Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

In Love With 2 Women, Please Help - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With 2 Women, Please Help (53983 Views)

Man To Marry 2 Women In Abuja Same Day (Photos) / 2 Women In My Life, Which Should I Marry? / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Ipisi(m): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2020
Phenomenal16:
I hate it when a guy doesn't know what he wants
Imagine
Confused elephant......
Who will answer this ur question?
I pray u lose d both

Baba nah... That's too harsh.

Remember the boy is still 23 years (very inexperienced)

Pity him please
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by PisciMan: 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
Mad oo
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by psalmylee(m): 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
Acidosis:

She's 28 and a Master's degree holder from an Asian University, yet a junior to you at an organization that pays you, a 23 year old boy, 50k a month??

The only advice you should give her is to start searching for another job. Your relationship won't work. You and your organization will ruin her destiny.
lol..I missed crazy comments like this on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by paqman: 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
If i where you just disvirgin the 20 year old girl jejely or else you will loose on either side , someonelse will disvirgin her , and she will be to naive to face you she will quit for the second aunty what do you expect she is ageing she IS under pressure , tell her you have no marriage plan until you are 25 this will infurate the rage in her then you will start seeing her true character lastly never think of marriage with an under 23 girl to aviod story that her toched
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by DaInferno(m): 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:

The bolded actually says a lot about the kind of person you are. The 1st two are, in fact, very cringey. It makes one wonder why anyone would give you the time of day with that kind of mindset.
analyst
..stop ur unnecessary judgements,nothing wrong with that undecided
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
valarmorghulis:
That 28yrs old is not Virgin
Well, both of them are no virgins.
And baba has the answer already.
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by juwoonn(m): 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
Rooy57:
Oloju kokoro ni e
Best comment for him bro!

1 Like

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by guru90: 12:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
MR. MAN PRAY FOR YOUR OWN WIFE..... STOP ALL THESE USELESS COMPARISON......
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by sapientia(m): 12:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
Op.

Go and read your books.

Or run errands for your parents.

When you reach to date, NL will not even know.

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
Good luck to you !
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
Cheryph200:
20 in uni will eventually leave you due to silly excuses.. Go for 28 that kept her self throughout her days in schools and still intact.. But try to know her better and study her moves because she may be hiding her bad ways all because she is due for marriage.. Oga you are lucky to love shaa.. Me no believe in love na to Bleep and born pikin I Sabi
Yorubas go say "OGA ADE"
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
shawnz:
A beautiful, curvy, 28 year old nigerian woman, "A VIRGIN". dis guy no knw how d streets be... Hahahahahaha
Baba no know say VIRGIN and TRUST hard for streets
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by wetmenow: 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
Use Condoms

1 Like

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by xavuv: 12:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
Don't fall for this talk of hers bro. She's aged, and ready to say anything or do anything to any man just to get married.

Dont fall for all those talks that God has been saying no to her suitors. grin grin grin grin

To be a virgin ( if it's true after 1st degree & masters) at 28 and also single at 28...then something is wrong with her.

Modified****

Aged women (28 upwards, even 40 upwards) seeking whom to marry at any cost plenty oo, they be throwimg themselves at men even of he's far below their age. U r still far inexperienced compared to that 28yr old woman, she will use your eye see pepper!.

They are everywhere, dont get any of them pregnant except if you are sure of tieing the not with her.

2Women:

I have not had sex with any of them, and I don't intend to till I marry.

I don't know how to get her to understand me without hurting her, I've tried to say it countless times that I have to put so much in place before marriage and she is saying she won't be a dumb wife and we will contribute to the upkeep of the family and children can come later, bla bla bla
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Petbuk122(m): 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
Prec1ous:
None of them belong to you. Your wife is still unknown.

Your 20 years old will bounce off you and your 28 year old will never be patient with you.

Take care!

Gbam. what is happening to him now would most likely happen to the 20years old girl. you see the 28 year old often, check her out often, feel her lips often my Brother there is no way you will not develop affections for her. cool down abit. tease the 28 years old that you aren't ready to settle down In fact you cant even say specifically. may be 5,6 or 7years to come. she would take it from there. she wants to settle so, even if God isn't saying anything, she would hear her own thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by ugohenry2019(m): 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
pls pls and pls my brother stick to the 20 yrs old girl ....she really loves u....pls don't break her heart cos blive me if u do...she will be worst than what u can imagine...and for the 28 yrs...bro I. think she needs marriage from any available suitor and u happen to be available.... not necessary she loves you that's why she is fast tracking the whole thing....and deep inside u ...yu. know u are not ready.......well... I guess. you are just acting ur age though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by golddare: 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
2Women:
Please pardon any typo's or errors in this.

I am a 23 year old guy, and I have been in a relationship with this very beautiful 20 year old multiracial girl for a year plus now. She loves me dearly and never fails to show it. She has consistently discarded suitors off just for my sake, she never lacks them, she is very preety and light skinned, so she doesn't fail to turn heads wherever she goes. She loves God, but not the overly holy person, she is still a virgin and for that, I have refused to have any intimacy with her.

She just go admitted to one of the universities in the south west. We are in the same state so I go to visit her twice monthly, since she went to school, her attitude has not changed 1 bit, in fact, she is even more disturbing and demanding for my attention now than before. She sends me chats of random guys that try to ask her out, and sometimes even records the conversations and send to me, I trust her fully and don't believe she will cheat, at least not now, but i have this constant fear that I will loose her cos a similar scenario occurred to me 2 times before and the ladies lost focus and broke off the relationship, but I'm just hoping this can work.

Now, the problem, I met this lady who will be 28 soon, she is my junior in an organization, we got real close as she shared her story with me, and I wanted to sincerely advise her as a superior and someone with more experience in our field, but one thing led to another and she fell deeply in love with me, I knew, but feigned ignorance at first cos I didn't want any distractions to my 1 year old relationship, until she came out straight, deep down I felt something for her too, but I tried discarding it due to the age difference, but i couldn't keep it for long. I didn't tell her but we found ourselves kissing on various occasions. This lady is a virgin and has never been in any serious relationship cos she asks God if the suitors comes and she most times feels God is saying no, but this time, she is convinced that God approves of me.

Yesterday, I officially told her I love her and she has told everyone who cares to hear, her pastors, her family, every body, she has asked them to pray for her and all, this lady is a wife material, so is my girlfriend, this lady is beautiful but not half as pretty as my girlfriend, she is a bit more curvy and endowed than my girlfriend tho, attitude wise, both of them are just perfect (at least for now), supportive and understanding.

I am not very rich, but I'm not very poor either, I hold a job that requires me to work 26 hours monthly and it pays me just above 50k, I also am a freelancer on freelancing sites and i earn more than my salary in some months, with the potential for even more In future.

In spite of this, I don't think it is enough to start a family, secondly, I have never envisage myself getting married this early, in fact, I always say I have at least 4-5 years to go, but this lady has imagined our wedding and even picked a date for next year, I feel she is going too fast, and I told her but she says she doesn't do things when double minded, I love these 2 ladies, but I am just not ready to settle down. I am still too young for that, plus, she is older than me with 5 good years, and considering the fact that ladies age quickly, I don't think i want that as it will force me to cheat, which I don't ever want to do in marriage.

Please is it advisable to marry this lady? She is a graduate with a masters in an Asian university, or take things slow and try to plan with my girlfriend who is as well supportive and doesn't mind starting small.

Please advise me house.

I dont think you deserve any of them, you can abuse me if you like but I want you to know that marriage is a full package and you will get it all.
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by bigtt76(f): 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
Weh done! tongue

2Women:

I am a 23 year old guy, and I have been in a relationship with this very beautiful 20 year old multiracial girl for a year plus now. She loves me dearly and never fails to show it. She has consistently discarded suitors off just for my sake, she never lacks them, she is very preety and light skinned, so she doesn't fail to turn heads wherever she goes. She loves God, but not the overly holy person, she is still a virgin and for that, I have refused to have any intimacy with her.

She just go admitted to one of the universities in the south west. We are in the same state so I go to visit her twice monthly, since she went to school, her attitude has not changed 1 bit, in fact, she is even more disturbing and demanding for my attention now than before. She sends me chats of random guys that try to ask her out, and sometimes even records the conversations and send to me, I trust her fully and don't believe she will cheat, at least not now, but i have this constant fear that I will loose her cos a similar scenario occurred to me 2 times before and the ladies lost focus and broke off the relationship, but I'm just hoping this can work.

Now, the problem, I met this lady who will be 28 soon, she is my junior in an organization, we got real close as she shared her story with me, and I wanted to sincerely advise her as a superior and someone with more experience in our field, but one thing led to another and she fell deeply in love with me, I knew, but feigned ignorance at first cos I didn't want any distractions to my 1 year old relationship, until she came out straight, deep down I felt something for her too, but I tried discarding it due to the age difference, but i couldn't keep it for long. I didn't tell her but we found ourselves kissing on various occasions. This lady is a virgin and has never been in any serious relationship cos she asks God if the suitors comes and she most times feels God is saying no, but this time, she is convinced that God approves of me.

Yesterday, I officially told her I love her and she has told everyone who cares to hear, her pastors, her family, every body, she has asked them to pray for her and all, this lady is a wife material, so is my girlfriend, this lady is beautiful but not half as pretty as my girlfriend, she is a bit more curvy and endowed than my girlfriend tho, attitude wise, both of them are just perfect (at least for now), supportive and understanding.

I am not very rich, but I'm not very poor either, I hold a job that requires me to work 26 hours monthly and it pays me just above 50k, I also am a freelancer on freelancing sites and i earn more than my salary in some months, with the potential for even more In future.

In spite of this, I don't think it is enough to start a family, secondly, I have never envisage myself getting married this early, in fact, I always say I have at least 4-5 years to go, but this lady has imagined our wedding and even picked a date for next year, I feel she is going too fast, and I told her but she says she doesn't do things when double minded, I love these 2 ladies, but I am just not ready to settle down. I am still too young for that, plus, she is older than me with 5 good years, and considering the fact that ladies age quickly, I don't think i want that as it will force me to cheat, which I don't ever want to do in marriage.

Please is it advisable to marry this lady? She is a graduate with a masters in an Asian university, or take things slow and try to plan with my girlfriend who is as well supportive and doesn't mind starting small.

Please advise me house.
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by yankison(m): 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
2Women:

Please advise me house.

Anytime u choose one pls kindly introduce me to the other ... Can I dm you
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by golddare: 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2020
2Women:

Please advise me house.

I dont think you deserve any of them, you can abuse me if you like but I want you to know that marriage is a full package and you are playing with fire.
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Give me one abeg

Begi begi angry

1 Like

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Dollabiz: 12:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
i know your aim, you want to disvirgin both

1 Like

Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by freethinker01: 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
Prec1ous:

Your 20 years old will bounce off you and your 28 year old will never be patient with you.

Take care!
Why must you be so blunt, lucid and succinct with the truth, why?
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by pocohantas(f): 1:07pm On Mar 09, 2020
konkonbilo:
Ancestor how far embarassed

I am fine jare. Team ancestors. grin
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by lordswill03: 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
Your English no bad at all after all
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by judondasylva(m): 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
2Women:
Hello my friend my advice to you is to go with your present girlfriend and share the contact of the 28 year old lady with me because I have been looking for such a lady to marry. At your age she is way too old for you and you already have someone you love. I really need to meet the second lady because that is the kind woman I need now that is God fearing and ready for marriage

Please advise me house.
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by sincere123: 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2020
[quote author=ProtectMyMoney post=87281829][/quote]

4GB RAM, most likely you won’t be able to play GTA five thereon. However, there are several cool games out there for computer with 4GB RAM that also runs smoothly. 4GB RAM

https://www.getreviewit.com/2019/09/top-10-best-games-for-4gb-ram-pc.html
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by galadima77(m): 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
tetula123:
Most stories on nairaland looks cooked up

I'm beginning to feel same
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2020
SmartyPants:
I think the two ladies need to run from you. And you need to hold off on getting married until you grow up. Intentionally harsh but no offence intended.

No need to apologise to him. You said the absolute truth
Re: In Love With 2 Women, Please Help by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
Prec1ous:

Take care!
brilliant!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Between This Lady And Her Dancing Partners At A Beach Party In Lagos. Photos / The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You / Sites For Adult Movie

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.