Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ (63214 Views)

Yekini Nabena: We Will Celebrate If Goodluck Jonathan Decides To Join Us / Yekini Nabena Calls For Saraki’s Expulsion From APC / Yekini Nabena: Saraki Betrayed APC, He's A Traitor & A Double Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Cityguy: 11:50am On Mar 10, 2020
BluntBoy:

What tax does Oyedepo pay?

The man is a shrewd businessman, and has already claimed that he doesn't work. Their businesses are also not taxed.

So, going by your logic, since he does not pay tax, he has no rights to demand good governance.
For the sake of this discourse, let me even pretend to concede to your claim of him not paying tax. Is he a Nigerian? Is the government only for tax payers? Is he affected by their policies? Are you by any stretch of imagination saying that Nabena is more responsible than the world known Oyedepo? Who is Nabena? Oyedepo I know but who is Nabena?
My friend, you can not unequivocally say that he pays no tax as an individual. He has other businesses other than the calling as a pastor.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Afamed: 11:52am On Mar 10, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Let me see you support Amotekun in this forum.... You can't be supporting lifelessness and insecurity at the same time supporting the main reason for the insecurity...
Keep quiet, the thread is not about Amoteku. Face your men of god whose only surviving ability is to rub Peter to Pay Paul
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by ThatFairGuy: 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
I'm wondering o cheesy
Gonna modify it
SOFTENGR:

Most Christians don't believe in that trash called curse. So don't generalize
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by ipobarethieves: 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
cool cool lipsrsealed grin grin wink grin
Felixamos:

The problem of this country presently is not really buhari but people rabbits like you..
No wonder deji and other activists are giving up on this country..

Did you read what oyedepo said? Was it not the truth? People that are already comfortable for life are coming up to speak against this very useless govt out of concern for the masses but instead of your foolish self appreciating them, you stay back in your smelly hut and type the nonsense from your plastic brain..

I wonder between you and oyedepo, who would be the first to die out of hunger if this very useless govt should continue...

No wonder activists are giving up... You so much hate prosperity and economic growth that you would criticize any attempt to elevate you... What kind of a senseless fool are you? Can't you just call a spade, a spade for once in your miserable life

Ode!
God bless u.Pipu dat are still eating their parents reheated fufu eba,won’t understand.To dem,poverty is their next neighbor.Let the confused pipu continue to insult their miserable papa for house.5 cold Malta plus goat pepper soup for i

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by adekolaelect(m): 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
wingmanIII:

My interest is not who Oyedepo supported or did not support.
I feel it is stupid for anybody to say he has contributed nothing to the country. The university alone is something quite huge.
and the universities if free? Had He inherited the universities ? It is most stupid to for some one to say a costly fees universities is among of what a pastor do to contribute to the development of Nigeria and Nigerias .
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by justtoodark: 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
teejoyz:
Mr head slammer who brought Christianity to this political issues.,beside what development has your religion brought to this country rather than boko Haram,Ansari, herdsmen, almajiris, illiteracy etc quote author=justtoodark post=87310436]thats right....!!
fg should stop playin around with this nasty christians....

they insult you,you insult them back....!!
their fadas....!!

stvpid fanatics that dont even understand their own books....

here we go again....rage of the christian fanatics....their mouths like machine guns....
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
Nabena is a cultist. Who doesn't know that?
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by LegendaryLover(m): 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
Antoeni:
Wait Ooo
How Come No Prophet , G O, Apostle,Pastor Even Bishop Saw the Dethronement Emir Sanusi Coming?

that is because seeing dethronement of traditional political leaders is not their job.
Their job is to teach God's Word to the people for repentance and holy living.
The day God feels like showing any political matter to them, so be it.

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by lagdmark(m): 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
Bishop David will continue to lambaste the failed Buhari until he brings real change. Someone has to talk sence into his coconut head.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by justtoodark: 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
prettyliz:
Because we kill people ba for not our accepting our religion or burn peoples houses and arresting their family for blaspheming about Jesus Christ abi...as if God can not fight for him self...pls be realistic and not turn a blind eye to something that is sooo... Obvious.

ehen ehen....
lets examine history....lets find out who killed more throughout history....

park joor....
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by justtoodark: 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
PervertProphet:

We see you that understand your book na!

You will see something like this below:

Hadith

حَدَّثَنِي عُبَيْدُ بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو أُسَامَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، قَالَ تُوُفِّيَتْ خَدِيجَةُ قَبْلَ مَخْرَجِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِلَى الْمَدِينَةِ بِثَلاَثِ سِنِينَ، فَلَبِثَ سَنَتَيْنِ أَوْ قَرِيبًا مِنْ ذَلِكَ، وَنَكَحَ عَائِشَةَ وَهْىَ بِنْتُ سِتِّ سِنِينَ، ثُمَّ بَنَى بِهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ‏.‏

Narrated Hisham's father:

Khadija died three years before the Prophet (ﷺ) departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married `Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

Sahih al-Bukhari 3896
In-book : Book 63, Hadith 122
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 5, Book 58, Hadith 236
Sahih Bukhari

And you will still to be a Headslamming Taqiyyist follower of a Pedophile Prophet, Muhammad.

am not a muslim....
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
Cmeo:

No man or body is comfortable for life except the dead.

What I meant @the bolded was, if oyedepo decides to sit inside his house from now till God calls him home, he can never go broke! Ever! I don't know your own definition..
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2020
Afamed:

Keep quiet, the thread is not about Amoteku. Face your men of god whose only surviving ability is to rub Peter to Pay Paul

Shut Up there...
The thread is about Buhari incompetency....
Insecurity at the fore

That's why you created Amotekun ....

But here zombies are supporting the cause of their insecurity.... Shame
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by justtoodark: 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
Gabriel004:
You mumu die

here we go again....
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by justtoodark: 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
delawal:

and u muslims re,d,worst,creature on earth,,i,wonder who created u guys, bunch of bloody terrorists

buhari,govt is worst than ebola,and,convid,19 combined together, a,visionless,govt

am not muslim....
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by membranus: 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
Cyberterror:
But the tithes his members give him is free.

Tithes are not being given to him, but to the Church of God who required it for the sustenance and enlargement of His Kingdom on earth.

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Afamed: 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Shut Up there...
The thread is about Buhari incompetency....
Insecurity at the fore

That's why you created Amotekun ....

But here zombies are supporting the cause of their insecurity.... Shame

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by desiredhome: 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
membranus:

Tithes are not being given to him, but to the Church of God who required it for the sustenance and enlargement of His Kingdom on earth.
The Church of God is not bricks but humanity, the you the me that attends that church......is the Church,
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by BluntBoy(m): 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
Cityguy:

For the sake of this discourse, let me even pretend to concede to your claim of him not paying tax. Is he a Nigerian? Is the government only for tax payers? Is he affected by their policies? Are you by any stretch of imagination saying that Nabena is more responsible than the world known Oyedepo? Who is Nabena? Oyedepo I know but who is Nabena?
My friend, you can not unequivocally say that he pays no tax as an individual. He has other businesses other than the calling as a pastor.

I merely used your own logic against you.

You wrote that Oyedepo pays tax, and so has the right to criticize.

But I have told you that Oyedepo does not pay tax, and so shouldn't criticize.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Onlyonebuhari: 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
Buhari is indeed a curse to man that enjoy airport packing waiver by Jonathan but asked to pay necessary dues by Buhari. He said he will open gate of hell for anyone that voted against Jonathan yet no one has entered his gate of hell.
Stupid idiot calling himself pastor, let him enter UK and will find himself behind bar. Omo ale ole jatijati

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
Afamed:

Let me see any Yoruba Muslim that will support Amotekun again....

Spits..
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
Onlyonebuhari:
Buhari is indeed a curse to man that enjoy airport packing waiver by Jonathan but asked to pay necessary dues by Buhari. He said he will open gate of hell for anyone that voted against Jonathan yet no one has entered his gate of hell.
Stupid idiot calling himself pastor, let him enter UK and will find himself behind bar. Omo ale ole jatijati

Yoruba Muslim...

Buhari is doing well

But why are you forming Amotekun?..

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by BluntBoy(m): 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
LegendaryLover:

that is because seeing dethronement of traditional political leaders is not their job.

The ones that God showed them, which ones came to pass.

Their churches get bombed in the North, but none of them ever sees it. Even Oyedepo who likes to curse never sees the disaster until it has happened.

How can you people not see that Oyedepo and the others are scam artists?
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Ranchhoddas: 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
Afromentalist:

I don't compare to Oyedepo. I admit the guy has more gut than me.

As a Mentalist I am a master strategician like him, but as a humanist I don't have the guts to deceive people (and perhaps myself) that I am some special man of God and eat away all their tithes to fund my luxury.

I bow for him, e get heart.

The African Mentalist
Do you have any proof that he eats anybody's tithe?

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by owoshuyi(m): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
See, some people default mode na JUST CRITICISE AND YAB PASTORS, even when the pastors are speaking real truths. This kind people, no mind them. They don't even read what the pastors say most times.

Felixamos:

The problem of this country presently is not really buhari but people rabbits like you..
No wonder deji and other activists are giving up on this country..

Did you read what oyedepo said? Was it not the truth? People that are already comfortable for life are coming up to speak against this very useless govt out of concern for the masses but instead of your foolish self appreciating them, you stay back in your smelly hut and type the nonsense from your plastic brain..

I wonder between you and oyedepo, who would be the first to die out of hunger if this very useless govt should continue...

No wonder activists are giving up... You so much hate prosperity and economic growth that you would criticize any attempt to elevate you... What kind of a senseless fool are you? Can't you just call a spade, a spade for once in your miserable life

Ode!

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by owoshuyi(m): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
Thanks for enlightening the guy's ignorance.

LegendaryLover:

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
Antoeni:
For once i Agree with APC, What has he done for his community? Someone will tell me he Fixed Otta Road to his church,its Normal to Fix Bad Road that Leads to your Business Center
Isn't that good? What has Buhari achieved since 5 years ago? It's not easy to release N680 million for road reconstruction as Oyedepo did. Face your corrupt politicians.

1 Like

Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by domchike(m): 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
Antoeni:
For once i Agree with APC, What has he done for his community? Someone will tell me he Fixed Otta Road to his church,its Normal to Fix Bad Road that Leads to your Business Center
seriously we hve lazy youths who doesn't know where their problem comes from
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by PervertProphet: 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
justtoodark:

am not a muslim....

Okay!

Just that you wrote like one.

Stay safe and away from Islam.
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by justtoodark: 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
PervertProphet:

Okay!

Just that you wrote like one.

Stay safe and away from Islam.

you dont gerrit....
Re: Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ by obayendo1010(m): 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
Antoeni:
Wait Ooo
How Come No Prophet , G O, Apostle,Pastor Even Bishop Saw the Dethronement Emir Sanusi Coming?
And your imam did?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Senate To Honour Ejiro Otarigho For Driving Burning Tanker Away / Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors / Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.