Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless (7799 Views)

Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by BigJoe19: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
Many men here know deep down what the OP said is true but their sex-starved dicks won't let them be able to say the truth.

What have women done to make humanity better? Just populating the earth with more humans something a female pig can also do.

Tell me what attribute makes females higher animals. Invention zero, financial capability zero, being fun zero, everything about them is zero.

Cc. Lightangel65, Sammyfrosh.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Amberon11: 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
All this just cuz you want a woman to settle with your broke ass? Lmao.

grin grin grin

Pls marry your fellow man, they don't bleed every month, they just have licking community d!cks.

sammyfrosh:

I Dey tell you brah. Most of them have tarnished/stained the good ones who are ready to settle with you plain plain due to these their waywardness and ojukokoro acts.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
Amberon11:
All this just cuz you want a woman to settle with your broke ass? Lmao.

grin grin grin

Pls marry your fellow man, they don't bleed every month, they just have licking community d!cks.

Lol broke ass ehn, no bragging and all but am sure your not upto what I have or where I am today brah but I won’t brag much.

Of course I can’t marry my fellow man cus they can’t reproduce or give birth which is the only thing we need from women except few of them that can give u support, stand by you and be your backbone but such are rarities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Your Boyfriend A Terrible Gift Giver? / Who Is The Tallest Guy On Nairaland 2014? ( Post Your Pic ) / Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.