Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? (39204 Views)

How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / What Qualities Do You Desire Of Your Future Husband/wife ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by darediamond(m): 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
[quote author=SassyGem101 post=87428553][/quote]
No he is not a loser. He is only reminding that as to MENOPAUSE, it for WOMEN not MEN.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by darediamond(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
Equity15:
for girls from 21-30 years: money money money.
below 19 and after 30 is when their head is a little bit correct; hence intelligence, looks, e.t.c

and all those girls listing those attributes that thier dad or brother doesn't have. please what do you have to offer?
The MOSTLY HAVE NOTHING!!
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by darediamond(m): 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:
If she has coronavirus. It's very important.
grin grin
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by darediamond(m): 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
He should have a good sense of humour and got d ability to spot Sarcastic comments... And please have your money.. "I don't have cash, I am broke" is simply irritating to the ears.
Do you equally have "YOUR MONEY TOO"?

what a Man can do....
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
darediamond:

Do you poses all these attributes YOURSELF??

Who is this muntula?
Don't ever mention me again.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by darediamond(m): 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
SassyGem101:

Who is this muntula?
Don't ever mention me again.
Intelligent girl, answer my question.
Would you wanna marry a Liability if you are a Man?

Wanna abuse me? Bring on!
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by jago2016(m): 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
donbachi:
all dis plenty english for bills wey na me go pay.

I hope you expect to pay thebills tii
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by udoekere: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
sexylassie2:
Be smart.

Have goals

I love the sounds of guitar, be able to play one.

And lately, I love money and also I can manage it.

I think I am too hard on broke guys, yes, I am hard on them because they are damn broke, can't afford nothing except presenting their smelling dicks.

God help you broke guys.
mtcheeew
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by darediamond(m): 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
sexylassie2:

it seems you are not qualified for the type of man i want

men that ask these type of questions are broke, move on.
Ladies that reason the way you do sees RELATIONSHIP AS A MEANS TO END POVERTY IN THERE LIVES.

STOP DISGRACING WE REAL WOMEN PLEASE!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Equity15(m): 9:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
darediamond:
The MOSTLY HAVE NOTHING!!
wow, are hou really a lady?
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
Supergirl19:

Thought most guys don't care about that, so long as the girl has good qualities

yeah, it is true.

but you should have known that I was joking with that comment I posted. tongue

I was only joking.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by darediamond(m): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
franchasng:
my brother how na All I want is for her to have big ukwu and flat tummy, I don't need her to have good character or brains or money or a job, is that too much to ask for brother angry
High
Now when you do not need her "to have good character or brains or money or a job", then you mean you need her for SEX (used and dumped) alone abi mo pa iro ni?
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by learner007(m): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Its either u re looking for Jesus or his father. No nigeria guy has all that !

Anthony Joshua has a little more!
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by OutOfTheAshes(m): 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
I am short and ugly. I need a wife.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by franchasng: 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
darediamond:
High
Now when you do not need her "to have good character or brains or money or a job", then you mean you need her for SEX (used and dumped) alone abi mo pa iro ni?
Ha shocked shocked When did I add those ones abi you want to chook words into my mouth angry angry

The truth is, history has proven that the brains of majority of Nigerian women is useless to their men, so let's focus on the most useful - their body for now cool

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Angelacruz: 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
Following
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Angelacruz: 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
I really love ur writeup.Thank you
CsRockefeller:
When I was a little child, I wanted many things.

Ice cream, wrist watches, I wanted the finest of sandals and bags.

Then I sought admission, I wanted the best of Universities, I wanted to be best student.

All my life, I've had something or one thing I want.

Lately, I wanted to join the management staff of NNPC, I couldn't join.

I've learnt that life doesn't give you everything, and that those who least expect get the most.

I want a lot in my spouse, but I know I might not get it, so I ask the universe to give me what it is certain is good for me.

I'm tired of making demands out of the universe, he knows my wants and needs even better than I do.

Whatever he gives me, as he has done in time past, I will cherish it and gladly accept.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by evil1: 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
Oiza131:
He should sha be himself. Because me sef, my brain no get courtesy. No time for pretend mbok. And for the record, should look presentable and smell nice.

I'm here my dear don't look further grin
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by CsRockefeller(m): 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
Angelacruz:
I really love ur writeup.Thank you

Awww. Thanks so much.

I love your monicker too, it reminds me of the movie "Coco"
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Angelacruz: 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
Uhhh...uwc bro.Hope u r enjoying nairaland?
CsRockefeller:

Awww. Thanks so much.

I love your monicker too, it reminds me of the movie "Coco"
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by evil1: 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
darediamond:
High
I Wonder how most men think.
How can I marry a girl without brain? That is the no 1 quality for me sef. She must be intelligent or brilliant not for me but to secure the future of my kids

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Retrography(m): 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
laughitall:
there's mr man ... Jesus his even slim

Haaa �‍... Aunty how you take know?
Na you touch his garment for Bible abi�
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by CsRockefeller(m): 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
Angelacruz:
Uhhh...uwc bro.Hope u r enjoying nairaland?

Oh! Definitely. Since the day my sister introduced me to this site, I've fallen in love with it.

You stay at Uyo? Was there last year at Udoma c Udoma junction I think, lovely place to be.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Angelacruz: 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
Yea,in uyo
CsRockefeller:

Oh! Definitely. Since the day my sister introduced me to this site, I've fallen in love with it.

You stay at Uyo? Was there last year at Udoma c Udoma junction I think, lovely place to be.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by CsRockefeller(m): 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
Angelacruz:
Yea,in uyo

That's cool. I almost passed out from the vegetables and garri I was fed with, couldn't have enough of it.

Unfortunately, the job I was pursuing didn't materialize. You guys have the best road network in Nigeria, but no light.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Angelacruz: 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
Uhhhhh...yes we do.So,where do u reside nw?
CsRockefeller:

That's cool. I almost passed out from the vegetables and garri I was fed with, couldn't have enough of it.

Unfortunately, the job I was pursuing didn't materialize. You guys have the best road network in Nigeria, but no light.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by DrTims(m): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
Damn..... you are harsh shocked
sexylassie2:

it seems you are not qualified for the type of man i want

men that ask these type of questions are broke, move on.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by CsRockefeller(m): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
Angelacruz:
Uhhhhh...yes we do.So,where do u reside nw?

I'm back in Lagos. You?
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by xelly: 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I expect some body language, intellectual decorum, gentle & mild demeanor... a fantastic culinary and table manner, general etiquette, sensitive, observant.

Sorry, no time for all those packaging.

Okay, let's do it this way. Mine is I expect someone that is spotless, tall, intelligent, no makeups, good sense of communication.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by xelly: 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
Petyprincess:
First nd foremost i like rich guys maybe not extremely rich bt at least comfortable wink
I like my man handsome,fit nd tall because i someone i plan to procreate with must be really handsome so my kids will come out gorgeous!
I also like my man intelligent,someone that isn't boring,someone that can act sweet nd unpredictable at the same time!

Hahahahahhaaaaa, okay. Keep it up. Are you rich, Tall and beautiful?
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by sexylassie2(f): 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
darediamond:

Ladies that reason the way you do sees RELATIONSHIP AS A MEANS TO END POVERTY IN THERE LIVES.

STOP DISGRACING WE REAL WOMEN PLEASE!!!

shut the Bleep up, what do you know, end poverty ko, end poverty ni

Real women ko, real women ni, go join the army of real woman suffering and collecting beating from broke men.

go marry broke man, at end, na your pussy go suffer am.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by sexylassie2(f): 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
kiddapunk:
I'm not broke, but are you rich yourself?

why are you so concern about my finances, i have never seen a rich man that is concern about a woman financial status, only broke men are always concern about a woman financial status.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Nairaland Singles: Which Of These Can You Accept As A Spouse? / 5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.