Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) (89927 Views)

Womb Shifter, Ladies React To Video Of A Man Displaying His Long Eggplant / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by GeneralPula: 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:
As far as I'm concerned, men are too cheap. It takes extra discipline for a full ass grown man to reject sexual advances especially from cute chicks like us cool.QED.

Women are the cheapest thing in the whole world!

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by shogsmania: 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
Millenniumlady:
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy she was right
She was just pained she didn't even touched my dick let alone see it,I've got a big cane down there.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Millenniumlady(f): 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
Toks2008:

Nah! If I'm not sexually attracted to you there is No way on earth I will go down on you except I just pity you and I decide to satisfy your cravings.

You may think you Are beautiful but beauty is relative.

I for one I don't like big backside cos it is a turn off but as long as you have moderate onion booty with beautiful boobs then I have to run else I go commit.
You're talking too much toks i know your type i touch you don fall
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by MVLOX(m): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
Omo turning down a lady's request for Sex is one of the best highlights of my life.... Of it was once she would have concluded that it was a mistake, but twice to same person, mehn I have never felt so good .... I will be back to share the story...
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I'm just curious to know how you've been coping in this trying times embarassed are you guys allow to go to work
yes! i go to work all time.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
ogbonti:

WELL YOU ARE VERY CORRECT - in your explanation how white people view life BUT in this case I am a black man - a naija and the girl in question was an African American who worked part time as a 7-11 gas station - so you will think as a broke fine chic she will just accept all i gave her easily BUT she was principled enough to tell me my spending irritated her and that I should spend more time with her doing things than buying her things - it was a baptism for me on how normal people do things outside Nigerian- especially dating

we have to massively overhaul how we think about dating in naija - men are causing themselves too much heart ache trying to get laid
But overall she's right, spending and money isn't all a relationship should b about.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Minnmick10: 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:
As far as I'm concerned, men are too cheap. It takes extra discipline for a full ass grown man to reject sexual advances especially from cute chicks like us cool.QED.

Hmmmm men are cheap

Talking from experience
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
Davash222:
“The ladies were plainly saying they'll will rape a men if he rejects their offer to have sex with them”

85% of Nigera women are sexually starved both the married ones. We have more female Rapists than male Rapists.
The truth is Guys are benevolent in nature, we don’t hoard our gbola same way girls hoard their kpekus.
A broke guy hardly think of sex, but, you’ll see a broke and wretched Nigerian girl feeing hornyy. What for
Lol, look u don broke before oh. Na d truth you yan so. Guy man when nor get cash nor dey reason babe

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by robosky02(m): 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
Maryjane001:
Believe it or not, there are guys that can easily say no to sex no matter how hard u try to seduce them.
Buh it takes discipline
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by ityP(m): 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:
No, men enjoy rape!

And that's why they'll keep raping y'all
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
Maryjane001:
Believe it or not, there are guys that can easily say no to sex no matter how hard u try to seduce them.
Buh it takes discipline
have you met any?
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Ryocaj(m): 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
Of Course.. I would say know of I don't fancy d lady n if she isn't neat enough.. most Naija girls are walking STDs..
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by robosky02(m): 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Are you touch and kill grin
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by ityP(m): 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
A man can say no to sex in only a few exceptional cases, and depending on the man's sexual discipline.

What I got from the responses most of these women are giving in this video shows they are replying in context of a man they know already or are in a relationship with. It doesn't make sense that you will attack a random man you just met for saying no to your sexual invite.

Stupid excuse. Even if na ur husband, if he says no, leave him alone
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
Liposure:
90 percent of men are not immune 2 d seductive charms of women
.. so you mean obesed and skinny girls would successfully seduce you

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by ityP(m): 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
dontrulee:

don't put your head in the sky babe.
I can romance you and make you so Hot and leave you on the bed without sex.
no girl has ever succeeded in making me have sex against my will. it is simply impossible.

I do this often. Especially to babes that think they're so sexy and men can't resist them. I romance, kiss, smooch, finger and end abruptly. I actually only have sex with very humble ladies. I have never had sex with my immediate ex. She's one proud bitch that would never get a taste of my dick

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
SisterFire:
...U aren't normal at d bolded , Kingsteve is broke n still thinks,dream and fantasize about sex that he decided to send his dick photos to my sis casalinda ...as anyone including his friend deepfeel
I won't say I'm broke, but when I'm not in state of balance, I don't think of sex. I can hit myself I've not sex for over 2yrs. Not that d urge don't come, but i just think over it by spending more time on Nairaland or reading
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by ityP(m): 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
franchasng:
COZA pastor was never seduced or lured into sex by any lady, he loves to fvck any cute looking lady he can get, and so is majority of men.

That you heard his own sexual escapades does not mean he is the only man doing it. The only faithful man is the man that have not been caught.

What make some men to withhold their sexual cravings most times is not discipline, most times its fear; fear of something (fear of their God, gods, oracle, fear of losing money, fear of blackmail, reputation, fear of infection, unwantwd pregnancy, etc) remove these fears and most men will hump any available, consenting appealing lady even at the marketsquare grin

You've said it all. Fear is the greatest motivating factor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by ogbonti: 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
But overall she's right, spending and money isn't all a relationship should b about.

exactly bro grin
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
ityP:

Stupid excuse. Even if na ur husband, if he says no, leave him alone

Are you blind? Didn't you read the first part of the comment?
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by ityP(m): 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
If he is religious, yes. Atleast I've met one who said "No" and I made it my life priority to crack that coconut... Accomplished that mission like after 4 months of trying... My still got high respect for him.

You would have failed with me. Anyways, if a guys motivation not to have sex is purely religious, he will break. Mine has nothing to do with religion. Sex is power to me. I use it to dominate women. If I sense a lady terribly wants it, I ain't giving. If I sense she's not interested and is forming hard to get, I will make it my life goal to knack
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by ityP(m): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Are you blind? Didn't you read the first part of the comment?

I'm not attacking you per se. I'm just letting you it's a stupid excuse for a lady to insist on sex when her husband or bf isn't in the mood.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:
Ladies are cheaper than men, sex from ladies is sold for 500,, but but u cant get that from men

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
ityP:

I'm not attacking you per se. I'm just letting you it's a stupid excuse for a lady to insist on sex when her husband or bf isn't in the mood.

Yeah, yeah. Whatever. At least we agree on sth.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
ityP:

You would have failed with me. Anyways, if a guys motivation not to have sex is purely religious, he will break. Mine has nothing to do with religion. Sex is power to me. I use it to dominate women. If I sense a lady terrible wants it, I ain't giving. If I sense she's not interested and is forming hard to get, I will make it my life goal to knack
So u the male version of me? Lolzzz.. Anyways that's d past sha

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by ityP(m): 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ladycoolbreeze:
No man can say no to sex except he just want to pretend. If you doubt me, just tell your husband to shave your kitten, then tell me the result later.

May u not marry my type. I will sex starve u for months. Na every 6 months we go dey knack
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by ityP(m): 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
Mac12:
Me? I don't give a Bleep. Once my hubby says no or acts like he doesn't want it, I wrap myself up and sleep. Sex no be food

You have sense

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by ityP(m): 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
pocohantas:
Yes they can, but such men are definitely not more than 17 in Nigeria.

A willing penis is the most unscarce commodity.

Same with pussies. It is now a very unscarce commodity. Every girl want to Bleep now

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Iluvmycontr3: 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
CallMeDrino:
I came across this video on YouTube and I'm baffled by the reply most of the ladies gave the YouTuber.

The ladies were plainly saying they'll will rape a man if he rejects their offer to have sex with them.

This video has sparked outrage on social media, especially on Twitter as no ladies were seen in the comment section condemning the girls replies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSEqchtpTIk

I can only reject when another man's wife is involved.

Otherwise, why won't i help out a sister 4 crying out loud
"I so much like sex n i don't lie abt that...LoL.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by ityP(m): 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Same here i like going for those stubborn guys that don't give a dame about ladies once you try all within your power to seduce him and he falls for it he'll let his ego down and be more caring but they hate cheating and they're great in bed

I have a guy in my class that would disappoint you. Many ladies think he is gay. I recently found out he has a girlfriend back home and he knacks her often.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by ityP(m): 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Lol. You would touch, I will touch too and even touch more and then leave you hanging when you don wet finish. Next thing, you go hear say I don knack one not too attractive babe and you will wonder what the Bleep is wrong with you grin
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by abbatoir(m): 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2020
solasoulmusic:
Yes and likewise a woman because as you get older is more about quality than quantity in partnership. It doesn’t mean they hate you they just enjoy pleasure that doesn’t come with emotions and flying monkeys.

An adventurous man is exceptional at teaching not one dimensional in tactics to please his woman

Please trace my contact and chat me up...I have a spiritual gift for you ma

Bravo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.