Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,343 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos (80765 Views)

Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House / Nigerian Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s House For Cheating On Her In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by hammerU: 5:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
oluwaseyi000:

I argue based on point made and not sentiment, not everyone is a sentimental and tribalistic morons, I will ask you the question that is making you jiltery again: why do you think the man will kill the innocent girl, take your time, calm down, reason and you may come up with a reasonable answer, don't look down on yourself, you can use your brain, you can think, you can make logical contribution all you have to do is use your brain, that's not hard
[/s]

U DEFENDED HIM BECOS HE WAS A 34 YEARS OLD YORUBA MAN THAT RAPED AND MURDERED A 17 YEARS OLD IGBO GIRL.

THOSE FACTS ARE GLARING.

U CANNOT CONCEAL IT.

U GAVE NO CONSIDERATION TO THE DEAD VICTIM, RATHER, U DREAMT UP THEORIES OF HOW IT IS NOT HIS FAULT.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by AkumTemi: 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
Requesting to buy something? quote author=byinks post=87246008]

The number called me yesterday[/quote]
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by seborrhic: 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
oluwaseyi000:

And nothing in your mind tell you that, a 35 year old sensible adult man wont kill her in his own house, I want to believe there are a million and one way to kill people without them dieing on your bed
What if she wasn't dealing with a sensible man?
Many insensible and also sensible men have killed in their homes before.
See what I feel really happened,just a theory:
the girl mysteriously died in the man's house during the night,due to actually no fault of his,probably due to underlying health issue;he then out of panic staged the sniper act to make it look like she took her own life.
The question now is:how did the sniper come to be in the house?I think he had bought it previously to kill insects,as many Nigerian homes do.
It's unlikely that the girl bought the sniper,kept it in her bag,went to his house,waited till they had fun,then took d sniper intentionally.

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
hammerU:
[s][/s]

U DEFENDED HIM BECOS HE WAS A YORUBA MAN AND RAPED AND MURDERED A 17 YEARS OLD IGBO GIRL.

THOSE FACTS ARE GLARING.

U CANNOT CONCEAL IT.

1) Why do you think he murder her?

2) If the girl is from another tribe do you think she will have died even if she take sniper or abuse excess drug or even murdered by someone from her tribe?

3) if the sugar daddy is not Yoruba do you think it's possible for him to 'kill' the girl?

There are just three questions, don't disappoint your parent that spent on your schooling

Don't disappoint your schools (even though I doubt you ever been to any)

And most importantly don't disappoint yourself

Kindly answer them
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by byinks(f): 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
AkumTemi:
Requesting to buy something? quote author=byinks post=87246008]

The number called me yesterday

Just kept silent till I he cut the call
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
seborrhic:

What if she wasn't dealing with a sensible man?
Many insensible and also sensible men have killed in their homes before.
See what I feel really happened,just a theory:
the girl mysteriously died in the man's house during the night,due to actually no fault of him,probably due to underlying health issue;he then out of panic staged the sniper act to make it look like she took her own life.
The question now is:how did the sniper come to be in the house?I think he had bought it previously to kill insects,as many Nigerian homes do.
It's unlikely that the girl bought the sniper,kept it in her bag,went to his house,waited till they had fun,then took d sniper intentionally.

I give big salute to your reasoning, they are very valid and I think if I'm a judge barring any other more convincing and evidence-backed argument I will go with you.

Are you a lawyer?

@hammerU come and see your elder arguing with reason and non-tribalistic nor religious sentiment

1 Like

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Gmyclef1: 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2020
Na wa ooo
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Asour: 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
linearity:

I think the age of consent in Nigeria is like 13 or 14. I was shocked when I was saw it, but not surprised when I realized that the Northern Legislators must have had a hand in setting the age that low to make teenage marriage and philandering that do rampant in the North legal.

The guy should be more worried about the murder charge because no body will believe a thing he say, especially in Nigeria where there is zero attempt to do forensic by the police....Even in the US where there would have been serious forensic, if he escape the murder charge he would not escape assessory to murder.

This is a really sad situation.

By the way, Not everything seemingly disagreeable comes from the North.
Consider for instance that the late Renowed Nigerian Novelist, Buchi Emecheta Married at only 16 yrs... By the way she is not from the North.
I believe that she was also said to have been know her husband 3-5 yrs earlier.

I am saying this is right? NO.
I am saying almost all cultures have perpetuated borderline "young" marriages. It should not be ascribed to one alone.

By the way, I am NOT a northerner.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by hammerU: 6:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
oluwaseyi000:

1) Why do you think he murder her?

2) If the girl is from another tribe do you think she will have died even if she take sniper or abuse excess drug or even murdered by someone from her tribe?

3) if the sugar daddy is not Yoruba do you think it's possible for him to 'kill' the girl?

There are just three questions, don't disappoint your parent that spent on your schooling

Don't disappoint your schools (even though I doubt you ever been to any)

And most importantly don't disappoint yourself

Kindly answer them

LOOK, I HATE REPEATING MYSELF.

IF U ARE GOING TO DATE A 17 YEARS OLD CHILD, AT THE AGE OF 34 YEARS OF AGE, THEN U ARE ASSUMING THE ROLE OF A GUARDIAN AND RESPONSIBLE FOR HER.

IT IS NOT A RELATIONSHIP OF EQUALS.

HE EVEN RENTED AN APARTMENT WHERE HE HELD HER.

ALL THE DAYS HE WAS NOT IN THE APARTMENT SINCE FEB, NOTHING HAPPENED TO HER.

THE NIGHT HE SPENT IN THE APARTMENT, SHE DID NOT SURVIVE TILL DAY BREAK.

HE CLAIM SHE TOOK RAT POISON(SNIPER), BECOS SHE IS NOT ALIVE TO GIVE HER OWN ACCOUNT.

MY FRIEND, THAT YORUBA PIECE OF SHIT BELONGS IN JAIL.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by SpartanKing: 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
bukkielee:
Don't date Yahoo! boys. They will not listen.

I pity many of them in advance.
You didn't even bother to read the story before commenting!
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by deeva1: 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
hammerU:

34 YEAR OLD MARRIED YORUBA MAN, VERSUS 17 YEAR OLD IGBO GIRL.

WE KNOW HE KILLED HER IN HIS HOUSE.
Well done...Mr Judge

1 Like

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by SpartanKing: 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
Ogaga87:
Some culture will invoke the girl's spirit to narrate what actually took place that night
That's a fallacy. The spirit has returned to its maker. There's no place for the dead, in the land of the living!
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by SweetCunt97(f): 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
Alagboo:
[color=green]Old Things Are Passed Away

Behold All Things Are Become New
Lol z... Kid yourself
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
bigiyaro:
just 17....God pls I no want children o, if na mumu ones I go born.

I just wonder what's wrong with kids these days.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
Ogaga87:
Some culture will invoke the girl's spirit to narrate what actually took place that night
Chai!
Tell me something
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Alagboo: 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
Ogaga87:
When you invoke the spirit of a dead person, a Demon inform (Carbon copy) of that person will arise and give you a message of Doom,

Be careful, don't play with Daemons
What you don't know does not know you,

Be careful, don't this at home
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Npower: 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
If the guy was a serious man, hustling and making money for himself, all these wouldn't have happened. I hustled like mad those days and now even Dangote no see my back
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by oodua1stson: 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
Citytrend:
In the end the dude will deny having a hand in this. Just watch!
and how are you sure he had a hand in her death?
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Yankee101: 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
Nigeria should begin autopsies
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by martinmiller: 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
He will spend this new year in jail, no witness to speak on his behalf. what a tragedy that befall him. Otherwise no one can say what transpired btw the two, i pray he finds a way out but maybe not soon.

Davash222:
No CCTV means it will only take the grace of God for Kasali to come out of this.
One of the disadvantages of fornication and adultery.
That's why I decide to abstain for over 10 years.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Tmb78(m): 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
oluwaseyi000:

I give big salute to your reasoning, they are very valid and I think if I'm a judge barring any other more convincing and evidence-backed argument I will go with you.

Are you a lawyer?

[/s]@hammerU [s]come and see your elder arguing with reason and non-tribalistic nor religious sentiment
Check his post history, you will know why he said what he said.
He is a known Yoruba hater and he doesn't even hide it.
Sadly,if the man in question were to be say, Igbo or Fulani,his position will be opposite and won't pity the girl at all.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Iknowhow: 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:
No CCTV means it will only take the grace of God for Kasali to come out of this.
You are doing well
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by saintneo(m): 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:

I can imagine the day you will release some conji......you will be howling like a werewolf grin cheesy angry grin cheesy
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Lovelyn451(f): 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
Mtchew...yoruba guys that disgusts me to the bone marrow...tufiakwa to igbo girls in lagos

Welder, 37yrs, married...I'm fatigued
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Bigmama9ja: 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:
make I hear say u dey celibate
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Okoroawusa: 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
ikaboy:
2020 is a year of exposure!

All fornicators, rapist, adulterers will be exposed this year.

Can i hear a louder Amen??
Your amen is useless because as you were typing that someone was having sex.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by LONGPREEK(m): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
why are you concentrating on the age. is it the age that killed her?
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Ogaga87(m): 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
SpartanKing:
That's a fallacy. The spirit has returned to its maker. There's no place for the dead, in the land of the living!

Help me edit the Bible that recorded that Saul invoke the spirit of Samuel when he was looking for answers to his problems...

What you don't know, you don't know
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Ogaga87(m): 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
Alagboo:
[color=red]When you invoke the spirit of a dead person, a Demon inform (Carbon copy) of that person will arise and give you a message of Doom,

Be careful, don't play with Daemons
What you don't know does not know you,

Be careful, don't this at home

Just like the spirit of Samuel was fake as recorded by the Bible, Mr I too know..

Think you are wise now... Wayo
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Artzdanielsz(m): 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
they should check if she is pregnant
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by OnyesomJ(m): 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
Pu**y don suffer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video / 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.