Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless (7798 Views)

Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Tloc(m): 10:34am On Mar 15, 2020
OutOfTheAshes:

What do you know about reincarnation. There's something sinister about you.

Her talking about SOULS reincarnating as lower animals means she knows a few things about esoteric life.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 15, 2020
ewawumi:

I sure haven't bragged a bit on here, you are the one unashamed of displaying your brainlessness.
I'm done stooping down to your level by replying your mentions. Just stop mentioning me if you are not anxious to meet your fellow lost, forgotten souls. Ewu Gambia
You are a loud mouthed bitch... If he continues mentioning you, what will you do? You can't do anything so better shut your sperm filled mouth

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Ebonygirl1(f): 11:34am On Mar 15, 2020
Lightangel65:

Cause ladies are monsters

Lmao. This one must have been rejected and trampled on by so many females. If you're unattractive, at least have a good character. I'm sure someone will eventually like you tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by SweetCunt97(f): 11:36am On Mar 15, 2020
Kai I can't even quote this Op.. How does one's brain come up with such moniker if the person ain't a psychopath

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Lightangel65: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2020
ewawumi:

I sure haven't bragged a bit on here, you are the one unashamed of displaying your brainlessness.
I'm done stooping down to your level by replying your mentions. Just stop mentioning me if you are not anxious to meet your fellow lost, forgotten souls.

You always double quote are you using a Java phone?. You know if you really want attention act stupid or turn gay like bobriskynand fool around on social media, cause I guess that will help raise your fragile ego. Enjoy your lonely life attention seeking wanabe important.

Or you can simply end your painful life, no one will miss you though,. The world only cares for meaningful people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by CuteEmma(f): 11:42am On Mar 15, 2020
rottencorpse:
You are a loud mouthed bitch... If he continues mentioning you, what will you do? You can't do anything so better shut your sperm filled mouth
What is wrong with you?

Everywhere in the world, most singles, both guys and ladies in their early teens lack the 'how' to take care of themselves 'down there'... When you have a sex partner, you will learn to to keep that area clean and nice.

Unless you've been dealing with a lot of underaged girls, I don't see how this should be a problem undecided

PS. I wold love to know how you got possession of your cousins panties?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by lightangel65i(m): 11:55am On Mar 15, 2020
CuteEmma:
What is wrong with you?

Everywhere in the world, most singles, both guys and ladies in their early teens lack the 'how' to take care of themselves 'down there'... When you have a sex partner, you will learn to to keep that area clean and nice.

Unless you've been dealing with a lot of underaged girls, I don't see how this should be a problem undecided

PS. I wold love to know how you got possession of your cousins panties?

Good thank you for letting us know that all ladies are pigs.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Funmmyastic: 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
Lightangel65:

And many livestocks on no who don't Know their place spit

Stupid asshole,stinking maggot.I know you will quote me again cos you are stupid.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Kai I can't even quote this Op.. How does one's brain come up with such moniker if the person ain't a psychopath
Hahahahaha... See who's talking.. How far your own moniker.. Hope you'll be standing there this night.. SLUT

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by torqque7(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
Lightangel65:

He is seeing women for what they are shit filled garbage, monsters, which leak out blood and urine. Spits. You should be ashamed to be one. FYI Male cats are better than human females

JEZUZ...bro have mercy na lol..yeah they can be disgusting and annoying as fvck but we need them very much,me sha im into women and love the sensible one's

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by SweetCunt97(f): 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
rottencorpse:
Hahahahaha... See who's talking.. How far your own moniker.. Hope you'll be standing there this night.. SLUT
Hope you'll b at d cemetery with ur fellow rottening corpses? Dunce
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Hope you'll b at d cemetery with ur fellow rottening corpses? Dunce
It's rotten and not rottening; well that's by the way... I'm very sure it's your type that charges 500 naira a night... CHEAP WH0RE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by manGODDED: 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
Naomila:

Why so bitter? undecided
they don brutalise him heart mercilessly grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by SweetCunt97(f): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
rottencorpse:
It's rotten and not rottening; well that's by the way... I'm very sure it's your type that charges 500 naira a night... CHEAP HOE
Psychotic manaic sniffing his cousin's bloodied pants, shame on you. You rottened inside out. Tufiaaa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Psychotic manaic sniffing his cousin's bloodied pants, shame on you. You rottened inside out. Tufiaaa
It seems like your eyes aren't functioning properly.. Go through my post again and see if I ever mentioned sniffing my cousin's pants... Thick headed fellow
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Austeeenxx: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
The lady that did this to you will never know peace.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by SweetCunt97(f): 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2020
rottencorpse:
It seems like your eyes aren't functioning properly.. Go through my post again and see if I ever mentioned sniffing my cousin's pants... Thick headed fellow
Eh did I ask you for explanation? Lolzzz.. Typical
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Eh did I ask you for explanation? Lolzzz.. Typical
cheesy Eyaaa... Kid, I'm not explaining to you.. I'm just trying to make you understand how foolish you are.. Though I'm very sure some persons must have told you this before

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by SweetCunt97(f): 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
rottencorpse:
cheesy Eyaaa... Kid, I'm not explaining to you.. I'm just trying to make you understand how foolish you are.. Though I'm very sure some persons must have told you this before
Frustration eating u up... Ntorrrrrrrr
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Frustration eating u up... Ntorrrrrrrr
Lol.. It seems like you're exhausted... Please try keeping up cos I'm ready to bury you today

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Meedon: 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2020
They don't worth it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Psalmy2cute(m): 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
I'm starting to believe despite gay bn illegal in Nigeria.. we have an alarming number of gay men in this country

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by karashita: 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
ewawumi:

Only a rotten corpse can be this bitter. Las Las, your soul will be sent back to earth, maybe as a goat or cat.

grin grin grin
I just weak for the guy matter.He needs help.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
Rukkydelta:
This type ends of being a serial killer
Shut up he’s speaking the truth. That’s what you lots are.
God knows how many men you’ve ruined with your stinking hoes and such. Mtcheeewww

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
Ojobalo22:
Seriously dey start feeling like they are smart and men are fool, sincerely there’s nothing they have to offer then infection head ache and problem. Lazy shit creatures, very dirty set of people if you want to follow them with the smartness they form am not sure there will be any one left. The only grace some have is when every the thought of hurting them come in you remember you have them as family and they are also shit to someone out there. Just let them be see them as shit they are...
The only thing making us keep their ugly ass is because we want children else they are just as useless as a cockroach.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
BigJoe19:
Everything the OP and lightangel65 said here is true. Women are useless.
I agree bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2020
rottencorpse:
Rotten brown.. It was disgusting

hahahahahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by lightangel65i(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2020
Funmmyastic:

Stupid asshole,stinking maggot.I know you will quote me again cos you are stupid.

I thought a kid wrote this lol,
but how's relationship going for you, don't worry I know you will probably end up at Shiloh and fast for you know like 30days. lol but you won't get any one.
You know how I know cause nobody loves stale food, no one loves old wine or rotten meat, we prefer fresh livestock.
Old ugly lady when you knack like 35 you will beg just to be used as a LovePeddler.

I heard old ladies pussy stink the most, filled with maggots, live and rot you filthy pig

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by lightangel65i(m): 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
sammyfrosh:

The only thing making us keep their ugly ass is because we want children else they are just as useless as a cockroach.

They are just like livestock or pets. They are used reared for children and dumped.

But there are also ugly pets like Fummyastic and unproductive livestock's like Sweetcunt97 who we just drop in the forest cause they are useless

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Lamanii22(f): 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
Joystark:

He said they look like fish. grin

The guy is unstable.

Effing unstable

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by proclinician: 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2020
All these people saying terrible things don't you all have mother and sisters? Are you all a bunch of sick ediots?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What I Feel During S3x Is Unexplainable. Do You Have An Idea? / Time To Marry My Girlfriend / Nipple Got Stuck Between A Man's Gap Teeth What Will You Do ? - Ladies Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.