Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,507 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? (34943 Views)

Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) / Lady Shares Experience With Her Interviewer In The US / When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by crackhouse(m): 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
I will say why do I need to impress you sir.
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by asobo: 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
Hhb
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by iCauseTrouble: 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by poiZon: 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
horpigee1:
What will you say if an interviewer says "You
have 10 minutes to impress me?"
Has anyone experienced this before?

Please share your experience and how did you sort yourself out?

Thanks
U don't need to say anything, just get down to business.
Start doing pressup
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
I'll tell him he has 10 minutes to convince me they are a right fit for me.

He should tell me under 10 minutes why I should give my services to them and how working for them will improve me and advance my career.

tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by shogsman(m): 12:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
I'd say ''sorry I didn't realize this was a date''

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by drnoel: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
Larryfest:
Some interviewers are just too crazy... A lady interviewer once pulled an applicant's tie off and asked him to knot it back. Crazy!!! If you be guy wey no sabi knot tie e don finish be dat for that interview.

Can only happen in Nigeria. Crazy country. Also depends on the role in question. Some roles require wooing the applicant for the company.
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by ablejesus26(m): 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
I will tell him about the wonders of the
Galaticos
and how no other club can ever be like
Real Madrid
and if he says he is a baca fan
I will look at him in the face and shout
hala Madrid
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by AOB1: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
If the interviewer na woman I will tell that let's go and bleep ourselves tongue wink grin
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by AOB1: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
If the interviewer na woman I will tell her that let's go and bleep ourselves tongue wink grin
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Ykc2(m): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
Like the day I won 2 million dollars contract with kikabaka digital system in Switzerland see me the way I impressed the interviewer under 10 minutes,be your self make sure you speak like five languages like me dont panic ,

1 Like

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by kponkedenge(m): 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
Beckysexy:
I'll just tell him, I can handle his d!ck well.
I'll seduce him and impress him.
Finito
Are you sure you're a lady?
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Taciturn1: 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
ablejesus26:
I will tell him about the wonders of the

Galaticos

and how no other club can ever be like

Real Madrid

and if he says he is a baca fan

I will look at him in the face and shout

hala Madrid
You aren't yet ready for a job, apparently

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Originalsly: 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
justnock:

The best way to impress someone in an interview, is by expressing yourself better.
Tell him/her what you have to offer him, that is unique from the crowd.
Don't talk about your achievements, but rather, the achievements of the interviewer/company (do your homework on the company), and how, what and why you plan to contribute immensely to the growth of the company.

Well said in a nutshell. It's not personal.....to impress the interviewer ... like doing a somersault over the desk and landing on the chair on one foot... it's....same as drobo said earlier....why should I hire you?
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
Say what? i go just stand up begin dance 'zanku' for her. e mi o ra ye oshi.
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Palehair: 12:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
Beckysexy:
I'll just tell him, I can handle his d!ck well.
I'll seduce him and impress him.
Finito
Works like a charm every time, just too easy for you girls
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Dreyton36: 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:
If the interviewer is a lady, I'll just strip and show her my big gbola. If she's not impressed with that, then nothing in this world can impress her.
crazy dude��
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by bloggerpraise1(m): 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2020
I will say,
Well I don't need your job sir!
Check my signature to join my training on creating an entertainment blog like and make money from it.
JOIN now while it's free.
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by paix(m): 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:
If the interviewer is a lady, I'll just strip and show her my big gbola. If she's not impressed with that, then nothing in this world can impress her.
What if her husband has twice what you think you have?
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by ablejesus26(m): 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
Taciturn1:
You aren't yet ready for a job, apparently

if he is not impressed

I will tell him Bleep baca

and

Bleep you too
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Taciturn1: 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
ablejesus26:

if he is not impressed

I will tell him Bleep baca

and

Bleep you too
smh

1 Like

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by vicardino(m): 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
Just tell him/her that you don't live to impress people and walk out like a boss

1 Like

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by joepepsy(m): 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
Just remove my cloths
horpigee1:
What will you say if an interviewer says "You
have 10 minutes to impress me?"
Has anyone experienced this before?

Please share your experience and how did you sort yourself out?

Thanks
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by paix(m): 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
crackhouse:
I will say why do I need to impress you sir.
Are you there to ask or be asked?
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by MoMercyDada(m): 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
LegendaryLover:
Just remove ur every clothing. Bend over while nude and show interviewer the hole in ur yansh, saying "it's one of the weakest muscles in the body, but can pull out the strongest shits in this world".

This works in every interview.
U must be crazy ���
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by krize(m): 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
Look at the office requirements and express boldly areas of strength...let em know how you'd own the office...shikena
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by paix(m): 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
joepepsy:
Just remove my cloths
To show your bony chest?
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by paix(m): 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
vicardino:
Just tell him/her that you don't live to impress people and walk out like a boss
How can you walk like a BOSS in somebody else's office?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by OlawaleBammie: 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
Larryfest:
Some interviewers are just too crazy... A lady interviewer once pulled an applicant's tie off and asked him to knot it back. Crazy!!! If you be guy wey no sabi knot tie e don finish be dat for that interview.

She go knot am back for me cus a no sabi knot,

how u go pull my tie for public, why u no pull my trouser wey dey easy to wear back?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by proclinician: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:

1 Like

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:
....,..Ewu cambia
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
Fvccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkk You!!!!

My simple reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jobs Posted On LINKEDIN / 9 Things You Should Avoid During Job Interviews. / FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.