Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi (33003 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) / Senator Bima Enagi Introduces Bill To Ban Generators; 10-year Jail For Seller / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by MYSTIC19(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
No hope for this country
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by chozzy: 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
Agree completely
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Benprass(m): 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
omoiyamayor:
This ffk guy is mad with very loose mouth, he can you think of dropping some into the ocean just for thinking out loud, even North Korea would never do that.
suffer no dey tire you
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by darlingbobo(m): 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
FFK I don't support you on this one. This ban is long over due.
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Thryphosa(m): 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
I think FFK is right, how can generators be banned when light is epileptic in most part of Nigeria. Make the power stable and you will see no one with generator. For the past 11 months I have not put on generator cos light is very stable.
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Jerrysonng: 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
that man is not fit to be a senator with all dew respect, when we don't have a steady power in Nigeria.
please sir, redrew your bill presented to senate.
thank u Sir
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Otsam(m): 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
lozanni:

10 litres multiplied by over a million users, will give you the accurate picture of actual demand for fuel by generator owners

So if you have 500million naira you will go and start a business because of one million users that is not concentrated in an area and even the available ones still has so many options aside you. Wake up, filling stations are not planted because of generating sets.
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Doncento: 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
liltee123:
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has slammed Senator Bima Enagi who is sponsoring the bill for the ban of Generators in Nigeria.

Taking to his Twitter handle to react to the bill, FFK wrote

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1237804085014921217
being insane is an understatement, he is a useless cow with brain filled with gutter sand
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Otsam(m): 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
Oyiboman69:

Don't doubt what you don't know,even the owner's of sports centers do bribed NEPA that after the match had kicked off,before you will see power. Anybody with small amount of money can influence the biggest organization in Nigeria. Dey dere make pant dey wear you

You may be right in your own corner but don’t get it twisted, no one plants a fuel station because of generating set owners
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by obinnajr(m): 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
madridguy:
FFK is a certified mad dog no be today.

A reasonable Nigerian will understand the fact that the more generator companies we have in Nigeria the more our power sector will remain jagajaga. Marapco, Jabaili brothers, Mikano to mention few were brought into the country by the cabal killing our power sector.

FYI, Once you dey area with steady power supply, immediately one filling station enter the area, forget the rest na suffer because they will bribe NEPA official to stop giving you steady light for dem to dey sell.

I stand with the senator.
[/s]

SANWO OLU BANNED OKADA AND KEKE WITHOUT ANY ALTERNATIVE IN ROAD OR TRANSPORT MEANS, THATS THE SAME LOGIC AN ASSUMED SANE MAN LIKE YOU IS SUGGESTING.
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by RillJ(m): 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
madridguy:

A reasonable Nigerian will understand the fact that the more generator companies we have in Nigeria the more our power sector will remain jagajaga. Marapco, Jabaili brothers, Mikano to mention few were brought into the country by the cabal killing our power sector.

FYI, Once you dey area with steady power supply, immediately one filling station enter the area, forget the rest na suffer because they will bribe NEPA official to stop giving you steady light for dem to dey sell.

For real?

Can we ban the importation of petroleum products and imprison anyone that trade in or make use of such imported products so that our refinery will work?

Let us ban the importation of vehicles, arrest, and jail all importers and users of such so that our local industry can pick up and manufacture for us

How do we restore the Public Water System, Water Board, and the likes? Nigeria should ban the private production of drinkable water. Anyone caught producing and/or selling such products should be arrested and jailed. Yes, anyone the digs or make use of borehole water should be arrested and jailed.

Anyone that prefers to treat the symptom of a problem rather than treat the root of such concern is either not sincere with his/her proclaimed objective(s), or is too naive to know what he/she should do.
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Thonee(m): 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
But honestly, they don't really care about us.
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by frozen70(f): 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2020
madridguy:

Your statement about filling station and bribe to NEPA is false and its wrong to think so
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by writeprof(m): 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
madridguy:

FIRST FIND OUT THE OWNERS OR MAJOR SHARE HOLDERS OF THESE COMPANIES! THE SENATOR IS JUST BEING USED TO DISTRACT NIGERIANS. THEY KNOW THE REAL PROBLEMS OF NIGERIA AND THE TRUE SOLUTIONS! THIS IS NOT IN ANY WAY A SOLUTION TO POWER PROBLEM!
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by onyxo76(m): 3:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
No he's doing well... With the absence of generator we'll lean towards other source of power. Solar with thrive. And we know those importers are the ones sabotaging our nepa so that their business will move.

If we can have light 24/7 like Ghana, no one would need Generator. So why can't we push for steady light in this Country for heaven sakes?
can you explain how a generator importer sabotage our nepa, is it by stealing cables or transformer accessories? last time I checked, its mostly nepa officials who organized all these nepa vandalising, in my area last month, our transformer cable was stolen and we had to contribute over 100k to get another after a week of darkness, once we paid the cable appeared in less than 20 mins, later we realized that it was the same cable that was stolen that was restored, they simply scammed us of 112k. abi how will someone who doesn't know anything about transformers know what part to steal

1 Like

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Tchange1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
This is good news at least I can hear word at night.
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Dollabiz: 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
smiley
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by SweetCunt97(f): 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
onyxo76:
can you explain how a generator importer sabotage our nepa, is it by stealing cables or transformer accessories? last time I checked, its mostly nepa officials who organized all these nepa vandalising, in my area last month, our transformer cable was stolen and we had to contribute over 100k to get another after a week of darkness, once we paid the cable appeared in less than 20 mins, later we realized that it was the same cable that was stolen that was restored, they simply scammed us of 112k. abi how will someone who doesn't know anything about transformers know what part to steal
Lmaoooooo
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by icankel: 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
lol, even wen National Assembly is operating with generator
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by COMPAQ(m): 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
For once I agree with FFK!!!

Public electricity does not work not because we use generators!!! We use generators because public electricity does not work!!!

All these arguments that there is a cabal of generator sellers that does not allow electricity to work is false. Electricity does not work because we have a useless, corrupt, incompetent government with zero will to get things done!!
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Peterson65(f): 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
No he's doing well... With the absence of generator we'll lean towards other source of power. Solar with thrive. And we know those importers are the ones sabotaging our nepa so that their business will move.

If we can have light 24/7 like Ghana, no one would need Generator. So why can't we push for steady light in this Country for heaven sakes?

If you avail, We'd stand strongly behind you dear grin
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Lanre0: 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
FFK is a confirmed drug addict. If not in Nigeria, he can never be made a minister in a decent environment. The Yoruba bastard should however be forced to cough out what he stole from our security fund.
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Exodora: 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
madridguy:

It seems you don't reason with your head.
Let them bring back our power supply first and see if any body will be interested in buying generator.
When nobody buys them how then can they import it. They have another agenda if you don't know . At least the okada ban in Lagos is an eye opener.
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by omoiyamayor(m): 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
luluman:
If he is mad for his utterances what are you for yours?
what caught my attention was wishing his fellow human to be drown in salt water just because hes opposition,wicked minded.
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by omoiyamayor(m): 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
Eberex:

Is the senator your brother?
hes human and I believe in humanity cus once you are dead nothing like hausa or yoruba anymore.
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by omoiyamayor(m): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
grossintel:
Shut the Fvck up fool! For even defending such a thought you must be an idiot.
retarded dude,have you been at the beach before and wish any of your family die inside salty water.
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by omoiyamayor(m): 5:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
klax:

So generator should be ban and you think you are not mad yourself to reason along thaf bastard senator lane bah

Pls where did you dropped your senses? Pls go get it back.

Is generator Nigerians problem at this moment
did you see me saying anything about generator? Have you lost anyone before and talk of dying inside salt water,you no get soul bro
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by Mimi572(m): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
This is not nigeria problem before the ban they should represent us well, herdsmen are there no light in nigeria what do dey want work men to do,
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by abidem4real: 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
madridguy:

I know people like that insane, senseless and myopic senator are abound in this jungle called Nigeria. If not, you would not stand with him in this purely anti-people bill. Come to think of it, how do you think one can survive in this already harsh country without the use of generator with black-out every where? Business-wise how? Living-wise how? Or is the government going to restore permanent electric energy the moment such draconian bill is passed into law? Why are some Nigerians and people like you are suffering this much from mental derailment of this magnitude? I weep for people like you!

1 Like

Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by 9japride(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2020
Lanre0:
FFK is a confirmed drug addict. If not in Nigeria, he can never be made a minister in a decent environment. The Yoruba bastard should however be forced to cough out what he stole from our security fund.
[color=#006600][/color]

Face the issue at hand. Don't be an instrument for mischief
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by klax(m): 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
omoiyamayor:
did you see me saying anything about generator? Have you lost anyone before and talk of dying inside salt water,you no get soul bro

Then explain the meaning of your post And tell us what make FFK lousy or mad as you initially posted

I know your type wella here.
Re: Generator Ban Bill: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Bima Enagi by edoairways: 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
madridguy:

But many Nigerians will not see this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: FG Shocked Over High Food, Transportation Costs / Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies / Election Crisis At Ilejemeje Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.