Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

10 Most Developed Countries In Africa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa (19324 Views)

Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO / Top 10 Poorest Countries In Africa 2019 / The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
forgiveness:

GDP. Man
The worthless paper GDP that has done absolutely nothing for the average Nigerian? That one? Go wipe your ass with it

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
forgiveness:

No one needs to remind you HALF of the population of South Africa is living below POVERTY. Dis wan pass private jet. grin
DAS CAPITAL
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
TMKsouth:

Again, stop quoting the top search results on Google from the discomfort of your Lassa infested dark rat hole in Lagos.

Busy quoting the racist Institute of Race Relations with their skewed views of SA.

Rather google places in Togo or Cameroon u can go try your next hustle. Ever heard of South Africans trooping to Lesotho or Swaziland in their millions? Sorry S Gnat of Africa.

Does it change the fact that HALF the population of South Africans are poor and hungry? They are too lazy to hustle in Togo self. Lazy mofos! Bhuhahahaha! grin
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
IronGalaxy:
You are there CAPITAL man, the CAPITAL focus Oga

What is South Africa? Financial CAPITAL of POVERTY. HEHEHE!
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by TMKsouth: 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
forgiveness:

Does it change the fact that HALF the population of South Africans are poor and hungry? They are too lazy to hustle in Togo self. Lazy mofos! Bhuhahahaha! grin

Wow, hiding behind laughing emojis for every dull tired comment. Disguising the fact that half of Nigeria suffers from mental illness due to the devastating condition your country finds itself 60 years after independence?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
IronGalaxy:
The worthless paper GDP that has done absolutely nothing for the average Nigerian? That one? Go wipe your ass with it

Cry me a River, boy. Like it or not, Nigeria still leads in economy in Africa. Nigeria has been identified as a Regional power in Africa, Middle power in international affairs and emerging global power.

Don't cry after seeing this. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
TMKsouth:

Wow, hiding behind laughing emojis for every dull tired comment. Disguising the fact that half of Nigeria suffers from mental illness due to the devastating condition your country finds itself 60 years after independence?

Better than half living in poverty in so called rainbow country. Pele oooooo. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by TMKsouth: 2:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
forgiveness:

Better than half living in poverty in so called rainbow country. Pele oooooo. grin

I would advise u to check yourself into a mental institution but knowing Nigeria u probably have none of those. In the meantime I pray your closest relatives chain you to a tree by the leg.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Olumyco(m): 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
Let's not attack South Africa. They are trying only that they need to wake up and do more to secure their future.
Also our South Africa brothers here shud talk fact about Nigeria and not the attacking the country without fact l. An adage says he who lives in a glass house does not throw stone.
The attitude of our South African brothers towards Nigeria on this platform is not too good forgetting that they too are not left out. Even if you want to attack Nigeria attack it shud be with fact and not cooking up what is not because of hatred and probably jealousy.

Personally if I am to bring out some things about South Africa... Our SA brothers here will not like it.
Some of you SA guys are proud meanwhile many Nigerians knows the secret behind your development.
Nigeria is not what many of you think. Nigeria is a country of the blacks, developed by the blacks for the blacks. The stat is there. We need to respect each other. We are praying you black South Africans liberate yourself one day from the While South Africans. We know your problem so do we also know our problem. We need to be at peace with each other. We can argue with ourselves but it must be based on fact and stat and not driven by hatred and jealousy.
Thanks.
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
TMKsouth:

I would advise u to check yourself into a mental institution but knowing Nigeria u probably have none of those. In the meantime I pray your closest relatives chain you to a tree by the leg.

Stop consoling yourself, go and find food to eat. grin

Poverty don wound South Africa. Recession is hitting very hard on you so tey your government came to hire a Nigeria to free you from recession after realising South Africans got nothing to offer except opening that brownish gworo mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
Olumyco:
Let's not attack South Africa. They are trying only that they need to wake up and do more to secure their future.
Also our South Africa brothers here shud talk fact about Nigeria and not the attacking the country without fact l. An adage says he who lives in a glass house does not throw stone.
The attitude of our South African brothers towards Nigeria on this platform is not too good forgetting that they too are not left out. Even if you want to attack Nigeria attack it shud be with fact and not cooking up what is not because of hatred and probably jealousy.

Personally if I am to bring out some things about South Africa... Our SA brothers here will not like it.
Some of you SA guys are proud meanwhile many Nigerians knows the secret behind your development.
Nigeria is not what many of you think. Nigeria is a country of the blacks, developed by the blacks for the blacks. The stat is there. We need to respect each other. We are praying you black South Africans liberate yourself one day from the While South Africans. We know your problem so do we also know our problem. We need to be at peace with each other. We can argue with ourselves but it must be based on fact and stat and not driven by hatred and jealousy.
Thanks.

I know how to deflate their egos with facts. Image comparing Namibia with Nigeria in terms of development. Mumu talk.
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by JaceBlaze: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
forgiveness:

Yes! Namibia before South Africa. Gbam grin
Good..
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by JaceBlaze: 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2020
forgiveness:

See dis my small pikin wan show face. Bhuhahahaha! grin

He pain am. grin
Whatever son!
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by TMKsouth: 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
forgiveness:

Stop consoling yourself, go and find food to eat. grin

Poverty don wound South Africa. Recession is hitting very hard on you so tey your government came to hire a Nigeria to free you from recession after realising South Africans got nothing to offer except opening that brownish gworo mouth.

THINKING OF U HERE IN SA!

Enjoy whatever bushmeat u manage to catch today. Probably wild rats.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
forgiveness:

Cry me a River, boy. Like it or not, Nigeria still leads in economy in Africa. Nigeria has been identified as a Regional power in Africa, Middle power in international affairs and emerging global power.

Don't cry after seeing this. grin

lol, look at this one...cry for what? For a meaningless title? I'd rather have better roads, better varsities, clean water, constant electricity etc than meaningless titles

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
TMKsouth:

Garri snake soup grin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
Olumyco:

Thanks.
...lets wait for the famous Nigerian proverb....TMKSouth, Jaceblaze grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by TMKsouth: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Garri snake soup grin

So their moms cook them snakes - WOW? grin No wonder they're so sly.

Dude they've got ZERO wildlife left for tourism - they chowed it all. If that's not hunger on a massive scale I don't know what is.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by TMKsouth: 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
IronGalaxy:

grin Magowa.

winkBut actually, he means our unified front as South Africans despite our 11 official languages. Something they can only dream of. It's eluded them for 60 years.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by JaceBlaze: 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
IronGalaxy:
The day almost went by but as usual,one hero always saves the day cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by TMKsouth: 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
JaceBlaze:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
JaceBlaze:
grin grin grin the " white man" brigade

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2020
TMKsouth:

Thank God you found free food to eat. Hope it's not bat less you spread Corona virus in mother Africa.

See as 20 people gather one plate. shocked

Na so poverty reach for South Africa? cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
IronGalaxy:
lol, look at this one...cry for what? For a meaningless title? I'd rather have better roads, better varsities, clean water, constant electricity etc than meaningless titles

Except for electricity, who told you we don't have better roads, better varsities, clean water etc?

My friend, look for something else instead of grasping straw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Garri snake soup grin

Do you want me to expose you in this area? grin
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by TMKsouth: 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
forgiveness:

Thank God you found free food to eat. Hope it's not bat less you spread Corona virus in mother Africa.

See as 20 people gather one plate. shocked

Na so poverty reach for South Africa? cry

It's called a platter, not a plate.grin grin grin
U wouldn't understand Zoogeria village idiot, theres no sophistication in your dirty open air markets. SA aint your mate.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by JaceBlaze: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
TMKsouth:

U wouldn't understand Zoogeria village idiot, theres no sophistication in your dirty open air markets. SA aint your mate.
dead... grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 4:43pm On Mar 15, 2020
TMKsouth:

grin Magowa.

winkBut actually, he means our unified front as South Africans despite our 11 official languages. Something they can only dream of. It's eluded them for 60 years.

Which unity? God.....this dudes can lie. grin
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
TMKsouth:

Clap for yourself. Your suferphistication have developed a word for twenty hungry fellows devouring a plate of meal. grin

What a suferphistication indeed! Bhuhahahaha

Enjoy. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
TMKsouth:

So their moms cook them snakes - WOW? grin No wonder they're so sly.

Dude they've got ZERO wildlife left for tourism - they chowed it all. If that's not hunger on a massive scale I don't know what is.

Keep fooling yourself. Wildlife tourism is real here.

As if you don't chop Zebra, crocodile etc in your country. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by TMKsouth: 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
forgiveness:

Clap for yourself. Your suferphistication have developed a word for two hungry fellows devouring a plate of meal. grin

What a suferphistication indeed! Bhuhahahaha

Enjoy. grin

U buffoon, help yourself and google what a platter is. It's meant to be shared.

U are seriously embarrassing yourself. Now I know I just wasted half my day talking to u. U are clueless & unexposed.
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
TMKsouth:

U buffoon, help yourself and google what a platter is. It's meant to be shared.

U are seriously embarrassing yourself. Now I know I just wasted half my day talking to u. U are clueless & unexposed.

Platter means a large meal or plate, dude. grin

You are hungry in that country to share one plate of meal. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Katsina Govt Paid Us ₦30m Ransom For Release Of Kankara Schoolboys — Bandits / Peller To Atiku: Only An Enemy Of Nigeria Will Want Power To Remain In The North / Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.