Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi (32990 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) / Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by ContentedK: 10:28am On Mar 12, 2020
madridguy:
FFK is a certified mad dog no be today.

A reasonable Nigerian will understand the fact that the more generator companies we have in Nigeria the more our power sector will remain jagajaga. Marapco, Jabaili brothers, Mikano to mention few were brought into the country by the cabal killing our power sector.

FYI, Once you dey area with steady power supply, immediately one filling station enter the area, forget the rest na suffer because they will bribe NEPA official to stop giving you steady light for dem to dey sell.

I stand with the senator.
please stop thinking like an early man.. are you 6years old?, even a 6 yrs will do better

2 Likes

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 12, 2020
Sunnycliff:
I support this Senator. I see it as the only reason we can ever have stable power supply. Even our government houses and asọ rock should not use generators. Let it be confined to only hospitals and research institutions
there will be no need to buy gen once there is constant Power supply

1 Like

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by AreaFada2: 10:30am On Mar 12, 2020
In fact the senator is a Yaba Left escapee.

1 Like

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by klax(m): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2020
omoiyamayor:
This ffk guy is mad with very loose mouth, how can you suggest of dropping someone into the ocean just for thinking out loud, even North Korea would never do that.

So generator should be ban and you think you are not mad yourself to reason along thaf bastard senator lane bah

Pls where did you dropped your senses? Pls go get it back.

Is generator Nigerians problem at this moment

2 Likes

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 12, 2020
Romanoff:
As much as I want to agree with FFK and those shouting the man down, I have chosen to see his reason.

This climate change affecting the world, what steps have Nigerian taken to curtail its effect?

All we do is go for UN summits on SDGs and Climate change but how are we contributing to the goal?

Our air pollution is on the increase, we litter the environment and drainage ways with nylons and dirt, we don't have a strong recycling culture, many of us, especially on rural areas still use coal and firewood to Cook.

It really starts with one policy.

If the ban works, we can look up to alternative means of electricity, there's solar, turbines, biogas, etc.

The heat in Abuja this year, I've never seen the kind and it will get worse.
the pollution coming out of Germany alone should be more than that of the whole Africa. the west and China are responsible for climate change not Africa

2 Likes

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by adenigga(m): 10:33am On Mar 12, 2020
OTayobami:
This is what federal and state government should do, not putting the people into more suffering by banning the use of keke/bikes
It's not commonwealth, they have their own cars so, it's easy to do.
But light, we all share!

Let's think straight bros!
The stupid Senator have solar package in his house o, has the guy fight for improved power supply?

I think the guy is suffering from overdose of tramadol!

Even National House of Assembly relies much on Generators.

Atiku will destroy that guy's political careers, what will be the lot of Milkano Generator?
Banks will close down!

If the guy doesn't have his brain under his feet, He should first present a motion for uninterrupted power supply before dealings with importers of generators.

1 Like

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by k2money(m): 10:33am On Mar 12, 2020
DG need to be ban truly because the people into importing it will never make our power stable.
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by deeplow: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2020
I only logged into my account to like your post. Some people are just too wise. I wonder if they think all the generators in their neighborhood will consume a truck of petrol in a day
Otsam:

Chai!! See sense! So petrol station owners are actually investing millions of naira because of 10litres generator fuel? What a wise man!
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Midas01: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2020
I live in an area with 24/7 light. There are several filling stations around my area yet we have been experiencing steady power for years now.

My point is you don't have sense.
madridguy:

A reasonable Nigerian will understand the fact that the more generator companies we have in Nigeria the more our power sector will remain jagajaga. Marapco, Jabaili brothers, Mikano to mention few were brought into the country by the cabal killing our power sector.

FYI, Once you dey area with steady power supply, immediately one filling station enter the area, forget the rest na suffer because they will bribe NEPA official to stop giving you steady light for dem to dey sell.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by wonderiyke(m): 10:34am On Mar 12, 2020
For once I'll agree with this one.
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by BluntBoy(m): 10:35am On Mar 12, 2020
I have the mathematical formula to fix our electricity.

As a matter of fact, my mathematical formula can fix all of our problems.
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Apatakayuss: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2020
Truth be told African countries are not ready to combat climate change, to combat climate change there must be a level of prosperity and that prosperity is not in sight for many Africans.

As a climate activist immediately I saw the news I was quite elated but reality hit me almost immediately. A lot of business depend on power to survive and they cannot rely on the epileptic power supply we get in this country.

Yes we have to make policies that will align us with the global goal of reversing climate change but our government have to create an enabling environment for those policies to thrive, nobody will bat an eye for this bill if there is stable power supply
Romanoff:
As much as I want to agree with FFK and those shouting the man down, I have chosen to see his reason.

This climate change affecting the world, what steps have Nigerian taken to curtail its effect?

All we do is go for UN summits on SDGs and Climate change but how are we contributing to the goal?

Our air pollution is on the increase, we litter the environment and drainage ways with nylons and dirt, we don't have a strong recycling culture, many of us, especially on rural areas still use coal and firewood to Cook.

It really starts with one policy.

If the ban works, we can look up to alternative means of electricity, there's solar, turbines, biogas, etc.

The heat in Abuja this year, I've never seen the kind and it will get worse.
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Romanoff(f): 10:35am On Mar 12, 2020
Lostz:
the pollution coming out of Germany alone should be more than that of the whole Africa. the west and China are responsible for climate change not Africa

Do you know a large part of Germany uses renewable energy sources for electricity. Does Germany suffer the kind of environmental pollution that we suffer here, even in our urban cities?

Do we have the same three R cultures (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle) that Germany has?
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Darvid(m): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2020
madridguy:

It pains me when I see that the thinking capacity of some people are extremely low. this person must be suffering from psychological malnutrition.

3 Likes

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Tflesk: 10:36am On Mar 12, 2020
Sunnycliff:
I support this Senator. I see it as the only reason we can ever have stable power supply. Even our government houses and asọ rock should not use generators. Let it be confined to only hospitals and research institutions
continue dreaming...
aso rock uses generator,
house of assemble use generator,
all those senators uses generator,
even Nepa use generator in their offices...

1 Like

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Romanoff(f): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2020
Apatakayuss:
Truth be told African countries are not ready to combat climate change, to combat climate change there must be a level of prosperity and that prosperity is not in sight for many Africans.

As a climate activist immediately I saw the news I was quite elated but reality hit me almost immediately. A lot of business depend on power to survive and they cannot rely on the epileptic power supply we get in this country.

Yes we have to make policies that will align us with the global goal of reversing climate change but our government have to create an enabling environment for those policies to thrive, nobody will bat an eye for this bill if there is stable power supply

Maybe if there's no alternative, we will fix our electricity.
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Liberated: 10:36am On Mar 12, 2020
Imagine banning paracetamol while migraine is nearly splitting your head open.
The same Senate patronizing imported cars for their personal comfort @ the expense of indegienous auto industry. I smell hypocrisy everywhere.
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 12, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:
[s][/s]

There should be an alternative before the ban. They should provide adequate power supply for six months to convince Nigerians and business owners. Most businesses suffer from power failure to thrive well. Their only hope is generator power and with it they make their living. If FG cannot provide standby power for Nigerians, they should stay out of this wicked act.

Simple, but brilliant post
Cheers!
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by NaijadrivaCars: 10:37am On Mar 12, 2020
This table that FFK is shaking is: The Masses and Generator Cartels vs Senator Enagi (the clueless )
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by hahn(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2020
cRobo:
Very insane

Make electricity available and sales of generator set will die naturally

What do I know self

Well

I won't say a word

On the flip side, banning of generators will mean no one including politicians and the elite and even nepa will be able to use them.

The effect will be a major outcry, especially from the rich and elite, for the government to provide steady electricity
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Darvid(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2020
[quote author=liltee123 post=87370849]Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has slammed Senator Bima Enagi who is sponsoring the bill for the ban of Generators in Nigeria.

Taking to his Twitter handle to react to the bill, FFK wrote

I stand with you sir. let them provide a constant power supply and the use of Generator will die a natural death.
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 12, 2020
Sunnycliff:

They should start by banning government houses and politicians' houses from using generators.
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by adenigga(m): 10:38am On Mar 12, 2020
cRobo:
Very insane

Make electricity available and sales of generator set will die naturally

What do I know self

Well

I won't say a word

I concured!

I understand the guy, he needs popularity.
He's suffering from the dilution of appearing in front of newspapers.
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Shinto1(m): 10:38am On Mar 12, 2020
Guy your stupidity is very visible. Where you see electricity for Nigeria? You people will be applauding stupid bills. You no get electricity you wan ban generator. I wonder the sense in this. Yet your kind will claim to be educated. The senator want everyone to be in darkness. Foolish people everywhere.

madridguy:

1 Like

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by jaxxy(m): 10:40am On Mar 12, 2020
It’s Highly ridiculous to ban generators when u haven’t fixed power supply. The gen is the one stopping Phcn from delivering is it
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by am4truth(m): 10:40am On Mar 12, 2020
madridguy:

You have typed rubbish. If power supply is stable, who will use generator? Answer me now, you that is okay calling somebody mad.
Give us stable power supply and watch how the generator companies would run out of business.

Grow up please and stop being sensimental in your judgements.

1 Like

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by whitebeard(m): 10:40am On Mar 12, 2020
madridguy:

I am sure u voted for buhari...this is how people that voted for buhari talk

1 Like

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by francis5051: 10:40am On Mar 12, 2020
omoiyamayor:
This ffk guy is mad with very loose mouth, he can you think of dropping some into the ocean just for thinking out loud, even North Korea would never do that.
oga shut up u no get talk
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by crafteck(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2020
If politicians suffer this heat with us, they will fix electricity

1 Like

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by NaijadrivaCars: 10:43am On Mar 12, 2020
madridguy:

In other words, corruption is endemic in Nigeria. But if you ban generators, solar electricity cartels will take over and kill power further.
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Darvid(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2020
I stand with you my minister. Some of our senators are half baked bread who doesn't know anything, let them provide constant power and the sell/importation of generator would die a natural death. But if you look at it vividly, they are mostly the ones doing the importation.
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Felalucky8(m): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2020
And never to return ...... Motherfucker is really in sane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama / Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti / Come & Buy Me, I Am Made In Nigeria, Man Tells Zahra Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.