Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs (16186 Views)

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / If You Do This As A Man You're So Daft / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:

The only thing that attracted me to the Aries was his easygoing nature. Before that I was with a smothering & jealous Taurus, so Aries felt like a breath of fresh air. I wouldn't say he was the smartest guy I've ever been with though. Aries has a know-it-all kind of disposition that can be amusing to watch at times. They're what you'd describe as, legends only in their own heads. I'd still pick them over a Libra, Taurus, Scorpio & Capricorn though. Taurus people are too controlling, Scorpios are way too sensitive & Caps are just plain boring for me.

Yes you are right about Taurus. Capricon women and men are boring, very peaceful and they come off as dull people to me.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nooil:

Yeah, but they are really strong and also have friends and family that are with them in their down times.

Yes and that's because they are mostly responsible people
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by XhosaNostra(f): 5:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
successful35:

Yes you are right about Taurus. Capricon women and men are boring, very peaceful and they come off as dull people to me.

That's because they're too serious & have that grand fatherly/motherly, musty vibe about them. One of my closest relatives is a Capricorn though & we get along very well. I just don't see myself going into a relationship with one. Yawn.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:

That's because they're too serious & have that grand fatherly/motherly, musty vibe about them. One of my closest relatives is a Capricorn though & we get along very well. I just don't see myself going into a relationship with one. Yawn.

You are very correct

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Hecattee(f): 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
successful35:

Funny enough, i don't think I'm self centered oh
why are you not saying anything about Taurus?
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
successful35:

That's good

successful35, you're a real asset to this thread. it's because of you I'm still following this thread.

please write about all the zodiac signs from your own perspective. You're really vast and I like your take on things.
Pretty please? Nobody will harm you. I'll say a prayer for you right now so nobody attacks you in your dream, ok?

Thank you.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
kneehighbootz:

successful35, you're a real asset to this thread. it's because of you I'm still following this thread.

please write about all the zodiac signs from your own perspective. You're really vast and I like your take on things.
Pretty please? Nobody will harm you. I'll say a prayer for you right now so nobody attacks you in your dream, ok?

Thank you.

Alright I will do that. I've already written about Scorpio men and women but not completely. I wrote about aquarius women too and i won't want to write more about aquarius women anymore but i will write about their men.

Baba God nor go let anybody attack me but some times, we need not stir trouble.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hecattee:

why are you not saying anything about Taurus?

I will write every bad thing about both Taurus men and women for you to see.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
successful35:

Funny enough, I don't think I'm self-centered oh

Most times we don't know our faults, it's someone that points it out to us.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
successful35:

Yes and that's because they are mostly responsible people

Exactly
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nooil:

Most times we don't know our faults, it someone that points it out to us.

That's true.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Designerdollars: 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
Bros abeg write am.
And please be as detailed as possible.
I'm enjoying your content! cool
successful35:

Alright I will do that. I've already written about Scorpio men and women but not completely. I wrote about aquarius women too and i won't want to write more about aquarius women anymore but i will write about their men.

Baba God nor go let anybody attack me but some times, we need not stir trouble.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Hecattee(f): 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
successful35:

cheesy
successful35:

OK oooo..waiting
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Jaqenhghar: 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:

The only thing that attracted me to the Aries was his easygoing nature. Before that I was with a smothering & jealous Taurus, so Aries felt like a breath of fresh air. I wouldn't say he was the smartest guy I've ever been with though. Aries has a know-it-all kind of disposition that can be amusing to watch at times. They're what you'd describe as, legends only in their own heads. I'd still pick them over a Libra, Taurus, Scorpio & Capricorn though. Taurus people are too controlling, Scorpios are way too sensitive & Caps are just plain boring for me.
[img]https://media./images/1d1c9310d2bf6f93aacee9ad74b10f9a/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hecattee:
cheesy OK oooo..waiting

Una go dey patient with me oh. I have other things I'm doing oh please but i will write some tonight before going to bed. I need to sort out some things now.

I won't be able to write about all zodiac signs in one day oh, because I'm usually busy. But i will try my best i promise
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by XhosaNostra(f): 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Hecattee(f): 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
successful35:

Una go dey patient with me oh. I have other things I'm doing oh please but i will write some tonight before going to bed. I need to sort out some things now.

I won't be able to write about all zodiac signs in one day oh, because I'm usually busy. But i will try my best i promise
no wahala, take your time.

write about Taurus first ooo
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Afromentalist: 5:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
successful35:

That's true.

You might not agree with me, but choosing a partner is much more than sign compatibility. Gemini and Libra are seen as the most compatible in zodiac charts.

Due to my addiction to zodiac analogy, I found myself scouting for a libra man, and I did find one. But I tell you, it was the worst relationship I had. I lost a lot.

If you really want a life partner, you can only trust God to give you one. But then, you'll need to compromise too. And you can only do that by having the fruits of the Holy Spirit. Gal 5:22-23.

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by XhosaNostra(f): 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nooil:

You might not agree with me, but choosing a partner is much more than sign compatibility. Gemini and Libra are seen as the most compatible in zodiac charts.

Due to my addiction to zodiac analogy, I found myself scouting for a libra man, and I did find one. But I tell you, it was the worst relationship I had. I lost a lot.

If you really want a life partner, you can only trust God to give you one. But then, you'll need to compromise too. And you can only do that by having the fruits of the Holy Spirit. Gal 5:22-23.

Very true, girl.

What's your sign?
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Very true, girl.

What's your sign?

Gemini

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nooil:

There is no perfect partner in this world. We all need to compromise. But i must be sexually compatible with my woman because i have a high sex drive and she must get brain for head oh.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
Afromentalist:

ahah you don kill me with laughter.

I myself I am Leo second decan (Jupiter). I thought you had some form of formal training in a school or with a sort of instructor. I wanted to know how I could learn too, because I tend to distrust online information. You know, anybody can just write anything on the web.

Yes people can write anything online. I got all my experience from meeting people who i helped. Now i don't have anyone in my life not even a girlfriend.

I find peace with leo men mostly and Capricon men too. Leo, just do your best not to be too controlling and commanding so that your loyalist them nor go dey run away.

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hecattee:
no wahala, take your time.

write about Taurus first ooo

Okay I will do that
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
successful35:

There is no perfect partner in this world. We all need to compromise. But i must be sexually compatible with my woman because i have a high sex drive and she must get brain for head oh.

Lol, then try on your side too
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Afromentalist: 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
Afromentalist:

Agreed.

I understand your "trade" and I know the bag must be made but have not sometimes wonder if you do not have a higher calling? I mean your abilities are fantastic although you have no training. Let me tell you, even the "baba" helping the work you do is not even half as powerful as you. You have real abilities sleeping in you and maybe soon life will present you an invitation to turn to something else. Money is not everything, legacy is. You can build a fantastic legacy.

Oh what you said about Leo is correct.

My destiny is music. By the grace of God it will happen this year. If you see any fresh guy from warri when break into the music industry this year, that's me.

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nooil:

Lol, then try on your side too

I will do my best
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Afromentalist: 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
Afromentalist:

I wish you well baba, and I don't doubt you can make it well in music.

Thanks for the good wishes bro. Are you Yoruba? That tribe people done help me well well for this life oh
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Afromentalist: 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
Afromentalist:

As a mentalist, I am obliged to be very discrete about my private life here, else some people may want to identify me. I guess you can understand that.

Same reason is why i will delete this account. This will be the second account i will be deleting on nairaland

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

. / Dating Advice From Men Vs Dating Advice From Women? / Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.