Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,503 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos (80769 Views)

Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House / Nigerian Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s House For Cheating On Her In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
Judgment.

Dump him at the ruins of Somalia for 3 months and afterwards Sudan for another 3 months. In case he survived Somalia
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by SHOPPERS(m): 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
Anny505:
You that has been telling her to come and spend the night, what if she come die for your room undecided wetin u go tell SARS grin

God forbid

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by victorian(f): 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
Don't date married men, girls will not hear.

Not all married men will leave their wives and kids for your sweet16 pussy.

They will simply enjoy your teenage boob's , pussy for a while and move on to their next victim.

May she fell in love with him and he has been trying to breakup with her amicably but she no wan hear. She's helplessly in love and then next thing is suicide.

Anyways RIP.
no time to check time.

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
Backward Nigeria police will rope him without any evidence that he murder the lady or the lady drank snipper herself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
Kasali don enter am....... grin
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by hammerU: 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
GboyegaD:
People die and anything could have been the cause of her death. Hopefully, the autopsy exonerates him is all I pray for him.

HE FORCED HER TO DRINK RAT POISON, SNIPER.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Tmb78(m): 4:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
What's with Igbo girls and married Yoruba guys?
On a more serious note,this is why fornication is bad,no matter how you slice it.

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
shocked
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
hammerU:

What if she drank it herself while the man was asleep

1 Like

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Sirsuky(m): 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
This one na wahala that is side effect of side chick
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by ppogba: 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
AkumTemi:
Please be careful of this number 09031642415 he claims his name is Ahmed. He will contact you to do a supply and when you get there with the product and have supplied, the story will change when it's time to pay. He and his group operate in Lekki.

I always tell people. There is nothing called "supply" in Nigeria. What you have is "obtaining by trick"

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by GboyegaD(m): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
hammerU:

Were you there? Why not let the police conclude on their investigation? Or is it a come to have rat poison at home?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Overlordrichy(m): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
I think the guy killed that girl
He just want to use that sniper as cover up

5 Likes

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by PuZZyNegro: 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
Jaspernubi:
hmm

8 February not March.

You quoted yet could not be patient to read properly
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by hammerU: 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
A 34-year-old welder, Tunde Kasali, has been arrested by the police in connection with the death of his girlfriend, one Victoria Nwogu, said to be a polytechnic student.

Nwogu was reportedly found dead in Kasali’s apartment at Igbobi Sabe Square, Jibowu area of Lagos and was foaming from the mouth.

It was gathered that a bottle of Sniper –a pesticide infamous for being used to commit suicide – was found open inside the room.

City Round learnt that Kasali, who is married, had harboured Nwogu in the apartment on February 8, 2020.
oluwaseyi000:

What if she drank it herself while the man was asleep

THE GIRL EFFECTIVELY LOST HER LIFE ON 8 OF FEB 2020, WEN SHE MOVED INTO THE APARTMENT.

A 17 YEAR OLD KID, STILL TRYING TO FIND HER FUTURE.

PEOPLE COMMIT SUICIDE, WEN THEY ARE HOME ALONE, NOT WITH ANOTHER PERSON THERE.

THE QUESTION IS WAT WAS HE DOING TO HER?

WAT HAPPENED TO HIS FAMILY HOME WITH HIS WIFE?

EVERYTHING HE SAID IS A LIE. NA HIM KILL AM.

7 Likes

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by DModeCntStopMe: 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
shocked

2 minutes enjoyment has birthed a lifetime of regrets

She's probably pregnant, being a teenager and confused as to how to handle the situation.

She decided to take sniper.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Azbabanla1: 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
bukkielee:
Don't date Yahoo! boys. They will not listen.

I pity many of them in advance.
Read before you comment where did you read that the suspect is yahoo undecided

1 Like

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Alagboo: 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
donbachi:
"Repent Jesus is coming"...una no go hear....na devil don come...only she fit save dat kasali of a guy wey kasala don burst on him head...how?..anyhow.
I don't know why Women can't stay without Men

Women!!!

1 Like

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Aystarz: 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
oluwaseyi000:
Backward Nigeria police will rope him without any evidence that he murder the lady or the lady drank snipper herself

You got that right hombre. Naija Police are the world's laziest law enforcement!

5 Likes

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:
No CCTV means it will only take the grace of God for Kasali to come out of this.
One of the disadvantages of fornication and adultery.
That's why I decide to abstain for over 10 years.
aaahhh!!! You mean after all your gbola gists, u abstained for 10years....tell me, how do I believe you when you have contributed immensely to spoiling my innocence online? How?

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by bukkielee(m): 4:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
Azbabanla1:

Read before you comment where did you read that the suspect is yahoo undecided
95% probability he is. Trust me.
I have read a lot of similar cases.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by mordred44: 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
bukkielee:
Don't date Yahoo! boys. They will not listen.

I pity many of them in advance.
welder nt yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Nickymezor(f): 4:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by hammerU: 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
GboyegaD:

Were you there? Why not let the police conclude on their investigation? Or is it a come to have rat poison at home?

34 YEARS OLD MAN IN AN APARTMENT HE RENTED WITH A 17 YEARS OLD GIRL.

THE GIRL TURNS UP DEAD, POISONED WITH SNIPER AND U THINK, THE 34 YEAR OLD MAN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

AND HE IS IN THE HOUSE WITH HER.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Tmb78(m): 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
hammerU:

This might be useful.Go to the nearest police station and tell them.
you know,as the witness wey you be na.
Do that quickly,time is of the essence, that girl must not die in vain.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by bukkielee(m): 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
mordred44:
welder not yahoo boy
So many welder apprentices turn yahoo boys in my hood bro.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by olisaEze(m): 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
The man is a suspect, yes. But till an official inquest is done, the Nigerian police cannot categorically say that she was murdered. She was found foaming at the mouth but the sniper juice was unused!

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Rubicon67(m): 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:
No CCTV means it will only take the grace of God for Kasali to come out of this.

CCTV or autopsy?

1 Like

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
She killed herself when she found out he is married. She couldn't take it. Some girls can be that emotional.

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
17 x 2 = 34 ! Kasali ,you are old enough to be her dad na ! That's a small girl fa.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Alagboo: 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
hammerU:

THE GIRL EFFECTIVELY LOST HER LIFE ON 8 OF FEB 2020, WEN SHE MOVED INTO THE APARTMENT.

A 17 YEAR OLD KID, STILL TRYING TO FIND HER FUTURE.

PEOPLE COMMIT SUICIDE, WEN THEY ARE HOME ALONE, NOT WITH ANOTHER PERSON THERE.

THE QUESTION IS WAT WAS HE DOING TO HER?

WAT HAPPENED TO HIS FAMILY HOME WITH HIS WIFE?

EVERYTHING HE SAID IS A LIE. NA HIM KILL AM.

And nothing in your mind tell you that, a 35 year old sensible adult man wont kill her in his own house, I want to believe there are a million and one way to kill people without them dieing on your bed

Why do you think the man will kill her, because the girl has no money he can steal, and the girl kpetus he is enjoying won't be available if the girl is dead, please don't start your superstition of ritual here, tell me why he would kill a young teen on his own bed

The only proven case here is the 'under-ageness' of the girl

The girl family may not even be taking care of her that it will be the sugar daddy man that is taking care of her, it's not impossible

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video / 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.