Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] (12111 Views)

+18 Should I F*ck Her? She Acts Naughty Around Me [Picture] / See Wetin Dey Hungry Me [Picture] / SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
spiralwedge:
So there's only one electrician in this whole wide world? No Jiji for una side or you no dey rapport with your neighbours?

Rapport? I wish I have the time. Minding my business is my motto.
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by spiralwedge(m): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
iClef:

Rapport? I wish I have the time. Minding my business is my motto.

Then it serves you well to suffer like this once in a while. You are such a bad neighbour that you can not ask your neighbour for the phone number of their own electrician.

I mind my business too, but not to not interact once in a while. There are some neighbours, even gatemen, gardeners and driver's I dash things out to especially during festive periods. Some once a year, but if I have one small issue like this, they will be running around to help by all means.
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
spiralwedge:

Then it serves you well to suffer like this once in a while. You are such a bad neighbour that you can not ask your neighbour for the phone number of their own electrician.

I mind my business too, but not to not interact once in a while. There are some neighbours, even gatemen, gardeners and driver's I dash things out to especially during festive periods. Some once a year, but if I have one small issue like this, they will be running around to help by all means.

I prefer minding my business. Also, all houses are fenced. When I go through hard times, it hurts, but I have realized it's money in the bank.

You won't understand.
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
Yemike:
If the kind of heat wey dey here is also at your place you won't give a dãmn about what others might say.

Besides, the best they can say is "Maybe His sub don finish."
chai! and me is just enjoying cool nice weather here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 11, 2020
lefulefu:
chai! and me is just enjoying cool nice weather here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can feel it. Unpolluted nice weather.
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2020
iClef:

Haven't you heard of the lady that lit a candle in a room with her three kids and went out to sleep with her side guy and before she came back, everything was gone? Dear, fear candle.

I no go fear anything jorh...
Re: Everybody Is Sleeping With This Except Me [Picture] by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
iClef:

No. There are too many places in Rivers and Bayelsa with free light, but most people think it's only Bonny. Bonny dey learn work.

Where is that sir? I am looking for options as I will be relocating soon. I'm based in ph.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] / I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam / Hypothesis Of Love

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.