Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,148 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos (80763 Views)

Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House / Nigerian Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s House For Cheating On Her In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by mordred44: 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
bukkielee:
So many welder apprentices turn yahoo boys in my hood bro.
dats true sha
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by hammerU: 4:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
Tmb78:
This might be useful.Go to the nearest police station and tell them.
you know,as the witness wey you be na.
Do that quickly,time is of the essence, that girl must not die in vain.
[/s]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HIS AGE ALONE AT 34 YEARS OF AGE AND MARRIED, MAKES HIM RESPONSIBLE FOR HER, AT JUST 17 YEARS OLD GIRL.

ALSO, HE WAS IN THE HOUSE AND WAS WITH HER AS SHE DIED.

HE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE BUT JAIL.

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by kingthreat(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:
No CCTV means it will only take the grace of God for Kasali to come out of this.
One of the disadvantages of fornication and adultery.
That's why I decide to abstain for over 10 years.

10 years shocked
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by bukkielee(m): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
mordred44:
dats true sha
Those boys are lazy and don't want to learn anything. They want to make fast money.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by linearity: 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
While investigations on how the lady die is going on, this man is in another problem for having sexual relationship with a minor. Good luck to him

I think the age of consent in Nigeria is like 13 or 14. I was shocked when I was saw it, but not surprised when I realized that the Northern Legislators must have had a hand in setting the age that low to make teenage marriage and philandering that do rampant in the North legal.

The guy should be more worried about the murder charge because no body will believe a thing he say, especially in Nigeria where there is zero attempt to do forensic by the police....Even in the US where there would have been serious forensic, if he escape the murder charge he would not escape assessory to murder.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Alagboo: 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

2 minutes enjoyment has birthed a lifetime of regrets

She's probably pregnant, being a teenager and confused as to how to handle the situation.

She decided to take sniper.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by ALABACONNECT(m): 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
Egungun be careful na express you dey go..Motor done jam am...SAY NO TO FORNICATION AND ADULTERY

1 Like

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by chariisGRACE(m): 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
bukkielee:
Don't date Yahoo! boys. They will not listen.

I pity many of them in advance.

So welding now na Yahoo?
I know say u no read the stuff, na to comment wet rush
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by bigiyaro(m): 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
just 17....God pls I no want children o, if na mumu ones I go born.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Chirowman(m): 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
Adultery is always sweet to those who involve in it but the outcome can be disastrous,this one go spend years for prison whereas him get free mode for house oya na oga your matter don enter one chance. devils handwork go full your mouth now whereas na you invite devil enjoy your jail term in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by hammerU: 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
oluwaseyi000:

And nothing in your mind tell you that, a 35 year old sensible adult man wont kill her in his own house, I want to believe there are a million and one way to kill people without them dieing on your bed

Why do you think the man will kill her, because the girl has no money he can steal, and the girl kpetus he is enjoying won't be available if the girl is dead, please don't start your superstition of ritual here, tell me why he would kill a young teen on his own bed

The only proven case here is the 'under-ageness' of the girl

The girl family may not even be taking care of her that it will be the sugar daddy man that is taking care of her, it's not impossible

U CAN DEFEND HIM ALL YOU WANT AS YOUR TRIBES MAN.

THIS IS Y I KEEP TELLING PEOPLE THAT, BE CAREFUL WITH ALL THIS INTER TRIBAL DATING, IT IS NOT ALL AS IT SEEMS.

THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT WILL DEFEND HIM TO THE LAST, SIMPLY BECOS HE IS THEIR TRIBES MAN AND WONT GIVE THE VICTIM A SECOND THOUGHT BECOS SHE IS FROM ANOTHER TRIBE.

WE KEEP TELLING DEM, THE WISE ONES LISTEN BUT THE DAFT, O WELL, WILL FEEL.

SAYING NO TO AN AFONJA ASKING U OUT DONT MAKE U A TRIBALIST.

YOU OWE HIM NOTHING.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Uniquekriss(m): 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:
No CCTV means it will only take the grace of God for Kasali to come out of this.
how come a condom fell off from ya wallet yesterday
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by bukkielee(m): 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
chariisGRACE:

So welding now na Yahoo?
I know say u no read the stuff, na to comment wet rush
Check my other post on this thread boss. no vex
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by dasparrow: 5:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
Another fornicator down and an adulterer in trouble. This is getting interesting. Nigerians and their addiction to sex. Hmmm.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Chirowman(m): 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
philandering no dey pay but some men won't take it if you no philander no never be man they always say.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Alagboo: 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
buygala:

The fear of accidents has never stopped men from driving grin

Besides, something must kill a man cool

Some of us get mentally inbalanced if we don't fvck at least once a week....and if we're not married, how else do you expect us to let go all that semen blocking our mental flow?

Btw sef...no be fvck kill the girl sef...from the story, it appears she ingested sniper...and there are a million and one reasons aside sex that can make one get poisoned angry

So kindly leave our dear fornication out of this undecided

Signed

Buygala

Secretary

Fornicators Association of Nigeria (FAN)[/s]
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by SweetCunt97(f): 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
Never step foot into a married man's house... How didn't is it fit these hoes... Jeeez

What will she tell her maker naw
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by akinszz: 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:
ah, 10 years grin your akamu must thick pass madman own grin grin grin
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by WildChild00(m): 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
NOwazobia:
How can they say there is only one witness for a girl that died outside, even close to a major road if not on the major road self, judging from the pix. I just pitty the man for his yes due to too much torture from the police. Well, when next he is coming to life after his death from the torture, he wont play foreign match let alone with kids.

Old baba, read before you comment

1 Like

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
34 yrs old fool vs 17 yrs old adolescent.

Kasali at 17 yrs of age na when they born this girl u dey incubate for house, upon say u don marry.

Nemesis don catch u. Kasali, kasala don burst!
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Nickshrapnel: 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
linearity:

I think the age of consent in Nigeria is like 13 or 14. I was shocked when I was saw it, but not surprised when I realized that the Northern Legislators must have had a hand in setting the age that low to make teenage marriage and philandering that do rampant in the North legal.

The guy should be more worried about the murder charge because no body will believe a thing he say, especially in Nigeria where there is zero attempt to do forensic by the police....Even in the US where there would have been serious forensic, if he escape the murder charge he would not escape assessory to murder.
I thought it was changed in 2015 when people protested about it, in Northern Nigeria I think it is still 13, while southern 16-18(but generally 16)
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Tmb78(m): 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
hammerU:
[s][/s]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HIS AGE ALONE AT 34 YEARS OF AGE AND MARRIED, MAKES HIM RESPONSIBLE FOR HER, AT JUST 17 YEARS OLD GIRL.

ALSO, HE WAS IN THE HOUSE AND WAS WITH HER AS SHE DIED.

HE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE BUT JAIL.
Tell the police, not me
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by ignis: 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
Sex marathon is a goal.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Alagboo: 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Never step foot into a married man's house... How didn't is it fit these hoes... Jeeez

I don't know the problem with Women of Nowadays,
I don't know if they are sex starved or what,
Always visiting men, or maybe their Vagina is scratching them. They can't stay one place, and they can boast of all kinds of STDs now, they go about Spreading DISEASES everywhere in the name of love,

That's why men use them for rituals, blood money, etc

In the occult kingdom, if you need quick money, then go for Women or Little Babies, the generate alot of money (Too Much Money)

Women!!!
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Haggaiotor: 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
He/she who have
an ear to hear let them hear
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
allandutch:
34 years old man dating a 17 years old girl? Come on! What is wrong with people sef?

Does the name Regina Daniels ring a bell?

What of Ned Nwoko?

Mmmmmmmmm?

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Haggaiotor: 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2020
Noted!
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by topboss: 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
Jeezuzpick:

Does the name Regina Daniels ring a bell?

What of Ned Nwoko?

Mmmmmmmmm?

Regina Daniel is married traditionally to a man from her state. A civilized man not an animal.

U can also marry traditionally from your own tribe.

I did not read that they were married in this case.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by WildChild00(m): 5:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:

You lie mama.....
With money in the bag anything is possible.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Mrexcell(m): 5:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
Too much deaths everywhere in nigeria these days.

Meanwhile u can be earning over $50 daily for just watching adverts and filling in correct numbers numbers in a box. No registration fee is required sign up here now�

https://oxymoney.xyz/856003540102392/
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by okenwaa(m): 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
She miss her period, come tell am.....e tell am make e abort an, she refuse.......e use sniper kai am come call am suicide.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video / 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.