Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

To You All Ladies Think About It Please. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To You All Ladies Think About It Please. (4865 Views)

Is This What Ladies Think About Virgin Boys? / I Don't Know Why Ladies Think Otherwise / Why Do Some Ladies Think They Can Hold A Man Down Using Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by CHoccolaTE: 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Lmao continue crying till oblivion, you will be fine.

They are looking for respect from random women just because they are males not because they have even achieved anything with their lives.
Foolish entitled fools.

Nobody will show you men respect. Get over yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by sunnyphem(m): 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
I was once in a relationship where the guy pretended that he was averagely neat, until he couldn't hide his dirtiness anymore when one day I went to his house and it was looking like a dungeon, right there and then I told him straight up that he must be joking if he thinks I would clear his house up for him, he started to apologise that he will clean up right away, I had to stay outside for him to finish cos I couldn't tolerate the nastiness in there, in my mind i made a decision that I'll ghost him slowly cos I cannot tolerate a man that feels he can litter everywhere because he feels there is someone that is there to clean up after him, what nonsense,

You guys should have a little sense of worth and decorum, how the hell will you own a house and feel a girlfriend will clean up for you, does that even make sense? Isn't that stupidity? Do you think women like to live the rest of their life with a man that is stinky and dirty? If the wife travels for a long time, how will the house look like? A stinky hellhole? Because there is no woman to clean up? You guys really need to critically and logically think most times.

where do dis ladies got dis kind of feminism from sef... ur mother in law is waiting for u
Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Pascopele: 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jacqueline22:
I’m not lonely I’m better without a man for now.
not true
Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by placeofallure(f): 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Sounds like what he's looking for is a surrogate mother. The thing is, some ladies don't mind doing all those things for a man that's worth it...someone they love.

As a man, you also have duties & a role to play to please your woman. A woman needs to feel proud to call you her man. Which means you have to step up, as well- be a man of character, a man of discipline & a man of integrity. Be a likeable man that she'll allow herself to fall in love with, hopelessly. IMO, many guys are the cause of the contemptuous treatment they're receiving from ladies due to their own shortcomings. Men can be very unlikable people, trust me grin Guys make it hard for us to fall unreservedly in love with them because basically, a lot of them suck. No woman is going to care whether you ate or not, when you don't nurture the connection you both share. If you want a blissful relationship, do the necessary inner work & that goes for both genders.

God bless you. Loud it!
Men, make yourself irresistible for ladies. Make no mistakes, I'm not talking about money. Some of us work, we have our own monies, we're responsible and so not so dependent on your money. Be suave, be classy, be bold, be confident, be responsible, be diligent, be ambitious, be goal oriented, be posh!

2 Likes

Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Pascopele: 9:02am On Mar 09, 2020
shocked
placeofallure:

God bless you. Loud it!
Men, make yourself irresistible for ladies. Make no mistakes, I'm not talking about money. Some of us work, we have our own monies, we're responsible and so not so dependent on your money. Be suave, be classy, be bold, be confident, be responsible, be diligent, be ambitious, be goal oriented, be posh!
Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:13am On Mar 09, 2020
jawalis:

Hopefully you’ll crash down ilehen you stop mentioning me. Just an iota of moral, you lack it. Look at how you dirty cunts explode just because someone dishes out a piece of advice for you all. Shame on you all. Upon all, you will cry out to be fvcked. When it’s time. And never you compare your stinky asses here in Nigeria with good creatures outside Nigeria. They are way more better than you can ever be.
I love the part where u said they 'll cry out to be fvcked when it is time,but just to let u know that the time is already here,they 'll weep & lament just to get poked.
Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Unfortunate(m): 10:57am On Mar 09, 2020
Pascopele:

How can a young lady who claim to be due and ready for marriage tell herself that it's only sex she has to offer to keep her man. You are so lazy beyond repair.
When you visit him, you won't care to keep his house neat and clean. You won't care to wash the bed spread you two sleep on. You won't wash the toilet that the two of you use. You won't care to cook the food you two will eat. You don't care when he is hungry or when he is in need.
How do you win his whole heart and give him peace of mind....to make him miss you and have the hunger to be with you forever.
When you visit him, all you think of is to open your legs for him to enter and you think it's enough to keep him to yourself alone. Sex can be bought, but peace of mind and good character & manners cant be bought. He doesn't ask for money or gift. Just that good character that will make him run back to you at any given time.

Think about it as a young girl or lady you are. Don't take it personal if you are under this category as a lady. Just make amends in time. And don't be deceived no man will marry a lady as such, and even if you are rich and he has got to compromise himself to end up with you by force, he will definitely cheat on you with another lady who got better characters and manners.

To you all ladies think about it please.
With all those things u mentioned I want to ask you if you want the lady to be your wife or Househelp

3 Likes

Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Pascopele: 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
undecided
Unfortunate:
With all those things u mentioned I want to ask you if you want the lady to be your wife or Househelp
Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by jawalis(m): 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
1234IKECHhukwu:
I love the part where u said they 'll cry out to be fvcked when it is time,but just to let u know that the time is already here,they 'll weep & lament just to get poked.
thumb up

1 Like

Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Pascopele: 10:38am On Mar 10, 2020
tongue
jawalis:
thumb up
Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by IyaTola: 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
A girlfriend is not your cook or housekeeper. Keep your own house clean.

If you can eat, you should be able to cook. Irrespective of gender.

If you are old enough to own an apartment, you should be able to keep it clean.

Girls don’t exist to be your slaves.

Maybe your mommy did but she could have used that time for other useful/self development tasks.

What exactly did you learn growing up then? To be totally useless to yourself and lazy?

4 Likes

Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Pascopele: 9:27am On Mar 12, 2020
Easy
IyaTola:
A girlfriend is not your cook or housekeeper. Keep your own house clean.

If you can eat, you should be able to cook. Irrespective of gender.

If you are old enough to own an apartment, you should be able to keep it clean.

Girls don’t exist to be your slaves.

Maybe your mommy did but she could have used that time for other useful/self development tasks.

What exactly did you learn growing up then? To be totally useless to yourself and lazy?
Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Leezah(f): 10:08am On Mar 18, 2020
A TWISTED VIEW OF MARRIAGE!!!

People will see a man washing his clothes and instead of minding their business, they'll say "Ahh Oga Victor, go and marry so you'll stop washing".

They'll see a man cooking and be like "Bro John, you need to get married so you can stop cooking".

A mother will look at his 35years old son who cannot wash his own boxers, boil water for tea or even make his own bed, a 35years old that cannot take his plates to the kitchen after eating and tell him "James, you need to settle down, get a woman to take care of you". SERIOUSLY??

In different ways, the society subconsciously tell men that they don't marry women for any reason other than cleaning, cooking and childbearing. I begin to wonder, does the average man need a wife or a glorified maid?

Many women look 3times their age all because of stress and

exhaustion. You sit down in front of the TV with your phone and watch your wife work until she's about to pass out. REALLY?? Face screaming in fear

Men, who told you that it is wrong to wash your own plates?

Who told you that it is wrong to wash your own clothes?

Who told you that it is wrong to dress your bed when you wake up?

What will it take to help your partner with chores in the house?

If a man wanted to be adopted as a child to be pet, pampered, fed and nursed. Then, he need not to seek marriage, he should rather offer himself up for an adoption at a motherless home to be picked up.

BUT If you want a wife, who you would love, cherish, do different things with, assist in some chores, and love her for the rest of your life, then get married. AND if you are getting married because you feel you're becoming too old to do your own chores,then get a maid.

Women are to be cherished, pampered and loved, and to be used. Show them love.

1 Like

Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
SpyAC:
please what is the cause of this bitterness in our lady's hearts this days?
If you mean fountainofyouth I think a man must have dealt her a heavy blow. Probably even the man that def lowered her. I've gone through her posts and she seems to be so bitter towards men. Poor girl must have gone through a lot in the hands of men. I had to read through her posts to understand her better. I think I've been too hard on her...babygirl...I'll be gentle from now on ok...lmao

1 Like

Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
I was once in a relationship where the guy pretended that he was averagely neat, until he couldn't hide his dirtiness anymore when one day I went to his house and it was looking like a dungeon, right there and then I told him straight up that he must be joking if he thinks I would clear his house up for him, he started to apologise that he will clean up right away, I had to stay outside for him to finish cos I couldn't tolerate the nastiness in there, in my mind i made a decision that I'll ghost him slowly cos I cannot tolerate a man that feels he can litter everywhere because he feels there is someone that is there to clean up after him, what nonsense,

You guys should have a little sense of worth and decorum, how the hell will you own a house and feel a girlfriend will clean up for you, does that even make sense? Isn't that stupidity? Do you think women like to live the rest of their life with a man that is stinky and dirty? If the wife travels for a long time, how will the house look like? A stinky hellhole? Because there is no woman to clean up? You guys really need to critically and logically think most times.

Men!!! See the kind of men you've been giving your pu.ssy to? How won't you be bitter towards men? I have enough time. I'll go through a number of your posts so I can understand how to help you. You really need help cos this thing is mental and deeper than I thought.

1 Like

Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Pascopele: 10:06am On May 05, 2020
DominusPrime:

Men!!! See the kind of men you've been giving your pu.ssy to? How won't you be bitter towards men? I have enough time. I'll go through a number of your posts so I can understand how to help you. You really need help cos this thing is mental and deeper than I thought.
easy.
Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Nobody: 10:13am On May 05, 2020
Pascopele:
easy.
You don't know our history bro
Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Nobody: 11:21am On May 05, 2020
Honestly, I laugh when I see ladies working their ass doing house chores and all just to please a guy who will end up not with them. I'm a kinda of person that likes been in the company of guys most times, you need to hear some of these guys views about ladies that thinks helping a guy out with chores or acting wifey would warrant to marrying them. Come when I'd be married, ain't gonna be a sit at home wife.That's why as a lady, I like being independent, see finish dey always dey when you ask all the time, even when the guy wanna break your heart, let it be that you're sad because of the emotions not because of what he's done for you.

1 Like

Re: To You All Ladies Think About It Please. by Pascopele: 12:58pm On May 05, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:
Honestly, I laugh when I see ladies working their ass doing house chores and all just to please a guy who will end up not with them. I'm a kinda of person that likes been in the company of guys most times, you need to hear some of these guys views about ladies that thinks helping a guy out with chores or acting wifey would warrant to marrying them. Come when I'd be married, ain't gonna be a sit at home wife.That's why as a lady, I like being independent, see finish dey always dey when you ask all the time, even when the guy wanna break your heart, let it be that you're sad because of the emotions not because of what he's done for you.

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught My Uncle Sleeping With My Fiance This Morning [picture] / I Surprised My Fiancee With This But She Got Angry / Help!! My Fiancee Is Planning To Kill Me! (Graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.