Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video (43571 Views)

Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Spending Plan: $1.25bn For Abuja Rail, $500m For NTA / APC, PDP Governors, Others Congratulate Ahmed Lawan On His Victory (photos) / Aregbesola Shades Amosun At APC Rally, Angry Amosun Reports Him To Buhari (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by Bragalane: 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
That's cos my narrative does not suit your bigoted lifestyle of woes yeah ?!
Bizibi:
another empty drum.....

I am so sorry I quoted you at all never knew I was dealing with a rretard.
Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by Bizibi(m): 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
Bragalane:
That's cos my narrative does not suit your bigoted lifestyle of woes yeah ?!
empty drum look for another thread and defend the dafts in government.blind adults defending nonsense.
Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by Kris4luv(m): 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
His Excellency the Distinguished rubber stamp President of the senate
Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Lawan is a disgrace. See this man o undecided

Abaribe is a disgrace to Igbo people. Ow has he affected his people he's representing.
Kettle calling pot black
Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by frog12: 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
lawan should be removed immediately !!!!!
Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by Cherez: 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
Afamed:
The ticket racketer/ hypocrite Abaribe was no where to be seen during the borrowing years of PDP even when the crude oil price was at its peak.

Abaribe can continue to deceive his gullible followers. His years as deputy governor in Abia has still been under investigation till tomorrow
You've resumed again?
Be wise at least fro once.
PDP especially in the person of OBJ via Okonjo-Iweala got pardon for all the loot by PMB and his Abacha (whom he claims ain't corrupt but repatriating his stolen billions) from Paris funds to others.
Bros, get your facts right.
Shameless that GEJ did badly and PMB is doing worse diving our savings and even Forex.
Imagine the monies borrowed in the last 5yrs; someone is trying to save us masses and our generations and you're shameless enought to throw ignorant jabs at him. Are you not supposed to be asking this question yourself?
Stop being a zombie and think for yourself
You should be pitied.
Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by klax(m): 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
bigpicture001:

You will still vote for them if given 5k......

Pls are you mad. I mean are you insane? Who do you think you are talking to, hungry poor guy or what

Never in your life i repeat never in your life say such to me. Do you think everybody here are from face me I face home pls don't get me angry.

Pls keep off my mention what an insult? 5k from who just tell me? Biko pls just stay off my mention i beg you in the name God.
Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by bigpicture001: 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2020
klax:

Pls are you mad. I mean are you insane? Who do you think you are talking to, hungry poor guy or what

Never in your life i repeat never in your life say such to me. Do you think everybody here are from face me I face home pls don't get me angry.

Pls keep off my mention what an insult? 5k from who just tell me? Biko pls just stay off my mention i beg you in the name God.

U mayb richer than 5k..but hv a 5k buy ur bites mentality....

If I were u,nd am not in that category,I would simply laugh it off and say "not my type" instead of trying to show how u were brought up with charades of insults.....

Brother,get more matured!
Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by klax(m): 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
bigpicture001:

U mayb richer than 5k..but hv a 5k buy ur bites mentality....

If I were u,nd am not in that category,I would simply laugh it off and say "not my type" instead of trying to show how u were brought up with charades of insults.....

Brother,get more matured!

You are really sick for being so silly to think everyone need the damn apc 5k to survived. Pls as I said keep off my mention. Thanks.

As a matter my anger was based on connecting me with a party called apc I so much hate.

Go back to all my post uou will understand me better. Biko I beg you kindly keep off my mentioned.
Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by Afamed: 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
Cherez:

You've resumed again?
Be wise at least fro once.
PDP especially in the person of OBJ via Okonjo-Iweala got pardon for all the loot by PMB and his Abacha (whom he claims ain't corrupt but repatriating his stolen billions) from Paris funds to others.
Bros, get your facts right.
Shameless that GEJ did badly and PMB is doing worse diving our savings and even Forex.
Imagine the monies borrowed in the last 5yrs; someone is trying to save us masses and our generations and you're shameless enought to throw ignorant jabs at him. Are you not supposed to be asking this question yourself?
Stop being a zombie and think for yourself
You should be pitied.
What's this one saying?
Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by bobntu: 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
Without any iota of doubt, Very Distinguished Senator Abaribe remains the most courageous politician in Nigeria today. Even his critics know so!
Sometimes I wonder where he derives his guts from. He is able to say things others only bear in their minds.
And for those who bother about what he has done or has not done for his constituency, I ask - "why cry more than the bereaved?".Just in case you never knew, the role of a legislator is to make laws and checkmate the executive; not to provide infrastructure and utilities (that is the function of the executive arm of government from LGA, State and federal).
Thank you.
Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by frog12: 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
you dey really funny. how can you approve withut the details??

valenu:
After watching this video, I conclude that few good persons can not fight numerous bad people. May God bless senator Abaribe. At this point if I were him, I would join the bad people and let us all suffer the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
valenu:
After watching this video, I conclude that few good persons can not fight numerous bad people. May God bless senator Abaribe. At this point if I were him, I would join the bad people and let us all suffer the consequences.
Decamp to APC an share the remaining Abacha loots @22billion dollar Bubu have clearly scam us life the person he clearly defended that Abacha is not a thief.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mozegee:
Abaribe, God will continue to bless u.How can a stooge Senate president approve such amount,without they citizens knowing what the money is for. Heaven will not forgive bihari and his cabal.keep on mortgaging this country. The type of corruption that is going on this regime have supersede the entire 16 yrs of pdp

A day is coming when we will wake up just to see that naija people have been sold grin
Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by OluwaDamilola01: 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

What's this one saying?
[/s]
Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by greencard: 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
Urchman200:
The difference is that if abaribe is a yoruba man, igboman will always support his stand on issues that has to do with justice, it worries me so much y an average yurobaman hate someone who speaks for the general interests seriously ,when u talk they will say u are expressing emotions, is supporting evil a new way of becoming politically correct?
face the topic don't troll the tribal sentiment crew , they don't need new members.."be you"

To me what's bad is bad,

Has any Igbo man sold his wares to you for free??
Be an independent mind that wouldn't form opinion base on tribal sentiments
Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by anonymous1759(m): 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
CrudeSon:

You are a disgrace!!! No wonder the country keep going backwards cos of people like you,never appreciate even whenit is certain it will affect you most and not the senator! Tueh

You're just a pdp clone all the politicians are the same the guy you quoted said nothing wrong.
If Abaribe is a saint he should stop receiving over 25m monthly and he should sponsor a bill for senators salaries to be slashed. He's just playing the opposition nothing more.
Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by Urchman200: 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
greencard:
face the topic don't troll the tribal sentiment crew , they don't need new members.."be you"

To me what's bad is bad,

Has any Igbo man sold his wares to you for free??
Be an independent mind that wouldn't form opinion base on tribal sentiments
sorry for derailing ok.
Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by DedeNkem: 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
The biggest loan ever in Nigeria history, benefits mostly the corrupt north!
Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by olmoRoc: 11:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
na share dem go share dat money
Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 07, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

But you were once supporting PDP, what happened? Nonsense fvckboy.
Yeah until I realised all of them are the same...
Fvckboy? I love u too honey...kisses...
Re: Senator Abaribe Confronts Lawan On $22.7 Billion Loan Approval For Buhari (Video by feb20Obinna: 4:16am On Mar 08, 2020
Why are juggling matters up? Attacking personality instead of the exceptions rised:

Abaribe got a loan bill to be passed , nd felt no!!- let's not b in a hurry to jump into this 'grease'.
This looks lopsided, let's justify the loopsidedness, so it will clear to ALL , the loopsided suppose loan spending is for the good of ALL.
Simply pull, let's probe further each of the summarised line item and be sure the ends justifies the means.

Now instead of routing the path of transparency, Senate President wants, Abaribe to first come to him and talk the obvious out with him 1st. secondly, that the items to b spent-on are clearly stated and needs not to b debated/ probed further - like development projects nd Islamic Banking ( come to think of it- how is this going to add meaningful value to the present economic challenge ... Issue for another debate) . And since Abaribe cudnt give in to his emotional blackmail / intimidation, he resulted into tagging him as been playing a PARTISANT.
Simply put, the bill has already been passed, bringing it to the floor is to fulfill all 'righteousness'.- Robber Stamp!!

Let's submit in relation to the drama played out - stick wit issue as they come, else see yourself as playingout the biased you. Robbing peter to pay pual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Governor Fayose And Fayemi… When The Going Was Good! / Umahi's Defection: Primate Ayodele Reveals Political Future Of Ebonyi Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.