Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) (89946 Views)

Womb Shifter, Ladies React To Video Of A Man Displaying His Long Eggplant / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by deebrain(m): 11:01am On Mar 14, 2020
Shout out to the ladies that had the boldness to be sincere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by redeyes2016(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2020
Well, as much as my hormones throbs whenever it's about sex, I still have what it takes to say no, so many men have that too.[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2020
]ability to pretend and pretend through without being trapped is bae, continuous pretence of such nature makes you disciplined.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by sapientia(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2020
Davash222:
“The ladies were plainly saying they'll will rape a men if he rejects their offer to have sex with them”

85% of Nigera women are sexually starved both the married ones. We have more female Rapists than male Rapists.
The truth is Guys are benevolent in nature, we don’t hoard our gbola same way girls hoard their kpekus.
A broke guy hardly think of sex, but, you’ll see a broke and wretched Nigerian girl feeing hornyy. What for

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by stanisbaratheon: 11:04am On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:
Fact: rape is more consequential to a female victim. Ciao!

WHAT!!
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by AsaBlackheart(m): 11:04am On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:
No, men enjoy rape!

So it's okay for a man to be raped??

Stupid feminist spotted.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Davash222(m): 11:07am On Mar 14, 2020
Ladycewhy:
you and all the people that liked your comment that contains the bolded are ret@rded grin grin grin.

So you don't know you live in the poverty capital in the world where people give birth like rabbits. Big head small brained nigga grin.i see you evertime barking like a rabid dog in the comment section .Agbaya
My love,
Why are you so pained? You missed your period??

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by stanech: 11:07am On Mar 14, 2020
The reason is simple. When a man does it he is a real nigga, a player, sharp guy etc. But when a woman does it she's a slut
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by sircrabo: 11:07am On Mar 14, 2020
Women can't take No for an answer.
Any man who turns down a lady's advancement will be Hated by that lady.
Women don't like it when they open up to a man and He turns them down
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by techstack: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:
As far as I'm concerned, men are too cheap. It takes extra discipline for a full ass grown man to reject sexual advances especially from cute chicks like us cool.QED.

Only a sex starved man/guy

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by okoolori(m): 11:09am On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:
As far as I'm concerned, men are too cheap. It takes extra discipline for a full ass grown man to reject sexual advances especially from cute chicks like us cool.QED.
Really...
How cute are you?
Can I get to meet you, cutie?
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Toks2008(m): 11:10am On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:

If I'm not sexually attracted to you I will say a big No and YES I have turned down sex from ladies many times.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by petuniaevents(f): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2020
shocked

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by higgs: 11:11am On Mar 14, 2020
I have said no many times
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2020
Lol they were very open about their views. The West is really nice place to be

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Mac12(f): 11:12am On Mar 14, 2020
Me? I don't give a Bleep. Once my hubby says no or acts like he doesn't want it, I wrap myself up and sleep. Sex no be food

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by SoNature(m): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2020
franchasng:
COZA pastor was never seduced or lured into sex by any lady, he loves to fvck any cute looking lady he can get, and so is majority of men.

That you heard his own sexual escapades does not mean he is the only man doing it. The only faithful man is the man that have not been caught.

What make some men to withhold their sexual cravings most times is not discipline, most times its fear; fear of something (fear of their God, gods, oracle, fear of losing money, fear of blackmail, reputation, fear of infection, unwantwd pregnancy, etc) remove these fears and most men will hump any available, consenting appealing lady even at the marketsquare grin

The emboldened is FALSE

Don't generalize with yourself and your circle of friends

I cannot have sex with a lot of people because of self-discipline

I know that self-discipline is a word you rarely see in the dictionary of a Nigerian guy

That doesn't mean that there are no guys like that

4 Likes

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Hezmatosky: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2020
Men can actually say no to sex. Though not really a good sign. Ladies if a man rejects your sex pls go and ask urself some questions sad
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Chirowman(m): 11:15am On Mar 14, 2020
this ones never jam horse power
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by mvem(m): 11:15am On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:
stop meeting the wrong people, it describes your person

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by mrde(m): 11:16am On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:
naaaa not me darling. When am not in the mood and not in the mood. If you like be as cute as cute itself
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Lexusgs430: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2020
dayleke:
Is it not a deek that is hard that is gonna work?

You can use your tongue and fingers........ grin
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by ChristineC: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2020
very rare & very gay grin grin grin
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by whytepawn1(m): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2020
Davash222:
“The ladies were plainly saying they'll will rape a men if he rejects their offer to have sex with them”

85% of Nigera women are sexually starved both the married ones. We have more female Rapists than male Rapists.
The truth is Guys are benevolent in nature, we don’t hoard our gbola same way girls hoard their kpekus.
A broke guy hardly think of sex, but, you’ll see a broke and wretched Nigerian girl feeing hornyy. What for

Lols... Dude you're crazy....

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Xisnin(m): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2020
USAPhoneNumber7:
Yes, all men should .

Every man who has ever had sex with a woman is at a great risk of being accused of rape, unless it was recorded.

All she has to do is launch the accusation, the aim is not to get you convicted and jailed, it is to irredeemable scar your reputation for life. The #MeToo campaign is all about believe her side of the story, that's all. And when one side is already believed, then the other is considered a lie and can't be believed. It's totally messed up. We've been conditioned to see women as Angel's who can never do wrong

A lot of men who spend time around women carelessly have no idea how badly they're setting themselves up, it's not about now, it can come 20 year from now.
What do they gain from the accusation?

How come your mother, sisters, aunts, and nieces have not accused you of rape?
Aren't they women who also enjoy rape accusations?

Too many dullards on this site.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by pocohantas(f): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2020
Yes they can, but such men are definitely not more than 17 in Nigeria.

A willing penis is the most unscarce commodity.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by EbijareDamilola: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2020
All i know is that all men are not same. With the present situation of things in this world, some men still hold on to one wife formula. Anything else under the skirt from outside raises no strand of hair in their world.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by yeman1(m): 11:19am On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:

Really??
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by jovijovi: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2020
Hmm.

Pls. Check my signature for ur original waist trainer and other body shapers @ affordable price, we deliver Nationwide.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by younowell: 11:21am On Mar 14, 2020
I have said no to sex to babes that aren't attracted to me, but on the flip side I have got no from babes I'm attracted to. Don't know reason why?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.