Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

In Love With 2 Women, Please Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With 2 Women, Please Help (53986 Views)

Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) / 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Ologundudu2020: 10:41am On Mar 09, 2020
Opari
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by iammo(m): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2020
undecided
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by udemzyudex(m): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2020
Mtcheew
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Kazeem2222(m): 10:42am On Mar 09, 2020
Better deliverance ooh
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Iceyjay(m): 10:43am On Mar 09, 2020
Your head is not correct

2 Likes

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Solidkay(m): 10:44am On Mar 09, 2020
Dear single brother.
I call you single cos you haven't found the person you'll end up with.
Fear not cos las las you go get alright.

3 Likes

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by sotall(m): 10:44am On Mar 09, 2020
How did you know they are virgins?

I am really forced to call you mumu man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Spar7tan(m): 10:45am On Mar 09, 2020
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by iLegendd(m): 10:45am On Mar 09, 2020
Hmm.
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Sijo01(f): 10:45am On Mar 09, 2020
2Women:
Please pardon any typo's or errors in this.

I am a 23 year old guy, and I have been in a relationship with this very beautiful 20 year old multiracial girl for a year plus now. She loves me dearly and never fails to show it. She has consistently discarded suitors off just for my sake, she never lacks them, she is very preety and light skinned, so she doesn't fail to turn heads wherever she goes. She loves God, but not the overly holy person, she is still a virgin and for that, I have refused to have any intimacy with her.

She just go admitted to one of the universities in the south west. We are in the same state so I go to visit her twice monthly, since she went to school, her attitude has not changed 1 bit, in fact, she is even more disturbing and demanding for my attention now than before. She sends me chats of random guys that try to ask her out, and sometimes even records the conversations and send to me, I trust her fully and don't believe she will cheat, at least not now, but i have this constant fear that I will loose her cos a similar scenario occurred to me 2 times before and the ladies lost focus and broke off the relationship, but I'm just hoping this can work.

Now, the problem, I met this lady who will be 28 soon, she is my junior in an organization, we got real close as she shared her story with me, and I wanted to sincerely advise her as a superior and someone with more experience in our field, but one thing led to another and she fell deeply in love with me, I knew, but feigned ignorance at first cos I didn't want any distractions to my 1 year old relationship, until she came out straight, deep down I felt something for her too, but I tried discarding it due to the age difference, but i couldn't keep it for long. I didn't tell her but we found ourselves kissing on various occasions. This lady is a virgin and has never been in any serious relationship cos she asks God if the suitors comes and she most times feels God is saying no, but this time, she is convinced that God approves of me.

Yesterday, I officially told her I love her and she has told everyone who cares to hear, her pastors, her family, every body, she has asked them to pray for her and all, this lady is a wife material, so is my girlfriend, this lady is beautiful but not half as pretty as my girlfriend, she is a bit more curvy and endowed than my girlfriend tho, attitude wise, both of them are just perfect (at least for now), supportive and understanding.

I am not very rich, but I'm not very poor either, I hold a job that requires me to work 26 hours monthly and it pays me just above 50k, I also am a freelancer on freelancing sites and i earn more than my salary in some months, with the potential for even more In future.

In spite of this, I don't think it is enough to start a family, secondly, I have never envisage myself getting married this early, in fact, I always say I have at least 4-5 years to go, but this lady has imagined our wedding and even picked a date for next year, I feel she is going too fast, and I told her but she says she doesn't do things when double minded, I love these 2 ladies, but I am just not ready to settle down. I am still too young for that, plus, she is older than me with 5 good years, and considering the fact that ladies age quickly, I don't think i want that as it will force me to cheat, which I don't ever want to do in marriage.

Please is it advisable to marry this lady? She is a graduate with a masters in an Asian university, or take things slow and try to plan with my girlfriend who is as well supportive and doesn't mind starting small.

Please advise me house.

If your first and second paragraphs is exactly how it is and you still have the mind to lust after another, boy you don't deserve any of the ladies.

4 Likes

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by luminouz(m): 10:45am On Mar 09, 2020
Lmaoooo

Men....should we tell him grin

2 Likes

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by CsRockefeller(m): 10:45am On Mar 09, 2020
Fabricated but funny.

Like someone said, maybe you are not in Nigeria.
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by SmartyPants(m): 10:46am On Mar 09, 2020
I think the two ladies need to run from you. And you need to hold off on getting married until you grow up. Intentionally harsh but no offence intended.

2 Likes

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Fisher007: 10:46am On Mar 09, 2020
My man . Lmaoo
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Acidosis(m): 10:46am On Mar 09, 2020
2Women:
Please pardon any typo's or errors in this.

I am a 23 year old guy, and I have been in a relationship with this very beautiful 20 year old multiracial girl for a year plus now. She loves me dearly and never fails to show it. She has consistently discarded suitors off just for my sake, she never lacks them, she is very preety and light skinned, so she doesn't fail to turn heads wherever she goes. She loves God, but not the overly holy person, she is still a virgin and for that, I have refused to have any intimacy with her.

She just go admitted to one of the universities in the south west. We are in the same state so I go to visit her twice monthly, since she went to school, her attitude has not changed 1 bit, in fact, she is even more disturbing and demanding for my attention now than before. She sends me chats of random guys that try to ask her out, and sometimes even records the conversations and send to me, I trust her fully and don't believe she will cheat, at least not now, but i have this constant fear that I will loose her cos a similar scenario occurred to me 2 times before and the ladies lost focus and broke off the relationship, but I'm just hoping this can work.

Now, the problem, I met this lady who will be 28 soon, she is my junior in an organization, we got real close as she shared her story with me, and I wanted to sincerely advise her as a superior and someone with more experience in our field, but one thing led to another and she fell deeply in love with me, I knew, but feigned ignorance at first cos I didn't want any distractions to my 1 year old relationship, until she came out straight, deep down I felt something for her too, but I tried discarding it due to the age difference, but i couldn't keep it for long. I didn't tell her but we found ourselves kissing on various occasions. This lady is a virgin and has never been in any serious relationship cos she asks God if the suitors comes and she most times feels God is saying no, but this time, she is convinced that God approves of me.

Yesterday, I officially told her I love her and she has told everyone who cares to hear, her pastors, her family, every body, she has asked them to pray for her and all, this lady is a wife material, so is my girlfriend, this lady is beautiful but not half as pretty as my girlfriend, she is a bit more curvy and endowed than my girlfriend tho, attitude wise, both of them are just perfect (at least for now), supportive and understanding.

I am not very rich, but I'm not very poor either, I hold a job that requires me to work 26 hours monthly and it pays me just above 50k, I also am a freelancer on freelancing sites and i earn more than my salary in some months, with the potential for even more In future.

In spite of this, I don't think it is enough to start a family, secondly, I have never envisage myself getting married this early, in fact, I always say I have at least 4-5 years to go, but this lady has imagined our wedding and even picked a date for next year, I feel she is going too fast, and I told her but she says she doesn't do things when double minded, I love these 2 ladies, but I am just not ready to settle down. I am still too young for that, plus, she is older than me with 5 good years, and considering the fact that ladies age quickly, I don't think i want that as it will force me to cheat, which I don't ever want to do in marriage.

Please is it advisable to marry this lady? She is a graduate with a masters in an Asian university, or take things slow and try to plan with my girlfriend who is as well supportive and doesn't mind starting small.

Please advise me house.

She's 28 and a Master's degree holder from an Asian University, yet a junior to you at an organization that pays you, a 23 year old boy, 50k a month??

The only advice you should give her is to start searching for another job. Your relationship won't work. You and your organization will ruin her destiny.

21 Likes

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by pocohantas(f): 10:47am On Mar 09, 2020
A 23yrs old boy talking about love?

Small boy wey still dey test potency of im prick. Guys wey be say every time dem call you, na to dey ask “what are you wearing?”

Kai!!! I hate small boys ehn.

Better enjoy your youth. This is the only time you’ll have to choose between two beautiful women, just because you are a fine boy.

Once you get to 27/28, it becomes survival of the fittest. None of them is even for you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Openbusiness: 10:47am On Mar 09, 2020
Marry the 2women grin

4 Likes

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by 4gunners(m): 10:48am On Mar 09, 2020
So we should write Buhari?
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by abdullahi45: 10:49am On Mar 09, 2020
2Women:

I have not had sex with any of them, and I don't intend to till I marry.

I don't know how to get her to understand me without hurting her, I've tried to say it countless times that I have to put so much in place before marriage and she is saying she won't be a dumb wife and we will contribute to the upkeep of the family and children can come later, bla bla bla

You are the problem here. Why telling another girl you love her when you are already in a good relationship with one. You want to get them both in?

3 Likes

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Abfinest007(m): 10:49am On Mar 09, 2020
story
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Midas01: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2020
You're already cheating on your virgin girlfriend. Men are such dogs.

1 Like

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by abdullahi45: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2020
pocohantas:
A 23yrs old boy talking about love?

Small boy wey still dey test potency of im prick. Giys wey be say every time dem call you, na to dey ask “what are you wearing?”

Kai!!!

I hate small boys ehn. E dey do me like make I run them over!! Jeez!!!!

I am not convinced, you must have lost a small boy you loved dearly. Sorry Pocohantas, but you sounded a bit sour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by seniormallam(m): 10:51am On Mar 09, 2020
You are nothing but unfaithful fellow, you must have been dating the former before talking to the later.........carry your unfaithful and confusion out of here
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Nmezor(f): 10:52am On Mar 09, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by pocohantas(f): 10:52am On Mar 09, 2020
abdullahi45:

I am not convinced, you must have lost a small boy you loved dearly. Sorry Pocahontas, but you sounded a bit sour.

Lost small boy? People that are always lost without direction??

I will have to be paid child support to date one.

5 Likes

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by stabilizer: 10:53am On Mar 09, 2020
Screw them both and wait to become a multi-millionaire in few yrs or u find yourself hawking pure water at Berger bus stop, Lagos, Nigeria

1 Like

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Maazifurniture: 10:53am On Mar 09, 2020
My guy you are just 23... You never buy car for mama nah woman and family wan be your first priority.
2Women:

I have not had sex with any of them, and I don't intend to till I marry.

I don't know how to get her to understand me without hurting her, I've tried to say it countless times that I have to put so much in place before marriage and she is saying she won't be a dumb wife and we will contribute to the upkeep of the family and children can come later, bla bla bla

2 Likes

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Deicide: 10:53am On Mar 09, 2020
Guys on this forum are two faced, encouraging him to chop them both e.t.c. if it was a girl would you give her the same advice to chop both of them money? Guys like this disgust me. @op am gonna give it to you straight. Guy you be OLOSHO

9 Likes

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by DropsMic(m): 10:54am On Mar 09, 2020
Should we tell him
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by DNSPro: 10:54am On Mar 09, 2020
You are not in love. U are listing after their pussy because they are virgins. Idiot!

2 Likes

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by kkfada(m): 10:54am On Mar 09, 2020
Bro from your story you see the issue coming from the pushy lady ...be the man who will marry a woman not the other way... ladies are been pushed into marriage not the man.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Between This Lady And Her Dancing Partners At A Beach Party In Lagos. Photos / The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You / Sites For Adult Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.