Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs (16178 Views)

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / If You Do This As A Man You're So Daft / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
Xavfra:

Accept??

It'll take a very long time for them to accept us ....

They are filled with hatred (though they claim it's love)

We mean no harm truly...

By the time they'll accept us, it might be too late

Who are the people you are referring to?
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
successful35:

Who are the people you are referring to?

Family
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
Xavfra:

Family

What happened
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
Xavfra:

Killing myself would be hard cause death by hanging is slow and quite painful..
Death by sniper or drugs etc. Cant work on me.....
And they will end up causing pain instead of eliminating the pains...

What's up with 8
you changed your signature ..you know what you wrote
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by theDEVILisHERE: 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nooil:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I've made it clear that this is my personal observation. Let's see your observations about Capricorn.

Not here to mention negatives of any sign
But know that the social climbing nature of Capricorn can be vicious, they can kill to get ahead if need be!

In the Zodiac the signs represent 3 stages of life

Child stage: Radiating/Energising/Positive stage
Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer
Hence their disposition would be childlike in nature
Both good and bad side

Mature/Adult Stage: Balancing/Stabilizing/Neutral Stage
Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio
Hence their disposition would be mature in Nature
Both good and bad Side

Decline/Old Stage: Absorbing/Recessive/Negative stage (note negative is not used derogatory here, it's just the polarity of positive)
Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces
Hence their disposition would be Oldaged in nature
Both good and Bad side

The 4 elements: Fire, Earth, Water and Air

Fire
Aries are the childlike aspect of Fire
Leo are the mature aspect of Fire
Sagittarius are the old/decline aspect of Fire

Earth
Taurus are the childlike aspect of Earth
Virgo are the mature aspect of Earth
Capricorn are the old/decline aspect of Earth

Water
Cancer are the childlike aspect of water
Scorpio are the mature aspect of water
Pisces are the old/decline aspect of water

Air
Gemini are the childlike aspect of Air
Libra are the mature aspect of Air
Aquarius are the old/decline aspect of Air

Now my opinion
The mature stage elements ie: Leo, Virgo, Libra and Scorpio are the best
This is due to the balanced nature of their qualities compared to the other 2 (child and old)

As per which signs are the best based on my personal view
(note it's for men)
I would say
Libra, Virgo, Capricorn, and Leo . In that order , Taurus comes after these then....

There is good and dark side of each sign
But these 4 at their best they are the Best (Libra especially)
And At their worst they are not as bad as the worst of others

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by theDEVILisHERE: 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2020
forever08:
what do you say of Taurus ?

They are the coolest of the Child stage (Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer)

Just as long as the watch that dark side of their Bullish rage and stubbornness as well as the materialistic tendency
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
biGDhAp:
you changed your signature ..you know what you wrote

Yeah ..

Nairaland is a family of it's own outside your blood family...

I found courage and hope with them....

They reassured me

My last signature was what was to happen but my Nairaland family saved me
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
successful35:

What happened

Nobody understands me...

It's like a black ballin the midst of white balls..
I'm always different and they fail to see the good of me
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
Xavfra:

Yeah ..

Nairaland is a family of it's own outside your blood family...

I found courage and hope with them....

They reassured me

My last signature was what was to happen but my Nairaland family saved me
.. Yep .. Some if them do care .I know of one

Though I'm a little bit surprised..

But anyways man .. Good for You bruh .. Suicide wasn't suppose to be that option in the first place.. Hope you do come out strong
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
Xavfra:

Nobody understands me...

It's like a black ballin the midst of white balls..
I'm always different and they fail to see the good of me

I'm like
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
theDEVILisHERE:

But know that the social climbing nature of Capricorn can be vicious, they can kill to get ahead if need be!

Both good and bad side

Both good and bad Side

Decline/Old Stage: Absorbing/Recessive/Negative stage (note negative is not used derogatory here, it's just the polarity of positive)
Both good and Bad side

Fire

Earth

Water

Air

Now my opinion
This is due to the balanced nature of their qualities compared to the other 2 (child and old)

(note it's for men)
I would say
Libra, Virgo, Capricorn, and Leo . In that order , Taurus comes after these then....

What you wrote up there about the most powerful signs is 100% wrong. You might have gotten your infor from vedic astrology which is trash.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by theDEVILisHERE: 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
successful35:

Werey, you nor know nothing oh.

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
theDEVILisHERE:

I pity your miserable life oh. Broke ass
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
successful35:

I'm like that, all because I'm chasing my music career. I'm the last born and we are 8 in number. Everyone of them is in America. I refused to travel because of my music career.

They always warned me to travel for over 10 years and they always said a time will come when the chance to travel will no longer be available. I ignored them. Nor trump done ban naija from traveling.

Guy you nor get problem, you just lack will power.

Everyone thinks I'm crazy. Do yahoo make you make money. Them go won come around when money dey but it will be too late for them. Guy go learn yahoo oh, nor go commit suicide oh. Yahoo better pass suicide oh guy

Please explain what you mean by I lack the will power....
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
Xavfra:

Please explain what you mean by I lack the will power....

Making up your mind to cast away those negative energy has a lot to do with will power. My own situation is far worse than yours, but i don't let it to drain me emotionally. Make up your mind and chase money instead of waiting for your family to accept you.

To chase money, you need will power as well. You are relying on people on nairaland to motivate you? You have a very weak spirit oh I swear.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. Yep .. Some if them do care .I know of one

Though I'm a little bit surprised..

But anyways man .. Good for You bruh .. Suicide wasn't suppose to be that option in the first place.. Hope you do come out strong

Yeah....I only came to give invitation for my burial

But nah!!!....they ended turning my life around positively...

I'm still in shock of what they did for me.....

There's still a big ocean of love in this world...

I gotta keep replicating the love you all showed to me .... including you (by chatting me up)....

I'm really not just touched....Asin words cannot describe how I feel now....

There's a new form of life in me....

If I was to scale my life ....this would be the highest point of my life....

I thank you all....

God bless you all

2 Likes

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
theDEVILisHERE:

You think say you evil? Cause you carry useless moniker dey bear as name? If you know me, you go find somewhere hide. I be White, Red and Black. I dey use the 3 powers. You won die throway. Na God dey save your type say this na faceless forum.

I for deal with you without mercy. Bastard when come here dey come compile he own trash list of most powerful Zodiac signs. Look all over the world, na Aries, Scorpio, Cancer and Leo dey top everyrhing. Envy make you come here deu write trash.

Bastard
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2020
successful35:

I just don't like 2 faced people. But i have a blunt/sharp tongue.

Hi. Please, what do you know about Cancer women? Who do you think they will be compatible with?
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
Xavfra:

I gotta keep replicating the love you all showed to me .... including you (by chatting me up)....

I thank you all....

God bless you all

I cannot congratulate you. If you commit suicide, he mean say you be correct failure. Wetin dey worry you sef? Me i be warri guy and where i come from, this weakness when you dey demostrate here reach for us to beat you to stupor.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by theDEVILisHERE: 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
successful35:

March 29th. First Decan Aries.

Not surprised, speaking like one

Child of the Zodiac
Irrational, tactless and impulsively idiotic

lights up like the fire of a match stick but fizzles out due to lack of substance, fuel (experience)

Child, keep playing with ur toys
If by miracle u grow up (impossible tho) u might eventually gain wisdom

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
Xavfra:

I thank you all....

God bless you all
God bless you too

1 Like

Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
successful35:

I cannot congratulate you. If you commit suicide, he mean say you be correct failure. Wetin dey worry you sef? Me i be warri guy and where i come from, this weakness when you dey demostrate here reach for us to beat you to stupor.

grin grin

That's the personal life of me...

If we were to meet in public, you'll not notice this part of me....

I can do all those gragra....but I've decided to drop most part of that life
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
kneehighbootz:

Hi. Please, what do you know about Cancer women? Who do you think they will be compatible with?

Cancer can marry scorpio or pisces as long as both parties involved can tolerate each other and know when there is a conflict and how to avoid it. Cancer can marry from the earth signs too.

Even Leo sef dey marry Cancer. I'm attracted to cancer despite the fact that i am an Aries. But for peace and compatibility, it is best for you to marry from your fellow water sign but you can still try earth signs sha
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
theDEVILisHERE:

Not surprised, speaking like one

Child of the Zodiac
Irrational, tactless and impulsively idiotic

lights up like the fire of a match stick but fizzles out due to lack of substance, fuel (experience)

Child, keep playing with ur toys
If by miracle u grow up (impossible tho) u might eventually gain wisdom
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
successful35:

Making up your mind to cast away those negative energy has a lot to do with will power. My own situation is far worse than yours, but i don't let it to drain me emotionally. Make up your mind and chase money instead of waiting for your family to accept you.

To chase money, you need will power as well. You are relying on people on nairaland to motivate you? You have a very weak spirit oh I swear.

We all have different perceptions of life and we are meant to meet different people....

You are different from others and
I still like what you tell me as well as what others say....

The position I am in now, if I cast the power as I should...it will be severe...
I just want to withdraw from sight...

Yeah money gat man down too
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
[quote author=Xavfra post=87279872]

We all have different perceptions of life and we are meant to meet different people....

You are different from others and
I still like what you tell me as well as what others say....

The position I am in now, if I cast the power as I should...it will be severe...
I just want to withdraw from sight...

Yeah money gat man down
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
successful35:

Your major problem is money. Chase it and stop seeking for validation from family. Do yahoo and do jazz join

I nor talk say make you do ritual oh. Do normal jazz with goat, fowl or full cow.
U be better warri pikin
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
MissGhosted:
U be better warri pikin

I speak mind
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
successful35:

I speak mind oh. The guy won commit suicide oh i fear sef. He better say he learn yahoo and do jazz join take clean oyibo oh. Oyibo owe us debt when them nor go ever fit pay finish. If you need your share of the money, na yahoo oh.
I get brother wen dey do legit jazz. U dey here dey talk of fowl.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2020
MissGhosted:
I get brother wen dey do legit jazz. U dey here dey talk of fowl.

The guy i
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 09, 2020
theDEVILisHERE:

Both good and bad side

Both good and bad Side

Both good and Bad side

Fire

Earth

Water

Air

Now my opinion

(note it's for men)
I would say

I don't agree with your view of Capricorn and Libra. But like you said, your personal opinion.
Re: Want to know the man you're dating? Characteristics of men through their signs by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 09, 2020
successful35:

Your major problem is money. Chase it and stop seeking for validation from family. Do yahoo and do jazz join

I nor talk say make you do ritual oh. Do normal jazz with goat, fowl or full cow.

It's alright....

Working on it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fighting In The Presence Of Your Kids / . / Sex Stories: Jide Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.