Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

10 Most Developed Countries In Africa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa (19319 Views)

Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO / Top 10 Poorest Countries In Africa 2019 / The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by JaceBlaze: 6:12am On Mar 15, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Lol, I don't think you understand what a recession means, absolutely nothing to do with being developed or being industrialised. Hence I keep saying, you're dumb
The guy is dumb pass die.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 10:17am On Mar 15, 2020
JaceBlaze:
That idiot is the embodiment of the saying " empty vessels make the most noise".

5 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Abagworo(m): 10:27am On Mar 15, 2020
Nigeria and South Africa are the most developed countrues in real Africa. Egypt, Tunisia and Morocco are closer to Middle East than Africa
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by JaceBlaze: 10:51am On Mar 15, 2020
IronGalaxy:
That idiot is the embodiment of the saying " empty vessels make the most noise".
And he wears his insignia with pride.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by JaceBlaze: 10:58am On Mar 15, 2020
Abagworo:
Nigeria and South Africa are the most developed countrues in real Africa. Egypt, Tunisia and Morocco are closer to Middle East than Africa
I would put Namibia before Nigeria

Btw,what is real Africa?

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by WorWorBoy: 11:04am On Mar 15, 2020
Abagworo:
Egypt, Morocco, and Tunisia are all ahead of south African remove South African from that list.

And what do you mean by real Africans? Are there fake Africans before?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by TMKsouth: 11:28am On Mar 15, 2020
forgiveness:

Common sense is not common for a South African. They reason with their anus. grin

I don't know if you have left the shores of that your recession plaqued country.

We're recession plagued and yet still manage to have 3 balanced meals a day.

Have u had breakfast yet this morning fool? Coming from the poverty capital of the world while sitting on the largest reserves of oil in Africa.

DumbS big-for-nothing dysfunctional & lawless loudmouths.
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Lol, I don't think you understand what a recession means, absolutely nothing to do with being developed or being industrialised. Hence I keep saying, you're dumb
g

It has everything to do with it. Olodo rabata. grin

Read and learn fast.

What has plunged South Africa into a recession?

Of course, Q4 in 2019 was when the dreaded Stage 6 of load shedding was implemented. The unprecedented power cuts brought the country to its knees – highlighted horrifically by the data. Power stations were unable to function, and the polar extremes of flooding and drought harmed several industries.

All of this in the same month where Moody’s will decide whether or not to downgrade the economy to junk status. The timing is… impeccable, if nothing else.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesouthafrican.com/news/finance/why-south-africa-in-recession-2020-numbers-data/amp/
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
JaceBlaze:

See dis my small pikin wan show face. Bhuhahahaha! grin

He pain am. grin
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
TMKsouth:

We're recession plagued and yet still manage to have 3 balanced meals a day.

Have u had breakfast yet this morning fool? Coming from the poverty capital of the world while sitting on the largest reserves of oil in Africa.

DumbS big-for-nothing dysfunctional & lawless loudmouths.

Who dash you food? grin

More than half population of South Africans are living below poverty of which 90% are blacks. Woooooooow!

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2020
JaceBlaze:
I would put Namibia before Nigeria

Btw,what is real Africa?

Yes! Namibia before South Africa. Gbam grin
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by TMKsouth: 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
forgiveness:

Who dash you food? grin

More than half population of South Africans are living below poverty of which 90% are blacks. Woooooooow!

All these people get government grants baboon.

What do your petrodollars do for u? ZERO government compassion towards it's citizens. Typical Nigerian behavior driven by the love of money at all cost.
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
TMKsouth:

All these people get government grants baboon.

What do your petrodollars do for u? ZERO government compassion towards it's citizens. Typical Nigerian behavior driven by the love of money at all cost.

So, you agreed half of South Africa is ravished by poverty? Aaayaaa!; Sorry oooo.

What do your gold, natural gas, diamond, iron ore, platinum, manganese, chromium, copper, uranium, silver, beryllium, and titanium? Recession! Bhuhahahaha grin
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
forgiveness:
g

It has everything to do with it. Olodo rabata. grin

Read and learn fast.

What has plunged South Africa into a recession?

Of course, Q4 in 2019 was when the dreaded Stage 6 of load shedding was implemented. The unprecedented power cuts brought the country to its knees – highlighted horrifically by the data. Power stations were unable to function, and the polar extremes of flooding and drought harmed several industries.

All of this in the same month where Moody’s will decide whether or not to downgrade the economy to junk status. The timing is… impeccable, if nothing else.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesouthafrican.com/news/finance/why-south-africa-in-recession-2020-numbers-data/amp/

Lol, you still don't have a clue do you? You made a mockery of what I said earlier when I said South Africa was the most " industrialised " in Africa right? And you said " industrialised blah, blah" when we are in a recession" right?

A recession simply means an economic decline where industrial activity stalls or slows down and GDP as well, therefore any country, industrialised/developed or not can experience a recession.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by TMKsouth: 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
forgiveness:

So, you agreed half of South Africa is ravished by poverty? Aaayaaa!; Sorry oooo.

What do your gold, natural gas, diamond, iron ore, platinum, manganese, chromium, copper, uranium, silver, beryllium, and titanium? Recession! Bhuhahahaha grin

There's always hope for our people evidenced by the growing black middle class. Again, your chaotic brain has to understand SAs apartheid history b4 u can comprehend the dynamics at play here.

Contrast that with Nigeria which has consistently proven to be a hopeless case where dreams go to die. That's why your people are selling drugs in Hillbrow & Corner Bree in foreign lands.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Lol, you still don't have a clue do you? You made a mockery of what I said earlier when I said South Africa was the most " industrialised " in Africa right? And you said " industrialised blah, blah" when we are in a recession" right?

A recession simply means an economic decline where industrial activity stalls or slows down and GDP as well, therefore any country, industrialised/developed or not can experience a recession.

I thought South Africa has a perfect economy and society. Aaayaaa! See wetin recession do you. grin
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
forgiveness:

I thought South Africa has a perfect economy and society. Aaayaaa! See wetin recession do you. grin

That's your opinion

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2020
forgiveness:

You have no business to be even discussing anyone else's poverty, you have your hands full yourselves

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2020
TMKsouth:

There's always hope for our people evidenced by the growing black middle class. Again, your chaotic brain has to understand SAs apartheid history b4 u can comprehend the dynamics at play here.

Contrast that with Nigeria which has constantly proven to be a hopeless case where dreams go to die. That's why your people are selling drugs in Hillbrow & Corner Bree in foreign lands.

Which black middle class? grin

Do you mean middle class of poverty ravished black people? angry shocked cry

Poverty in South Africa is skyrocketing every day by 11%. Stop fooling yourself, boy. cry

"This election cycle in South Africa is possibly the worst, as the population living in poverty has increased by 11% from 27.3 million (people) in 2011 to 30.4 million in 2015," Mthathi said.

The report added that the number of persons in the country living in what is extreme poverty -- that is, people living below the 2015 Food Poverty Line of R441 per person a month -- increased from 11 million in 2011 to 13.8 million in 2015, which represents 25.2% of the population.

"Even the quality of the provision of basic goods and services, especially education and healthcare, remains skewed. The schools where the majority of black South Africans go remain under-resourced as they cater for ever-growing numbers of learners.

"Inequalities are also evident in our health system, where resources are concentrated in the private sector which caters for less than 20% of the population," Mthathi added.
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2020
IronGalaxy:
That's your opinion

My friend, South Africans are suffering and smiling. grin
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
forgiveness:

My friend, South Africans are suffering and smiling. grin
You mean like your suffering that's got you calling yourselves " giants of Africa"? Those kind of delusions? Lol. Gerrout of here, you don't even know what a " recession" is you funky smeliing, flip-flop wearing, Garri guzzling illiterate

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
forgiveness:

Poverty in South Africa is skyrocketing every day by 11%. Stop fooling yourself, boy. cry

"This election cycle in South Africa is possibly the worst, as the population living in poverty has increased by 11% from 27.3 million (people) in 2011 to 30.4 million in 2015," Mthathi said.

The report added that the number of persons in the country living in what is extreme poverty -- that is, people living below the 2015 Food Poverty Line of R441 per person a month -- increased from 11 million in 2011 to 13.8 million in 2015, which represents 25.2% of the population.

"Even the quality of the provision of basic goods and services, especially education and healthcare, remains skewed. The schools where the majority of black South Africans go remain under-resourced as they cater for ever-growing numbers of learners.

"Inequalities are also evident in our health system, where resources are concentrated in the private sector which caters for less than 20% of the population," Mthathi added.
You are still the CAPITAL of poverty shut up and hustle for food asap

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
IronGalaxy:
You have no business to be even discussing anyone else's poverty, you have your hands full yourselves

We agree but why are South Africans pretending all is well when poverty don finish dem? shocked
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2020
IronGalaxy:
You mean like your suffering that's got you calling yourselves " giants of Africa"? Those kind of delusions? Lol. Gerrout of here, you don't even know what a " recession" is you funky smeliing, flip-flop wearing, Garri guzzling illiterate

We were giant of Africa though we still giant by some indices. Facts don't lie. grin

Of course, I know. I just wanted to expose and deflate your yeye ego. That's all. grin
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2020
forgiveness:

We agree but why South Africans are pretending all is well when poverty don finish dem? shocked
There is poverty in South Africa like every country on earth you dimwit! But not quite like yours....yours is (erm..how do I put it?) " hand-stitched" grin the rolls royce of all poverty..

6 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
forgiveness:

We were giant of Africa though we still giant by some indices. Facts don't lie. grin

Of course, I know. I just wanted to expose and deflate your yeye ego. That's all. grin
you mean " population"? That indice?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by TMKsouth: 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
forgiveness:

Poverty in South Africa is skyrocketing every day by 11%. Stop fooling yourself, boy. cry.

Again, stop quoting the top search results on Google from the discomfort of your Lassa infested dark rat hole in Lagos.

Busy quoting the racist Institute of Race Relations with their skewed views of SA.

Rather google places in Togo or Cameroon u can go try your next hustle. Ever heard of South Africans trooping to Lesotho or Swaziland in their millions? Sorry S Gnat of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
IronGalaxy:
You are still the CAPITAL of poverty shut up and hustle for food asap

Which capital? Poverty rate in Nigeria is not half of the population. Unlike South Africa with more than HALF living below POVERTY. shocked cry
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2020
IronGalaxy:
you mean " population"? That indice?

GDP. Man
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
TMKsouth:

Again, stop quoting the top search results on Google from the discomfort of your Lassa infested dark rat hole in Lagos.

Busy quoting the racist Institute of Race Relations with their skewed views of SA.

Rather google places in Togo or Cameroon u can go try your next hustle. Ever heard of South Africans trooping to Lesotho or Swaziland in their millions? Sorry S Gnat of Africa.
Poverty don't finish them these ones...imagine selling a severed human head just to make ends meet grin grin I tire O.o

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
forgiveness:

Which capital? Poverty rate in Nigeria is not half of the population. Unlike South Africa with more than HALF living below POVERTY. shocked cry
You are there CAPITAL man, the CAPITAL focus Oga

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
IronGalaxy:
There is poverty in South Africa like every country on earth you dimwit! But not quite like yours....yours is (erm..how do I put it?) " hand-stitched" grin the rolls royce of all poverty..

No one needs to remind you HALF of the population of South Africa is living below POVERTY. Dis wan pass private jet. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis / Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... / Osinbajo, Malami, Magu, DSS Move To Save Anti-graft War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.