Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs (16194 Views)

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / If You Do This As A Man You're So Daft / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
Pisces. I'm waiting for your response, thank you.

Pisces for this week

If someone approaches you this week with an offer to become involved in a big project, don't be quick to decline. You often underestimate your abilities, especially where business or concrete frameworks are involved. Most Pisces see themselves as fluid and free-flowing, not liking to be tied down to rules or organized ventures. You want to be able to go with the flow and to follow your creativity, but it could be a great challenge to take this on and to show yourself how much you are capable of. You are someone who has an odd and eclectic collection of friends and associates. Because there are so many facets to your personality, you attract a wide range of individuals. Your charm and open mind draw in people who might not ordinarily meet each other through any other avenue. But this week, be very careful about bringing certain of these people together. Remember that fire and water don't always mix well, and sometimes, if left unattended it leads to disaster. Beware of someone who is overly flattering this week. It isn't that what they say about you isn't true. Yes, of course, there are so many wonderful things to admire about you. But there are people out there who will use insincerity to draw someone in, and because you are so kind and open, you want to give everyone a chance to speak their mind. But if you remain alert to someone who may try to take advantage of you, you will be perfectly fine. A meet and greet at a community event or an event at a friend's house could introduce you to someone who could play a pivotal role in your future this week.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by daharry(m): 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kingsteve:

I'm cancer.
So, what do you see?
Mr. Psychic!
Ok bro you gats write more about genimi,i mean the good and bad stuff.like your analysis on this topic.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by daharry(m): 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
[quote author=successful35 post=87308989]

Pisces for this week

If someone approaches you this week with an offer to become involved in a big project, don't be quick to decline. You often underestimate your abilities, especially where business or concrete frameworks are involved. Most Pisces see themselves as fluid and free-flowing, not liking to be tied down to rules or organized ventures. You want to be able to go with the flow and to follow your creativity, but it could be a great challenge to take this on and to show yourself how much you are capable of. You are someone who has an odd and eclectic collection of friends and associates. Because there are so many facets to your personality, you attract a wide range of individuals. Your charm and open mind draw in people who might not ordinarily meet each other through any other avenue. But this week, be very careful about bringing certain of these people together.
Ok pls can you write more about genimi.i'd really appreciate.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by BrainArk(m): 11:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
successful35:

Let me speak for myself as an Aries. My weakest point is that I am too trusting, too generous, I flare up easily but thank God i don't keep grudges. I'm a big spender. I talk too much but it reduced since i stopped drinking alcohol.

From my experience, the weakness of each zodiac sign is different for male and female. The weakness of leo men are different from that of leo women.

But Sagittarius weakness for men and women are the same
and what is Sagittarius weakness? What do you think about Sagittarius in general?
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
BrainArk:

and what is Sagittarius weakness? What do you think about Sagittarius in general?

Woman when dey date sagittarius, make she nor expect marriage oh and man when dey date sagittarius babe when still dey her 20s, she is a LovePeddler. Too many bad traits about the sagittarius woman and some for the men too.

I done tire to write
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by BrainArk(m): 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
successful35:

Woman when dey date sagittarius, make she nor expect marriage oh and man when dey date sagittarius babe when still dey her 20s, she is a LovePeddler. Too many bad traits about the sagittarius woman and some for the men too.

I done tire to write
lol, that is not entirely true.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 10, 2020
BrainArk:

lol, that is not entirely true.

Yes not 100% true but show me a faithful and beautiful Sagittarius lady in her 20s and I will show you a flying elephant.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 10, 2020
tongue
successful35:

Yes not 100% true but show me a faithful and beautiful Sagittarius lady in her 20s and I will show you a flying elephant.
jumbo.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Britboy(m): 12:17am On Mar 10, 2020
successful35:

This week for Cancer people

We have all heard stories about people who were down on their luck and down to their last few dollars when they chose to spend their last money on a lottery ticket. Then, lo and behold, they wind up winning the big jackpot. Talk about going from rags to riches! Is that going to happen to you this week, Moonchild? Well, not literally in that way perhaps, but you could be feeling in a rut in some area of your life, and some small investment you make could lift you up in an amazing and incredible way. Enjoy the view from up there, and remember this whenever you are feeling low in the future. Many people of your sign are very careful with their security - especially their finances. If you overpay for something accidentally or because you have no other choice, it can linger and bother you for a long time. Well, overpaying with your time is even worse than overpaying with your money because money can be replaced, unlike time, which cannot be replaced. You have a risk of wasting your time on someone or something this week. But if you are aware of this and you are discerning in what you choose to do with your time, you can put your time toward something far more important like making one of your biggest dreams come true. And when you set off in that direction, you should find that good fortune will find you.

This is generic, thought it would be more individualistic.
Oh well...
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 4:08am On Mar 10, 2020
Originalsly:

Hmmm.... but you said Virgo men are level headed... so again... how can one he level headed and also unstable? Now you're adding they can switch or dump their partner just like that? Vrooop... gone just like that?...into thin air? Are you speaking from experience? If yes.... then that man was a damn liar.... he wasn't a Virgo... he was a liar.... and ehmmmm...... don't dare ask me how I know all of this.

Nobody lied. I haven't been in an intimate relationship with a Virgo. They are too uptight for me.

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 10, 2020
Britboy:

This is generic, thought it would be more individualistic.
Oh well...

It's generic and also 90% accurate. You won't find it anywhere online. I have software i use in generating it.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 10, 2020
Afromentalist:

I did though I didnt see any question.

I've asked you the question. Check email
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Afromentalist: 7:35am On Mar 10, 2020
successful35:

I've asked you the question. Check email
replied.

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 10, 2020
daharry:

Ok bro you gats write more about genimi,i mean the good and bad stuff.like your analysis on this topic.

Were you trying to ask me a question?
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by daharry(m): 7:41am On Mar 10, 2020
successful35:

Were you trying to ask me a question?
Yes. And my question is for you to write about the genimi.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 10, 2020
daharry:

Yes.
And my question is for you to write about the genimi.

Oh, about the trickster of the zodiac. Okay oh
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 10, 2020
daharry:

Yes.
And my question is for you to write about the genimi.

Gemini men and women are two faced. The good and evil twin. One minute they want something, few hours later, ask them that same thing you will get a different answer. They have high IQ but Aquarius has the highest IQ in the Zodiac and Gemini is second in command.

When you ask Gemini for favor, most of the time they want to help, but they find it difficult to do so even if they intend to. They gossip too much. A lady or guy that is looking for a serious partner shouldn't go near some gemini ladies or men.

Though I've dated one gemini before, but she was a very crazy person and extremely impulsive too. From what I've seen, most gemini guys get dethroned or killed easily because of their 2 faced personality. They are still one of the best ally for Aries people but only if they can control their evil twin.

From what I've seen and experienced, they can be good with handling their finances. Do not trust them with your secrets.

They lie with perfection. If a Gemini person greets you good morning, go out and check the sky to confirm it is morning before answering them. They are born liars

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Originalsly: 8:04am On Mar 10, 2020
Nooil:

Nobody lied. I haven't been in an intimate relationship with a Virgo. They are too upright for me.

I see.... you have not gone all the way. When you do.... I guarantee you this your view will change. Whatever uprightness you be seeing in him..... as soon as that bedroom door is closed..... vroop..... do I have to say more?
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 10, 2020
Taurus women need a man in their lives for validation. Taurus women can treat their own family as trash, ignore them just to be with a man. They might feel like dying if they can't get a man. They are hoes but always forming saint like say them nor dey shit.

The taurus women I've been with are good in bed though. Don't ever tell a Taurus person your secret. They can't keep secrets. Taurus both their men and women talk a lot, spilling other people secrets. Be careful, because they're doing the same thing about you to someone else.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 10, 2020
Originalsly:

I see.... you have not gone all the way. When you do.... I guarantee you this your view will change. Whatever uprightness you be seeing in him..... as soon as that bedroom door is closed..... vroop..... do I have to say more?

So, only in the bedroom I can enjoy my relationship? God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Originalsly: 8:58am On Mar 10, 2020
Nooil:

So, only in the bedroom I can enjoy my relationship? God forbid!

Noooo!.... in the bedroom you would get the revelation..... after that you would enjoy a relationship free of any signs of ehmmm...... uprighteousness.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 10, 2020
Originalsly:

Noooo!.... in the bedroom you would get the revelation..... after that you would enjoy a relationship free of any signs of ehmmm...... uprighteousness.

*yawns*
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Karlifate: 10:04am On Mar 10, 2020
Very interesting thread. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Karlifate: 10:08am On Mar 10, 2020
successful35:
Taurus women need a man in their lives for validation. Taurus women can treat their own family as trash, ignore them just to be with a man. They might feel like dying if they can't get a man. They are hoes but always forming saint like say them nor dey shit.

The taurus women I've been with are good in bed though. Don't ever tell a Taurus person your secret. They can't keep secrets. Taurus both their men and women talk a lot, spilling other people secrets. Be careful, because they're doing the same thing about you to someone else.
This is very true. Most female taureans are coded hoes and the males are quite uncouth but pretend to be well-mannered.

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 10, 2020
This is to inform everyone on here that I will be deleting my nairaland profile tonight. Though there are things to be learnt here, the constant fighting between males and females is too toxic for me. I see a lot people attacking each other everyday on this forum.

I don't know how most people here wake up everyday and fight with one another on a faceless forum. It's not my thing abeg. A lot of you doing the fighting think you are making a point but trust me, you are only damaging yourselves. I done go abeg.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Happyfela(m): 11:13am On Mar 10, 2020
Something Elaborate for Aries before you deactivate

Nice thread by the way. I think you a great guy

Cheers
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
Happyfela:
Something Elaborate for Aries before you deactivate

Nice thread by the way. I think you a great guy

Cheers

I already talked about Aries earlier. Check the thread you will see it.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by BrainArk(m): 1:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
successful35:

Sagittarius is of the fire sign and whatever they do, they with so much intensity, if they love they love with all what they have got at that particular moment untill the passion is gone and move on to the next thing available that can excite them, as a Sagittarius we are always on the look for adventure.... the not so good side of Sagittarius is that we have got bad temper, know how to cut people of from our life without looking back even though we still care about them, we tend to be spontaneous always changing our mind which made it seems like we are a bad decision maker.... But Sagittarius is one of the sign with the best leadership skills, influence your decisions with you even knowing.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by BrainArk(m): 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
successful35:

Gemini men and women are two faced. The good and evil twin. One minute they want something, few hours later, ask them that same thing you will get a different answer. They have high IQ but Aquarius has the highest IQ in the Zodiac and Gemini is second in command.

When you ask Gemini for favor, most of the time they want to help, but they find it difficult to do so even if they intend to. They gossip too much. A lady or guy that is looking for a serious partner shouldn't go near some gemini ladies or men.

Though I've dated one gemini before, but she was a very crazy person and extremely impulsive too. From what I've seen, most gemini guys get dethroned or killed easily because of their 2 faced personality. They are still one of the best ally for Aries people but only if they can control their evil twin.

From what I've seen and experienced, they can be good with handling their finances. Do not trust them with your secrets.

They lie with perfection. If a Gemini person greets you good morning, go out and check the sky to confirm it is morning before answering the. They are born liars

no be lie the can lie and keep a straight face
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by noble4d(m): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
successful35:

Haaa oga I'm a Taurus guy and I do keep people secret and I don't talk much. I do agree with you about the pretense of taurean women though.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
BrainArk:

Sagittarius is of the fire sign and whatever they do, they with so much intensity, if they love they love with all what they have got at that particular moment untill the passion is gone and move on to the next thing available that can excite them, as a Sagittarius we are always on the look for adventure.... the not so good side of Sagittarius is that we have got bad temper, know how to cut people of from our life without looking back even though we still care about them, we tend to be spontaneous always changing our mind which made it seems like we are a bad decision maker.... But Sagittarius is one of the sign with the best leadership skills, influence your decisions with you even knowing.

All what you wrote are stuffs you got from the internet. All what i said about sagittarius are things i experienced. Sagittaeius women are whores when they are in their 20s. They want to be in a relationship but they find it difficult to commit.

If you like, have money and a big penis, Sagittarius babe go still go Bleep for outside. Sagittarius women are the worse decision makers in the zodiac. They are always attracted and date men who do nothing but use them like the tool they are.

Sagittarius women always live a life of regret from the age of 30. They start forcing themselves on men who don't want them. They are the grestest cheaters in marriage. They go hand in hand with scorpio women. Two dogs of the Zodiac.

Majority of the Sagittarius ladies in this naija in their 30s are in terrible marriages. Na them be the queens of suffering and smiling. As you are cheating on them in the marriage, they themselves dey cheat back with multiple guys. Sagittarius women are whores.

Nor let am pain you guy. Na dog them be. Again, show me a Sagittarius lady that is beautiful and faithful, and I will show a elephant that flies.

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Hecattee(f): 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
successful35:

This is not true..about me though don't know about others

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Hasn't Asked Me To Marry Him / Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? / Baddest Booty! Ghanaian Slay Queen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.