Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? (39190 Views)

How Long Should A Woman Wait Before Agreeing To Date A Man / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / What Qualities Do You Desire Of Your Future Husband/wife ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by laughitall(m): 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Like I have the strength to stand fruitlessly before,

even for church if pastor speech don dey long na for hin face a go sidan, even wen everybody is stil standing, i cant kill mysef

just tell ur jesus we re here, he should remember us in our remote estate
mr talk ... what type of job do u do
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Okoroawusa: 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
Petyprincess:
First nd foremost i like rich guys maybe not extremely rich bt at least comfortable wink
I like my man handsome,fit nd tall because i someone i plan to procreate with must be really handsome so my kids will come out gorgeous!
I also like my man intelligent,someone that isn't boring,someone that can act sweet nd unpredictable at the same time!
Wait until you get older...then we shall see
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by fredoooooo: 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
donbachi:
all dis plenty english for bills wey na me go pay.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

She can eat her English grin
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
Petyprincess:
First nd foremost i like rich guys maybe not extremely rich bt at least comfortable wink
I like my man handsome,fit nd tall because i someone i plan to procreate with must be really handsome so my kids will come out gorgeous!
I also like my man intelligent,someone that isn't boring,someone that can act sweet nd unpredictable at the same time!

You must have a whole lot to offer.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by fredoooooo: 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
SassyGem101:

I don't think i asked for too much.
Do you have save qualities?
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by sexylassie2(f): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
KIDfurniture:
See girl wey smart.. looking for a guy she go help manage him money oh.. omg.. naija girls re messed up.. do u have ur own car? Re u feeding urself ? Do u pay rent?

only broke men love to complain.

i have a car, i live alone and i work
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by AIIyIic(f): 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
SassyGem101:

Yeah don't mind the ugly dude. Hes got complex issues and with this guys pics you just knocked him off completely hahahahaaaa.

My dear, please don't settle for less biko. I support you 100 yards all the way.

Will u just keep quiet. The guy said his mind without passing insult at u, yet u go about insulting him. Wetin person no go see for nairaland sha

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by AIIyIic(f): 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Keep crying like a mumu. As if I asked for your shitty advice. Or I told you I'm in Nigeria. Your girl don suffer. Dumbass illiterate.

You ladies just go about blasting anyone who isn't in synergy with ur ideas. O ga gan o

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by UrekMazino(m): 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
My gal must be a gamer like me...
She gat to love reading novels...
Attentive and caring...
And also independent...
Must have her own opinions and not follow mindlessly...
Also she must, I repeat must be educated!
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Harbleyz: 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
Petyprincess:
You should be in your early 20s... Very soon, you will drop all this qualities... Omo Ase

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Emotionss: 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
SassyGem101:
Hmm.....
I like him financially capable
Facially handsome
Average and well built
Very articulate and eloquent
Very neat and also smell good
Intelligent.
Hardworking.

Lets say you are fortunate to meet a man with such qualities. What can you offer him in return ?

4 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by dee4dayo(m): 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
laughitall:
there's mr man ... Jesus his even slim
You don see Jesus before?
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by evil1: 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
21cents:

lol see list grin.

I doubt a man that has all these qualities will even go for you sef.

are you facially beautiful with good height?
big yansh and boobs?
flat tummy?
Very eloquent and extremely intelligent? (first class material)
Hardworking also?

in case you don't have all these, how'd you expect a man that has your list to go for you?

some girls like to dream sha but when jungle mature finish you go drop that mumu list grin
Thank you. U just said my mind

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by JoffreyBeroth(m): 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I expect some body language, intellectual decorum, gentle & mild demeanor... a fantastic culinary and table manner, general etiquette, sensitive, observant.

Jesus is coming soon. Hold still

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by evil1: 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Exactly. What you give is what you get back. All this shit talk about women giving only pussy need to stop. Give me wetin you fit offer, I give you back wetin you deserve. shikina.
The only thing women have to offer is pussyy nothing else.

Abi u feel say na brain wey u get me no get d same brain?

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by JoffreyBeroth(m): 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
laughitall:
there's mr man ... Jesus his even slim

You’re what I call beautiful kiss

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Freestainworld(m): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
Petyprincess:
write your problem for 40 leaves exercise book for first reading, if them tell you to write project na, you begin sweat like who corona virus catch.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by IghravweIG(m): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
ok
Kai cheesy cheesy

See dog when dey in spirit.
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by evil1: 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
Amanee:
He has to be an interesting person... I hate hanging out with somebody and feeling awkward because we have run out of things to say.

Yea knida my type
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by OlawaleBammie: 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
laughitall:
mr talk ... what type of job do u do

I don't do Job grin

I do cocoa grin

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by ElasticStone(m): 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
SassyGem101:

Yeah don't mind the ugly dude. Hes got complex issues and with this guys pics you just knocked him off completely hahahahaaaa.

My dear, please don't settle for less biko. I support you 100 yards all the way.

Shiloh material....200yards
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Gforce2019: 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

An ex-convict is ten times better than your type. Grow tf up and stop behaving like an illiterate.

I don't know that telling you the truth will offend you. But you just have be sit-down somewhere and ruminate about my comments. sip it slowly like lacasera cold drink and let it transform your life.
In fact, .your types are foods and drinks to bus conductors who are sleeping under the bridge at oshodi.
Anofia!
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by laughitall(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
JoffreyBeroth:

You’re what I call beautiful kiss
Thnks
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by clevybrown(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Covid 19 fall on you there
laugh wan kill me here... Guy I swear u wicked grin angry angry angry
Of all evil, y COVID 19 on her cry cry cry cry
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by laughitall(m): 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

I don't do do grin

I do cocoa grin
cocoa? Are u a farmer
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
And what do you have to offer in return??
Accumulate bills for him and a little piece of p*ssy to garnish it up, right??
SassyGem101:
Hmm.....
I like him financially capable
Facially handsome
Average and well built
Very articulate and eloquent
Very neat and also smell good
Intelligent.
Hardworking.

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by codeME: 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ask a lady to describe the kind of a man she likes, sit down and listen to her outline to you characteristics of a non living thing

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Bria234: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
donbachi:
all dis plenty english for bills wey na me go pay.
. Bad guy
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by ChristineC: 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
21cents:

lol see list grin.

big yansh and boobs?
flat tummy?
Hardworking also?

in case you don't have all these, how'd you expect a man that has your list to go for you?

some girls like to dream sha but when jungle mature finish you go drop that mumu list grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
21cents:

lol see list grin.

big yansh and boobs?
flat tummy?
Hardworking also?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by Germi9: 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2020

Re: What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? by deavicky(m): 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I expect some body language, intellectual decorum, gentle & mild demeanor... a fantastic culinary and table manner, general etiquette, sensitive, observant.
watin self just to date someone, I hope u have half of all this criteria.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance / #HarmattanPickUpLines:Funny Pick Up Lines Guys Are Using For Ladies On Harmattan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.