Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? (39188 Views)

How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / What Qualities Do You Desire Of Your Future Husband/wife ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
evil1:

The only thing women have to offer is pussyy nothing else.

Abi u feel say na brain wey u get me no get d same brain?
You dey behave like mumu. Try dey read before you reply. I don reply you na, make you happy. Imbe.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
Gforce2019:

I don't know that telling you the truth will offend you. But you just have be sit-down somewhere and ruminate about my comments. sip it slowly like lacasera cold drink and let it transform your life.
In fact, .your types are foods and drinks to bus conductors who are sleeping under the bridge at oshodi.
Anofia!
E be like say na from anus you come out. Small sense you no get. You don disgrace your family finish.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Oiza131(f): 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
He should sha be himself. Because me sef, my brain no get courtesy. No time for pretend mbok. And for the record, should look presentable and smell nice.

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
though some good looking couples sometimes begets offsprings that looks like ghouls!grin

Yea but they end up drop dead gorgeous as adult s

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Mywd: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
Petyprincess:
First nd foremost i like rich guys maybe not extremely rich bt at least comfortable wink
I like my man handsome,fit nd tall because i someone i plan to procreate with must be really handsome so my kids will come out gorgeous!
I also like my man intelligent,someone that isn't boring,someone that can act sweet nd unpredictable at the same time!

Una go dey talk like say na una create men by unaself..... Rubbish
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
sexylassie2:
Be smart.

Have goals

I love the sounds of guitar, be able to play one.

And lately, I love money and also I can manage it.

I think I am too hard on broke guys, yes, I am hard on them because they are damn broke, can't afford nothing except presenting their smelling dicks.

God help you broke guys.

You can still fall for a broke guy if he tricks you with fake wealth.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Mywd: 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
SassyGem101:
Hmm.....
I like him financially capable
Facially handsome
Average and well built
Very articulate and eloquent
Very neat and also smell good
Intelligent.
Hardworking.

To knack u bottle for your head dey hungry me... Goldigger oshi
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by AIIyIic(f): 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Did he email you? Mumu.

Since you don't learn, i think it's time for the mods to take action
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by AIIyIic(f): 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Wetin this one dey talk abeg? Head like a bottomless pit, very empty and dark.

@dominique...
@lalastica...
@RoyalRoy

Rule number 2
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by AIIyIic(f): 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

E be like say na from anus you come out. Small sense you no get. You don disgrace your family finish.
Rule number 2
@dominique...
@lalastica...
@RoyalRoy
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by 21cents: 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Why so stupid?
Why not put your own list instead of attacking women for what they want? If you're ugly, broke, and have body odour that is your cup of tea. So immature. Ewu

I didn't attack anyone.

be guided in your use of words pls. calling me ewu? bitçh please!!

I only cut her down to size for those pipe dreams.

if you like, waste your younger years looking for the perfect prince charming then later start crying to Shiloh when you turn evening newspaper, na you Sabi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by 21cents: 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
Oiza131:
He should sha be himself. Because me sef, my brain no get courtesy. No time for pretend mbok. And for the record, should look presentable and smell nice.
hi dear...

from your moniker, I presume you're an ebira gyal right? I love your DP.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Oris4show(m): 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I expect some body language, intellectual decorum, gentle & mild demeanor... a fantastic culinary and table manner, general etiquette, sensitive, observant.

this are non living thing qualities
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by OlawaleBammie: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
laughitall:
laziness right

Laziness?? can laziness be measured tru the amount of minutes u can stand upright?? me a no know oo, all i know is dat dont tell me to stand up for long, i hate it

But i can stand up to watch my favourite team play its opponents for hours grin, dat one i wont even feel strained

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by danielsempire2: 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
sexylassie2:

this is a coward prayer.

in life, only the bold and courageous win and get what they want
you dey mind am
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by kiddapunk: 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
sexylassie2:
Be smart.

Have goals

I think I am too hard on broke guys, yes, I am hard on them because they are damn broke, can't afford nothing except presenting their smelling dicks.

God help you broke guys.
I'm not broke, but are you rich yourself?
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by emperorventure4(m): 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
[quote author=Petyprincess post=87243802]First nd foremost i like rich guys maybe not extremely rich bt at least comfortable wink
I like my man handsome,fit nd tall because i someone i plan to procreate with must be really handsome so my kids will come out gorgeous!
I also like my man intelligent,someone that isn't boring,someone that can act sweet nd unpredictable at the same time![/quote/]

Are you a virgin to want all this in a man, imagine Rich, tall, handsome and intelligent all in one
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by emperorventure4(m): 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Its either u re looking for Jesus or his father. No nigeria guy has all that !

Tell am oh, she forget to add good in bed and good cook nonsense
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
21cents:

I didn't attack anyone.

be guided in your use of words pls. calling me ewu? bitçh please!!

I only cut her down to size for those pipe dreams.

if you like, waste your younger years looking for the perfect prince charming then later start crying to Shiloh when you turn evening newspaper, na you Sabi.
Old papa still making jokes about Shiloh and calling women old newspapers. Your parents have failed already. Shebi your mama na the type them dey take shit for bush as she don't useless finish?
Ewu.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
AIIyIic:

Since you don't learn, i think it's time for the mods to take action
Isn't this what you wanted? Opening your rotten mouth to say shit that doesn't make sense in my mention. Hope he emailed you. Mumu.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Dynamite789: 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
I laugh in French
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
21cents:

lol see list grin.

I doubt a man that has all these qualities will even go for you sef.

are you facially beautiful with good height?
big yansh and boobs?
flat tummy?
Very eloquent and extremely intelligent? (first class material)
Hardworking also?

in case you don't have all these, how'd you expect a man that has your list to go for you?

some girls like to dream sha but when jungle mature finish you go drop that mumu list grin
there is novel we red in 400 level then "dreaming on a monkey mountain" "
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Babsman01: 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
All I can see are characteristics of non living things
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by CoolAmbience(m): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
SassyGem101:
Hmm.....
Facially handsome
Average and well built
Intelligent.
Hardworking.

The item wey you dey find nor dey market.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Babsman01: 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
All I can see are characteristics of non living things. undecided
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by bonnyhope: 8:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
sexylassie2:
Be smart.

Have goals

God help you broke guys.

Smelling dick that you can't do without even for one day
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by JBoss25(m): 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
donbachi:
all dis plenty english for bills wey na me go pay.
grin
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by AIIyIic(f): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Isn't this what you wanted? Opening your rotten mouth to say shit that doesn't make sense in my mention. Hope he emailed you. Mumu.

Your name would soon take effect on you
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Kenneth10110(m): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
[quote author=SassyGem101 post=87428553][/quote]

Let's see your picture i hope your not broke cheesy
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Supergirl19: 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
She must be a virgin.

Thought most guys don't care about that, so long as the girl has good qualities
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by darediamond(m): 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
SassyGem101:
Hmm.....
Facially handsome
Average and well built
Intelligent.
Hardworking.
Do you poses all these attributes YOURSELF??
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
AIIyIic:

Your name would soon take effect on you
Ooooh I'm scared.
Bleep off please. Pest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance / #HarmattanPickUpLines:Funny Pick Up Lines Guys Are Using For Ladies On Harmattan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.