Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

10 Most Developed Countries In Africa - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa (19322 Views)

Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO / Top 10 Poorest Countries In Africa 2019 / The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
XhosaNostra, where have you been? grin
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by TMKsouth: 5:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
forgiveness:

Platter means a large meal or plate, dude. grin

You are hungry in that country to share one plate of meal. grin

Well I guess it's beffiting Nigerians for a single person to devour a huge platter alone judging from your monstrous hominoid-like stature.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2020
TMKsouth:

Well I guess it's beffiting Nigerians for a single person to devour a huge platter alone judging from your monstrous hominoid-like stature.

I didn't see any HUGE platter, dude. All I saw was small food devoured by 20 people. I mean 20 people. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by JaceBlaze: 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
forgiveness:

Thank God you found free food to eat. Hope it's not bat less you spread Corona virus in mother Africa.

See as 20 people gather one plate. shocked

Na so poverty reach for South Africa? cry
Still better than 1000 Nigerians circling around a baby python for snake soup,don't you think? angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Still better than 1000 Nigerians circling around a baby python for snake soup,don't you think? angry

Keep lying through your brown tooth. grin
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by JaceBlaze: 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
forgiveness:

Keep lying through your brown tooth. grin
You saying you don't eat snakes there?

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
JaceBlaze:
You saying you don't eat snakes there?

We don't swallow live snakes, rats etc like South Africans. grin

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D20sf9R3yDc8&ved=2ahUKEwiwi-rYjZ3oAhWj4IUKHc0sBosQuAIwAnoECAUQBA&usg=AOvVaw0v26RJoVTPl31cLO4uTOhi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 6:22am On Mar 16, 2020
forgiveness:

Except for electricity, who told you we don't have better roads, better varsities, clean water etc?

My friend, look for something else instead of grasping straw.
You have shitty infrastructure, we all know

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by JaceBlaze: 7:41am On Mar 16, 2020
forgiveness:

We don't swallow live snakes, rats etc like South Africans. grin

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D20sf9R3yDc8&ved=2ahUKEwiwi-rYjZ3oAhWj4IUKHc0sBosQuAIwAnoECAUQBA&usg=AOvVaw0v26RJoVTPl31cLO4uTOhi
ohh you don't swallow them alive.You cook them nicely with onions and green peppers?

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by GreatCracker(m): 9:53am On Mar 16, 2020
Olumyco:

This is a joke I think. Sometimes it's very hard to understand Nigerians. Is it that they don't know Nigeria very well or they just say what they like to say out of frustration. Every place in a country can't all be the same in terms of development. Even in US and other developed nations.. it is like that.

Tell me the cities in Gabon and Namibia that are more developed than Abuja, Lagos, PH, Calabar, Uyo and Enugu...

Let's be real. Using a capital city in other country and comparing it to let's say Oshogbo, Zaria, Abeokuta etc is unfair comparison. If you want to compare at large as a whole then you will need to count the number of cities that they have as developed city and compare with our own.

The problem we have as Nigerians is that we think every place in Nigeria shud be All round developed at once. This is impossible. No where in the world would you find that. You can increase the number of developed places as against the under developed ones but you can't have every where developed. America will never show you their slum. We have to know what we arw saying
i don't know if anyone have told you this before, but you're wise
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Problemkid1: 10:41am On Mar 17, 2020
forgiveness:

Mumu talk. Maybe better than all the cities in South Africa and Kenya combined, that's your business but never better than Calabar not to talk of Ikeja or Lekki.

Mombasa!? Bhuhahahaha Nairobi!? Hohohohohoho! Slum capital of the world. grin
grin grin grin Baba ooh!!
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Problemkid1: 10:54am On Mar 17, 2020
forgiveness:

See dis my small pikin wan show face. Bhuhahahaha! grin

He pain am. grin
Baba ooh, abeg anytime you get issue with that Mumu Zulu pig. Just mention me abeg, you too pass those people grin grin
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 11:06am On Mar 17, 2020
Problemkid1:
Baba ooh, abeg anytime you get issue with that Mumu Zulu pig. Just mention me abeg, you too pass those people grin grin

Hahahaha! No worries. I go mention you next time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 11:09am On Mar 17, 2020
IronGalaxy:
You have shitty infrastructure, we all know

You know nothing. South Africa is among the top 5 countries with the largest slums in the whole wide world. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 11:12am On Mar 17, 2020
JaceBlaze:
ohh you don't swallow them alive.You cook them nicely with onions and green peppers?

Cannibal like you don't see anything wrong in swallowing live rats, cockroaches, snakes etc. It's in you. No surprise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 11:35am On Mar 17, 2020
forgiveness:

You know nothing. South Africa is among the top 5 countries with the largest slums in the whole wide world. cry
Lol, You still have shitty infrastructure...you seem to like arguing for the sake of arguing

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by JaceBlaze: 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
forgiveness:

Cannibal like don't see anything wrong in swallowing live rats, cockroaches, snakes etc. It's in you. No surprise.
E pain am pass thousand stings of killer bee shocked grin ...huahahahaha grin

Even if I did eat all of that I still would have been better than you who has to hunt women's panties to survive grin

You went all rigor mortis just to come back and type that foolishness?

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Lol, You still have shitty infrastructure...you seem to like arguing for the sake of arguing

With that we have the biggest economy in Africa. Bigger than your so called world class infrastructure breading slums everywhere. grin

I am just telling you facts about your recession country. That's all. Pele oooooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
forgiveness:

With that we have the biggest economy in Africa. Bigger than your so called world class infrastructure breading slums everywhere. grin

I am just telling you facts about your recession country. That's all. Pele oooooo.
You are one stupid fvck. You country is literally an unplanned slum and yet you see fit arguing with someone from a country voted many times as the most beautiful in the world. Wonders..!

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
JaceBlaze:
E pain am pass thousand stings of killer bee shocked grin ...huahahahaha grin

Even if I did eat all of that I still would have been better than you who has to hunt women's panties to survive grin

You went all rigor mortis just to come back and type that foolishness?

Say what? Pain me? Bhuhahahaha! I know you are the one pained because you thought your cannibal nature is hidden but now that I exposed it, you wanna run gaga. grin

Look at this one talking about hunting women's pata. Wonders will never end.

South Africa is leading officially in hunting down women's pata to survive. It's like the air they breath survive.

How many did you personally hunt down today to survive? cry cry

The rape capital of the whole wide world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
IronGalaxy:
You are one stupid fvck. You country is literally an unplanned slum and yet you see fit arguing with someone from a country voted many times as the most beautiful in the world. Wonders..!

Show facts and stop yanning dust. grin

Oh! You forgot to tell us South Africa won one of the most prestigious award in slumpolis. grin

Why na? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
forgiveness:

Show facts and stop yanning dust. grin

Oh! You forgot to tell us South Africa won of the most prestigious award in slumpolis. grin

Why na? grin
Pointing out our slums is a pointless exercise, now.. Tell me if Nigeria can achieve such feats..

South Africa and Nigeria are just not in the same wavelength, we are levels apart.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Pointing out our slums is a pointless exercise, now.. Tell me if Nigeria can achieve such feats..

South Africa and Nigeria are just not in the same wavelength, we are levels apart.

Of course, we are not in the same wavelength with slum capital of the world. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
forgiveness:

Of course, we are not in the same wavelength with slum capital of the world. grin

y'all get too excited by that Kayelitsha distinction which is dubious imo as Khayelitsha with all it's slummy glory still looks 100x better than your slums. It's a slum on Cape Town, the same Cape Town voted the best city in the world 7 times running..

Now, these are the slums of your much-vaunted Lagos. Nothing in SA comes close to this

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
You can console yourself with Kayelitsha, but your premium city looks like this?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
Biggest slum my foot! Your whole country is one giant slum

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by JaceBlaze: 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
forgiveness:

Say what? Pain me? Bhuhahahaha! I know you are the one pained because you thought your cannibal nature is hidden but now that I exposed it, you wanna run gaga. grin

Look at this one talking about hunting women's pata. Wonders will never end.

South Africa is leading officially in hunting down women's pata to survive. It's like the air they breath survive.

How many did you personally hunt down today to survive? cry cry

The rape capital of the whole wide world.
chai this guy can't even hold in his tears grin .Even the bite of the rattle snake fangs no be this painful.

What did you have for breakfast in that poverty capital of the world today? delectable dog ribs with python soup? Huahaha grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
Let's not forget your favorite national pastime grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
JaceBlaze:
chai this guy can't even hold in his tears grin .Even the bite of the rattle snake fangs no be this painful.

What did you have for breakfast in that poverty capital of the world today? delectable dog ribs with python soup? Huahaha grin
ha ha ha! Or that sticky gravy called egusi

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
IronGalaxy:
You can console yourself with Kayelitsha, but your premium city looks like this?

I can just imagine the mosquitoes zalandawo must look like they're on steroids & sound like vuvuzelas grin
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
granted, Kayelitsha is a slum, nobody disputed that, but it's the far better devil.

Solange- Losing You- filmed in Kayelitsha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy9W_mrY_Vk

Rick Ross - Hold Me Back- filmed in Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu60JoFAN78

you be the judge cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I can just imagine the mosquitoes zalandawo must look like they're on steroids & sound like vuvuzelas grin
Those ones infect you with yellow fever on first bite

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Government To Release Food Items From Reserves To Crash Prices / LP Chieftain To Work Against Party In Edo Over Candidate's Tribe / The Shouts Of Up NEPA On Power Restoration Has To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.