Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) (89948 Views)

Womb Shifter, Ladies React To Video Of A Man Displaying His Long Eggplant / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by ZAMANI123(m): 11:45am On Mar 14, 2020
I have done that twice.....
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by lexy2014: 11:46am On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:
Cause both cases can never be same. I'm not saying things from my own imagination, they are things I hear your brothers say.

U only heard. U didn't see. So u can't verify d authenticity of what u heard

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by ednut1(m): 11:46am On Mar 14, 2020
shocked i need to visit that beach o
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:49am On Mar 14, 2020
Lol. The man couldn't even recognize the Safari Tiger of Tiger sisters cheesy
He's not doing well. And avid reader of xvideos should knw both sisters! angry grin
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Timijo(m): 11:50am On Mar 14, 2020
The
Maryjane001:
Believe it or not, there are guys that can easily say no to sex no matter how hard u try to seduce them.
Buh it takes discipline
Yes, you are pretty right. I remember a few years ago when I was in a friend's house. I sat on a chair as I waited for him and this beautiful lady walked inside and sat beside me. She was plaiting her hair when I came in. After a few conversations, she started romancing me but I asked her to stop. She said, "Why?" I told her that I was not interested and she said what will happen than pregnancy if we have sex. So she continued to romance me, then I stood up and left her in the room. This was how I rejected her sexual advances.
There are still many guys like me who are discipline when it comes to sex.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Dinho20(m): 11:51am On Mar 14, 2020
"HMMMM"

HERE'S ALL YOU HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT MEN AND WOMEN: WOMEN ARE CRAZY, MEN ARE STUPID. AND THE MAIN REASON WOMEN ARE CRAZY IS THAT MEN ARE STUPID.

I HATE TO HEAR YOU TALK ABOUT ALL WOMEN AS IF THEY WERE FINE LADIES INSTEAD OF RATIONAL CREATURES. NONE OF US WANT TO BE IN CALM WATERS ALL OUR LIVES.

NO WOMAN REALLY WANTS A MAN TO CARRY HER OFF;
SHE ONLY WANTS HIM TO WANT TO DO IT.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by xcelentattitude(m): 11:55am On Mar 14, 2020
Why is nobody making any effort to arrest the ladies for intent to commit rape

What happened to freedom of speech? Somebody cannot say NO! in peace again shocked

The issue is that, if it was some dudes that said the same all hell would have broken loose.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:56am On Mar 14, 2020
Go and ask a man who one match just spoil him 250k bet9ja ticket for sex grin grin

na that time you go know say red pepper no be friend with the eyes.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Kokaine(m): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2020
Davash222:

You keep meeting immature boys.

Besides, what’s so sexy in evening newspaper with dilapidated breastss that her sexual advances will move a Guy
seriously a man can say no to sex. I think its ladies who hate no as an answer.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by nelklyn(m): 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
pmoye:
It isn't always about discipline. Sometimes it is about absolute lack of interest. Unfortunately many ladies can't handle such rejection and they take it as a sentence of lack of sexiness on their part. Believe it some men are just not attracted to some women period. I personally can start to count how many girls I have politely asked to dress up after getting naked and trying very hard to seduce. And my reasons for saying no range from lack of attraction, suspicion of real motive, to just plain No-I-don't-want.

There are times when attraction has nothing to do with. For instance, when I’m trying to make money moves my urge for s3x dies completely.

I had to cut a girl I was assisting financially off because she made sexual advances towards me...I mean wtf! I sincerely just wanted to help and she embarrassed me in presence of my friends, she was all so touchy to the extent my friends excused themselves and left my house thinking I wanted to have s3x with girl.

Women don’t handle rejection well... I turned down a FWB and she was furious. She was like no man has ever turned down her advances. She started the 21 questions thingy: did she need to shower, is her boobs no longer firm as I wanted, is she not cute anymore etc. but truth was just that I wasn’t in the mood for a couple of minutes s3x and when I took longer to cum she’d complain that I made her feel lazy in bed.

I can go on and on...women please respect a man’s NO it’s no different from yours

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by U2ice(m): 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:
As far as I'm concerned, men are too cheap. It takes extra discipline for a full ass grown man to reject sexual advances especially from cute chicks like us cool.QED.

I gree lemme be cheap... come and patronize me
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by ersam(m): 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
Davash222:
“The ladies were plainly saying they'll will rape a men if he rejects their offer to have sex with them”

85% of Nigera women are sexually starved both the married ones. We have more female Rapists than male Rapists.
The truth is Guys are benevolent in nature, we don’t hoard our gbola same way girls hoard their kpekus.
A broke guy hardly think of sex, but, you’ll see a broke and wretched Nigerian girl feeing hornyy. What for

is there any law that deters wretched gals from feeling Hot ?����
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Liposure: 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
I keep saying it. women hold the key 2 sex.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
who gives a shiit!! i would fu ck any female as long as they are not 60 years old or a minor or a family member. any female from 20 years old to 50 years old i would fu ck, from married women, prostitutes or so called girlfriends I would fu ck!

so far i have fu cked nearly 155 women some of them i cannot even remember their names or their faces, i don't need to remember their names or faces.

Fu cking is what my dick is made for, i will carry on fu cking until my dick falls off and stop working, fu cking is good if humans fu cked themselves more often we wouldn't have time to hate each other. grin fu cking can heal the world of hatreds. so let's get fu cking and stop arguing and fighting.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Liposure: 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
As a man, It takes great discipline 2 reject sexual advances from d opposite sex.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by francis5051: 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:
As far as I'm concerned, men are too cheap. It takes extra discipline for a full ass grown man to reject sexual advances especially from cute chicks like us cool.QED.
baby u re right..me sef I don check my sef wela I cheap no b lie
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Liposure: 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
90 percent of men are not immune 2 d seductive charms of women
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by kes24: 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:
No go deceive yourself oo
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Benwallt(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
grin grin grin
Davash222:
“The ladies were plainly saying they'll will rape a men if he rejects their offer to have sex with them”

85% of Nigera women are sexually starved both the married ones. We have more female Rapists than male Rapists.
The truth is Guys are benevolent in nature, we don’t hoard our gbola same way girls hoard their kpekus.
A broke guy hardly think of sex, but, you’ll see a broke and wretched Nigerian girl feeing hornyy. What for
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by MadeMan01(m): 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:

I have so many times. I'm very choosy
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by ayusco85(m): 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:

Pics of ur cute self or its a lie
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Liposure: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
gypsey:
who gives a shiit!! i would fu ck any female as long as they are not 60 years old or a minor or a family member. any female from 20 years old to 50 years old i would fu ck, from married women, prostitutes or so called girlfriends I would fu ck!

so far i have fu cked nearly 155 women some of them i cannot even remember their names or their faces, i don't need to remember their names or faces.

Fu cking is what my dick is made for, i will carry on fu cking until my dick falls off and stop working, fu cking is good if humans fu cked themselves more often we wouldn't have time to hate each other. grin fu cking can heal the world of hatreds. so let's get fu cking and stop arguing and fighting.
but do u know dat 2much fucking have led 2 spread of STDs

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
Davash222:

Epic! @Bolded.
grin grin grin
I hardly think of sex and now I know why.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Kokaine(m): 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
Davash222:

You keep meeting immature boys.

Besides, what’s so sexy in evening newspaper with dilapidated breastss that her sexual advances will move a Guy
lol. And her dad is a man too oh. She forgot. Her brothers and uncles too.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Amotekun777: 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:
Pheww..I know your type.

Thunder fire you, I swear
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Ryan03(f): 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

How funny would it be if men used the same justification?
mehn! Her post is irritating undecided

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by YhubieIsidore(m): 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:
No, men enjoy rape!

Amazing.... Just imagining a plot twist and a man had to say this.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
Liposure:
but do u know dat 2much fucking have led 2 spread of STDs
yes, i have caught STD numerous times, STDs are curable with antibiotics.

Do you know that you can fu ck just once and contract STD? just one time fu ck.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by AmuDimpka: 12:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
Fortuna2:
are you cute ?

Mgbaeke feeling funky
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Millenniumlady(f): 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
If he is religious, yes. Atleast I've met one who said "No" and I made it my life priority to crack that coconut... Accomplished that mission like after 4 months of trying... My still got high respect for him.
Same here i like going for those stubborn guys that don't give a dame about ladies once you try all within your power to seduce him and he falls for it he'll let his ego down and be more caring but they hate cheating and they're great in bed
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ryan03:
mehn! Her post is irritating undecided

Actually her opinion seems to be the mainstream one. Most people (both men and women) think that men cannot say no to sex and that it is a gift bestowed upon them by women, so they must accept anywhere they get the opportunity. Meanwhile, even when I slept around, I was very choosy about the kind of women I slept with; even for a one-night stand. Not all men go around plugging every hole they see.
Re: Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Same here i like going for those stubborn guys that don't give a dame about ladies once you try all within your power to seduce him and he falls for it he'll let his ego down and be more caring but they hate cheating and they're great in bed
Really? undecided Mmm... Carry go! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.