Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? (1705 Views)

. / Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic / Ladies Post Pictures Of Ur Guy Let See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by OmoEko1(f): 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2007
Sweet T:

@Omo-Eko
Did you hear when i said her fiancee visa expired. We were supposed to get married as soon as she came here (December). I proposed to her on her birthday at Tantalizer !!! How old i'm i ?? Am old enough to be your man !!
She really bleeped up grin grin grin grin na wa ooooooooooo what is even wrong with this Naija girl angry angry angry,

Well that makes you 67 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by SweetT1: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2007
He is what I call a real man Kiss Kiss that why I love him so much Kiss Kiss Kiss

@Omo-Eko
That's what i thought, goodluck to you ! grin
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by SweetT1: 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2007
@Omo-Eko
67?? Divide that by 2.5.
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by OmoEko1(f): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2007
Sweet T:

@Omo-Eko
67?? Divide that by 2.5.
late 20s cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy not bad.
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by SweetT1: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2007
@Omo_eko
still a spring chicken !!! Baby. I can still ting like bee.
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by OmoEko1(f): 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2007
can u translate to a language i can understand wink wink
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by SweetT1: 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2007
@Omo-Eko
I mean i can hurt you where you like ! I can give you what you've been looking for. Something you dream about !
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by OmoEko1(f): 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2007
LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy No but thanks for your offer
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by haywhy(m): 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2007
Erm, grin
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by iice(f): 3:58am On Jun 05, 2007
Lmfao!!!! grin grin When ya'll get your feathers dried, maybe something sensible will come out! Get a sense of humour people!!! tongue tongue
Omo eko abeg keep marching to the left to the left. grin grin

BTW for the delusional, i don't believe in perfect soulmates. Nothing is perfect! Near perfect maybe tongue Whatever you wish for me, may do konakona and land on someone's else grin Where would your wishes be then? grin grin
Re: Ever Kicked Ur Guy To The Left? by Akinagirl(f): 5:10am On Jun 05, 2007
grin funny fourm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Your Ex: Improve Yourself / Blocking Email / Can A Person Be Asexual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.