Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

What Make(s) Men To Patronize Prostitutes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Make(s) Men To Patronize Prostitutes? (980 Views)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker / Reasons Why Guys Patronize Prostitutes / 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Make(s) Men To Patronize Prostitutes? by ABIAZIEMO: 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2010
passing by obalende via dodan barracks the other morning,my sight was greeted by a bevy of scantily dressed ladies dancing to music from a loud speaker mounted at several corners.on a closer look i got to know that the entire area swam of ashewos in all shades and sizes and happily mingling with them were of course '' men''. at this juncture i realised that this trade wouldnt flourish if the patronizers arent there. hello people what factor(s) do you think make(s) these men patronize ashewos? please respond unbiasedly.
Re: What Make(s) Men To Patronize Prostitutes? by chihakeem(m): 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2010
Why won't they, after what the world of Nigeria has made every man work his ass off without a real pay to take home. Come to think of it a-lot of naija men do not know how to toast a lady anymore.

Most of them have lost the art of dating beautiful women to Hustle, Hustle, Hustle.

By the way do you count yourself amongst those who's fate has been conditioned by the Nigeria economy of today you can not help but patronize likes of balogun joints visit this new blogsite designed for men mainly http://dating-war..com/

Goodluck!!!
Re: What Make(s) Men To Patronize Prostitutes? by kokoye(m): 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2010
no emotional attachment.

money for hand, back for ground.

no complaints about money or request for recharge card.

no need to take to finest restaurant

no need to kiss or romance.

no need to impress the girl

and prostitution has been before you and aint going no where so dont lose sleep over it.

(1) (Reply)

Love Your Lady To The Fullest / I'm In Hot Love / Can You Date This Pretty Politician?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.