Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,484 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos (80768 Views)

Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House / Nigerian Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s House For Cheating On Her In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by BonPatrick(m): 10:27am On Mar 08, 2020
Shame on you
Davash222:
No CCTV means it will only take the grace of God for Kasali to come out of this.
One of the disadvantages of fornication and adultery.
That's why I decide to abstain for over 10 years.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by stormborn28(m): 11:01am On Mar 08, 2020
buygala:

The fear of accidents has never stopped men from driving grin

Besides, something must kill a man cool

Some of us get mentally inbalanced if we don't fvck at least once a week....and if we're not married, how else do you expect us to let go all that semen blocking our mental flow?

Btw sef...no be fvck kill the girl sef...from the story, it appears she ingested sniper...and there are a million and one reasons aside sex that can make one get poisoned angry

So kindly leave our dear fornication out of this undecided

Signed

Buygala

Secretary

Fornicators Association of Nigeria (FAN)
read again... The sniper was opened but unused..
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by stormborn28(m): 11:14am On Mar 08, 2020
SHOPPERS:

Respect yourself o.
heheheheeeee...na them be this
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by stormborn28(m): 11:15am On Mar 08, 2020
AkumTemi:
Please be careful of this number 09031642415 he claims his name is Ahmed. He will contact you to do a supply and when you get there with the product and have supplied, the story will change when it's time to pay. He and his group operate in Lekki. After a long argument and time waste, I got my money, after selling the product at a low price.
supply what? Na prick
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by stormborn28(m): 11:18am On Mar 08, 2020
victorian:
Don't date married men, girls will not hear.

Not all married men will leave their wives and kids for your sweet16 pussy.

They will simply enjoy your teenage boob's , pussy for a while and move on to their next victim.

May she fell in love with him and he has been trying to breakup with her amicably but she no wan hear. She's helplessly in love and then next thing is suicide.

Anyways RIP.
no time to check time.
hmmmmm .....sweet 16 pvssy. ..chai
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by stormborn28(m): 11:23am On Mar 08, 2020
Nickymezor:
Hmmm
secret things have come to the open.... But that man like young and tight pvssies sha
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by stormborn28(m): 11:25am On Mar 08, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
17 x 2 = 34 ! Kasali ,you are old enough to be her dad na ! That's a small girl fa.
well done you were able to balance the mathematical equation

1 Like

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by AkumTemi: 11:31am On Mar 08, 2020
Means what? quote author=stormborn28 post=87262650]supply what? Na prick[/quote]
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by stormborn28(m): 11:33am On Mar 08, 2020
AkumTemi:
Means what? quote author=stormborn28 post=87262650]supply what? Na prick
you said you made supply... Now I asked what item... Since your intention is to warn the public
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by jnoz23(m): 11:59am On Mar 08, 2020
buygala:

The fear of accidents has never stopped men from driving grin

Besides, something must kill a man cool

Some of us get mentally inbalanced if we don't fvck at least once a week....and if we're not married, how else do you expect us to let go all that semen blocking our mental flow?

Btw sef...no be fvck kill the girl sef...from the story, it appears she ingested sniper...and there are a million and one reasons aside sex that can make one get poisoned angry

So kindly leave our dear fornication out of this undecided

Signed

Buygala

Secretary

Fornicators Association of Nigeria (FAN)

MY SEC, WELL SAID!
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by purples25(f): 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
allandutch:
34 years old man dating a 17 years old girl? Come on! What is wrong with people sef?

He wants a 'young' girl now. 'Fresh' blood. Na wetin de scatter some guys heads. They are not thinking normal again. Some people better watch themselves, before they end up raping babies, all in the name of 'fresh' meat.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by duchaB(m): 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
purples25:

He wants a 'young' girl now. 'Fresh' blood. Na wetin de scatter some guys heads. They are not thinking normal again. Some people better watch themselves, before they end up raping babies, all in the name of 'fresh' meat.

Lol.. I found that hilarious.. Really..
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Pataricatering(f): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
First the girl is underaged but ur blinded by stupidity so u would not see that - what is a 34 yr old man doing with such a young girl ? Second d guy was married and was cheating on his wife , u still didn’t think that was a problem , thirdly u ignorantly assumes d guy was yahoo yahoo , fourth , even if he was yahoo yahoo u still didn’t see it as necessary to hold him accountable because there was a women to be blamed ! U see how stupid ur thinking is ?
bukkielee:
Don't date Yahoo! boys. They will not listen.

I pity many of them in advance.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Trybes(m): 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
seborrhic:

What if she wasn't dealing with a sensible man?
Many insensible and also sensible men have killed in their homes before.
See what I feel really happened,just a theory:
the girl mysteriously died in the man's house during the night,due to actually no fault of his,probably due to underlying health issue;he then out of panic staged the sniper act to make it look like she took her own life.
The question now is:how did the sniper come to be in the house?I think he had bought it previously to kill insects,as many Nigerian homes do.
It's unlikely that the girl bought the sniper,kept it in her bag,went to his house,waited till they had fun,then took d sniper intentionally.
Just to add, those that may not know exactly what sniper is they shouldn't mistaken it for something else. Always read labels of substances first before handling.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Obec70(m): 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
What a stinking generation!
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by ignis: 1:05am On Mar 09, 2020
I pity the man....
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by foolbuster: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2020
purples25:

Please help me understand why older ladies are pained when they see a much older man dating much younger ladies.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by purples25(f): 12:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
foolbuster:

Please help me understand why older ladies are pained when they see a much older man dating much younger ladies.

Probably because they always downgrade their mates in the process. You can imagine men of the same age saying their own mates are old and what not. I think if older men did what they did without attacking their fellow older women, that might be fine.

What's the deal anyway? Always picking a little, little girl? What she has is what the older woman has, and more.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by foolbuster: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
purples25:

Probably because they always downgrade their mates in the process. You can imagine men of the same age saying their own mates are old and what not. I think if older men did what they did without attacking their fellow older women, that might be fine.

What's the deal anyway? Always picking a little, little girl? What she has is what the older woman has, and more.

I know you are a woman but you should understand the male and female body are very different. A 60 year old man can still have beautiful children can you say the same for his female mate? Moroever you'll agree with me that men are moved by what they see, how can you compare an over 40 year old woman with her counterpart still in her 20's in your opinion do you think they have the same thing?
If you had a choice between a man in his late 40's early 50's and another man in his late 20's early 30's which of them will you naturally prefer?

I am not body shaming women. I just wanna have a mature convo.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Esofruits(m): 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
In this case, police should investigate more further because if truly the lady drank the sniper,
she will only vomit blood not forms.

The scene is unclear.

But to say, a married man.... maybe if God save you from this, you will repent...

I will not blame you much because his wife at home might have caused him sleeping outside.

May God help you sha
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by purples25(f): 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
foolbuster:

I know you are a woman but you should understand the male and female body are very different. A 60 year old man can still have beautiful children can you say the same for his female mate? Moroever you'll agree with me that men are moved by what they see, how can you compare an over 40 year old woman with her counterpart still in her 20's in your opinion do you think they have the same thing?
If you had a choice between a man in his late 40's early 50's and another man in his late 20's early 30's which of them will you naturally prefer?

I am not body shaming women. I just wanna have a mature convo.

A forty year old woman can still have children, not every forty year old cannot bear children. Forty year old men should marry forty year old women. What does the man think the young woman sees in him and his pot belly? Of course, she would be in it for money or he decieved her due to her naivety. Please, it is a selfish union. Why should a man be elevated above his female counterpart that is his mate?

Men are moved by what they see, do you think those girls moving with them actually like their own unattractive, old bodies? That's my point, they keep mentioning it like they don't have ugly bodies too. A woman is worth more than her uterus please, what is 'she can't bear kids again' ? Then guys can move with younger women but again older women can't marry, the men still protest when they see them with younger men. Its bad to free the men and enslave the older women. That's what this is all about. It can only rest when older women's choices are not spoilt by men as well.

If he doesn't like her body, has he looked at his too? Men always look at women while carrying unattractive bodies themselves, its unfair. But an unattractive old woman dare not look at a 20year old, it's unfair. Look at the picture here, old men clubbing and doing all sorts, while society is PUSHING their female mates down, shaming them, when both of them are old, society treats the man like he is still young forever. Its very unfair.

If i am 40, i would not mind my mate. Me being younger and marrying older is not the deal here. Marrying your mate when you are old is the topic here. So 20, marry 20yrs, if you are in your 30's, dont hate 28 or 30years like you. You're both mates. That's what i have to say.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by foolbuster: 12:07am On Mar 10, 2020
purples25:

A forty year old woman can still have children, not every forty year old cannot bear children. Forty year old men should marry forty year old women. What does the man think the young woman sees in him and his pot belly? Of course, she would be in it for money or he decieved her due to her naivety. Please, it is a selfish union. Why should a man be elevated above his female counterpart that is his mate?

Men are moved by what they see, do you think those girls moving with them actually like their own unattractive, old bodies? That's my point, they keep mentioning it like they don't have ugly bodies too. A woman is worth more than her uterus please, what is 'she can't bear kids again' ? Then guys can move with younger women but again older women can't marry, the men still protest when they see them with younger men. Its bad to free the men and enslave the older women. That's what this is all about. It can only rest when older women's choices are not spoilt by men as well.

If he doesn't like her body, has he looked at his too? Men always look at women while carrying unattractive bodies themselves, its unfair. But an unattractive old woman dare not look at a 20year old, it's unfair. Look at the picture here, old men clubbing and doing all sorts, while society is PUSHING their female mates down, shaming them, when both of them are old, society treats the man like he is still young forever. Its very unfair.

If i am 40, i would not mind my mate. Me being younger and marrying older is not the deal here. Marrying your mate when you are old is the topic here. So 20, marry 20yrs, if you are in your 30's, dont hate 28 or 30years like you. You're both mates. That's what i have to say.

i bet if you had a choice between a younger man and a man in his late 40's all things being equal ofcourse naturally every normal woman will gravitate towards the much younger and vibrant fellow. So why pick on men that do same?

Besides you can't change nature, fact is a man's life and a woman's life are not the same. A female's body is one of her greatest asset and you women know it and flaunt it but same can't be said for men. Unlike men, there is a reason women don't neccessarily place priority on a mans body, what women need is security.

A beautiful young woman with her beauty alone can achieve great things that a man never can with his looks alone. Young women are just beautiful. Who is not attracted to youthful beauty? Even your fellow women(lesbians) or do sugar mumies go for their mates?

Beautiful young women in their prime control even the most powerful men, that is the time they should secure their future. Women can't waste away their youth and expect to be treated the same when they are older, no one can eat their cake and have it. Every woman had suitors especially when they were young, the choice was their's but the beauty got to the head of most and they forgot a woman's beauty don't last forever.

Would you support your 50 year old brother that is not married but wants to settle down and start a family to marry his mate? Naturally he will go for a younger wife.

I know you are a woman but a man and a woman can never be equals.

PS: point of correction. A womans uterus is what makes her a woman. So it's worth everything.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by ritcha: 5:22am On Mar 10, 2020
Your case On Godslotxo
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by purples25(f): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2020
foolbuster:

i bet if you had a choice between a younger man and a man in his late 40's all things being equal ofcourse naturally every normal woman will gravitate towards the much younger and vibrant fellow. So why pick on men that do same?

Besides you can't change nature, fact is a man's life and a woman's life are not the same. A female's body is one of her greatest asset and you women know it and flaunt it but same can't be said for men. Unlike men, there is a reason women don't neccessarily place priority on a mans body, what women need is security.

A beautiful young woman with her beauty alone can achieve great things that a man never can with his looks alone. Young women are just beautiful. Who is not attracted to youthful beauty? Even your fellow women(lesbians) or do sugar mumies go for their mates?

Beautiful young women in their prime control even the most powerful men, that is the time they should secure their future. Women can't waste away their youth and expect to be treated the same when they are older, no one can eat their cake and have it. Every woman had suitors especially when they were young, the choice was their's but the beauty got to the head of most and they forgot a woman's beauty don't last forever.

Would you support your 50 year old brother that is not married but wants to settle down and start a family to marry his mate? Naturally he will go for a younger wife.

I know you are a woman but a man and a woman can never be equals.

PS: point of correction. A womans uterus is what makes her a woman. So it's worth everything.

Well, this perspective makes life seem sour for the older woman. But, nevertheless, I feel real life is different from the gory, scary picture that nl puts up. While working at a school, i saw many older women who came to put their kids in the creche. There were many new mothers who were not very young, probably 30's, just having their first kid or kids. They were many and married newly. Young mothers were there in abundance too, with rich husbands, but not so many as the older ones. Mostly rich ladies with careers and rich hubbies too.

Also around my area there are a lot of restaurants and all. I see older ladies going in with these big buff men all the time, not so much the raw, very innocent, young ladies, though yes they are also seen but not even as much as the oldest ones. So what I'm saying is, in real life older women aren't shunned so badly, and, they are still seeing suitors and living quite well with all the options. So, I am not going to take this very seriously.

Social media is an illusion, what do we know.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by foolbuster: 10:03am On Mar 10, 2020
purples25:

Well, this perspective makes life seem sour for the older woman. But, nevertheless, I feel real life is different from the gory, scary picture that nl puts up. While working at a school, i saw many older women who came to put their kids in the creche. There were many new mothers who were not very young, probably 30's, just having their first kid or kids. They were many and married newly. Young mothers were there in abundance too, with rich husbands, but not so many as the older ones. Mostly rich ladies with careers and rich hubbies too.

Also around my area there are a lot of restaurants and all. I see older ladies going in with these big buff men all the time, not so much the raw, very innocent, young ladies, though yes they are also seen but not even as much as the oldest ones. So what I'm saying is, in real life older women aren't shunned so badly, and, they are still seeing suitors and living quite well with all the options. So, I am not going to take this very seriously.

Ofcourse, you are absolutely right. I am not saying the life of elderly women suck. I'm just saying elderly women shouldn't get worked up when they see an older man dating a much younger woman. Its completely natural. Hope you have a wonderful day ahead smiley
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by purples25(f): 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
foolbuster:

Ofcourse, you are absolutely right. I am not saying the life of elderly women suck. I'm just saying elderly women shouldn't get worked up when they see an older man dating a much younger woman. Its completely natural. Hope you have a wonderful day ahead smiley

Yeah thanks, i wish you the same.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Youngmills: 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
i tire for this matter how 17 yr old girl go dey date 34 yr old man to the extent of sleeping in his house
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by stormborn28(m): 8:02am On Mar 11, 2020
purples25:

you need a kiss..... Muuuuuaaaaahhhhh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video / 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.