Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless (7782 Views)

Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by lightangel65i(m): 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
proclinician:
All these people saying terrible things don't you all have mother and sisters? Are you all a bunch of sick ediots?

Chill out, it's just online stuff, everyone says stuff online even if they don't mean it.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2020
proclinician:
All these people saying terrible things don't you all have mother and sisters? Are you all a bunch of sick ediots?
During our mother’s days in the olden time they have respect, ready to support a man and not wanting a man cause he’s rich (gold diggers) etc. Girls this gen are bunch of panties with nothing to offer in a relationship other than to stress you and spend your money with you during the sweet times but once you’re down or things are not like b4 anymore then they dump your ass and cheat on ya.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Rukkydelta(f): 7:04pm On Mar 15, 2020
sammyfrosh:

Shut up he’s speaking the truth. That’s what you lots are.
God knows how many men you’ve ruined with your stinking hoes and such. Mtcheeewww

Psychopaths every where
My dear you need help
Please visit a certified therapist before your condition gets out of hands
Good day

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Funmmyastic: 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
lightangel65i:

I thought a kid wrote this lol,
but how's relationship going for you, don't worry I know you will probably end up at Shiloh and fast for you know like 30days. lol but you won't get any one.
You know how I know cause nobody loves stale food, no one loves old wine or rotten meat, we prefer fresh livestock.
Old ugly lady when you knack like 35 you will beg just to be used as a LovePeddler.

I heard old ladies pussy stink the most, filled with maggots, live and rot you filthy pig

What a stupid seer,you knew I'm 35 years old through the phone.What can someone expect from a 17 old spoilt brat.Stupid boy,oloriburuku, ashiweyrey omo,the mods even ban your former account.Idiot!I'm not the cause of your miserable life.Boxer007 in the making.Bastard son of a goat!Useless fool!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Kiddllc: 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
I wonder how someone will just settle down to open a thread as senseless as this... I guess its just for the sick fun of it..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2020
Funmmyastic:

What a stupid seer,you knew I'm 35 years old through the phone.What can someone expect from a 17 old spoilt brat.Stupid boy,oloriburuku, ashiweyrey omo,the mods even ban your former account.Idiot!I'm not the cause of your miserable life.Boxer007 in the making.Bastard son of a goat!Useless fool!
Madam, learn to punctuate when typing...Do you know that you are very senseless? Like very senseless..I really wish you'd get sense soon enough. What makes you feel his life is miserable? Is his life as miserable as yours? I'll keep on saying it that Nigerian ladies are very senseless. What they know how to do best is flaunt their disgusting, bloated bodies... Sex objects

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2020
Rukkydelta:

Psychopaths every where
My dear you need help
Good day
Madam go and sit down..Nothing is wrong with him.. What he's saying is the truth and nothing but the truth

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Funmmyastic: 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
rottencorpse:
Madam, learn to punctuate when typing...Do you know that you are very senseless? Like very senseless..I really wish you'd get sense soon enough. What makes you feel his life is miserable? Is his life as miserable as yours? I'll keep on saying it that Nigerian ladies are very senseless. What they know how to do best is flaunt their disgusting, bloated bodies... Sex objects

I didn't remember seeking for your opinion.So crawl back into your hole.Next!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2020
Funmmyastic:

I didn't remember seeking for your opinion.So crawl back into your hole.Next!
Which hole are you talking about? Bitch, I live in a house and not a hole so stop typing trash.. ASSHOLE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Funmmyastic: 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
rottencorpse:
Which hole are you talking about? Bitch, I live in a house and not a hole so stop typing trash.. ASSHOLE

You don't have to tell me that.Dumb nigga.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
Holy moses shocked
Nairaland is becoming more and more toxic by the hour..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by SweetCunt97(f): 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2020
lightangel65i:

They are just like livestock or pets. They are used reared for children and dumped.

But there are also ugly pets like Fummyast and unproductive livestock's like Sweetcu7 who we just drop in the forest cause they are useless
Lol... Rants of a psychotic maniac.. Na ur type dey rape goat
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
Funmmyastic:

You don't have to tell me that.Dumb nigga.
Maggot infested wh0re.. I have a feeling that your pussy stinks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Funmmyastic: 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2020
rottencorpse:
Maggot infested wh0re.. I have a feeling that your pussy stinks

What else?Next!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
The only insult this one knows is psychotic maniac..I'm very sure you learned it today

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Funmmyastic: 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
SassyGem101:
Holy moses shocked
Nairaland is becoming more and more toxic by the hour..

Someone will even be afraid of commenting because one knows that a (m) frustrated monica will mention you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
Funmmyastic:

What else?Next!
No continue.. Shebi you feel say you get mouth.. Continue and see whether I won't annihilate you this night.. Vagabond

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Funmmyastic: 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2020
rottencorpse:
No continue.. Shebi you feel say you get mouth.. Continue and see whether I won't annihilate you this night.. Vagabond

Pudden-head any other thing?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2020
Funmmyastic:

Someone will even be afraid of commenting because one knows that a (m) frustrated monica will mention you.

Im telling you.
Imagine the savagery.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by SweetCunt97(f): 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
rottencorpse:
The only insult this one knows is psychotic maniac..I'm very sure you learned it today
Una be sociopaths jarey. Olodo oshi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by proclinician: 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2020
sammyfrosh:

During our mother’s days in the olden time they have respect, ready to support a man and not wanting a man cause he’s rich (gold diggers) etc. Girls this gen are bunch of panties with nothing to offer in a relationship other than to stress you and spend your money with you during the sweet times but once you’re down or things are not like b4 anymore then they dump your ass and cheat on ya.

Prostitution started before Christ was born. I understand your point I've felt same way too that's why i have no love in me but the love for family and love for money. You shouldn't generalise.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
proclinician:

Prostitution started before Christ was born. I understand your point I've felt same way too that's why i have no love in me but the love for family and love for money. You shouldn't generalise.

I Dey tell you brah. Most of them have tarnished/stained the good ones who are ready to settle with you plain plain due to these their waywardness and ojukokoro acts.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by lightangel65i(m): 12:11am On Mar 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Ok
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by wyqay: 12:15am On Mar 16, 2020
Sorry
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by MrCurious: 3:04am On Mar 16, 2020
Rukkydelta:

Psychopaths every where
My dear you need help
Good day
Hey, i think you’re the one who needs to get your head examined. Like for real.
What those guys said is the absolute truth. Y’all female sapiens are too disgusting and to add more, brainless. Always thinking your rotten lava pot is pathway to loot everything a man has used all his entire life to acquire and build.
Why must y’all always think your shitty and stinking kittens are essential to men’s life?!
Before you quote me by relating my mom and sisters to this, please tell us how many times you’ve visited a gynecologist this whole year? angry
Like someone hath said above, during our mothers days, they act with prudence and always preserve their dignities, combining that with purity and personal hygiene unlike you lazy pigs who never wipes that tunnel whenever that stinky, acidic fluid gushes out of it.
It’s even hard to find a pussy with no odor nowadays. Always stinking like a cup filled with trapped dead fishes and rats.
Like why tf will i have to cease my breath to preserve my life whenever i come in close contact with a pvssy and also never having my air freshener too far from my reach?!
Shitty people whom God created so beautifully but rather eats the forbidden fruit and have their brain contaminated thereby causing differences of perception in the heart of all creations cry undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by AstroG: 7:11am On Mar 16, 2020
proclinician:

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by AstroG: 7:12am On Mar 16, 2020
MrCurious:

Hey, i think you’re the one who needs to get your head examined. Like for real.
What those guys said is the absolute truth. Y’all female sapiens are too disgusting and to add more, brainless. Always thinking your rotten lava pot is pathway to loot everything a man has used all his entire life to acquire and build.
Why must y’all always think your shitty and stinking kittens are essential to men’s life?!
Before you quote me by relating my mom and sisters to this, please tell us how many times you’ve visited a gynecologist this whole year? angry
Like someone hath said above, during our mothers days, they act with prudence and always preserve their dignities, combining that with purity and personal hygiene unlike you lazy pigs who never wipes that tunnel whenever that stinky, acidic fluid gushes out of it.
It’s even hard to find a pussy with no odor nowadays. Always stinking like a cup filled with trapped dead fishes and rats.
Like why tf will i have to cease my breath to preserve my life whenever i come in close contact with a pvssy and also never having my air freshener too far from my reach?!
Shitty people whom God created so beautifully but rather eats the forbidden fruit and have their brain contaminated thereby causing differences of perception in the heart of all creations cry undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by AstroG: 7:13am On Mar 16, 2020
Funmmyastic:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by AstroG: 7:17am On Mar 16, 2020
All these Females attacking this OP,Una dy mad undecided undecided

Someone cannor say the truth in peace again.

MY DEAR OP,RIDE ON cool grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:22am On Mar 16, 2020
proclinician:
Does that justify being terrible?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by sammieddi(m): 8:27am On Mar 16, 2020
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Disgusting And Senseless by Americanboy35: 9:48am On Mar 16, 2020
grin ladies and gents, please let peace reign oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What I Feel During S3x Is Unexplainable. Do You Have An Idea? / Leg Chain And Lesbianism / My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.