Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? (34938 Views)

Nigerian Lady "Wows" Interviewer With Her Perfect English Speaking Skills (Vid) / Lady Shares Experience With Her Interviewer In The US / When The Interviewer Asks You If YOU Have Any Questions For THEM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by pinkhill(f): 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2020
My strength and how i can overcome my weakness

Brag about myself

Talk about how i will be adding value and how valuable i am

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by IamgratefulLord(f): 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ykc2:
Like the day I won 2 million dollars contract with kikabaka digital system in Switzerland see me the way I impressed the interviewer under 10 minutes,be your self make sure you speak like five languages like me dont panic ,
Really? shocked if you really won the money. Then I need just 15k to buy two fans for a local school in kango village, in kuje Abuja. Make I send proof and account number?? I am waiting o
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by MistadeRegal(m): 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2020
Not that hard.
Just reply with, "I don't need to impress you in 10 minutes. Take me to the field of duty and observe my performances."
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by AfroKnight: 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
Lol.

Job seekers dey try o. That’s a narcissistic interviewer in my opinion. Reeling out your achievements may backfire cos all the modafucka has to say is “is that all? Is this your best?” And then you’re crestfallen.

Just know that you will kiss ass till the end of that interview.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Ykc2(m): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
IamgratefulLord:
Really? shocked if you really won the money. Then I need just 15k to buy two fans for a local school in kango village, in kuje Abuja. Make I send proof and account number?? I am waiting o
na when woke up I discovered that the money na audio money cry
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by IamgratefulLord(f): 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
Ykc2:
na when woke up I discovered that the money na audio money cry
tongue undecided Lol!! You no well. I really need to buy the fans Sha. Chai!! God help me.
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by vicardino(m): 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
paix:
How can you walk like a BOSS in somebody else's office?

You are right about his office but he doesn't own your life and being a BOSS has nothing to do with one's temporal status
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by tolugaruba(m): 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
I would say "really?" then get up and leave...
that would impress him or her
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by thinkdip(m): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
horpigee1:
What will you say if an interviewer says "You
have 10 minutes to impress me?"
Has anyone experienced this before?

Please share your experience and how did you sort yourself out?

Thanks

The only thing you have is tell them how you've impressed in your last job or business dealings.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Gandollaar(f): 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:

Exactly. Virgin girl or I join monastery. Can't settle for less
Virgin girl with your big gbola..can you wish that for your virgin daughter? grin
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Gandollaar(f): 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2020
thinkdip:

The only thing you have is tell them how you've impressed in your last job or business dealings.

Simpu!

And someone up there was saying don't talk about your achievements.
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Davash222(m): 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
Gandollaar:
Virgin girl with your big gbola..can you wish that for your virgin daughter? grin
Na small small.. I'll start with the tip first.
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by ADRIAN88(m): 4:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:
If the interviewer is a lady, I'll just strip and show her my big gbola. If she's not impressed with that, then nothing in this world can impress her.

Tufiakwa for you..

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Gandollaar(f): 4:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:

Na small small.. I'll start with the tip first.
Hahahaha..baba e no get shoulder oo grin
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Davash222(m): 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
Gandollaar:
Hahahaha..baba e no get shoulder oo grin
Lol. Na you know

1 Like

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
efewizey:

" OGUN GO KEE YOU"

AND THEN I WALK OUT. TRUST ME WORKS EVERYTIME
are you sure that you are currently employed...I am trying to know what works every time, I am thinking that maybe it is unemployment. I might be wrong though wink

1 Like

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
Sweeetheart:
i'm Ikediba omobolanle Abubakar I'm a passionate, hardworking personnel with my wealth of experience in interrelationship skills, customer care, social relations, marketing skills, programming and excel. I'm optimistic to have an outstanding performance in the role of a marketing officer in your organisation with the reference of my experiences in places I have worked, my excellent records is there to prove my assertion

I have been dreaming and inspiring to be part of the team of this great organisation for a long period of time , it was a dream come true to received an invite text for interview

If I'm considered as a marketing officer of this great organization, I promised to work harder and bring a brand new skills to our marketing channel, in order to make us the best among other competitors
out of all the comments made so far, yours is the only one I have screenshoted..... everybody else seem to be clowning.....come to my office and collect your employment letter young man, you deserve it....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by ThatFairGuy: 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
[s]
Davash222:
If the interviewer is a lady, I'll just strip and show her my big gbola. If she's not impressed with that, then nothing in this world can impress her.
[/s]

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by macklef(m): 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
GeneralShepherd:
Go Bleep yourself . Only in Nigeria, can an interviewer say this nonsense. The essence of an interview is for the interviewer to evaluate if you are a good fit. It is not a reality show where you have to impress the judges.

Also, most importantly it is also your opportunity to check if the company is the right fit for you.

Is the culture right for you?

What is the pay like can it sustain?

How is progression like?

Does the company have a continuous improvement plan for employees?

Any company that has interviewers ask you this sort of question, isnt worth your time.
Everything is only in nigeria. Putting someone on the spot like that may be a way of assesing the vocal n intellectual dexterity of the applicant.
What if he was to be given a PR or top marketing position were u have to convince,defend or impress on the image of the coy. I think such test can be apt.
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by Hezzytossy(m): 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
Before going for an interview one must have made research about the organization so talk about their growths and achievements, inpact of their services to basic human needs, areas where they are lacking and where you fit in into the solution to the problem and add to the growth.
wink wink

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by 2buffagain(m): 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
Impress them in 60 seconds. Then tell them they have 5 minutes to impress me.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by madjune(m): 7:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
Try and learn big grammar.
Be conversant with current topical issues.

Speak in terms and words above her level.
For instance, say you are currently involved with extensive researches on gongola batem qwe.

She would ask, what's that?

You would say, in simple terms, that's what you laymen call " Coronavirus"

1 Like

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by divineappo(m): 7:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
as a lady, 10minutes too much.
Just UnCloth, give him lap dance, get your appointment letter straight up
Sense wil not kill me ooo, Lol

1 Like

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by horpigee1(m): 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
Sweeetheart:
i'm Ikediba omobolanle Abubakar I'm a passionate, hardworking personnel with my wealth of experience in interrelationship skills, customer care, social relations, marketing skills, programming and excel. I'm optimistic to have an outstanding performance in the role of a marketing officer in your organisation with the reference of my experiences in places I have worked, my excellent records is there to prove my assertion

I have been dreaming and inspiring to be part of the team of this great organisation for a long period of time , it was a dream come true to received an invite text for interview

If I'm considered as a marketing officer of this great organization, I promised to work harder and bring a brand new skills to our marketing channel, in order to make us the best among other competitors
awwwwwww. I love this, thanks swt@
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by horpigee1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
madjune:
Try and learn big grammar.
Be conversant with current topical issues.

Speak in terms and words above her level.
For instance, say you are currently involved with extensive researches on gongola batem qwe.

She would ask, what's that?

You would say, in simple terms, that's what you laymen call " Coronavirus"

thanks, I have gotten a better advice from Sweeetheart

1 Like

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by horpigee1(m): 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
out of all the comments made so far, yours is the only one I have screenshoted..... everybody else seem to be clowning.....come to my office and collect your employment letter young man, you deserve it....
lol. I also did the same...I screenshot it

1 Like

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by horpigee1(m): 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
AfroKnight:
Lol.

Job seekers dey try o. That’s a narcissistic interviewer in my opinion. Reeling out your achievements may backfire cos all the modafucka has to say is “is that all? Is this your best?” And then you’re crestfallen.

Just know that you will kiss ass till the end of that interview.
I swear, it very hard, that's y I'm asking b4 attending the interview.... 10minutes is like 10hours.
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by efewizey(m): 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
are you sure that you are currently employed...I am trying to know what works every time, I am thinking that maybe it is unemployment. I might be wrong though wink

I can pay you though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by efewizey(m): 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2020
efewizey:

I can pay you though

I looveee dis unemployment...
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by efewizey(m): 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
Beckysexy:

JAMB question
Does a man bear Rebecca?

Lol. What a world
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by ogbu80(m): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:
mad oo �����
Re: What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? by paix(m): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2020
vicardino:

You are right about his office but he doesn't own your life and being a BOSS has nothing to do with one's temporal status
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Sent This Message To Her Recruiter Barely A Week After Interview / Jobs Posted On LINKEDIN / 9 Things You Should Avoid During Job Interviews.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.