Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos (80767 Views)

Woman Sets Her Boyfriend's House Ablaze Over Misunderstanding In Benue (Pictures / Ugandan Student Who Refused To Go Home For Lockdown Dies In Boyfriend's House / Nigerian Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend’s House For Cheating On Her In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
hammerU:

LOOK, I HATE REPEATING MYSELF.

IF U ARE GOING TO DATE A 17 YEARS OLD CHILD, AT THE AGE OF 34 YEARS OF AGE, THEN U ARE ASSUMING THE ROLE OF A GUARDIAN AND RESPONSIBLE FOR HER.

IT IS NOT A RELATIONSHIP OF EQUALS.

HE EVEN RENTED AN APARTMENT WHERE HE HELD HER.

ALL THE DAYS HE WAS NOT IN THE APARTMENT SINCE FEB, NOTHING HAPPENED TO HER.

THE NIGHT HE SPENT IN THE APARTMENT, SHE DID NOT SURVIVE TILL DAY BREAK.

HE CLAIM SHE TOOK RAT POISON(SNIPER), BECOS SHE IS NOT ALIVE TO GIVE HER OWN ACCOUNT.

MY FRIEND, THAT YORUBA PIECE OF SHIT BELONGS IN JAIL.

Can we really say he held her when she has been staying alone in the house rented by the sugar daddy for a long time, if she is held wouldn't she have left since February in the man's absence and are you sure that's the first ever night they will be spending together considering people have confirmed seeing them together in the past or why didn't she died the previous night they've been together

I was requested by a nairalander to check your previous post as you are a known demented tribalistic slowpoke, as I've said earlier don't disappoint your parent and your school by refusing to use your brain when replying
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by TUANKU(m): 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
NOwazobia:
How can they say there is only one witness for a girl that died outside, even close to a major road if not on the major road self, judging from the pix. I just pitty the man for his yes due to too much torture from the police. Well, when next he is coming to life after his death from the torture, he wont play foreign match let alone with kids.
Read the story again, this time slowly and try to comprehend.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Robenna(m): 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2020
I Talk Am

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by smsalert1: 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:
No CCTV means it will only take the grace of God for Kasali to come out of this.
One of the disadvantages of fornication and adultery.
That's why I decide to abstain for over 10 years.
sure but it is sad that wives many times push their husbands into it when they deny their husbands sex.
This is not to make excuse for the man.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Iceberg3: 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
We always warn, BEWARE OF MINERS!!!!!!
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Seunpaul01(m): 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
They should run autopsy test on the corpse now.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by sinola(m): 7:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
This is how most of the relations between Igbo girls that are hell bent in dating these uncircumcised Yoruba Muslims gruesomely ends up.
I keep telling this Ibo girls to desist from this murderers and they will never listen. Those Yoruba Muslims hardly you see the one that is not into rituals and are always diabolic. They see women as means to an end and will do anything to get what they want.
A word is enough for a wise!!!!
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Ay04z(m): 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
buygala:

The fear of accidents has never stopped men from driving grin

Besides, something must kill a man cool

Some of us get mentally inbalanced if we don't fvck at least once a week....and if we're not married, how else do you expect us to let go all that semen blocking our mental flow?

Btw sef...no be fvck kill the girl sef...from the story, it appears she ingested sniper...and there are a million and one reasons aside sex that can make one get poisoned angry

So kindly leave our dear fornication out of this undecided

Signed

Buygala

Secretary

Fornicators Association of Nigeria (FAN)
and people dat like dis ur comment tink dey are wise abi grin
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Fragility6: 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
bukkielee:
Don't date Yahoo! boys. They will not listen.

I pity many of them in advance.
Go school u say school na scam. You no see were dem write say guy man na welder?

1 Like

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by wolexter(m): 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
AkumTemi:
Please be careful of this number 09031642415 he claims his name is Ahmed. He will contact you to do a supply and when you get there with the product and have supplied, the story will change when it's time to pay. He and his group operate in Lekki. After a long argument and time waste, I got my money, after selling the product at a low price.

Why would you even consider doing business with a stranger in d first place?So ppl still do such in current times, damn! Look naija is so bad now dat I can't even give any stranger my attention/time..whether on d phone or in d flesh. If u be stranger dey find direction oboy use Google map o cos na deaf code me go use o
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by nick50(m): 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
The rate at which all these uncircumcised afonja goats are running after igbo women is becoming worrisome.. See now this one has succeeded in mining her skull... I hope justice will be served
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by topboss: 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
y all this stories of yoruba muslim killing igbo girls.

last time, an igbo girl was stabbed in the neck by a yoruba muslim dat refuse to pay after sex. Does it mean, yoruba girls dont come with virgina?
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
[quote author=donbachi post=87244455]"Repent Jesus is coming"
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Jcael(m): 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
Why would she commit suicide in his place and not somewhere else? Since I am yet to find a likely motive for suicide.

Let's try this conspiracy theory. Maybe just maybe the girl told him she was pregnant and decided not to abort. Maybe that could be enough motive for murder.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by od501: 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
17 years old girl in 34years old man

Nigerians
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by oshaosha2014(m): 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
Fearing all your life. That’s not healthy.
Davash222:
No CCTV means it will only take the grace of God for Kasali to come out of this.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
whats a 17 yr old girl doing with a 34 yr old man

1 Like

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by mechanics(m): 10:13pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hmmm, she refused to stay on her own lane, now see what has happened to her, she just died for nothing, I hope others will learn from this.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by niyidenrele: 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
ikaboy:
2020 is a year of exposure!

All fornicators, rapist, adulterers will be exposed this year.

Can i hear a louder Amen??
....Guess you are MFM member,..one of the prediction given for this year by amiable G.O..Dr D.K. Olukoya
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by dododawa1: 12:07am On Mar 08, 2020
(17) year old girl,the guy don enter police one chance problem, Nigeria constitutional say, adult age is (18).
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by omotowo2: 2:11am On Mar 08, 2020
buygala:

The fear of accidents has never stopped men from driving grin

Besides, something must kill a man cool

Some of us get mentally inbalanced if we don't fvck at least once a week....and if we're not married, how else do you expect us to let go all that semen blocking our mental flow?

Btw sef...no be fvck kill the girl sef...from the story, it appears she ingested sniper...and there are a million and one reasons aside sex that can make one get poisoned angry

So kindly leave our dear fornication out of this undecided

Signed

Buygala

Secretary

Fornicators Association of Nigeria (FAN)

Were ...!I was forced to click LIKE on your comment.
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 2:27am On Mar 08, 2020
Igbo girls too like Yoruba pricks grin grin
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by petuniaevents(f): 4:37am On Mar 08, 2020
Kasala don burst for kasali shocked shocked

Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by frankike1: 4:55am On Mar 08, 2020
Amen

ikaboy:
2020 is a year of exposure!

All fornicators, rapist, adulterers will be exposed this year.

Can i hear a louder Amen??
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by ritcha: 6:24am On Mar 08, 2020
In the end the dude will deny having a hand in this. Just watch!slotxo
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 08, 2020
Davash222:

lipsrsealed
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by BlissB(f): 8:12am On Mar 08, 2020
WildChild00:

Old baba, read before you comment
I day wait for who go answer the guy since cheesy cheesy
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by WildChild00(m): 8:15am On Mar 08, 2020
BlissB:
I day wait for who go answer the guy since cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos by BlissB(f): 8:16am On Mar 08, 2020
slyfox35:

Guy...Read before you comment,very impatient human being, people like you see every problem as a stopping point in life and tend not to go far,you just read headline,see picture begin they comment....mtcheeewww ozuo!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video / 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.