Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? (34944 Views)

Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) / Lady Shares Experience With Her Interviewer In The US / When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by oluwafemme129(m): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
Son of Jazbel grin grin grin grin grin grin
Beckysexy:
I'll just tell him, I can handle his d!ck well.
I'll seduce him and impress him.
Finito
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Trutalker123: 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
horpigee1:
What will you say if an interviewer says "You
have 10 minutes to impress me?"
Has anyone experienced this before?

Please share your experience and how did you sort yourself out?

Thanks

Just apply ielts skills and talk about yourself. Let your talk follow d sequence of introduction, body and conclusion.

You sure can talk about yourself. Or do you want me to disbelieve that?
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
I will show him my K/D on apex legends

1 Like

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Gandollaar(f): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:
If the interviewer is a lady, I'll just strip and show her my big gbola. If she's not impressed with that, then nothing in this world can impress her.
Hian!

And you were insisting on marrying a virgin in the other thread! sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Adebowalay(m): 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
Yustash001:
Ewooo...
craze original
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Davash222(m): 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
Gandollaar:
Hian!

And you were insisting on marrying a virgin in the other thread! sad
Exactly. Virgin girl or I join monastery. Can't settle for less
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Tulsaguy: 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:
If the interviewer is a lady, I'll just strip and show her my big gbola. If she's not impressed with that, then nothing in this world can impress her.
You generated 60 likes with your idiotic response, waoh......shows how bad things have become. marlians generation

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by ignis: 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:

What if na guy?
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Sweeetheart(m): 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
i'm Ikediba omobolanle Abubakar. I possessed a Bachelor of science degree in Sociology from university of Lagos, I'm a passionate, hardworking personnel with my wealth of experience in interrelationship skills, customer care, social relations, marketing skills, programming and excel. I'm optimistic to have an outstanding performance in the role of a marketing officer in your organisation with the reference of my experiences in places I have worked, my excellent records is there to prove my assertion

I have been dreaming and inspiring to be part of the team of this great organisation for a long period of time , it was a dream come true to received an invite text for interview

If I'm considered as a marketing officer of this great organization, I promised to work harder and bring a brand new skills to our marketing channel, in order to make us the best among other competitors

1 Like

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by armadeo(m): 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
crackhouse:
I will say why do I need to impress you sir.

I dont know why but this cracked me up real bad. grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by DAYOODS(m): 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:

You are a mad man . grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:
Shoes impress women...

Not your big miserable dick tongue
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by kerry57: 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
Show him ur swag kawai
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Tonnyray: 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
I'll break it into 3 parts:
1. Flatter the organization. By this you talk superlatively about them and their achievements in the industry over the years. This presupposes you have done the due diligence of researching what key things there are to know about them
2. Highlight clearly how your coming will improve on these aforementioned positives of the organization with resultant increase in market share bla bla..
3. Last 15-30 seconds: Thank them for the opportunity accorded you to come this step closer to partnering with them.

That's the principle to work with.

8 Likes

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Atikuorbuhari: 2:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
I'll just tell the interviewer that I am a Fulani herdsman
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by ffo(m): 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
Beckysexy:
Finito

what is she is a woman?
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by micflo28(m): 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
Beckysexy:
Finito
please my dear call me...I need this handling I can pay. 0.8.0.6.4.8.2.4.0.3.1
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 06, 2020
grin
Davash222:
gbola again! That word
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by AkuOlisa: 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
horpigee1:
What will you say if an interviewer says "You
have 10 minutes to impress me?"
Has anyone experienced this before?

Please share your experience and how did you sort yourself out?

Thanks

Sir with all due respect I will love to impress you with actions rather then words. If 10 minutes of my vocabulary expression is all takes to impress you then am sorry to say this. You don't have sense. # stands up and walk out #

1 Like

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by damesilver(m): 2:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:

this is a joke we know, but again for such similar less than worthy actions, there might be hidden cameras somewhere monitoring the interview session.

Now on a serious note, we need to start reconsidering jostling for paid employments as these and many more impolitely asked questions demean our humanity kind of. why should i impress you or anyone? is that not faking my normal me just to get something? There should be courtesy and dignity in approach no matter the level. However we will thank them for bringing to our conscious reminder that it pays ultimately to be ones own boss or better still, partnership.
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by uuzba(m): 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
Jaspernubi:
Tell the interviewer to go with his or her Job, stand up and walk out on him or her, But after letting him know that you are not an hypocrite who impress for just 10 minutes, that 10 minutes impression will be a lie and deceit and pretenses, make him realize that you make indelible marks and that you are not on a Job to impress Him but to do the Job well and positively

I tell you a story
In an interview, I invited 10 People and asked them to walk in one after the other,
I asked them all to stand on the Desk
They all did except ONE

The one who refused told me to my face that standing on the desk is a stupid idea and had nothing to do with the Job and that he does not do silly and stupid things

He was the Candidate we were looking for , one who when prompted to take a stupid decision will challenge you to your face and make you look stupid for daring to do wrong

Don't be timid before and interviewer
That is what makes you a man
I have several experiences

Impress me in 10 mins is not a stupid thing.
So the question remains.
What can you do to impress the interviewer in 10 mins

Such a company probably has much money and they just want to know if you are there to work for them with focus or are you coming to charge phone, crack jokes and run home with salary every month.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Davash222(m): 2:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
Blu03:
grin
gbola again! That word
Learnt that from you. Lol
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by uuzba(m): 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

Sir with all due respect I will love to impress you with actions rather then words. If 10 minutes of my vocabulary expression is all takes to impress you then am sorry to say this. You don't have sense. # stands up and walk out #
Stand up, walk out, lose the job and prove to the interviewer that you don't know anything about their company, the work or any of the stress they face. Maybe their biggest stress is ordinary starting of generator in the morning and only you have that ability because all of them are seriously busy.You don't even know. Maybe you can calculate money without using calculator and they often need suchm you don't even know.
You just Ieft without doing anything because you know nothing about them.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by hicomm17: 2:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
Well If it was me, I would tell d interviewer 10 mins isn't enough for me to impress him/ her and that I have plans to keep impressing him/her for d rest of my stay in d company if hired and why make it short..
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by uuzba(m): 2:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
hicomm17:
Well If it was me, I would tell d interviewer 10 mins isn't enough for me to impress him/ her and that I have plans to keep impressing him/her for d rest of my stay in d company if hired and why make it short..
It shows you don't know anything about the company and you just want to hang in there, collecting free salary.
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Beckysexy(f): 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
kponkedenge:

Are you sure you're a lady?
JAMB question
Does a man bear Rebecca?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Beckysexy(f): 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
ffo:

what is she is a woman?
I'll just leave
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by AkuOlisa: 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
uuzba:

Stand up, walk out, lose the job and prove to the interviewer that you don't know anything about their company, the work or any of the stress they face. Maybe their biggest stress is ordinary starting of generator in the morning and only you have that ability because all of them are seriously busy.You don't even know. Maybe you can calculate money without using calculator and they often need suchm you don't even know.
You just Ieft without doing anything because you know nothing about them.

Any company that employs people base on their vocabulary expression still have a long way to go because that means anyone with sweet talk can get away with a lot of things in that company. That is why we are where we are today as a nation because the politicians knows how to deceive us with sweet speech with no action to back it up.

If you truly want me to impress you give me something to solve in a practical manner and not by vocabulary expression. What if I impress you with my words after getting the job and it was discovered that I don't know shiitt about the job ?

If my CV is good enough for the job it's either you place me on probation or give me a practical test to prove my worth.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Beckysexy(f): 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
oluwafemme129:
Son of Jazbel grin grin grin grin grin
Funniest part is that, I may not be able to do it. grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by kponkedenge(m): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
Beckysexy:

JAMB question
Does a man bear Rebecca?
Because of what you wrote.... Besides most guys use female handles to write all sort of weird stuffs...your comment seemed like one of them.
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by ogbonti: 2:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
Larryfest:
Some interviewers are just too crazy... A lady interviewer once pulled an applicant's tie off and asked him to knot it back. Crazy!!! If you be guy wey no sabi knot tie e don finish be dat for that interview.

that’s harassment

i pray i get the job if not i will sue her for
touching me inappropriately

only in Nigeria ��

none sense
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Candycrushy(f): 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
NLReposter:
If na girl ehh
What will happen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jobs Posted On LINKEDIN / 9 Things You Should Avoid During Job Interviews. / FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.