Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos (80766 Views)

Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House / Nigerian Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s House For Cheating On Her In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Timileyin1234(m): 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
What makes people think of committing suicide. When I haven’t played all the video games in the world and I like food
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Kiddllc: 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
17 year old girl in a relationship with a married man... All these small girls get mind sha shocked
Now wetin the goat want tell him wife Marry qho dey sweet u both in body mind & soul them no go here... everyone is marrying due to societal pressures or their own selfish interests now see where u land Make him just dey beg God for mercy sha
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by iammolise(m): 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
When u look finish and na ur daughter mate reach u dey fvck... Na palava u don enter so undecided

1 Like

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by allandutch: 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
Jeezuzpick:

Does the name Regina Daniels ring a bell?

What of Ned Nwoko?

Mmmmmmmmm?
You actually believe Regina's audio 19 years old abi? Babe wey go dey 25 minimum...
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Legendguru: 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
17 years
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Alagboo: 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
Kiddllc:
17 year old girl in a relationship with a married man... All these small girls get mind sha shocked
Now wetin the goat want tell him wife Marry qho dey sweet u both in body mind & soul them no go here... everyone is marrying due to societal pressures or their own selfish interests now see where u land Make him just dey beg God for mercy sha
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by xcabczyxabczzzz: 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
AkumTemi:
Please be careful of this number 09031642415 he claims his name is Ahmed. He will contact you to do a supply and when you get there with the product and have supplied, the story will change when it's time to pay. He and his group operate in Lekki.
submit that to the nearest police station.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
Kasali don enter kasala
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by topboss: 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
Let me just say one thing here, Igbo women are the last to kill demself or commit suicide.

The rate is close to zero. So that man, should better confess about wat he was doing to her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by SweetCunt97(f): 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
Alagboo:
[color=red]I don't know the problem with Women of Nowadays,
I don't know if they are sex starved or what,
Always visiting men, or maybe their Vagina is scratching them. They can't stay one place, and they can boast of all kinds of STDs now, they go about Spreading DISEASES everywhere in the name of love,

That's why men use them for rituals, blood money, etc

In the occult kingdom, if you need quick money, then go for Women or Little Babies, the generate alot of money (Too Much Money)

Women!!!
And how do u know such info if u not an occultic man huh?
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by juman(m): 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
Unfortunate.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
dem ladies wan scare us?

e no go work.

pvssy must be fvcked

make i go confirm via michat & inmessage!
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
hammerU:

U CAN DEFEND HIM ALL YOU WANT AS YOUR TRIBES MAN.

THIS IS Y I KEEP TELLING PEOPLE THAT, BE CAREFUL WITH ALL THIS INTER TRIBAL DATING, IT IS NOT ALL AS IT SEEMS.

THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT WILL DEFEND HIM TO THE LAST, SIMPLY BECOS HE IS THEIR TRIBES MAN AND WONT GIVE THE VICTIM A SECOND THOUGHT BECOS SHE IS FROM ANOTHER TRIBE.

WE KEEP TELLING DEM, THE WISE ONES LISTEN BUT THE DAFT, O WELL, WILL FEEL.

SAYING NO TO AN AFONJA ASKING U OUT DONT MAKE U A TRIBALIST.

YOU OWE HIM NOTHING.

I can see where you are coming from, I will refrain from saying all that's on my mind to refrain you from drinking snipper and pinning it on someone, when cheap morons are loosing argument they resort to inconsequencial emotional religious and tribal sentiment, it expose their level of reasonings as lowest of low lifer

What you need right now is a job, after feeding yourself for complete three months without handout from people your reasoning will improve

I have work in an international setting with staff from other countries, truth is no one give a shit about your tribe, my Gambia supervisor do not even know that Nigeria has plenty tribes

Back to the topic, don't try to digress because you can't defend your shit:
Do you think it completely and absolutely impossible for the girl to die if she is dating someone from her tribe even if she takes sniper or murdered by her same-tribe sugar daddy?

And also don't forget my initial question of why the man will kill the girl, you haven't answered that too, thanks

1 Like

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by AkumTemi: 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
That's the worst institution to ever report to, I insisted on getting my money, but had to sell the product at a low price just to get my money as the product had already been discharged. quote author=xcabczyxabczzzz post=87245455]submit that to the nearest police station. [/quote]
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by iammolise(m): 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
undecidedWhen u look finish and na ur daughter mate sweet u to fvck... Na palava u don enter so lipsrsealed
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
buygala:

The fear of accidents has never stopped men from driving grin

Besides, something must kill a man cool

Some of us get mentally inbalanced if we don't fvck at least once a week....and if we're not married, how else do you expect us to let go all that semen blocking our mental flow?

Btw sef...no be fvck kill the girl sef...from the story, it appears she ingested sniper...and there are a million and one reasons aside sex that can make one get poisoned angry

So kindly leave our dear fornication out of this undecided

Signed

Buygala

Secretary

Fornicators Association of Nigeria (FAN)

U can do pretty fine and function without fucking trust me lol besides nothing shud get to stuck up or addicted to it.

That said ur right, it has nothing really to do with sex bt then it surely has smtn to do with their amorous relationship. The sniper wasn't just there for mosquitos
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by slyfox35(m): 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
NOwazobia:
How can they say there is only one witness for a girl that died outside, even close to a major road if not on the major road self, judging from the pix. I just pitty the man for his yes due to too much torture from the police. Well, when next he is coming to life after his death from the torture, he wont play foreign match let alone with kids.
Guy...Read before you comment,very impatient human being, people like you see every problem as a stopping point in life and tend not to go far,you just read headline,see picture begin they comment....mtcheeewww ozuo!!!
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by danvon(m): 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
If we start talking now we would sound like tribalist

Just watch how this Yoruba man killed this Igbo girl after raping her

Some neighbors even knew of the affair and didn't call police
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by martinz1: 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
Sad event
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by SpaceAngel: 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
If the girl was pregnant, then the man is in deep trouble. The police will now see motive for murder. Married man poisoned girl pregnant friend.
The girl could also have committed suicide if she told the man of the pregnancy and the man was not interested.
The man needs all the luck to get out of this.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by StFabulous(m): 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
What will "Kasali" tell his wife now?
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by hammerU: 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
danvon:
If we start talking now we would sound like tribalist

Just watch how this Yoruba man killed this Igbo girl after raping her

Some neighbors even knew of the affair and didn't call police

THOSE NEIGHBORS WILL EVEN LIE.

ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE SO NAIVE NOT TO KNOW HOW THIS YORUBAS OPERATE.

U WILL BE SURPRISE, THEY WILL TELL U THEY DID NOT HEAR ANYTHING WEN DEY DID.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by hammerU: 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
oluwaseyi000:

I can see where you are coming from, I will refrain from saying all that's on my mind to refrain you from drinking snipper and pinning it on someone, when cheap morons are loosing argument they resort to inconsequencial emotional religious and tribal sentiment, it expose their level of reasonings as lowest of low lifer

What you need right now is a job, after feeding yourself for complete three months without handout from people your reasoning will improve

I have work in an international setting with staff from other countries, truth is no one give a shit about your tribe, my Gambia supervisor do not even know that Nigeria has plenty tribes

Back to the topic, don't try to digress because you can't defend your shit:
Do you think it completely and absolutely impossible for the girl to die if she is dating someone from her tribe even if she takes sniper or murdered by her same-tribe sugar daddy?

SEE THIS ONE DEFENDING HIS KILLER RAPIST YORUBA BROTHER.

DEM TAKE IGBO DO JUJU FOR UNA.

LISTEN, ARGUING WITH U IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF MY TIME, I KNOW EXACTLY WAT U ARE.

WHETHER U REFRAIN FROM SAYING ALL THAT IS IN YOUR MIND IS INCONSEQUENTIAL TO ME.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by KutePosh(f): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
Man friend's house not boyfriend
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by mordred44: 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
bukkielee:

Those boys are lazy and don't want to learn anything. They want to make fast money.
environment at times matters
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Ogaga87(m): 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
SHOPPERS:

For United States

Correct person
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by linearity: 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
I thought it was changed in 2015 when people protested about it, in Northern Nigeria I think it is still 13, while southern 16-18(but generally 16)

My bad, am royally wrong, age of consent in Nigeria is 11 years...there have been numerous attempt to increase it, but the powers that been that made it so have been pushing back and appear to be winning.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/age-of-consent-by-country/
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by byinks(f): 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
AkumTemi:
Please be careful of this number 09031642415 he claims his name is Ahmed. He will contact you to do a supply and when you get there with the product and have supplied, the story will change when it's time to pay. He and his group operate in Lekki. After a long argument and time waste, I got my money, after selling the product at a low price.

The number called me yesterday
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Alagboo: 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
And how do u know such info if u not an occultic man huh?
Old Things Are Passed Away

Behold All Things Are Become New
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by NaijadrivaCars: 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
That you dated many girls, who slept over in your house, and none died in your house, became epileptic etc, jus thank your God.

Na when e happen, you go remember that "fornication is a sin" and you wish you repented. grin

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
hammerU:

SEE THIS ONE DEFENDING HIS KILLER RAPIST YORUBA BROTHER.

DEM TAKE IGBO DO JUJU FOR UNA.

LISTEN, ARGUING WITH U IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF MY TIME, I KNOW EXACTLY WAT U ARE.

WHETHER U REFRAIN FROM SAYING ALL THAT IS IN YOUR MIND IS INCONSEQUENTIAL TO ME.

I argue based on point made and not sentiment, not everyone is a sentimental and tribalistic morons, I will ask you the question that is making you jiltery again: why do you think the man will kill the innocent girl, take your time, calm down, reason and you may come up with a reasonable answer, don't look down on yourself, you can use your brain, you can think, you can make logical contribution all you have to do is use your brain, that's not hard

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video / 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.