Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] (12115 Views)

+18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] / See Wetin Dey Hungry Me [Picture] / SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by doggedfighter(f): 12:25am On Mar 10, 2020
ilegend
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by femi4: 5:17am On Mar 10, 2020
iClef:
A lot of these electricians are not serious. I'll never in this life use him again. He fixed the colored one today and that was when the trouble started.
You cannot fix a common Change over and you call your self a man.

Locate the live and neutral cable and choose UP or Down for NEPA depending on the existing wiring

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Alfather: 7:10am On Mar 10, 2020
femi4:

Locate the live and neutral cable and choose UP or Down for NEPA depending on the existing wiring
u want make he put fire for person house ba
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 10, 2020
Light fixed. If you're a man or a woman and you want to use free light and water for the rest of your life, as long as oil never runs dry on the ground, come over here.

Address: Rivers state.

Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2020
Let me go cook egusi soap now. If you wanna eat, gather here.
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 10, 2020
One more thing before I go kill the fowl waiting for me. If you want to enjoy life like my Oga Joe Cléf, start writing books and making money every month while inside your room on Amazon, Apple, etc. Let me tease you with my Oga's publish drive account.

Those chicken change are made without him doing anything this month.

To make the enjoyment even better, live in an environment with free light. There are lots of places in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and other oil producing states like that.

Use Google and find those places and relocate to one of them. When you arrive, start Amazon business with the free light and you'll never work again in this life.

You'll just be like my oga, JC who hasn't worked before and never will work because there is no need to work — the money keeps piling up every day while he sleeps.

Please, don't take all these free info I'm giving out for granted. I know Nigerians. Instead of using a free info, they'll term the person who brought the info arrogant or a showoff and go back to living in poverty. Later in life, they'll blame God for all their sufferings. I weep for such people.

Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by angelfallz(m): 8:50am On Mar 10, 2020
iClef:
I didn't proofread because I'm f*cking angry.

Since there is constant light here, I never bothered putting a generator line. After a heavy rain, I suspected our light may go off once in a while for few hours or for maintenance.

With this fear, on Friday, I called the electrician who wired the house and sent him 5k to come handle the gen line.

This guy is so unreliable. He lies too much about being engaged. After you pay him, he won't come until you cry and beg.

On that Friday, he didn't come. On Saturday, he didn't come. On Sunday, he didn't. I got angry and called him and he said, "Sun this, rain that, I can't climb ceiling at this time this, I can't climb ceiling at this time that."

On Monday, being today, he came to fix the light when Agip was doing maintenance on their gas turbine since it what we use.

I quickly rushed and got fuel so he could test his connection with the generator.

At last, everything worked and I was using my generator during this few hours of maintenance and testing.

He left and few hours later, the main light came and I turned off my gen and switched on the turbine line, but there was no light. I tried and tried, yet nothing.

So, I called him at 3 PM and he said he will come when he is free. At 6 PM, he came when there was light and the moment he started using his tester to check if there was current, they took the light without us knowing. I guess the maintenance wasn't over yet.

"There is no current," he said. "No, when I checked it before calling you, there was current," I countered.

He started complaining that his children must've spoiled his tester and was planning on how he will beat them when he gets back. "Abeg, help me with your tester," he request and you dashed into the room and got mine for him. He tested it, yet no current.

I looked at our neighbor's compound and there was no light there, so I called his attention to it and that was when we realized they've taken the light.

He stepped down and said he will come back when they bring the light. He left, I locked the gate, and I switched on my gen. At 8 PM, they brought the light and I turned off my gen to avoid looking weird because neighbors may think, "Why is this compound using generator when there is free light."

I called my electrician, but he said he can't come and I should endure till tomorrow. While I was on phone with him, he was talking and preaching for me to wait till tomorrow and I cut the call on him.

As I type this, I'm pissed. Everybody in this entire town is enjoying light this evening except me. I can't even switch on the gen again to avoid looking like a millionaire who is bigger than free light.

In summary, electricians are as wicked as tailors. They don't take their work seriously until you get angry.

Now, I'm in my room snapping pictures of other people's light through my window.

If you know the kind vex I dey vex now, you no go wan near me.

Why haven't you contacted another electrician?
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by angelfallz(m): 8:51am On Mar 10, 2020
iClef:

But here, there is no sub or meter. Everything light and water is free for more than 12 years now, so no excuse.

I just hate the fact that my house will me making noise at 12 AM while all the other houses are silent and enjoying light.

you people are enjoying oh!
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by proclinician: 8:59am On Mar 10, 2020
Well there's no such thing as there's light or there's no light. It's informal and downtown. Instead say there's power or there's no power. Electric power for a whole house not electric light for the bulb alone.

Light ko
Heavy ni
Lol
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 10, 2020
angelfallz:

Why haven't you contacted another electrician?

I have already paid him, so contacting someone else is waste of money. I'm too stingy to waste money.
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 10, 2020
proclinician:
Well there's no such thing as there's light or there's no light. It's informal and downtown. Instead say there's power or there's no power. Electric power for a whole house not electric light for the bulb alone.

Light ko
Heavy ni
Lol

Ok.
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 10, 2020
doggedfighter:
ilegend

Ok.
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 10, 2020
femi4:

Ok.
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 10, 2020
Whoever wants to eat should come over. I can be stingy with money, but never stingy with food or accommodation.

I want to kill this HUGE fowl, but something is telling me to still leave it for 2 more weeks or one month.

Garri is ready while rice is boiling. Whoever wants to eat with me is allowed. I'm jobless, so I have no work. All I have is eat, exercise, sleep, wake, repeat. It's kinda boring sha.

Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by angelfallz(m): 9:58am On Mar 10, 2020
iClef:

I have already paid him, so contacting someone else is waste of money. I'm too stingy to waste money.
No, what i meant was, you know the man is not reliable and yet, you still use him and even pay him upfront. Why not look for another electrician?
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by ezanafe(m): 10:02am On Mar 10, 2020
iClef:
Whoever wants to eat should come over. I can be stingy with money, but never stingy with food or accommodation.

I want to kill this HUGE fowl, but something is telling me to still leave it for 2 more weeks or one month.

Garri is ready while rice is boiling. Whoever wants to eat with me is allowed. I'm jobless, so I have no work. All I have is eat, exercise, sleep, wake, repeat. It's kinda boring sha.

Enjoyment officer
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 10, 2020
angelfallz:

No, what i meant was, you know the man is not reliable and yet, you still use him and even pay him upfront. Why not look for another electrician?

Oh, now I get. He is the man who wired the house and the last day, I told him I'll like to use a generator as backup and he said the connection and everything will cost me 5k. So, when I was ready, I had no choice than to send him 5k since we've already discussed it.
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 10, 2020
ezanafe:

Enjoyment officer

No be small.

My dear, if only you know how hunger wire me when Buhari brought recession on us in 20116/2017 eh you'll be happy at how everything has changed.

I spend and eat with sense sha because I know anything can happen in the future under Buhari. Coronavirus may bring another oil price slash which may lead to Buhari's third recession.
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by ezanafe(m): 10:33am On Mar 10, 2020
iClef:

No be small.

My dear, if only you know how hunger wire me when Buhari brought recession on us in 20116/2017 eh you'll be happy at how everything has changed.

I spend and eat with sense sha because I know anything can happen in the future under Buhari. Coronavirus may bring another oil price slash which may lead to Buhari's third recession.

Hmmmm.

The oil price slash has begun sef.

Sincerely, I want to follow on ur footsteps.
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by angelfallz(m): 10:41am On Mar 10, 2020
iClef:

Oh, now I get. He is the man who wired the house and the last day, I told him I'll like to use a generator as backup and he said the connection and everything will cost me 5k. So, when I was ready, I had no choice than to send him 5k since we've already discussed it.

okay, all the best
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 10, 2020
ezanafe:

Hmmmm.

The oil price slash has begun sef.

Sincerely, I want to follow on ur footsteps.

If recession happens again, those of us who make our money in Pounds and Dollars will cash in big time.

My footstep is simple and the info are even free on Google and YouTube.

Step 1: Do keyword research
Step 2: Write a book or hire someone to write
Step 3: Publish on Amazon (and other places — optional)
Step 4: Make sales
Step 5: Reinvest your money online and offline
Step 6: Enjoy money and freedom till you die
Step 7: When you're gone, your wife, children, grandchildren, etc. continues enjoying the money
Step 8: This continues from generation to generation

That, my dear, is called wealth, not riches. Most Nigerians are chasing riches and that's why they're depressed when they don't become rich, but I'm glad you want to follow footstep which is: building generational wealth with intellectual properties. This is better than riches.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Countersam(m): 11:06am On Mar 10, 2020
iClef:
I didn't proofread because I'm f*cking angry.

Since there is constant light here, I never bothered putting a generator line. After a heavy rain, I suspected our light may go off once in a while for few hours or for maintenance.

With this fear, on Friday, I called the electrician who wired the house and sent him 5k to come handle the gen line.

This guy is so unreliable. He lies too much about being engaged. After you pay him, he won't come until you cry and beg.

On that Friday, he didn't come. On Saturday, he didn't come. On Sunday, he didn't. I got angry and called him and he said, "Sun this, rain that, I can't climb ceiling at this time this, I can't climb ceiling at this time that."

On Monday, being today, he came to fix the light when Agip was doing maintenance on their gas turbine since it what we use.

I quickly rushed and got fuel so he could test his connection with the generator.

At last, everything worked and I was using my generator during this few hours of maintenance and testing.

He left and few hours later, the main light came and I turned off my gen and switched on the turbine line, but there was no light. I tried and tried, yet nothing.

So, I called him at 3 PM and he said he will come when he is free. At 6 PM, he came when there was light and the moment he started using his tester to check if there was current, they took the light without us knowing. I guess the maintenance wasn't over yet.

"There is no current," he said. "No, when I checked it before calling you, there was current," I countered.

He started complaining that his children must've spoiled his tester and was planning on how he will beat them when he gets back. "Abeg, help me with your tester," he request and you dashed into the room and got mine for him. He tested it, yet no current.

I looked at our neighbor's compound and there was no light there, so I called his attention to it and that was when we realized they've taken the light.

He stepped down and said he will come back when they bring the light. He left, I locked the gate, and I switched on my gen. At 8 PM, they brought the light and I turned off my gen to avoid looking weird because neighbors may think, "Why is this compound using generator when there is free light."

I called my electrician, but he said he can't come and I should endure till tomorrow. While I was on phone with him, he was talking and preaching for me to wait till tomorrow and I cut the call on him.

As I type this, I'm pissed. Everybody in this entire town is enjoying light this evening except me. I can't even switch on the gen again to avoid looking like a millionaire who is bigger than free light.

In summary, electricians are as wicked as tailors. They don't take their work seriously until you get angry.

Now, I'm in my room snapping pictures of other people's light through my window.

If you know the kind vex I dey vex now, you no go wan near me.

Am sure you must have felt better after venting your anger for us here on Nairaland

Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by crownaayam17(m): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2020
You guyz are enjoying electricity alot Most of you are using it 2-3hrs daily or more Here at saabo oyo,we are nt even for atleast 1-2secs for a year and half nw Kolorunshanu nih o There is suffering in nigeria o
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 10, 2020
Countersam:

Am sure you must have felt better after venting your anger for us here on Nairaland

Definitely.

Also, there are some nuggets dropped in the comment section, not just the anger — read through.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 10, 2020
crownaayam17:
You guyz are enjoying electricity alot
Most of you are using it 2-3hrs daily or more
Here at saabo oyo,we are nt even for atleast 1-2secs for a year and half nw
Kolorunshanu nih o
There is suffering in nigeria o

I feel your pain, but Fashola doesn't.

Most of these politicians have free light, so they won't really care. They don't care about the masses — it's really sad to imagine the kind of leaders we have.
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by FirstbornWds: 11:24am On Mar 10, 2020
iClef, Is there a way you can send me your reachable email or contact. I'd like us to talk better.

PMs is a no-no for though.

Thanks.
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
FirstbornWds:
iClef, Is there a way you can send me your reachable email or contact. I'd like us to talk better.

PMs is a no-no for though.

Thanks.

Welcome, sir.

If it's buying of books or PayPal exchange, we can go private, but if it's not, post it here and I'll address it if I know it and also, others will learn from it.

If it's something that is free online, I'll direct you to the right source.
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by olasaad(f): 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
southniyikaye:
I can relate and I will be praying inside me that they should take everybody's light

But unfortunately for you that is when the power holding will leave the light for like 3 days and immediately you restore yours they will return you people back to dark mode

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
iClef:
Light fixed. If you're a man or a woman and you want to use free light and water for the rest of your life, as long as oil never runs dry on the ground, come over here.

Address: Rivers state.
I don't know do you allow non indigenes to build and buy land in your area because I feel like porting.
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
uruba23:

I don't know do you allow non indigenes to build and buy land in your area because I feel like porting.

They used to allow, but the Igbos who bought land started acting too wise, monopolizing everything, taking land owners to court, etc. At a point, the king got fed up and banned the entire Igbo tribe from buying land and all lands they bought were retrieved.

So, if you're an Igbo, capital NO, but if you're an Hausa or Yoruba, maybe.

If you're an Igbo and gets married to someone from here, they still won't allow you buy. If you buy via proxy and they find out, you lose everything — including the house built on it. Igbos are only tenants now and nothing more.
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by spiralwedge(m): 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
So there's only one electrician in this whole wide world? No Jiji for una side or you no dey rapport with your neighbours?
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
iClef:

They used to allow, but the Igbos who bought land started acting too wise, monopolizing everything, taking land owners to court, etc. At a point, the king got fed up and banned the entire Igbo tribe from buying land and all lands they bought were retrieved.

So, if you're an Igbo, capital NO, but if you're an Hausa or Yoruba, maybe.

If you're an Igbo and gets married to someone from here, they still won't allow you buy. If you buy via proxy and they find out, you lose everything — including the house built on it. Igbos are only tenants now and nothing more.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Wife Catches Husband With Neighbor / Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.