Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

To You All Ladies Think About It Please. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To You All Ladies Think About It Please. (4864 Views)

Is This What Ladies Think About Virgin Boys? / I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise / Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
jawalis:

Lol. I bet you don’t fit in to my spec judging from your rascal mentality. So because you aren’t comported enough to attract a decent guy. You think all guys are as dirty as you and your boyfriend. And less I forget. What worth are you talking about. Aren’t you a lady born in Nigeria? Gtfo

How the hell will I be your spec, you are fvcking below the ground judging from the nonsense you've been posting since, isn't that obvious? You want to get what you cannot give and you feel comfortable generalising on all Nigerian ladies, you must be a piggy dunce.

Oh so now you believe the guy is dirty, I thought you guys blindly support yourselves without critical thinking, or are you ashamed of your fellow pig? Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
Pascopele:

How can a young lady who claim to be due and ready for marriage tell herself that it's only sex she has to offer to keep her man. You are so lazy beyond repair.
When you visit him, you won't care to keep his house neat and clean. You won't care to wash the bed spread you two sleep on. You won't wash the toilet that the two of you use. You won't care to cook the food you two will eat. You don't care when he is hungry or when he is in need.
How do you win his whole heart and give him peace of mind....to make him miss you and have the hunger to be with you forever.
When you visit him, all you think of is to open your legs for him to enter and you think it's enough to keep him to yourself alone. Sex can be bought, but peace of mind and good character & manners cant be bought. He doesn't ask for money or gift. Just that good character that will make him run back to you at any given time.

Think about it as a young girl or lady you are. Don't take it personal if you are under this category as a lady. Just make amends in time. And don't be deceived no man will marry a lady as such, and even if you are rich and he has got to compromise himself to end up with you by force, he will definitely cheat on you with another lady who got better characters and manners.

To you all ladies think about it please.
and you think this is what keeps a man?lol...ask girls that date guys for decades only to end up getting dumped for a girl that did nothing for him,they will tell you they did all this....

3 Likes

Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by jawalis(m): 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You call us bitches, a punishment to Nigerian men, a bla bla bla püssy and expect me to understand the rubbish you typed? You must be a môron, a slimy eel and slow as snail, and someone will be unfortunate enough to marry you this mistake of a man, life is indeed a mystery, for schmucks like this mumu to feel life evolves around their silly smelly ass,

I will continue to mention you till infinity, so start crying right now till the end of time, stinking men.
Hopefully you’ll crash down ilehen you stop mentioning me. Just an iota of moral, you lack it. Look at how you dirty cunts explode just because someone dishes out a piece of advice for you all. Shame on you all. Upon all, you will cry out to be fvcked. When it’s time. And never you compare your stinky asses here in Nigeria with good creatures outside Nigeria. They are way more better than you can ever be.

2 Likes

Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by jawalis(m): 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

How the hell will I be your spec, you are fvcking below the ground judging from the nonsense you've been posting since, isn't that obvious? You want to get what you cannot give and you feel comfortable generalising on all Nigerian ladies, you must be a piggy dunce.

Oh so now you believe the guy is dirty, I thought you guys blindly support yourselves without critical thinking, or are you ashamed of your fellow pig? Nonsense.

Now I believe your IQ is below average. The point is. You can do the cleaning for that once and tell him you’ll never do that anymore if the room isn’t tidy. But instead. You lazy ass stepped out. Honestly the guy deserves to be castrated. He should have used your bag and others to kick you outta his apartment. So you feel comfortable sitting there after he had cleaned it. Call guys pig and more terrible names. It’s fine. But that cannot change the fact that you Ladies in this part of the world are nothing but a less standard been.

1 Like

Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
jawalis:

Now I believe your IQ is below average. The point is. You can do the cleaning for that once and tell him you’ll never do that anymore if the room isn’t tidy. But instead. You lazy ass stepped out. Honestly the guy deserves to be castrated. He should have used your bag and others to kick you outta his apartment. So you feel comfortable sitting there after he had cleaned it. Call guys pig and more terrible names. It’s fine. But that cannot change the fact that you Ladies in this part of the world are nothing but a less standard been.

You are stupid, why will i clean up for him when I did not make it dirty, when the house was becoming messier and messier was he blind? Did I dirty it for him? Didn't he use his two hands to dirty his apartment himself? If he cleans what he messed up himself, will he die? Y'all must be silly in the brain to think we ladies should always be at your service, yes I sat down and watched him clean HIS house, not MY house, start crying,

You think you Nigerian men are something of worth? Look at y'all roaming about the streets looking for peanuts while your fellows outside the country are making head waves financially and intellectually, women are marrying foreign guys cos you all ar below standard and not worth it at all, nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by toolate2fail(m): 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
Good wify know what to do is in them
Pascopele:

How can a young lady who claim to be due and ready for marriage tell herself that it's only sex she has to offer to keep her man. You are so lazy beyond repair.
When you visit him, you won't care to keep his house neat and clean. You won't care to wash the bed spread you two sleep on. You won't wash the toilet that the two of you use. You won't care to cook the food you two will eat. You don't care when he is hungry or when he is in need.
How do you win his whole heart and give him peace of mind....to make him miss you and have the hunger to be with you forever.
When you visit him, all you think of is to open your legs for him to enter and you think it's enough to keep him to yourself alone. Sex can be bought, but peace of mind and good character & manners cant be bought. He doesn't ask for money or gift. Just that good character that will make him run back to you at any given time.

Think about it as a young girl or lady you are. Don't take it personal if you are under this category as a lady. Just make amends in time. And don't be deceived no man will marry a lady as such, and even if you are rich and he has got to compromise himself to end up with you by force, he will definitely cheat on you with another lady who got better characters and manners.

To you all ladies think about it please.
Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by SpyAC(m): 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Not at all
I’m single to stupor lol
Because I don’t want relationship Wahala
but am falling for you, better give it a thought
Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by SpyAC(m): 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You are a condemned nitwit, nobody put a gun to your head to provide financially for your girlfriend, same way you cannot force a lady at gunpoint to become your house maid, she will only do it because she wants to it, same way your so called friend did it because she wants to do it,

And the mere fact that you can generalise your nonsense to Nigerian ladies, shows your level of esteem and self worth as a man, wtf can you dingbats bring to the table apart from saggy balls and smelly diick and dough? You want a virtuous woman but cannot portray yourself as a virtuous man, so because one non Nigerian friend helped your destiny by cleaning your house means all non Nigerians love to clean guys houses? Like its a hobby for all of them and they get wet from doing it right? Look at how your brain is playing games with you, fvcking douchbag.
please what is the cause of this bitterness in our lady's hearts this days?

2 Likes

Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by mrblessed(m): 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
Davash222:

You'll be best with a man. Don't allow these archaic newspapers here deceive you.
Why not be her man since you care so much about her welfare? Don't you think she is on her way of becoming one?
Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:40pm On Mar 06, 2020
SpyAC:
please what is the cause of this bitterness in our lady's hearts this days?

Buzz off!!!

1 Like

Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by jawalis(m): 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You are stupid, why will i clean up for him when I did not make it dirty, when the house was becoming messier and messier was he blind? Did I dirty it for him? Didn't he use his two hands to dirty his apartment himself? If he cleans what he messed up himself, will he die? Y'all must be silly in the brain to think we ladies should always be at your service, yes I sat down and watched him clean HIS house, not MY house, start crying,

You think you Nigerian men are something of worth? Look at y'all roaming about the streets looking for peanuts while your fellows outside the country are making head waves financially and intellectually, women are marrying foreign guys cos you all ar below standard and not worth it at all, nonsense.
Peace be unto you.
I refuse to subscribe into you game of foolishness.

4 Likes

Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by mrblessed(m): 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
jawalis:
You dont need to waste your time writing these bro. Our Ladies here in Nigeria won’t reason with you. They can’t comprehend it, it’s so strange to the as it is. Believe me, These set of women here are punishment from creator to Nigerian men.
Someone up there said: a lady shouldn’t do those qualities OP mentioned cos they are not married and that the bride price has not been paid. Can’t you see that level of foolishness? You bitches can eat men’s food, collect money, go shopping while you are not married. There’s no crim in that. But to clean the house and do the necessary chores expected of a virtuous woman. You tagged it bad. How insensitive can you be to think that you owe no man those attributes cos you aren’t married. Anyways we shall know them by their fruits. My female friends who we have nothing of such romantic relationship together use to visit by weekends and do lots of things for me ye nothing attached. But am not surprised she’s not a Nigerian. All you Nigerian ladies has to offer is your dead goat odored pvssy. Nothing else. You are dirty inside beyond redemption. No wonder common chore seems big to you.
Punishment from the creator? Brother, please what is our offence for receiving this kind of punishment in Nigeria?
Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
jawalis:

Peace be unto you.
I refuse to subscribe into you game of foolishness.

Yeah buzz off and never come back, fôol.

2 Likes

Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Jacqueline22(f): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
SpyAC:
but am falling for you, better give it a thought
Ah are you falling on my behalf?
Kpele o brother
Very nice of you.
Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Sammarshall(f): 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
Nonsense trend!

How will you feel if your sister keep cooking, cleaning and washing the clothes of all the men she’s dating or have date?

Is she a maid?

How will you feel if your friends tell you that they saw your sister wifeing a nigga?

My dear men on this trend, if you need a wife, please get one.

A lady that is your Bleep mate or girlfriend is not your wife.

I can never wife a nigga.
There’s time for everything.

2 Likes

Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Sammarshall(f): 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Yeah buzz off and never come back, fôol.

Na you foolish pass.

Don’t go and marry, be looking for a maid.
Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Designerdollars: 5:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
undecided undecided undecided
Petyprincess:
So has a boyfriend you are expecting your gf to be performing wife duties when you haven't even paid her bride price? No lady should perform wifey duties to a boyfriend that might not even get married to you!! Don't stoop so low all in the name of "I'm a wife material"
Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
Sammarshall:

Na you foolish pass.

Don’t go and marry, be looking for a maid.

You have been noticed, you can buzz off now.

1 Like

Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Tajeyejro: 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Buzz off!!!
Shut up. What’s wrong with your head at times. Look at how you are talking to a man.
Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by CHoccolaTE: 6:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
Look at these dirty pigs
Nobody is going to clean your messy house for you.
Nobody

Do it yourselves.

1 Like

Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Petyprincess(f): 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You are a condemned nitwit, nobody put a gun to your head to provide financially for your girlfriend, same way you cannot force a lady at gunpoint to become your house maid, she will only do it because she wants to it, same way your so called friend did it because she wants to do it,

And the mere fact that you can generalise your nonsense to Nigerian ladies, shows your level of esteem and self worth as a man, wtf can you dingbats bring to the table apart from saggy balls and smelly diick and dough? You want a virtuous woman but cannot portray yourself as a virtuous man, so because one non Nigerian friend helped your destiny by cleaning your house means all non Nigerians love to clean guys houses? Like its a hobby for all of them and they get wet from doing it right? Look at how your brain is playing games with you, fvcking douchbag.
Are you minding that dimwit? I'm glad he didn't even mention me because i know the perfect reply to give his black dumb ass! Typical Nigerian mentality! They want you to worship them like they are one god or something undecided,how much does he have sef? As long as nobody force you to spend on your gf you can't force her to be performing wife duties all because of peanut he's spending on her! I pity the Nigerian women in his life,he must be really hurt to think all Nigerian girls are as useless as ladies from his family!!

3 Likes

Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
Tajeyejro:

Shut up. What’s wrong with your head at times. Look at how you are talking to a man.

Lmao how am I suppose to talk to a man? Are you okay? Like are you functioning well at all?

1 Like

Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Tajeyejro: 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Lmao how am I suppose to talk to a man? Are you okay? Like are you functioning well at all?
Don’t make me trace you to Lagos. Be warned. You don’t talk to a man anyhow you this mannerless bitch. Respect yourself olosho
Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Westernlove: 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Serious gbege dey for this country Oooh, I couldn't help but but burst into laughter after reading this comment lol. See Citizens seriously hating and bashing themselves lol...

Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Westernlove: 8:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You need to be careful and be polite when addressing people on here. You're really going haywire these days. You reek of too much bitterness and harbor too much hatred In your heart....
Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2020
Tajeyejro:

Don’t make me trace you to Lagos. Be warned. You don’t talk to a man anyhow you this mannerless bitch. Respect yourself olosho

Look at this asshôle, I fvcking dare you to trace me and meet your death schmuck, lmao look at these idiots threatening me cos of comments on a faceless forum, nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Tajeyejro: 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Look at this asshôle, I fvcking dare you to trace me and meet your death schmuck, lmao look at these idiots threatening me cos of comments on a faceless forum, nonsense.
Stupid LovePeddler borehole stinking mofo pussy. Daughter of regular Allen Avenue customer. Lagos Ibadan expressway pussy. Lemme get hold of you in Lagos. I’ll beat the fucking hell out of you this poor church rat. Shameless olosho with stinking 1000m pussy. Make i catch you first. Stupid LovePeddler
Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
Tajeyejro:

Stupid LovePeddler borehole stinking mofo pussy. Daughter of regular Allen Avenue customer. Lagos Ibadan expressway pussy

Lmao continue crying till oblivion, you will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Tajeyejro: 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Just shut up. You as a woman shouldn’t talk to a man anyhow. Respect men because its not easy mehn. Na pussy you get, you no get dick you this Lagos girl
Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Tajeyejro: 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Just respect men. That’s not hard for you as a woman. You women of nowadays talk anyhow online which isn’t like that years ago

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Gay Parade On Social Media Since Pope Francis Blessed Sodomy / My Girlfriend Says We Can't Kiss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.