Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

10 Most Developed Countries In Africa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa (19339 Views)

Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO / Top 10 Poorest Countries In Africa 2019 / The Top 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 8:09am On Mar 14, 2020
IronGalaxy:
sandton na be anyone's mate

This tiny portion of development is what makes you think Sandton is not other cities in Nigeria mate? Bhuhahahaha!
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 8:15am On Mar 14, 2020
forgiveness:

This tiny portion of development is what makes you think Sandton is not other cities in Nigeria mate? Bhuhahahaha!
because it is. Stop being delusional my guy, you're turning into a joke

5 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 8:17am On Mar 14, 2020
forgiveness:

Mumu talk. Maybe better than all the cities in South Africa and Kenya combined, that's your business but never better than Calabar not to talk of Ikeja or Lekki.

Mombasa!? Bhuhahahaha Nairobi!? Hohohohohoho! Slum capital of the world. grin
Again, bro. Windhoek, Namibia alone is better than all of your cities. I'm not being mean here, these are cold hard facts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 8:20am On Mar 14, 2020
IronGalaxy:
because it is. Stop being delusional my guy, you're turning into a joke

I lie? Tiny portion of Sandton is not as developed as Ikoyi in Lagos. grin
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 8:21am On Mar 14, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Again, bro. Windhoek, Namibia alone is better than all of your cities. I'm not being mean here, these are hard cold facts!

Yes! Windhoek, Namibia alone is better than South Africa itself. Hard cold fact. Gbam
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 8:46am On Mar 14, 2020
forgiveness:

Yes! Windhoek, Namibia alone is better than South Africa itself. Hard cold fact. Gbam
ha ha. Nice try South Africa is the most industrialised on the continent

7 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by edoairways: 9:08am On Mar 14, 2020
Afospecialk:
Am not sure if the Population of these countries all together ar not up to 200m

Consequently, its easy to manage those small countries

Botswana and Gabon on the list ?

Nigeria remain the giant of Africa
Giant indeed!
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 11:40am On Mar 14, 2020
IronGalaxy:
ha ha. Nice try South Africa is the most industrialised on the continent

You know that... that Windhoek Namibia is alone better than the whole South Africa.
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by Olumyco(m): 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
bestpunterever:
you don't know what you are saying, Tokyo has more population than Lagos and is more developed than lagos, cairo has more population than lagos and is more developed..
Lagos having a population of over 18M without a metro rail shows Lagos is not developed.
have you ever travel out?
have you ever been to island of lagos during raining season?
Do 70 percent of Lagosians enjoy @ least 20hrs uninterrupted electricity daily? where do u stay in lagos?

Tokyo has more population than Lagos but not Cairo. It is surprising that you are tagging Lagos as having over 18M. Lagos has over 21M. Lagos is the most populus city in Africa. Check your facts very well.
See both Cairo and Lagos are in thesame class of development. Facts don't lie. Go and check the ranking of cities. You will be cleared.
Electricity is a general problem in Nigeria. Many Estates in Lagos enjoys up to 20hrs of light a day.
Lagos Metro is under construction and according to the Governor it would be completed this year and begin operation next year.
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by bestpunterever: 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
Olumyco:

Tokyo has more population than Lagos but not Cairo. It is surprising that you are tagging Lagos as having over 18M. Lagos has over 21M. Lagos is the most populus city in Africa. Check your facts very well.
See both Cairo and Lagos are in thesame class of development. Facts don't lie. Go and check the ranking of cities. You will be cleared.
Electricity is a general problem in Nigeria. Many Estates in Lagos enjoys up to 20hrs of light a day.
Lagos Metro is under construction and according to the Governor it would be completed this year and begin operation next year.
saying lagos has over 18M is not and understatement, how many estate enjoying 20hrs electricity in ojota, surulere, mushin, ikorodu, alimosho i'm not even sure you have ever been to lagos before,

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
bestpunterever:
saying lagos has over 18M is not and understatement, how many estate enjoying 20hrs electricity in ojota, surulere, mushin, ikorodu, alimosho i'm not even sure you have ever been to lagos before,

Differentiate between Lagos state and Lagos city.
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by bestpunterever: 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
forgiveness:

Differentiate between Lagos state and Lagos city.
Lagos is the largest city in the Nigerian state of the same name.
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
bestpunterever:
Lagos is the largest city in the Nigerian state of the same name.

Why did you mention Ikorodu if you knew?
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by bestpunterever: 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
forgiveness:

Why did you mention Ikorodu if you knew?
so ikorodu not part of lagos, mushin not part of lagos? it's total waste of time responding to you pls don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
bestpunterever:
so ikorodu not part of lagos, mushin not part of lagos? it's total waste of time responding to you pls don't quote me again

Ikorodu is a town in Lagos state and not part of Lagos city.
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by bestpunterever: 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
forgiveness:

Ikorodu is a town in Lagos state and not part of Lagos city.
k

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
forgiveness:

You know that... that Windhoek Namibia is alone better than the whole South Africa.
Ok

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Ok

Thank me later.
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
forgiveness:

Thank me later.
Don't flatter yourself, I agreed with you so we can simply end this useless convo once and for all

3 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Don't flatter yourself, I agreed with you so we can simply end this useless convo once and for all

Hahahaha! grin

Next time don't come here comparing on small town in Namibia with Nigeria. grin
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
forgiveness:

Hahahaha! grin

Next time don't come here comparing on small town in Namibia with Nigeria. grin
All its well, I hope one of those days you'll also wake up from your delusions .

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
IronGalaxy:
All its well, I hope one of those days you'll also wake up from your delusions .

You.... wake up.
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
IronGalaxy:

You are obviously the deluded one here.

These are the three best cities in Namibia and tell me if these are what Namibia has best to offer.

1 & 2 Windhoek

3. Swakopmund

4. Walvis bay

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
forgiveness:

You are obviously the deluded one here.

These are the three best cities in Namibia and tell me if these are what Namibia has best to offer.

1 & 2 Windhoek

3. Swakopmund

4. Walvis bay
what? I hit a nerve? I said what I said bro and those are facts! Argue with yourself I'm done with this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
IronGalaxy:
what? I hit a nerve? I said what I said bro and those are facts! Argue with yourself I'm done with this

Who are you? grin

What you said are mere bulls1t. It will pass for a dung. grin
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
forgiveness:

Who are you? grin

What you said are mere bulls1t. It will pass for a dung. grin
who am I? I'm common sense and reality rolled into one my friend grin

..you on the other hand are firmly stuck in that fool's paradise aka the "Giant of Africa' lol

Ignorance is indeed bliss..

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
IronGalaxy:
who am I? I'm common sense and reality rolled into one my friend grin

..you on the other hand are firmly stuck in that fool's paradise aka the "Giant of Africa' lol

Ignorance is indeed bliss..

Common sense is not common for a South African. They reason with their anus. grin

I don't know if you have left the shores of that your recession plaqued country.
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
forgiveness:

Common sense is not common for a South African. They reason with their anus. grin

I don't know if you have left the shores of that your recession plaqued country.
you are dumb

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
IronGalaxy:
you are dumb

See painment! grin

Is South Africa not experiencing recession?

I lie? grin
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
forgiveness:

See painment! grin

Is South Africa not experiencing recession?

I lie? grin
Lol, who in the right frame of mind disses someone of a recession?

I reiterate

You are dumb

5 Likes

Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by forgiveness: 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Lol, who in the right frame of mind disses someone of a recession?

I reiterate

You are dumb

See yeye. South Africa has been plagued with recession since 2013.

Where is all the most developed, most industrialised, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah? grin

Why is South Africa still struggling like a drowning drunk man, to come out of it since 2013? undecided
Re: 10 Most Developed Countries In Africa by IronGalaxy: 4:27am On Mar 15, 2020
forgiveness:

See yeye. South Africa has been plagued with recession since 2013.

Where is all the most developed, most industrialised, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah? grin

Why is South Africa still struggling like a drowning drunk man, to come out of it since 2013? undecided
Lol, I don't think you understand what a recession means, absolutely nothing to do with being developed or being industrialised. Hence I keep saying, you're dumb

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Umahi Reacts To Killing Of 4 Policemen In Ebonyi / Fayose: Rep Members Demanding Buhari's Invitation Should Expect EFCC Invitation / Kaduna Attacks: Embassies, Int’l Organisations Cut Off North West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.