNA FROM THE SEMEN OF HER CASUAL SEX PARTNERS

http://www.returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by yeyeosoronga: 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
Why do women bother with such nonsense sef? If he cheats on you, go out there and do your own.
Forgiveness is a sin in my dictionary

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Angelacruz: 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2020
Asin
PEPPERified:
This one is strong!
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by deebrain(m): 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2020
PEPPERified:
This one is strong!

Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Blackmiserable(m): 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
NextD18:
I hate to say this but I have to.

As a woman, if you have zero tolerance for a cheating man, you'll hardly cope or have a successful marriage. cheesy cheesy

Trust me; this is the bitter truth.

99.583% of women who their marriage has lasted successfully, once tolerated and forgave their husband for being unfaithful. smiley

Loud it for those at the back to hear.

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by shugabasbn: 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
Most of the women that their husband cheat they were once side chic of someone wife before.
The rate at with lady carried married men in tertiary institutions I always wondering at which karma that we judge them.

Unfortunately the woman is a bye gone

3 Likes

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Blackmiserable(m): 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
AfroKnight:
Useless wife.

You went to disgrace the babe. Why? This is the irritating character that made your husband look elsewhere. When all you give him is stress, Man will seek succour in the arms of a mistress. The ministrations of a mistress will help him calm down. If not he would have kicked your troublesome yansh out of his house.

The man is the victim here. What a pity. embarassed

Edit:

all of you quoting me to disagree. Ori yin ti gbale. Shey you cannot see the garage behaviour of this cantankerous wife? A pity the man has to live with her under the same roof.

Any wife that embarrasses her husband like this is not worthy to be called a wife. She must be returned to her father’s house and the bride price must be refunded with interest to cover inflation.

ThIs innocent hapless man is enduring a toxic woman in marriage. Sad.[/sup]

She has the rights to be jealous, angry, and act appropriately. She's the victim, not the husband.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
James289:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by Ebowo(f): 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2020
kay29000:

Exactly. The thing tire me o. They were at an outdoor bar...not even indoor bar.
D woman is not a dummy! Do u know how much women try to protect their home,especially if there are kids? U think that was the first time she saw them together? Or the first n only approach to talk sense into them? I'm sure she couldn't take it any longer.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by nosapre(m): 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
you don't chase away adulterous spirit via marriage.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by slimjosh231(m): 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
AfroKnight:
Useless wife.

You went to disgrace the babe. Why? This is the irritating character that made your husband look elsewhere. When all you give him is stress, Man will seek succour in the arms of a mistress. The ministrations of a mistress will help him calm down. If not he would have kicked your troublesome yansh out of his house.

Edit:

all of you quoting me to disagree. Ori yin ti gbale. Shey you cannot see the garage behaviour of this cantankerous wife? A pity the man has to live with her under the same roof.

Any wife that embarrasses her husband like this is not worthy to be called a wife. She must be returned to her father’s house and the bride price must be refunded with interest to cover inflation.

ThIs innocent hapless man is enduring a toxic woman in marriage. Sad.
You still entered 2020 with Mumu. God help you. Just read the rubbish you wrote all over again.
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ityP(m): 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
sinaj:
I guess March's Theme is Operation Possess your Possession grin grin grin

Side Chicks be warned!!!

I wonder how worldly children will judge this matter coz its obvious the wife is finer and sexier than the side chick.

But obviously more foolish that the side chick
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ityP(m): 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2020
AfroKnight:
Useless wife.

Edit:

ThIs innocent hapless man is enduring a toxic woman in marriage. Sad.

I agree

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ityP(m): 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
UgoManchester:
Now, As the wife is prettier and more classic than the shameless side chick, where are the people who says the man cheats on his wife because his wife looks dirty and tattered? Look, there is nothing you can do to stop a CHEAT from cheating. That Serves her right. Side Chicks continue,Crazy Wives will continue to disgrace and ruin your life.

The crazy wives are disgracing themselves
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ityP(m): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2020
James289:

This is the ONLY right thing to do. Instead of fighting innocent girls
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ityP(m): 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
Epistasis:
I just love what married women are doing these days. A man has this inherent trait of being promiscuous but his woman must put him in check.
A woman who is ready to make her marriage work must be confrontational in nature, stand up and defend her territory. Let's the side chicks take the risk she took and make the life of her man better, they love to reap from where they didn't sow.

If I'm the cheating husband, I will get more side chicks. Let's see who gets tired of fighting grin grin grin
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ityP(m): 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2020
Meninmen:

Shut up your gutter. I am a man. Some men (just like some women) are naturally unfaithful. Did the husband tell you that his wife has irritating character? Stay on nairaland and be assuming nonsense. What the wife did was wrong, but be careful the extent you blame her. You don't know the pain she has endured in that marriage.

Stay on Nairaland and be assuming nonsense

If she is tired of the pain, she should file for divorce. If I cheat and my wife fights the side chick, I'd add more side chicks. When she is tired of fighting, she go tell me
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ityP(m): 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
xynniey:
The society advices women to leave side chics n attack their husband when they find them cheating.

Woman: U attack side chic
Umuwa: she is a stupid woman. If she was takibg care of her husband he wouldnt be looking outside.

Woman: attacks husbands private part with hot water.
Umuwa: this woman is a wicked jezebel. She is a witch

So what should be the remedy for women? Jumping from one ministry to another praying for husband, or getting a sidecock.?

She should get a sidecock. When the husband finds out, he divorces her since she's so stupid, she couldn't think of divorce herself
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ityP(m): 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2020
Theyoungmatron:
Their marriage wasn't successful. Those women just lost hope in marriages as they do not have options then, that's why they raise the new generation of women who will not tolerate cheating in any form.

And by "not tolerate", you mean, fighting side chicks? grin grin grin
Re: Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress by ityP(m): 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
djon78:

The man met his match. He married a werey woman. Good for him.

If you know you can't be faithful in marriage don't marry at all.
Why agree to a distinguished institution like marriage and not honor it. Better not be involved at all.

You think the man is bothered about this? Lol. He will.still find another side chick to knack. He will be careful this time though

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.