Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs (16174 Views)

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / If You Do This As A Man You're So Daft / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Afromentalist: 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nooil:

I can't really write on the dark side of all signs because you have to be in a deep relationship with someone to point them out.

I can write about the dark side of most of the signs but if i should do that, i feel people here might insult me
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:

You can do the ones you've dealt with then, if you don't mind. I could write a volume on Libra & how terrible they are grin Will never date another one for as long as I live.

You are far intelligent than both the libra man and woman
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nooil:

Yeah, what I meant by bringing down your self esteem is that you begin to doubt your ability to make a good decision.

They are too dull, but if you see how serious they appear physically, you'll think they have something going on for them.

The libra man and woman are both dull and they cannot be compared with Gemini or Aquarius. Their dullness is why you rarely find libra people at the top of their occupations.

Even wande coal when be great star with massive talent, being a libra dey make am take ages to quit drugs even when he knows that the drugs he is doing is affecting his life and career.

He has been in and out of rehab about 2 times if i can recall clearly
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by XhosaNostra(f): 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
successful35:

You are far intelligent than both the libra man and woman

IKR! This dude didn't know much about anything. I'm not saying I know it all, but I'm not completely clueless either. He was not a dummy, he was just not very knowledgeable. Libra & Aquarius have an off the charts chemistry though. It's fireworks in Shanghai when these two signs meet. But chemistry alone just doesn't suffice.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
Afromentalist:

where and how did you learn astrology and for how long ? Do you practice any kind of folks magic? How did you learn about it? Do you do some evocations and invocations?

I've been into
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:

IKR! This dude didn't know much about anything. I'm not saying I know it all, but I'm not completely clueless either. He was not a dummy, he was just not very knowledgeable. Libra & Aquarius have an off the charts chemistry though. It's fireworks in Shanghai when these two signs meet. But chemistry alone just doesn't suffice.

You are right. All the Libras I know, their sense nor strong reach at all. All the Gemini and aquarius I know are far knowledgeable than Libra. Abeg what's the meaning of IKR?
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nooil:

It's good I have a witness in the house. I purposely had a relationship with one to prove my observations wrong, but even when he tried to be a good person, those inherent traits were there.

The only women that can take their character are Virgo women. Why? They can bear a lot without completely breaking down. Strong women they are.

Honestly, i pity virgo women. Na them be the women when men dey drain all their resources and dump them. I've seen so many.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by XhosaNostra(f): 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
successful35:

You are right. All the Libras I know, their sense nor strong reach at all. All the Gemini and aquarius I know are far knowledgeable than Libra. Abeg what's the meaning of IKR?

IKR = I know right. I feel they're the weakest link when it comes to air signs. They lack the incisive mental sharpness of the other two.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:

IKR = I know right. I feel they're the weakest link when it comes to air signs. They lack the incisive mental sharpness of the other two.

Yes the weakest among the air signs. They irritate me because they are an opposite reflection of me.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
successful35:

I can write about the dark side of most of the signs but if I should do that, I feel people here might insult me

Lol. You're a man, you shouldn't care about what people say.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
successful35:

Honestly, i pity virgo women. Na them be the women when men dey drain all their resources and dump them. I've seen so many.

Yeah, but they are really strong and also have friends and family that are with them in their down times.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by XhosaNostra(f): 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
successful35:

Yes the weakest among the air signs. They irritate me because they are an opposite reflection of me.

Hahaha. Opposite signs actually have a lot in common. Two sides of the same coin more like it.
Which do you think is the weakness link in fire signs?
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nooil:

Lol. You're a man, you shouldn't care about what people say.

My sister, do you know that each time i argue here on nairaland or even on instagram, I always dream bad dream? Them done even advise me not to argue with people anymore sef.

Last night sef nor be small dream. If person dey vex for me, he dey show for my dream. I don't want to be attracting bad energy.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. Opposite signs actually have a lot in common. Two sides of the same coin more like it.
Which do you think is the weakness link in fire signs?

Let me speak for myself as an Aries. My weakest point is that I am too trusting, too generous, I flare up easily but thank God i don't keep grudges. I'm a big spender. I talk too much but it reduced since i stopped drinking alcohol.

From my experience, the weakness of each zodiac sign is different for male and female. The weakness of leo men are different from that of leo women.

But Sagittarius weakness for men and women are the same
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nooil:

Yeah, but they are really strong and also have friends and family that are with them in their down times.

Would have loved to marry one but i don't find them sexually attractive at all. I'm always attracted to air signs and fire signs. A woman must have brain power and also be good in bed otherwise, I will flee.

You can't have one only, you must have the two. Sex appeal means so much to me and so does the brain of the lady.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
successful35:

The libra man and woman are both dull and they cannot be compared with Gemini or Aquarius. Their dullness is why you rarely find libra people at the top of their occupations.

Even wande coal when be great star with massive talent, being a libra dey make am take ages to quit drugs even when he knows that the drugs he is doing is affecting his life and career.

He has been in and out of rehab about 2 times if i can recall clearly

I don't agree Libra women are dull. They are actually smart and get whatever they set their mind on. But they like using people and get jealous easily.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
successful35:

Would have loved to marry one but i don't find them sexually attractive at all. I'm always attracted to air signs and fire signs. A woman must have brain power and also be good in bed otherwise, I will flee.

You can't have one only, you must have the two. Sex appeal means so much to me and so does the brain of the lady.

Get yourself a gemini woman.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
successful35:

My sister, do you know that each time i argue here on nairaland or even on instagram, I always dream bad dream? Them done even advise me not to argue with people anymore sef.

Last night sef nor be small dream. If person dey vex for me, he dey show for my dream. I don't want to be attracting bad energy.

Lol. Give your life to Jesus Christ
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by XhosaNostra(f): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
successful35:

Let me speak for myself as an Aries. My weakest point is that I am too trusting, too generous, I flare up easily but thank God i don't keep grudges. I'm a big spender. I talk too much but it reduced since i stopped drinking alcohol.

From my experience, the weakness of each zodiac sign is different for male and female. The weakness of leo men are different from that of leo women.

But Sagittarius weakness for men and women are the same

I see. I understand your sign very well, btw. I was with an Aries for a while. My longest relationship, in fact. It's not a bad sign, they're just too hot-headed, impulsive & provocative. You guys do know how to make someone angry lol.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nooil:

I don't agree Libya women are dull. They are actually smart and get whatever they set their mind on. But they like using people and get jealous easily.

Well, everybody with their own definition of what a dull person is. When it comes to knowledge, I'm very vast so maybe that's why i see Libra as dull people. I don't think they get whatever they set their mind on though, they will need will power to do that, unless it's a small achievable goal.

Yes they like to use people, they love free stuffs too much and they are extremely jealous. You as a lady can even intimidate her by dressing nice
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Newguyhere: 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
Bros you're a dangerous man oo cheesy
Your accuracy about scorpio no be here oo grin
Please write more on scorpio abeg
successful35:

I've been into astrology since 2006 and it helped me to choose my career part. I was suppose to go into comedy because I'm very funny but i also have that music talent. It was with the help of astrology that i realized that music is actually my destiny.

At first, I was reading non stop about astrology online for about 2 years. By 2008, I started making money and recruiting boys into my trade. And then the betrayals starting coming up one after the other.

I was betrayed mostly by water signs pisces. Pisces is someone with extreme low self esteem. I used to have many loyal pisces guy i thought were my friends because i command them easily but i didn't know they were all seeing me as their competition.

They always complain about how i am making money than all of them despite the fact that we are all doing the same trade. Normally, the top 4 signs go blow pass you if una hustle together. Even if una go babalawo house, babalawo go tell you say Aries, Scorpio, Cancer and Leo nor be your mate for anything oh.

If babalawo do the same medicine for una, those 4 go still blow pass you and that's why davido and wizkid are both bigger than Olamide. When all the pisces guys started doing jazz them start to dey cut me off oh, them nor gree show me location, them say i go blow pass them.

As for cancer, I helped so many even though I rarely get along with them. I helped them because of their ability to motivate me. I'm an extremely optismistic guy. If you dey depress and you meet me, I will snap you out of it unknowingly to myself.

But the ungratefulness of all the cancerians I met started showing too much so i cut them all off one after the other. As for aquarius, I've had a lot of the guys i taught how to do yahoo cause they were smart. But the problem I had with aquarius guys is their lack of loyalty and their ability to steal from you. I'm a very loyal and brutally honest person and i expect same from anybody around me.

I had same problems with aquarius ladies too. All of them I met weren't loyal, and they are capable of stealing too. But i love the sex with aquarius because i love agressive sex and aquarius ladies love it too.

For scorpio, I never had a scorpio friend but i have some elders brothers that are scorpios and they can be very crafty and dangerous. The one thing i like about scorpio is that they can eventually envolve and transform from a scorpion to an eagle, making them very generous and open hearted.

Though scorpio is generous, if they see that you are succeeding more than them, they won't help you even if they have something you need, something you can get only through them. Them know say na only them fit give you oh, but them nor go give you because them dey jealous you.

Scorpio men are easily intimidated and they always have an hidden low self esteem which you might not see unless you are very smart.

Scorpio women on the other hand don't have low self esteem from what I've seen, but don't marry her if she is the fashionista type of scorpio, she must fuckkk for outside whether you get money or big prickk it won't hold them down, same with their men if the man is the fashionista type.

We have good scorpios, and the only way to know those ones is through their dress sense. They dress casual, no strong fashion sense.

I've had express with all the zodiac signs but to write about them, he go long well well oh.

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nooil:

Get yourself a gemini woman.

I agree, but i hate when i ask a girl out and she plays hard to get. I give up easily. I don't know how to chase people. But my sex with Gemini women has always been explosive.

I enjoy sex with air signs than with fire signs. Best sex I've had is with Aquarius, Gemini, Libra and Sagittarius. But Sagittarius women pass out easily during sex

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nooil:

Lol. Give your life to Jesus Christ

It's because i have a sensitive spirit that's why i dream whenever someone is mad at me
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
successful35:

Well, everybody with their own definition of what a dull person is. When it comes to knowledge, I'm very vast so maybe that's why i see Libra as dull people. I don't think they get whatever they set their mind on though, they will need will power to do that, unless it's a small achievable goal.

Yes they like to use people, they love free stuffs too much and they are extremely jealous. You as a lady can even intimidate her by dressing nice

Remember, intelligence and smartness are two different things. One may be intelligent( knowledgeable) but not smart.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I see. I understand your sign very well, btw. I was with an Aries for a while. My longest relationship, in fact. It's not a bad sign, they're just too hot-headed, impulsive & provocative. You guys do know how to make someone angry lol.

Yes you are right but we do outgrow those bad traits as long as we acknowledge the fact that those traits are bad. From my experience, relationships with aquarius women started due to our knowledge. Na brain power dey bring Aquarius and Aries together
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
successful35:

I agree, but i hate when i ask a girl out and she plays hard to get. I give up easily. I don't know how to chase people. But my sex with Gemini women has always been explosive.

I enjoy sex with air signs than with fire signs. Best sex I've had is with Aquarius, Gemini, Libra and Sagittarius. But Sagittarius women pass out easily during sex

To even stay with a Gemini woman, you'll have to give up your self-centered nature, and also see things from her point of view, especially in the area of spirituality.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nooil:

Remember, intelligence and smartness are two different things. One may be intelligent( knowledgeable) but not smart.

I agree
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nooil:

To even stay with a Gemini woman, you'll have to give up your self-centered nature, and also see things from her point of view, especially in the area of spirituality.

My longest relationship is with a Gemini lady born June 11th. I met her back in 2004 and the relationship lasted for 4 years. I cheated for the first time in my life. I cheated on her with a Sagittarius lady I met in school back in 2006.

That gemini lady loved me so much she almost hurt herself sue to the heart beak. I fell in love with the sagittarius lady who later dumped me and got married to the guy she was dating before i met her.

By the time I realized myself and traced my steps back to my gemini lady, it was too late. I lost both ladies. Since that time, I've never been able to have a stable relationship because money came and people started using me
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by XhosaNostra(f): 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
successful35:

Yes you are right but we do outgrow those bad traits as long as we acknowledge the fact that those traits are bad. From my experience, relationships with aquarius women started due to our knowledge. Na brain power dey bring Aquarius and Aries together

The only thing that attracted me to the Aries was his easygoing nature. Before that I was with a smothering & jealous Taurus, so Aries felt like a breath of fresh air. I wouldn't say he was the smartest guy I've ever been with though. Aries has a know-it-all kind of disposition that can be amusing to watch at times. They're what you'd describe as, legends only in their own heads. I'd still pick them over a Libra, Taurus, Scorpio & Capricorn though. Taurus people are too controlling, Scorpios are way too sensitive & Caps are just plain boring for me.

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
Newguyhere:
Bros you're a dangerous man oo cheesy
Your accuracy about scorpio no be here oo grin
Please write more on scorpio abeg

Scorpio is controlled by the god of the underworld which is devil himself. Therefore, to have a peaceful friendship with a scorpio guy, you must eat with him with a long spoon the same way you dine with the devil.

If you have 20k, tell him you have 5k. And if he has more money than you, he will be very happy and you will see him bragging and trying to help you in little ways. Don't ever make him know you have more than him otherwise, he go show you pepper.

I like them because they are competitive so i try to keep the only one I taught how to envolve which is my elder brother. He is older than me with 4 years and very street smart. We learn from each other but i always make sure i give him the impression that he is doing better than me.

It's the only way to keep the relationship
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nooil:

Funny enough, i don't think I'm self centered oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? / 8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fighting In The Presence Of Your Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.