Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home (112714 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / "She Brought Out Her Breast " See What A Nigeria Babe Wore To Church (photos) / Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by AJORE(m): 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
Where's the virgin? No more virginin Nigeriamy brother.
NextD18:
If as a man, in this generation, you don't know that marrying a virgin lady is the only way to avoid infidelity in your home, then be prepared to die young as a husband.

A woman who got married a VIRGIN can NEVER cheat so long as you are still sexually active as a husband, I keep saying this over and over again with authority.

She will NEVER cheat! You don't expect a non-virgin lady who has tasted all kinds and sizes of preeeq, styles of sex and other sexual related experiences to stick to your sexual prowess alone just like that. You don't!

Men should open their eyes and save themselves the stress and problems of infidelity. Go for virgins if you want a peaceful marriage.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by mynextLevel: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:
If as a man, in this generation, you don't know that marrying a virgin lady is the only way to avoid infidelity in your home, then be prepared to die young as a husband.

A woman who got married a VIRGIN can NEVER cheat so long as you are still sexually active as a husband, I keep saying this over and over again with authority.

She will NEVER cheat! You don't expect a non-virgin lady who has tasted all kinds and sizes of preeeq, styles of sex and other sexual related experiences to stick to your sexual prowess alone just like that. You don't!

Men should open their eyes and save themselves the stress and problems of infidelity. Go for virgins if you want a peaceful marriage.

You are perfectly correct. I married a virgin and after 10 years she is still learning about sex. She is easily satisfied during sex. And after 3 kids, she is still very tight down there.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by mynextLevel: 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:

You are perfectly correct. I married a virgin and after 10 years she is still learning about sex. She is easily satisfied and appreciate during sex. And after 3 kids, she is still very tight down there.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
women?
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by oglalasioux(m): 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
The woman is defending the side guy knowing her marriage is finished (unless she's the one feeding her husband). What she doesn't know is that once the side guy gets out of there he's never going back into the woman's life.

9 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Boobysmith: 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:

You make sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by dollarnaira: 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
So why are the men fighting? What are they fighting over? To be honest, if it is me I will walk out and let them finish. I'll even say 'sorry' to them for accidentally disturbing them. When they have finished, I will conduct mini marriage ceremony for them, collect dowry from him and give them my blessing. I will even help his new wife pack her things inside his car and if his car doesn't start, I will help him push it.

What if d car is automatic?

4 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
Abeg this heat no do to pull cloth...this man sef something you would settle quietly you are making all this noise.Just that the woman is naked on wrapper else I for talk say na heat.The man sister dey even tackle the woman sef.Anyway if you have a sexy wife keep up with her libido

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by GreatResearcher: 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
Dothraki:
dumb, naive and dumb
u d mind dat cow? Who told him dat d hoes weren't virgins.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by iLegendd(m): 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2020

How To Know Your Wife Will Cheat Even Before Marriage by iClef: 8:56am On Feb 21

If you're a rich man and you see a lady you like, try to know if her ex or current boyfriend is a bad boy or a good-bad guy.

Most of these bad boys are great in bed, but don't have much money for marriage. Women love the emotional rollercoaster and sex they get from these men and they are emotionally attached to them.

Sadly, when she realizes she's getting old and these guys don't seem ready to settle down, they'll dump them and get married to YOU, the working class, who is set for marriage with a functional job and monthly salary.

If your case is this, have it in mind that your woman will 100% cheat on you no matter what. You and that ex will keep sharing her and one of your kids won't be yours.

Listen: it doesn't matter how religious or faithful your woman is or claims to be, she will cheat on you with that particular ex, at least twice.

Cheating is a taboo, but taboo sex is the sweetest on earth. So, do a background check to know who was her ex. Failure to do this is the collapse of your marriage.

Cheating is like masturbation. There are people who will vow they'll no longer masturbate, but 3 months later, they'll accidentally find themselves doing it again. I know lots of women who masturbate.

A lot of them stopped, but before you know it, they resume. This is exactly how cheating is. It's a taboo, so it's sweet, exciting, and fun. Whatever stimulates the sweet part of the brain, the body wants it more at all cost as long as the owner of the body won't by caught.

Link: https://www.nairaland.com/5698470/how-know-wife-cheat-even

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
dollarnaira:

What if d car is automatic?

Nothing spoil. I will borrow him my car battery to kick start it. He can even use my phone to call uber.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Korllami007: 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nn3muka:

Oga read my comment again, this time slowly.
Read to understand, dont read to reply undecided

If a man is responsible, a responsible woman will locate him.

So, you mean all the women that are having irresponsible husbands, that means they are irresponsible as well. This is your own logic funny die. grin grin grin
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Goovo(m): 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:
THERE IS MORE TO THIS STORY.

No one catches someone in such act and you still find the defaulter waxing stronger rather than being demeaned and shameful.

Secondly, she further went ahead to bring such into her matrimonial home.
Something remains fishy here

Not to talk of being CAUGHT in the act by Family Members as well.
sensible comment
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Kilamiti: 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
Please leave her the hell alone.no woman cheats on a good man.i repeat! No woman cheats on a good man.you married men are pushing your beautiful wives outside and the bitter truth is 97% of married women cheat or have tot of cheating but heh they aint like men who can easily be caught.women can even bring an illegimate child to their husbands and the man wont know the truth till he dies. These generation women aint like your mothers oh so you better know.some of them even Bleep their ex boyfriends to ease up their bad marriages.they know your escapades with sidechics and you may think they are keepin quiet because they are good wives.haha the joke is on you Sir.infact some date their fellow married men and keep the relationship for 10years strong

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by CsRockefeller(m): 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
It will get to a time where sane people like Lot won't be bothered about the evil happening outside but will be more concerned about protecting their families from such evil.

I don't care if a thousand wives cheat on their wives, I don't care if a thousand husband's cheat on their wives, what I do care about is that, I will have a happy and fulfilled home where I won't cheat and my wife won't cheat on me.

The world is full of evil since the days of the fall of man, I can't stop it, but I can stop it from getting into my household.

Selah

8 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Izigha(m): 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
kinglee007:
But wait, i'm not trying to be one sided oh (infidelity is bad), how many times do we often read about a man bringing his sidechick to his matrimonial bed. Most times na d chick house(as in this case) or hotel dem dey arrange meeting. This act is a norm for most irresponsible married women nowadays. Tufia!!!
what about the guy? he must hav known the woman is married. If you hav to sleep with a married woman then book a hotel and tip the gate man
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Bekool(m): 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A trending video on social media shows the moment a married woman was caught in bed with a man she brought into her matrimonial home.

The married woman invited her ‘side guy‘ into her matrimonial home but was caught by her husband and his family in bed with him. One of the family member made a video of her on a towel while the man was being confronted by some of the people present.

The woman can be heard defending the ‘Side guy’.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW9G45L29fs

Some men really get mind oh how can you follow a married woman to her matrimonial home to have sex with her? That's something I can never do in my lifetime no matter the temptation involved, am not amonsgt guys that uses their d***k to think instead of their head.

4 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Love? What is that? I am subservient to no one. To me a marriage is purely a social contract moulded in the same manner I would mould a financial/business contract. Once the two parties are no longer deriving what they agreed in the contract, it is better to dissolve the partnership and look for another business marriage partner.
Sure if majority of the world or people see things this way, do u think the world will be a better place? Of course yes. Now don't be surprised if after now, the man forgives her and they get together. Some women are like magnet, once u enter it's difficult to pull out easily. I just wonder the way women these days get bold to do such unlike in the olden days

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Bekool(m): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A trending video on social media shows the moment a married woman was caught in bed with a man she brought into her matrimonial home.

The married woman invited her ‘side guy‘ into her matrimonial home but was caught by her husband and his family in bed with him. One of the family member made a video of her on a towel while the man was being confronted by some of the people present.

The woman can be heard defending the ‘Side guy’.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW9G45L29fs

Some men really get mind oh how can you follow a married woman to her matrimonial home to have sex with her? That's something I can never do in my lifetime no matter the temptation involved, am not amonsgt the guys that uses their d***k to think instead of their heads.
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by noisy45(m): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
Joniboi:
At all my brother. Those ladies are whores.

Especially there married ones I have lost counts on the ones I have smashed here in ibadan

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Tochi2020: 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2020

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by jimmyLd101: 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
That woman husband brother has question to answer. In the woman voice. Iwo nan manse jube lo
Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:

Loud it bro grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nmezor(f): 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
Gosh, this lady no try @ all.. If they have kids mk the man do DNA sharp sharp.what a big shame

5 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Amudeneogu: 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2020
If the husband beat her because of this one useless group of women will come out and tag it violence against women but see doing to her husband now, she has got to carry another man to her matrimonial home and nobody said anything. What I want to say is that many men have died in silence because of what their wives did to them some women are wicked. men may not say everything.

5 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Sweeetheart(m): 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2020
NextD18:

you always say this but you're right no matter what anyone choose to say to condemn your stand

may God destroy the marriage the day I planned to marry any non virgin lady as wife, I can't even

my fiancee was and I'm her first guy, I can't just stop thanking God. a side chic that I tried to keep as alternative then during my naive days. na just small test I do for the religious aunty na yakata she fall

I endorsed NextD18 post for any man that want to live long

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by SSam01: 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2020
And she still wear eye glass like innocent woman grin

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by sonsomegrigbo: 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
Joniboi:
Yoruba women and cheating be like

Yoruba women are beautiful and irresistible!

That's why the Igbo guy was able to make her commit the adultery...

Igbo ladies? Hmmmm

4 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Eddygourdo(m): 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
delishpot:

Are you minding women? A man can never and has never done such a thing in the history of creation. This is too much to swallow.
keep quiet there. Discuss the issue at hand and keep ur childish myopic bias to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by LordAzubuike(f): 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
ZuesGOD:
I know cheating is bad but it's only foolishness, poverty and stupidity that will allow any man or guy to have sex in the home of either a married woman or a lady in another relationship.

Bring her to your house or use a safe hotel.

If you want to sleep with a married woman or cheat with a lady in another relationship, Try and get money so atleast you can afford a decent and safe hotel or take the woman to your home or apartment.

No man will burst into your apartment even if he sees you taking his wife in.

Or no man will go into a decent hotel to cause a scene even if he sees you going in the hotel with his wife.

Sharp.... This kind thing, dem no dey do am for her husband house. Look for a far away hotel or your house to do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
Sure if majority of the world or people see things this way, do u think the world will be a better place? Of course yes. Now don't be surprised if after now, the man forgives her and they get together. Some women are like magnet, once u enter it's difficult to pull out easily. I just wonder the way women these days get bold to do such unlike in the olden days

Women haven't changed. This has been their nature since we were climbing trees and eating bananas. It is the men who have changed to become pussified. Men no longer know how to control their women. The advent of telemundo, zeeworld and Africa magic have destroyed intergender relationships and marriage bonds more than any other single factor in recorded history. Men have recently allowed themselves to be duped into rethinking as to how 'real men should behave'.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Woman Caught In Bed With A Man She Brought Into Her Matrimonial Home by Comedian2019: 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
The husband doesn't value his life. What if the guy comes back for revenge?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) / Men Grab Backside Of A Curvy Lady On Bike, She Twerks Instead Of Shunning Them / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.