Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Twins Adventures - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twins Adventures (12930 Views)

The Adventures Of Czar / The Adventures Of A Nigga / STORY: Keeping Up With The Adventures Of Slutty Ngozi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 7:05am On May 21, 2020
Episode 44

Try a thing you haven't done three times, once, to get over the fear of doing it. Twice ,to learn how to do it. And a third time ,to figure out whether you like it or not.
By : Virgil Garnett Thomson.

*10:15 IN THE NIGHT *
Joy was on call with Smith, while her roommate Oyibo was already asleep..

Smith : Baby, I miss your lips.

Joy : (smiles) oh, I miss yours more.

Smith : Is that so, OK let me send you kisses through the phone, Muuah,muuah Muuah.

Joy : (laughs) OK, I felt it here.

Smith : How does it taste?

Joy : Like pineapple.

Smith : Really ? Is my lips that sweet.

Joy : The taste is beyond this world.How those my own lips taste.

Smith : (smiles) Like a strawberry sent from the heavens.

Joy : (laughs) Thanks sweetie.

Smith : You don't need to thank me ,am just stating the fact here.

Joy : OK, baby we have some serious talk tomorrow.

Smith : Don't tell me, you want to break up with me.

Joy : (laughs) Why would I do that?

Smith : I don't know, I heard that whenever a girl says in a relationship that they had serious talk is usually break up talks.

Joy : I guess you heard wrong on this one.

Smith : OK, but why can't we just talk it over on the phone.

Joy : No ,this is definitely not something to talk about on phone.

Smith : If you say so, I will come and pick you up in the morning.

Joy : OK, no problem. Let's call it a day then, am already feeling sleepy .

Smith : OK, let me leave my queen to rest. I love you .

Joy : I love you more.

Smith : Together.

Joy : Forever.

Tbc

2 Likes

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 4:49pm On May 27, 2020
Episode 45

All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.
By : Albert Einstein

*Saturday Morning*
Favour finally got back from where she had been the other night, she hasn't even got to her room when she was informed that madam glow had being looking for her.
She had no choice but to go and see her first. She met madam glow in her living room with Sambo ,it seems they where talking about something.

Favour : Good morning Madam.

Madam glow : Good morning.

Favour : I was told you were looking for me.

Madam glow : Yes, I was.

Favour : I hope no problem.

Madam glow : You were trying to reach me over the phone when I traveled right .

Favour : Yes I was, though I sent what I wanted to tell through message.

Madam : My phone had some problems, so I wasn't able to read it, you can tell me now.

Favour : OK. I overheard Joy and Oyibo talking, I discovered that Joy and Oyibo visited a native Doctor Who helped them to make a love charm to make Mr Smith fall in love with her. The most amazing part is that Joy is already pregnant for him .

Madam glow : Interesting , all this happened. I can't let this thing continue. Call Joy for me.

Favour : OK.

**JOY'S ROOM **
She was dressing up, in wait of Smith,oyibo was lying on the bed reading a magazine.The door opened and favor came inside.

Favour : Aunty Joy, see as you fresh,where you dey go na , abi you won go dey with Smith.

Joy : No, not today. I won go run some things for town.

Favour : OK, Mah follow body na

Oyibo : follow follow, you just come back you won follow person commot.

Favour : I talk to you, Abeg joy Madam dey look for you.

Joy : Now

Favour : Yes oo,she say make you come now now.
Joy : Hmmm, OK.

After making sure her hair was OK she finally left the room. She didn't walk long before a strange breeze suddenly blew around. She started feeling cold and goose bumps appeared on her body. Three seconds later the breeze stopped as If it never happened at all

Tbc

2 Likes

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
Episode 46

Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either.

*Madam Glow's Living Room *
Madam glow, sambo and joy were present. Madam glow kept staring at joy who stood in front of her for a long time. She wanted to elicit some nervousness from Joy,but it wasn't going as she intended cause joy remained unaffected by her stares and she finally gave up on that.

Madam glow : Sit down Joy,

Joy : (Taking a sit) You called for me, hope no problem.

Madam glow : I never knew you are so intelligent and ambitious.

Joy : I will take that as a compliment.

Madam glow : Good, but you are forgetting something.

Joy : What are you saying exactly?

Madam glow : Am saying I know everything that's going on Joy.

Joy : And what exactly is that madam?

Madam glow : (chuckles) I know about your visit to a native Doctor.

Joy : ( sighs) What can I say, this work has a lot of competition so I had to make more efforts.

Madam glow : I wouldn't have been bothered if is just that,but your visit to a native Doctor was for Smith to fall in love with you, isn't it?

Joy : *silent *

Madam glow : I will take your silence as a confirmation to what am saying. Now let me reveal to you something else that I know. I was recently informed that you allowed yourself to get pregnant. That isn't all, but the more shocking is that the father of the child is nobody else but Smith,the youngest billionaire in the world.

Joy : (shocked) How did you know all this?

Madam glow : I have eyes everywhere. But tell me my dear do you love him?

Joy : Yes I do.

Madam glow : Do you want to have his child.

Joy : Yes.

Madam glow : Do you think he loves you?

Joy : Yes, am very positive about that.

Madam glow : (laughs) You are very positive about that, let me tell you, you are wrong.

Joy : what do you mean.

Madam glow : Let me tell you, before you came here ,Smith called me.....

Tbc

3 Likes

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 7:41am On Jun 03, 2020
Episode 47

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
By : Abraham Lincoln

Madam glow : Guess what he said to me?he said he already finished what he came to Nigeria for he doesn't know what caused him to still be here. As am speaking with you he has already taken the next flight to his country. I guess your charm has faded right. So stop deluding yourself that you are truly loved OK.

Joy : I don't believe all that.

Madam glow sadlaughs) what's so hard to believe there. Don't worry I will give you an hour for everything to sink in, after that I will come and take you to remove that thing in your stomach, cause it seems you don't want to do it yourself. You can go back now.

*Back In The Room *
It was only Oyibo in the room, when Joy came inside looking flustered.

Oyibo : Joy, are you OK?

Joy : (stuttering) I need to go there ,I need to see him.

Oyibo : (holding her shoulder) calm down Joy, tell me what did madam say.

Joy : (Takes a deep breath and sits on the bed) she said Smith has left back for his country.

Oyibo : Have you confirmed this.

Joy : Yes, you are right let me call his numbers. (dials the two numbers of Smith she has, but both were switched off),his numbers are switched off. Oh God I hope is not true.

Oyibo : I warned you about this right, I think all this is happening because the charm has already faded.

Joy : no,no.this is not happening, you know what am going to the hotel, he stayed, I just need something to comfort me.

Oyibo : OK, just take care and take heart.

Joy rushes off towards the road hoping that things we be alright at the long run

Tbc

1 Like

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
Episode 48

A joke is an epigram on the death of a feeling.
By : Friedrich Nietzsche

** CLASSIC HOTEL**
joy barged into the hotel's lobby with haste and was proceeding forward, due to the anxious look on her face one of the security guard around had to rush and stop her.

Security guard : Hey madam, where are you rushing to?

Joy : I want to see someone.

Security guard : (pointing at the counter) if so, then go and meet the receptionist.

Hearing that, it dawned on Joy that she has to first approach the receptionist. She wasted no time and went to the receptionist, a black beautiful young girl.

Receptionist : Good morning ma ,how may we help you.

Joy : I want to see someone .

Receptionist : OK, what's the person name?

Joy : Gerrard Smith.

Receptionist : oh he already checked out this morning,you must be joy right?

Joy : Yes I am, hope no problem?

Receptionist : Not at all, before Mr Smith left, he asked me to give you something .

Joy : OK, where is it?

Receptionist : (picking something that looks like an envelope from under her counter she gave it to Joy)here it is.

Joy : Thanks, did he say where his going.

Receptionist : (amazed) am sorry madam but is not my concern to know where our customers go to.

Joy : oh sorry, am not in the right state of mind now forgive me.

Receptionist : That's OK.

Joy : Did he say any other thing.

Receptionist : nothing at all except to give you that.

Joy : OK, thank you.

Joy finally left the hotel's vicinity,she found a shade close-by and sat down. She took a deep breath, brought out the envelope and unsealed it. She started bringing out the letter inside gradually with her hands shaking slightly.

Tbc

3 Likes

Re: Twins Adventures by Gvnl(f): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
I'm thinking something.. undecided

Madam Glo must have arranged everything.
Re: Twins Adventures by lahrra(f): 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
Thanks op.
But why will smith just leave joy just like that? Anyway the letter will clarify things a bit for us.
Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2020
Episode 49

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

"Dear Joy,by the time you receive this, am sure I will already be on the plane to my country. My sudden leave, we surely bring you pains for sure but I had to. All of a sudden I don't know again whether the feelings I have for you is genuine, I think have been deceiving you all this while .I think the best is to leave your life and deceive you no more, goodbye joy take care of yourself ".

Tears was dropping from Joy's eyes as she read through the letter,people passing by was just looking at her and wondering what's making this beauty to shed tears in the morning.
After sometime time, she realized that shedding tears will not change anything, she took a deep breath and wiped her tears with a handkerchief. She had to think of the next step to take in her life. Two things she was sure of, she is never going to abort the baby and she won't go back to madam glow's place again.

She took out her phone and decided to give Oyibo a call.

Oyibo : Hello Joy, what's up I was about to call you now. What happened did you see him.

Joy : Madam glow was saying the truth, his gone.

Oyibo : I told you this right, I told you not to keep the child cause when you go against Okwu's instructions something bad happens.

Joy : l still don't regret my decision .

Oyibo : So where are you now, are you on your way back or what?

Joy : I don't think I will be able to come back there again.

Oyibo : so what are you going to do.

Joy : I will be at cross junction waiting for you, come and we will go to the bank together. I believe all the money which Smith gave to me that is in your account should not be less than 1.5million Naira.

Oyibo : OK, no problem I will be there in about twenty minutes time.

Joy : I will be waiting for you, please hurry.

Oyibo : Don't worry I will be there shortly.

Tbc

2 Likes

Re: Twins Adventures by lahrra(f): 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2020
Thank you Op.
I feel for joy though.
Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 7:41am On Jun 08, 2020
Episode 50

Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.

*CROSS JUNCTION*
For about three hours, Joy had been waiting for Oyibo, but there hasn't even been any shadow of her.
At last she couldn't take it anymore and took out her phone to dial oyibo's number.

Oyibo : Hello.

Joy : Where the hell are you, have been waiting here for more than three hours now .

Oyibo : Sorry my dear, something came up buy don't worry, I will be there shortly OK. Give me like thirty minutes or less and you will surely see me there.

Joy : Make it less.

Oyibo : chill girl, is not like bank is gonna run away.

Joy : I know , just be fast please.

Oyibo : Don't you worry, I will be there shortly.

*ONE HOUR LATER *
There still was no sign of Oyibo coming, Joy forced herself to wait another fifteen minutes again before giving her a call.
After the extra fifteen minutes was up she picked up her phone and dialled oyibo's number but it wasn't reachable. She tried it again but this time the customer care voice said the phone was switched off.
A cold chill spread throughout her body at once and suspicion started to arise in her Heart. She took two deep breath and forced down the suspicion in her Heart and waited another fifteen minutes again before dialing the number again but it was still switched off.
Joy was suddenly thrown at a loss at what action to take next, everything was just scattered. She just stood there for sometime before she finally went to find some place to sit down.
She made sure where she was sitting could still see the whole vicinity of cross junction, Incase she was misthinking everything and Oyibo really showed up.
But the wicked winds of life was still blowing at Joy and her hope of Oyibo later showing up never came true.

Tbc

4 Likes

Re: Twins Adventures by Gvnl(f): 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
Thanks for the update.

I am pretty sure that letter was not from Mr Smith. I smell a deceitful set up by Madam Glo.
Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 7:36am On Jun 17, 2020
Episode 51

Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.

In the evening,joy decided to call Favor, to ask about Oyibo.

Favor : Hello joy?, where you dey na since morning na Im u comot. Madam glow dey para since. Come back now.

Joy : You won't understand.

Favor : Wetin happen?

Joy : Na long story.

Favor : Na u Sabi o, Wetin I know be say make u try come house now now.

Joy : I hear, come Oyibo dey there.

Favor : Na since morning too, Oyibo comot for house.

Joy : Talk true.

Favor : Wetin be talk true, I go come dey lie give you.

Joy : Is alright, no problem.

Favor : Where you dey now?

Joy : You don't need to know, bye bye.

Joy decided to first find somewhere to eat, since she hasn't eaten since morning. She checked her pink purse and found only #2000 in it.
After eating, only #1500 was left, it was more than enough t-fare to the place Oyibo usually stays to get customers. It was an area known as Amas in Eden city. Prostitutes usually ply there waiting for customers.

*9:12 pm*
Joy finally arrived at Amas, now the only money left in her hands is #1200 .She paid the taxi that brought her and got out.
Since most of the ashawos hasn't come, she found somewhere to sit and observe. While looking at them, she remembered she was once like this, standing there and waiting for different stupid men to pick her up .
At last around 9:45 most of the prostitute have arrived, it was then that Joy saw......

Tbc

2 Likes

Re: Twins Adventures by Gvnl(f): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
What did joy see ooooo
Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 8:39am On Jun 20, 2020
Episode 52
An empty stomach is not a good political adviser.

Joy saw Favor coming too,she decided to approach her and asked about Oyibo again.

Joy : Favor.

Favor : How far na joy, your own matter dey tire person o.

Joy : how ?

Favor : I tell u say madam d
Glow dey find u, but you nor even send instead you rush come make you work.

Joy : You not go understand Wetin dey happen.

Favor : Tell me na, Mah understand, abi I nor be your friend again.

Joy : Is alright. How far you never see Oyibo.

Favor : No o, since morning where she comot I never smell her shadow. Where she even carry her two legs go self.

Joy : Abeg if you see her, came at once.

Favor : This one wey you dey find her like say she thief your period, hope no problem .

Joy : No problem at all, we just have some talks.

Favor : then Jejely calm down, she go surely come house tomorrow OK.

Joy : OK. Later things o.

Favor : No p, we go see later.

Joy pretended to leave, but she actually chose to stay and hide so that she could still observe if Oyibo will truly come around.
The more the time went by, the more her hope was diminishing and the sick feeling in her Heart kept growing.
She kept thinking to herself, what is she going to do if Oyibo doesn't really show up. Where would she go from here?
How will she survive in this big city, where she doesn't have anyone. Or should she remove the child and move back to her old life? No, she couldn't do that it was a sin before God and Man.
Finally, she thought about where she was going to spend the night if worse comes to worse. She only had #1200 and that wasn't near enough to book a room in an hotel. Indeed where to spend the night was a big challenge.

Tbc

4 Likes

Re: Twins Adventures by Gvnl(f): 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
I hope Joy gets to the bottom of this mystery sooner.

Thanks for the update OP.
Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 11:55am On Jun 21, 2020
Episode 53

As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.
By : John Lennon

*NOBLE HOTEL*
Presently a young fair lady was drinking whiskey directly from the bottle while sitting down on the bed in one of the hotel rooms,she seems to be in deep thought.
Of course the lady was nobody else but Oyibo. After Joy had called her to meet her, she was prepared to go, but why she was having her bath a thought entered her heart.
Actually the full amount of money for Joy that was in her account was 2.2 million Naira. The money was enough to start her up in life and leave her prostitute life behind, she just needs to leave Eden city and go to another far away city.
She never believed she could do that to Joy, but everything didn't go as she had planned. I plan before was that if everything had clicked well with Smith, since she helped joy she will surely help her out with her own situation. Unfortunately everything didn't go as planned.

Oyibo : Am sorry Joy, but you should know this world is like a jungle, you only have yourself to trust and fight for. This is all your fault Joy, I warned you many times didn't I? I told you that child will bring different problems for you and you didn't listen. Everything that happened therefore, you only have yourself to blame for it, Goodbye.

After talking to herself, she finally downed the remaining drink in the bottle and threw the remaining bottle to God knows where. She finally slept off for she has a long day ahead of her the next day.

On one part of the city Joy could be seen walking aimlessly around. Where she could sleep was now a problem. She wanted to go to under bridge but there was already so many people there plus, there has been a lot of gory tales coming from there.
She decided to find an uncompleted building in one of the best parts of the city Obike. She finally found an uncompleted duplex, after circling around it to make sure it was safe she finally entered inside.
She searched around the different rooms, to really make sure that everything is alright before she can finally rest her head for the night.
After seeing that everything was Ok, she lied down on a plank board that was in one of the rooms. She thought it would be hard for her to sleep, but instead it didn't take long at all before sleep won her, indeed she was really tired.

Tbc

3 Likes

Re: Twins Adventures by Gvnl(f): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
So Oyibo actually absconded with Joy's money? It is well.

Thanks for the update OP
Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 7:41am On Jun 25, 2020
Episode 54

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
By : Confucius

It was exactly 12:30am when Joy felt a tap on her hand, she pretended to not have felt it cause she thought it must be Favor or Oyibo. After while it finally came to her that she wasn't at home and nobody showed be here.
She at once rose up with a start and ran to corner. She tried to look at the person who woke her but the torch the person was pointing at her couldn't let her see who it is. But when the person finally spoke that's when she realized it was a woman.

Mama C : Yarinya, wetin you come do for here.

Joy : I nor get anywhere to sleep, na Im make me come here.

Mama c : So of all places to sleep, na my small warehouse na Im you see sleep.

Joy : I didn't know it was your ware house.

Mama c : Remain small make I reason you say you be thief, but this your face too dey innocent. Go thank God say he give you this kind innocent face, if not you for don already reach judgement by now and you nor know Wetin carry you reach there.

Joy : Wait I nor understand Wetin you dey, you say you for kill just because say I sleep for your house.

Mama c : Why not, you nor know say you don commit crimes against me for that, you not just sleep for my ware house you carry your dead body go sleep on top my treasures.

Joy : Your treasures?.

Mama c : I don too waste time for here Mah I dey go.

She suddenly went to where the plank board is and removed it,before she started using her hand to dig a hole in the place. As she was doing that that's when Joy could make at some features of the woman.
She was slightly advanced, around mid forties or late, her hair was fully shaved Clean and she was putting on a a trouser and black sweater.
Joy was about to start wondering what she was digging until all of sudden she stopped digging and started pulling things out of the hole, taking closer look, that's when Joy realized that what she was bringing was no other thing but......

Tbc

2 Likes

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 8:59am On Jun 27, 2020
Episode 55

What is evil? - Whatever springs from weakness.
By : Friedrich Nietzsche

Joy realized that what she was bringing out was no other thing but weeds wrapped in white cellophanes. Due to her previous life as a prostitute, she could recognize it anytime cause the others normally take it.
The woman wrapped up everything In a small bzg,went to another room and brought out a polythene bag. She brought out a wrapper from the polythene bag and put the weeds inside the wrapper before folding it back and put inside the polythene bag again.
As she was prepared to leave, she stopped and faced Joy again.

Mama c : Wetin be your name ?

Joy : My name is Joy.

Mama c : You fit call me mama c.

Joy : OK.

Mama c : Since you nor get anywhere to sleep,you fit follow me back to my caban make you sleep,if day break we go know as e go be.

Joy : OK. ( joy agreed after some thought,for she had already resigned herself to fate).

Mama c : But one thing, nor talk to anybody unless, na you dey talk to, and use your sense speak .

They both left the building, with mama c leading the way. As they were approaching the road, Joy saw a taxi parked beside with people inside it.
They both got to where the taxi is and Mama c opened the back door and entered inside before trying to create space for Joy which she entered too.
Joy observed the people around her apart from mama c. She discovered that there was two men in front and a woman in the back with them.
One of the man in front was the driver a little advanced man in age,while the other one sitting on the other side was a young man who is probably in his late twenties.
The young man was putting on black suit on top black trouser, he looked really refined and gentlemanly, complimenting it with his handsome face. But there was a little roughness or aggression hidden in his eyes, but it also added to his charm .

Tbc

1 Like

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 8:27am On Jun 30, 2020
Episode 56

The more man meditates upon good thoughts, the better will be his world and the world at large.

The woman in the car before them, should be in her early fifties as she observed. She looked to be a rich business lady. Her neck,ears and wrists were all jingling with expensive jewelries .

Driver : sadreferring to joy) Mama,who come be this one na.

Mama c : I hope say no be disapproval me dey here for that stupid voice of yours .

Driver : No mama, I won just know, who you carry come join my car.

Mama c : See as you talk am my car, Oga car owner, shey you Don forget say na me help you buy am, for your information I be co -owner of this car so I fit carry anybody enter am and you nor get any right to ask me who the person be.

Man on suit: Hello fine girl, can you give me the privilege of knowing your name?

Mama c : (smiles) You see this smile on my face, it shows that I am looking at your full generation and pitying what they will become if you don't control that cashew between your legs.

Man on suit : mams c! Mama c!!,he never reach like that na, I won just know her name nothing else.

Mama c : Wetin you won use the name so?

Man on suit: Mama na, chill .

Mama c: Mah tell you something, this girl na my daughter. Wetin you understand from Wetin I just tell you.

Man on suit : She be off-limits .

Mama c : Good, I nor know say you get sense like this, you just saved your generation .

Business woman : (irritated ) Come driver, drive make we dey go na, time dey go o.

Mama c : Thank you my daughter, Abeg tell them, ehhhm idiot driver start car make we dey commot .
With that the car finally started and drove off into the far distance. Unknowingly to joy that the car was moving her to another chapter of her life.

Tbc

2 Likes

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 7:38am On Jul 05, 2020
Episode 57

I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to.
By : Jimi Hendrix

The car moved off, after some police check points with their normal question and bribes, it finally got to a crooked and spoilt road.
As they were passing through the road,joy kept looking at the houses at different sides of the road. Most of the houses, were all bent and rough, almost as if it was about to fall. Some of the houses were even built with trampoline .
Fluorescent light could be seen in some of the houses shining, while others possessed candle lights. The surprising thing is that the whole place was still very busy.
People could be seen moving around, even children. Some were gambling in different sides, while some were smoking or drinking, everywhere was really lively.
The taxi kept going forward down the rough road, until it got to a big dirty water lagoon which was almost the size of a swimming pool. The taxi driver had no other choice but to stop.

Driver : Mama c,we don reach river Naija.

Mama c : I know na abi I tell you say I nor get eyes.

Driver : I dey think say u don sleep na.

Mama c : You don ever see me sleep for our taxi before .

Driver sadsighs deeply) mama c, ok am sorry.

Mama : Better.

Mama c brought out a purse from her bag and took out some money from, which she gave to the young man on suit and the business looking lady.
After the man on suit received the money he opened the car door and exited, the business looking woman wanted to do thesame until she was stopped by a hard knock on the bed by mama c.

Mama c: Wey you dey go,oya before I knock you again put them in my Hands.

Business woman : (she took off all the jewelleries she was wearing and put it mama c outstretched hands) I fit go now?

Mama c : Bye bye.

Tbc

1 Like

Re: Twins Adventures by mrmannothot: 10:05am On Jul 05, 2020
mama c na area. Her eye sharp. The way i see it, Joy would give birth to twin and then, the adventure starts. Abi no be so pedrovibez
Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
Episode 58

Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
By : Dalai Lama

After everyone have left ,except for mama c, joy and of course the driver. Mamq c put the jewelries inside the bag.

Mama c : Tell Ngo say na two of us dey go next time.

Driver : No problem, Mah go see am now.

Mama c : Oya let's go young lady.

Joy and her came out of the car, and they both manoeuvred the water and continue going forward. At some point mama c entered a corner and joy closely followed suit.
The whole environment was looking rough and dirty ,it was even smelling. Joy felt slightly disgusted by the whole place .
It dawned on Joy, that In this place,mama had some kind of reputation, for whenever someone sees them, they must hail her. That gave her some comfort, in this rough place.

Joy : Mama c, where be this place?

Mama c : Abeg I nor get any strength to answer jamb questions now,we go talk for morning.

Mama : Good, all you need is to keep quiet.

After like ten minutes they finally got to a partially space filled area, cause it was not really jam-packed like the rest of the other houses . The Main house there was fenced round with aluminum zinc and that was the house they were going to.
Mama c got to the aluminum covered wooden door and brought out a key from her wrapper and opened the padlock across it and what came face to face with Joy was surprisin.
The house before them was a green painted flat, even the compound where the house is was well clean and looked nice. Carpet grass floored the ground of the compound and were trimmed flowers were at different sides.
To joy this place was a far contrast to the fellow buildings in this environment. Mama c led her to the living room and told her to sit down in one of the comfy chairs in the place, she went out to drop the bag she was carrying.

Tbc

2 Likes

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 7:51am On Jul 13, 2020
Episode 59

Failure is the foundation of success, and the means by which it is achieved.
By : Lao Tzu

After Mama c left, Joy was left alone to observe the whole sitting room . She confessed to herself that the place was well furnished. Comfy black sofas were are different strategic positions. A were designed glass table was In the center of the room, with bunch of flowers in a flower vase on top of it.
A big plasma TV was on the wall, there was a movie showing but no sound was emitting from it .She was still looking around before Mama c came and interrupted her.

Mama c : Joy, so tell me, u won go sleep like this abi you go bath first.

Joy : I won sleep like this.

Mama c : You sure?

Joy : Yes ma.

Mama c : OK, come make I show you where you go sleep, but before that one correction.

Joy : OK ma

Mama c : Abeg, I use God beg you, not use ma address me, I nor like am. U fit call me mama c, na that one dey give me joy.

Joy : OK o.

Mama : Good, ok follow me Mah show you where you go sleep.

Mama c led Joy to one of the furnished rooms in the house, then she left her alone, Joy looked around the room and it was in a very nice shape with a big family size bed in it.
She then slept on the comfortable bed, which was pretty relaxing, coupled with tiredness and lack of sleep it didn't take long for her to fall into dream world.

It was around 8:33am when Joy woke up,it took her a little while for her to remember that she was in Mama c house. After arranging her thoughts, she got off the bed and decided to go to the living room
When she got to the living room nobody was there, she decided to sit down and wait for mama c,maybe she wasn't up yet.
She didn't sit down there for long, when she heard some noise coming from the dinning area, when she turned her head, she saw mama c sitting down I'm front of a large amount of weed poured on the table,she was busy wrapping it up in big quantities into different papers .

Tbc

1 Like

Re: Twins Adventures by Gvnl(f): 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2020
From prostitution to weed. Can life get any better for Joy?

Pedrovibez777:
Episode 59

Failure is the foundation of success, and the means by which it is achieved.

After Mama c left, Joy was left alone to observe the whole sitting room . She confessed to herself that the place was well furnished. Comfy black sofas were are different strategic positions. A were designed glass table was In the center of the room, with bunch of flowers in a flower vase on top of it.
A big plasma TV was on the wall, there was a movie showing but no sound was emitting from it .She was still looking around before Mama c came and interrupted her.

Mama c : Joy, so tell me, u won go sleep like this abi you go bath first.

Joy : I won sleep like this.

Mama c : You sure?

Joy : Yes ma.

Mama c : OK, come make I show you where you go sleep, but before that one correction.

Joy : OK ma

Mama c : Abeg, I use God beg you, not use ma address me, I nor like am. U fit call me mama c, na that one dey give me joy.

Joy : OK o.

Mama : Good, ok follow me Mah show you where you go sleep.

Mama c led Joy to one of the furnished rooms in the house, then she left her alone, Joy looked around the room and it was in a very nice shape with a big family size bed in it.
She then slept on the comfortable bed, which was pretty relaxing, coupled with tiredness and lack of sleep it didn't take long for her to fall into dream world.

It was around 8:33am when Joy woke up,it took her a little while for her to remember that she was in Mama c house. After arranging her thoughts, she got off the bed and decided to go to the living room
When she got to the living room nobody was there, she decided to sit down and wait for mama c,maybe she wasn't up yet.
She didn't sit down there for long, when she heard some noise coming from the dinning area, when she turned her head, she saw mama c sitting down I'm front of a large amount of weed poured on the table,she was busy wrapping it up in big quantities into different papers .

Tbc
Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 8:48am On Aug 03, 2020
Episode 60

Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.

Joy slowly walked to where she was and then sat on the dining chair opposite mama c.

Joy : Good morning.

Mama c : OK, how body?

Joy : Am fine.

Mama c : OK, where is the father?

Joy : what?

Mama c : From the moment I woke you up, I knew you were pregnant, so tell me where the father is .

Joy : The father?

Mama c : look, I have taken interest in you and I want to keep you know you more and see whether I can help you or not in any way.

Joy : Well, the father doesn't know I'm pregnant, he already ran off before I could tell him.

Mama c : OK, don't you have any relative here.

Joy : Just one.

Mama c : OK, what's stopping you from going there?

Joy : Actually she was the one that brought me to this city with a faked intention of seeing me in school, I never knew she was gonna use me for prostitution work that she is involved in.

Mama c : Hmmmm, OK tell me how are you two related .

Joy : She is my mom younger sister, so she is my aunty.

Mama c : OK, tell me her name?

Joy : Her name is Glory okpue, but popularly known as......

Mama c : Madam glow.

Joy : (surprised that mama c knew the name) You know her?

Mama c : yes.

Joy : How did you know her?

Mama c : Me and her still get some unfinished issues from the past.

Tbc

2 Likes

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
Episode 61

If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.
By : Nelson Mandela

Joy : Can you tell me?

Mama c : Someday maybe.

Joy : Hmmm OK,

Mama c : it seems to me, you don't have anywhere to go again.

Joy : It seems so.

Mama c : Well, you can stay here if you wish to.

Joy : (surprised at the kind gesture and the way mama c started speaking correct English) I didn't know you can speak English so well.

Mama c : (smiles) It may interest you to know that am a graduate, but you have to adjust when you go to another place. If is a tough area, you have to be tougher, if is a rough area you have to be rougher.

Joy : Hmmm OK.

mama c : But there is a condition for you staying with me.

Joy : (sighs) what's that?

Mama c : You have to be helping me out with my business.

Joy : OK, is just to wrap with up.

Mama c : (laughs) No dear, my work doesn't end here, but don't worry you will see the rest later in the day.

Joy : OK but I'm only going to stay here for a week and no more.

Mama c : Your choice.

Joy : Can I ask my own questions?

Mama c : Ask.

Joy : Where is this place?

Mama c : We are still in Eden city, but this part of Eden is called Canaan

Joy : Canaan?

Mama c : Yes, a land flowing with milk and honey.

Tbc

3 Likes

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 8:09am On Aug 12, 2020
Episode 62

Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.
By : Mark Twain

Joy : canaan?

Mama c : Yes Canaan.

Joy : What I see is a land that is abandoned by the government , a rough land, in a nutshell this place is basically a ghetto.

Mama c : This place is actually a safe haven.

Joy : Safe haven ?

Mama c : Yes a safe haven for those of us that can't live in the legal world .

Joy : Hmmm. Are you the....

Voice : Mama!!!,you don come back.

Joy was suddenly interrupted by a voice from outside, the person didn't waste time before gaining entry into the house. It was a tall dark skinned man, he was putting on a brown combat knicker and a white singlet which is chest and biceps were stretching to its limit.
His dark face could have been more handsome, but for the obvious scar around his chin. The man's name is Goodluck aka Prince c, Mama c only son and child.
He moved over to the dining area and after using his eyes to ogle around joy he finally turned to his mother.

Prince c : Mama, who come be this fine Yarinya, abi you don finally bring wife for me, I nor go follow you argue sha, she Dey fit to be my wife.

Mama c : See Wetin your stupid mouth dey vomit, as you don old reach you still expect to waste my useful time go find wife for you.

Prince c : nor be so, all the babes wey me dey get na just Bleep babes, na Una wey be mothers na una truly get eyes for good things.

Mama c : Yeye.

Prince c : my question, who come be this fine girl?
Mama c : Mah tell you who she be before you turn her to one of your Bleep babes, na your sister be this.

Prince c : (surprised) I nor understand?

Mama c : oh for your mind, na only you I born, how many times I dey tell you make you try to lower your shoulder. I know say you for they think before say after I don finish living my life and join my ancestors them, only you go come inherit all my empires.

Tbc

3 Likes

Re: Twins Adventures by Gvnl(f): 11:01am On Aug 12, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2020
Episode 63

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.
By : Abraham Lincoln

Prince c : (laughs) which empire be that, just this small house where you manage build.

Mama c : You don build anything since you come out for this my belle.

Prince c : I never grow finish I still dey young.

Mama c : (laughs) You were the hairs for your anus don already rust finish never grow.

Prince c : Mama just tell who she be na,nor be all this one.

Mama c : How many times I go talk am, na my daughter, so na your step sister.

Prince c : But you black, she fair.

Mama c : Na now I know say, those weeds were you dey smoke nor good for your brain, so you nor know say if I know fair ,the papa fit be the one wey fair.

Prince c : OK, I understand, but why e be say na now she go just appear, where she Dey since?

Mama c : She Dey with her idiot papa, who e never too tey where e Lego go the other side of the world.

Prince c : Eyah ', he don die, I for like see am before.

Mama c : Wetin you won see am for

Prince c : I won confirm, this small super story wey you decide to tell me today.

Mama c : Anything you won believe, go believe, Wetin I know be say she be my daughter and she is off limits.

Prince c : I will get to the root of this(he walked closer to joy and kept staring at her, he lifted his hand and spread his palm as if to slap her. Mama c was about to say something, when his spread palm suddenly found its way on the weed on the table, he packed a handful of weed and ran off).

Mama c : (shouting at the direction he ran off) Bastardized son of a bastardized farther, nor come back this house again for straight one year or I go cut you, roast you and eat it like sugar.

Joy bend down and picked some of the weeds that fell on the ground, she further surprised Mama c a little when she started to help her fold the weeds into paper.

Tbc

1 Like

Re: Twins Adventures by Pedrovibez777: 8:33am On Aug 29, 2020
Episode 64

Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart.

Later in the day after they both had their bath, mama c provided Joy with a jean trouser and a black polo. After that she took joy out into the land of Canaan.
It was now in the day that Joy was able to full understand that this place is really a big ghetto with nothing nice to say about it.

Joy : I never thought such a place exists in this city.

Mama c : Don't always look down on this place. Don't worry you will get used to it.

Joy : I don't think I will.

Mama c : why you talk like that?

Joy : Remember I said I will leave here after a week.

Mama c : Then where will you go, your village?

Joy : If everything goes well, I will go to another town, that nobody knows me.

Mama c : Well I nor get anything to tell you than say na your life anyhow you one use am, u Dey free.

(As they were still walking all of a sudden they heard two gunshots from a not too distant area from where they are..
It came as a surprise to joy when nobody reacted to the sounds of the gunshots, as if it was a normal banger that just sounded. )

Joy : wasn't that a gun shot?

Mama c : Yes.

Joy : Then why is everybody so relaxed.

Mama c : oh in Canaan, everyday at least two or three gunshot Is usually heard, if there is no gunshot a day, that means you might have accidentally entered another place, and you are no longer in Canaan.

Joy : So they just shoot guns upward whenever they like.

Mama c : (laughs) Anything they want to shoot they can

Joy : even a person .

Mama c : If you have deep grudge with the person.

Tbc

2 Likes

Re: Twins Adventures by Gvnl(f): 9:38am On Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update.

Please we need more updates OP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Those Who Love Novels / Chinua Achebe: An Icon Beyond Nobel Laureate Award / Etisalat Prize For Literature 2015 Application – How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.