Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

In Love With 2 Women, Please Help - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With 2 Women, Please Help (53982 Views)

Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) / 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Carlyboi(m): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
pocohantas:

Lost small boy? People that are always lost without direction??

I will have to be paid child support to date one.

lol!poco!why are you hounding the poor boy na he Tony Tetuila right now!Sele!Sele!! grin
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Lerumo: 5:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
My advice to you since you’re not yet ready for marriage, free the older lady let her go.

Stick with your 20yr old gf. If by 400L you guys are still together maybe you can get married.

3 Likes

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Carlyboi(m): 5:05pm On Mar 09, 2020
pocohantas:

I am fine jare. Team ancestors. grin
lol at child support kwa?this girl no go kee pesin!
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Adeagbo77: 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
Stop being naive my brother. It's very glaring you are madly in love with the 2 ladies. And I doubt if any of them loves you as you do. Take it easy and just be 'cooling' with both of them. The word will say itself later, but be prepared for shocks.
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by smudge2079(m): 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
From all you have said, it's obvious that you are not emotionally ready for a real relationship. I will advise you keep playing house with the 20 year old gal as you guys are still both getting to know what you really want.
2Women:
Please pardon any typo's or errors in this.

I am a 23 year old guy, and I have been in a relationship with this very beautiful 20 year old multiracial girl for a year plus now. She loves me dearly and never fails to show it. She has consistently discarded suitors off just for my sake, she never lacks them, she is very preety and light skinned, so she doesn't fail to turn heads wherever she goes. She loves God, but not the overly holy person, she is still a virgin and for that, I have refused to have any intimacy with her.

She just go admitted to one of the universities in the south west. We are in the same state so I go to visit her twice monthly, since she went to school, her attitude has not changed 1 bit, in fact, she is even more disturbing and demanding for my attention now than before. She sends me chats of random guys that try to ask her out, and sometimes even records the conversations and send to me, I trust her fully and don't believe she will cheat, at least not now, but i have this constant fear that I will loose her cos a similar scenario occurred to me 2 times before and the ladies lost focus and broke off the relationship, but I'm just hoping this can work.

Now, the problem, I met this lady who will be 28 soon, she is my junior in an organization, we got real close as she shared her story with me, and I wanted to sincerely advise her as a superior and someone with more experience in our field, but one thing led to another and she fell deeply in love with me, I knew, but feigned ignorance at first cos I didn't want any distractions to my 1 year old relationship, until she came out straight, deep down I felt something for her too, but I tried discarding it due to the age difference, but i couldn't keep it for long. I didn't tell her but we found ourselves kissing on various occasions. This lady is a virgin and has never been in any serious relationship cos she asks God if the suitors comes and she most times feels God is saying no, but this time, she is convinced that God approves of me.

Yesterday, I officially told her I love her and she has told everyone who cares to hear, her pastors, her family, every body, she has asked them to pray for her and all, this lady is a wife material, so is my girlfriend, this lady is beautiful but not half as pretty as my girlfriend, she is a bit more curvy and endowed than my girlfriend tho, attitude wise, both of them are just perfect (at least for now), supportive and understanding.

I am not very rich, but I'm not very poor either, I hold a job that requires me to work 26 hours monthly and it pays me just above 50k, I also am a freelancer on freelancing sites and i earn more than my salary in some months, with the potential for even more In future.

In spite of this, I don't think it is enough to start a family, secondly, I have never envisage myself getting married this early, in fact, I always say I have at least 4-5 years to go, but this lady has imagined our wedding and even picked a date for next year, I feel she is going too fast, and I told her but she says she doesn't do things when double minded, I love these 2 ladies, but I am just not ready to settle down. I am still too young for that, plus, she is older than me with 5 good years, and considering the fact that ladies age quickly, I don't think i want that as it will force me to cheat, which I don't ever want to do in marriage.

Please is it advisable to marry this lady? She is a graduate with a masters in an Asian university, or take things slow and try to plan with my girlfriend who is as well supportive and doesn't mind starting small.

Please advise me house.
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Stmiceel(m): 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
My simple advice. Marry both of them.
If I was in your shoe that's what I'll do.
2woman two good resources when properly managed.
2woman two or more complicated issues when poorly managed.

If you're wise.
You will "se bi oba".
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by owillowill: 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
Sometimes we just needed to really understand how things works and we wont have problems
Marriage issue is not an issue of yam and egg. Its a matter that one needed to be careful, cos its a life time thing.

Most time both men and women deliberately create problems for themselves, when they use THEIR HEAD, THEIR OWN SPEC, SOCIETY SPEC, to get married, when you can easily ask the ORIGINATOR of marriage HIMSELF.

Go and ask GOD, your creator who knows the BEST woman for you, who knows your Bone Of Bone/Flesh Of Flesh...
When I wanted to get married, I didnt have to do "which one, this one, that one"
I Prayed to my BABA GOD "connect me with my wife". And HE did....

ASK GOD....He knows both ladies in your life more than you...and He knows what the future holds as well...

IT WORKS FOR ME

2 Likes

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Dreyton36: 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
Base on believe

Bro use your head na, it's easy

First of all knack the hell outta that your 20yr old virgin girl before them help you do am oo
She might not wanna cheat on you but trust me even her fellow friends can set her up cuz she's a virgin , they'll want her to be like them
Don't get carried away by a lady sending you messages of other wooers , fear women , I repeat fear women

On the second lady that's 28 and endowed , tell her say make she gather that kind 3million for you , seems she wants an urgent wedding , tell her say u wan use the money the run one business that'll yield up to 10m in 8 months , then u continue knacking that one too
Then you can contact me for your CANADA , NEW ZEALAND , AUSTRALIA , GERMANY, DENMARK and so on , for your 97% visa guarantee

Then you go japa commit for naija jare , suffer no they tire u? Which one be 50k job
Bro if you enter rolls Royce phantom make the a.c blow your head ehn, you go know say money sweet

Later on if that your 20yr old never do anyhow , you marry her , she'll be easy for you to control , u no fit control 28yr old lady anyhow
Na until u marry her u go know her true colour
When u don blow for abroad u go wire that 28yr old account with 10m , send her and make she forgive and forget

Bro knack anything knackable , it's a knacking thing �

1 Like

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by whitebeard(m): 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Give me one abeg
ma nigga grin
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Pidginwhisper: 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2020
tohyorsih2:

Begi begi angry
Since you settled for Benin guy, what’s left for me? undecided
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by ghettochild4u(m): 6:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
2Women:

I am a 23 year old guy, and I have been in a relationship with this very beautiful 20 year old multiracial girl for a year plus now. She loves me dearly and never fails to show it. She has consistently discarded suitors off just for my sake, she never lacks them, she is very preety and light skinned, so she doesn't fail to turn heads wherever she goes. She loves God, but not the overly holy person, she is still a virgin and for that, I have refused to have any intimacy with her.

She just go admitted to one of the universities in the south west. We are in the same state so I go to visit her twice monthly, since she went to school, her attitude has not changed 1 bit, in fact, she is even more disturbing and demanding for my attention now than before. She sends me chats of random guys that try to ask her out, and sometimes even records the conversations and send to me, I trust her fully and don't believe she will cheat, at least not now, but i have this constant fear that I will loose her cos a similar scenario occurred to me 2 times before and the ladies lost focus and broke off the relationship, but I'm just hoping this can work.

Now, the problem, I met this lady who will be 28 soon, she is my junior in an organization, we got real close as she shared her story with me, and I wanted to sincerely advise her as a superior and someone with more experience in our field, but one thing led to another and she fell deeply in love with me, I knew, but feigned ignorance at first cos I didn't want any distractions to my 1 year old relationship, until she came out straight, deep down I felt something for her too, but I tried discarding it due to the age difference, but i couldn't keep it for long. I didn't tell her but we found ourselves kissing on various occasions. This lady is a virgin and has never been in any serious relationship cos she asks God if the suitors comes and she most times feels God is saying no, but this time, she is convinced that God approves of me.

Yesterday, I officially told her I love her and she has told everyone who cares to hear, her pastors, her family, every body, she has asked them to pray for her and all, this lady is a wife material, so is my girlfriend, this lady is beautiful but not half as pretty as my girlfriend, she is a bit more curvy and endowed than my girlfriend tho, attitude wise, both of them are just perfect (at least for now), supportive and understanding.

I am not very rich, but I'm not very poor either, I hold a job that requires me to work 26 hours monthly and it pays me just above 50k, I also am a freelancer on freelancing sites and i earn more than my salary in some months, with the potential for even more In future.

In spite of this, I don't think it is enough to start a family, secondly, I have never envisage myself getting married this early, in fact, I always say I have at least 4-5 years to go, but this lady has imagined our wedding and even picked a date for next year, I feel she is going too fast, and I told her but she says she doesn't do things when double minded, I love these 2 ladies, but I am just not ready to settle down. I am still too young for that, plus, she is older than me with 5 good years, and considering the fact that ladies age quickly, I don't think i want that as it will force me to cheat, which I don't ever want to do in marriage.

Please is it advisable to marry this lady? She is a graduate with a masters in an Asian university, or take things slow and try to plan with my girlfriend who is as well supportive and doesn't mind starting small.

Please advise me house.
My friend do what u have to do so u don't regret not doing d right thing
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Sarang(f): 6:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
2Women:

Well, there are exceptions, this lady even went for her masters after serving and still did not compromise, so why can't my girlfriend do it?

Lalasticlala please help, I need more suggestions

Who do you even love.
Marry who you love nah
Which one of them would hurting and leaving break your heart more?
Break off with the other one
Don’t give them false hope
Just for tomorrow
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Since you settled for Benin guy, what’s left for me? undecided

I am still here for you! i want to marry you as my second husband kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by piper20(m): 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
[quote author=Prec1ous post=87282443]None of them belong to you. Your wife is still unknown.

Your 20 years old will bounce off you and your 28 year old will never be patient with you.

sense no go kee you
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Emmaskill(m): 8:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
2Women:

Please advise me house.
Marry d two of dem. I tink dat ur freelancing money will b enough to buy breaching cream for d fair one to maintain her fairness ad ur basic salary for feeding .
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 09, 2020
tetula123:
Most stories on nairaland looks cooked up

You're correct
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by emmnprince(m): 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
You need my advice? I don't think you need an advice. Your heart is still feeble.

Do this if you have the heart to do; this might strengthen you heart and mind. Inviting both ladies to your house. Arrange for a bottle lemonade drink. Pour the content in three glass cup. A cup for you, and one each for the ladies. Let them know the position of things at hand. Tell them your mind. Allow them to take turns to respond as you sip your drink. After their response and you're satisfied to talk to them on the matter. Discharge them from your house. Go straight to your bed after they are gone and sleep till the following day. When you wake up, you mind will tell you what to do. Either to choose one, bid them goodbye or . . . I think I need a cup of Nescafe drink. . . Just follow your heart!
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by doggedfighter(f): 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
owillowill:
Sometimes we just needed to really understand how things works and we wont have problems
Marriage issue is not an issue of yam and egg. Its a matter that one needed to be careful, cos its a life time thing.

Most time both men and women deliberately create problems for themselves, when they use THEIR HEAD, THEIR OWN SPEC, SOCIETY SPEC, to get married, when you can easily ask the ORIGINATOR of marriage HIMSELF.

Go and ask GOD, your creator who knows the BEST woman for you, who knows your Bone Of Bone/Flesh Of Flesh...
When I wanted to get married, I didnt have to do "which one, this one, that one"
I Prayed to my BABA GOD "connect me with my wife". And HE did....

ASK GOD....He knows both ladies in your life more than you...and He knows what the future holds as well...

IT WORKS FOR ME
You said nothing
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by CuteYvonne777: 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Mynet11(m): 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
Why did you even think of loving another when you said you love the first?�

1 Like

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Tunex252(m): 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
namiji2598:
A virgin girl in the university? Should we tell him?
Well my guy's babe got admission some years back, few months after the admission he has started bragging that her love did nt change bla bla bla but two years later in the university hmmmmm my brother e don cut

Campus life starts after 200l bros

U see 300L-400L hmmmmm
U can choose between an upcoming LovePeddler or an evening news paper now, the choice is yours
this guy don finally break table
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Maize01: 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
None of them belong to u atal reason been that once ur 20yr old baby get to 300l her eyes wud have opened brighter as she is like dis now she never sabi anything I once had a babe too in dat scenario immediately she got to 400l I became like a 15 yr old to her. The 28 yrs old lady would have been better buh age really matters now in marriage u can’t marry someone older than you except she has all the money while dnt u just enjoy dem while it last.. been a virgin doesn’t guarantee good marriage oooo
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by placeofallure(f): 11:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
Prec1ous:
None of them belong to you. Your wife is still unknown.

Your 20 years old will bounce off you and your 28 year old will never be patient with you.

Take care!
There's an iota of truth in your theory but it's not full proof. It's not all the time that a 20 year old bounces off you. I gained admission into the University as a teenager. I still got out to marry my boyfriend.

I want to encourage OP to stick to his love. He could get lucky. As for the 28 year old lady, I don't like the idea of pressuring anyone into marriage. There will be consequences in the long run.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by jaxxy(m): 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
2Women:

Please advise me house.

The 28 year old isn’t only manipulating u,she’s also arm twisting u into leaving ur timing and plans and following hers. Did u tell her u want to marry next year? So why is she forcing u and lieing to everybody including her pastor that she’s found a partner?

If she was sincere she will agree to either wait for u to get comfortable with the idea or look for Smbody else. She is subtlety manipulative.

The 20 year old is real with u 100% “for now” Don’t lose ur touch and she will probably remain thesame depending on the time of gal she is. Sm gals only do serious relationships and some do short random flings till they get sm1 stable and Sm get carried away by materialism.

The God factor in the 20 year old will help u alot and save u Sm headache. The 28 year old is very much still pretending if u ask me. That’s my gut feeling here. U better tell her she shud stop clowning. Cheers lover boy

1 Like

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by piagetskinner(m): 11:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
Phenomenal16:
I hate it when a guy doesn't know what he wants
Imagine
Confused elephant......
Who will answer this ur question?
I pray u lose d both

Y u de call am elephant .... if person call you rat now u go happy?
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by amadiwati(m): 12:21am On Mar 10, 2020
With due respect and good intentions, you're wicked

2Women:

Please advise me house.
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by savfez1: 12:27am On Mar 10, 2020
niggar enter de place for confirmation cool
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Dshocker(m): 1:02am On Mar 10, 2020
2Women:

Please advise me house.

Am not doubting if they are virgins,but i will advice you to check and confirm very well.... The one that got admitted into the university will lose has any moment from now.
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Esteemval(f): 4:16am On Mar 10, 2020
Good morning everyone, please someone should subscribe for me, let me browse my course outline please, the lecturer didn't complete his lecture and exams is few days away. #1000 will go a long way, thanks and God bless you
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by ngwababe(f): 6:22am On Mar 10, 2020
Go for the 20years, but don't stay long in getting married to her. In fact, propose to her when she gets to her third year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) / Between This Lady And Her Dancing Partners At A Beach Party In Lagos. Photos / The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.