Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) (122830 Views)

Robots Fight COVID-19 In Rwanda (Video) / Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places / Virus Update Indian Migrant Workers Sprayed With Disinfectant In Indian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Bbbwings: 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
Aidejay:
Respect the Chinese
They have tiny dicks but mighty brains.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by johnmattew: 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
Sirmuel1:

Most equipments in America were made by Chinese. They are also being made to write the "Made in the USA " on them.
u clearly don't know the difference btw OEM and ODM

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Bbbwings: 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
America vs China, who is more advanced in tech?? Like america, share china

Modified. All of you supporting China, kindly mention 5 technology from china that has shaped/ changed the world
They are at the forefront of 5G technology. The US won't allow them to deploy it in western countries.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by principalgee: 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
this covid-19 is revealing more technological strength a country should possess. GOD AT WORK!
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by johnmattew: 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
amaniro:

Mumu comparison. China is leading in tech by far. It's an open secret
lol..ur ignorance is beyond me...China isn't even close to Russia,Japan and South Korea ,let alone USA

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
Bbbwings:

They are at the forefront of 5G technology. The US won't allow them to deploy it in western countries.
mention technology from china that has effect on the world in physical, economical and ways of life
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Tunde835(m): 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
These people are already creating robots while we are stil struggling to provide electricity nd d only things our leaders care about is cow and how to embezzle money
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
If is Nigeria now it is cow they would use for all this stuff.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by luluosas(m): 10:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
I hope it helps
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
So this robot was invented this period of corona virus

That shows how proactive they are

Citizens safe health is their priority
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
seanwilliam:

Modified. All of you supporting China, kindly mention 5 technology from china that has shaped/ changed the world
Americans depend on chinese for hardware..american tech giants like apple depend on china

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Bbbwings: 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
mention technology from china that has effect on the world in physical, economical and ways of life
What matters is your ability to put existing technology to your use.
No American city has deployed the maglev train even though there was a patent for it there since 1940s.
The fastest maglev trains are currently in China.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
seanwilliam:

It looks like you're disappointed seeing "shares" thrashing "likes". Don't be annoyed, you asked for it. Kindly take your modification back, it wasn't part of what you initially asked for

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
Bbbwings:

What matters is your ability to use existing technology to your use.
No American city has deployed the maglev train even though there was a patent for it there since 1940s.
that doesn't answer the question now.. what technology from China affects the world??

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by lozanni(m): 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
Explorers:
The Droid supplies and delivers drugs and food to patients.

They also retrieve waste/dirts, dirty cloths, bedsheet, used plates and cutleries from patients.

The technology introduced as a result of the Corona virus, is bound to have far reaching effect on human employment, in terms of loss of jobs, and social relationships, because robots can provide impersonal services in restaurants and other places.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by STILESGANG: 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
Tunde835:
These people are already creating robots while we are stil struggling to provide electricity nd d only things our leaders care about is cow and how to embezzle money
Do you all get tired of blaming your leaders?Maybe is time Africans as a whole know that your leaders are a reflection of the f*cked up populace.Africans should stop throwing blames and start changing their mentalities,right from the smallest family unit.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
maasoap:

It looks like you're disappointed seeing "shares" thrashing "likes". Don't be annoyed, you asked for it. Kindly take your modification back, it wasn't part of what you initially asked for
lol..no hard feelings bro.. na just to learn.. but kindly give answer to the bolded
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
Explorers:
A patrol robot in a Shenyang, China, hospital checks temperatures and disinfects people and spaces.

Most time I don’t see photos you upload. Who is that?
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Bbbwings: 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
that doesn't answer the question now.. what technology from China affects the world??
Paper printing.
Without the ability to mass produce the written word, the world wouldn't be where it is today.
Of course technology has evolved since then and it doesn't develop in isolation,
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
and Buhari is busy setting up 12men committee that will investigate how the Italian man ran away from quarantine in Lagos...

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by maasoap(m): 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
lol..no hard feelings bro.. na just to learn.. but kindly give answer to the bolded

Well, USA is by far technologically advanced than any other country on earth.
But China is trying: 5G is tgere, their bullet train is the fastest. I also read that they have developed a missile with a speed that aircraft carriers can't defend themselves against
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nice one... However,it's a given,that a robot can still be mined if it moves into the wrong place... somewhere in os..

grin
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nigeria govt would rather sifon d money budgeted for dis type of project.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by johnmattew: 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
Bbbwings:

u think the fastest, longest,shortest etc are Americans and Europeans problem.china does things to impress,but they are empty barrel.

where is China when it comes to space exploration, Augmented reality,quantum computing,Machine and deep learning,cloud computing,??...they are waiting to steal American, Japanese, Korean and Europeans intellectual property before they start their own.....chinese R and D is too poor.tbats the major reason why west is always ahead of China

my brother China isn't even close to where France or UK is when it comes to technology

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by babtoundey(m): 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
ReneeNuttall:
We will get there some day cry cry cry cry cry

Let's hope we will.
Scenarios like this make one envy the white and opine something is wrong with the black world. We can't even coordinate and govern ourselves. So how soon would we get to this level of development?
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by Mraproko1: 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
We hear ,I will teach only 100 persons how to produce school chalk and make huge profit interested WhatsApp me on 09019506986
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by bewla(m): 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
Abfinest007:
China are too good with technology . thank God this virus didn't start in Nigeria bcuz cows have more value in d eyes of one person
Hunger virus is more deadly
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
Bbbwings:

I wonder why America won't work on Maglev. The technology behind it started between America and Germany, but the Japanese have since stretched the technology beyond. Chinese probably got the blueprints from the Japanese because the Chinese Railway was never known until 2005 reformation.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
why its necessary to put God first.. country like China wit all these gadget's and tech could not contain the spread.the only option left is

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by babtoundey(m): 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Vaccines should be found jare

Na the Koko be that. Third world countries like my darling Nigeria don't have the technical prowess touse and command robot.
Re: Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos) by YangaBabe: 11:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
I wish I was there to also take pictures with my camon12 Air, this my phone Camera will also give me a good view wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / Dead Body On Busy Kano Road Sparks Fear Among Residents / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.