Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos - Food (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos (112513 Views)

FCCPC Shuts Chinese Restaurant Over ‘Discrimination’ / Chinese Restaurant in Lagos Condemns Closure by FG, Says Gov't Lied Against It / Lagos Chinese restaurant accused of racism against Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Idoko619(m): 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Chrisrare:
Nigerians and inferiority complex. why not go to another restaurant if they don't want you in theirs?

Never seen someone this dumb

2 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Dreyton36: 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
If only you know how wicked the Chinese are you will know even the U.S are your friends
Just deport them back to their Coronavirus country , let's also have an history of deporting some Chinese so that our unborn children will have something to be proud of in the future

1 Like

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Benwallt(m): 11:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
What do Nigerians go there to eat?
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by lexander(m): 11:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
Chrisrare:
Nigerians and inferiority complex. why not go to another restaurant if they don't want you in theirs?
why don't you go to their country and try such and see how you will be treated. (I hate hypocrisy and racism it's even worst when both are combined)

2 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Biglittlelois(f): 11:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
pacespot:
Why did they need to close them down, they refused to sell foods to Nigerians, what is the big deal? It is their loss not Nigerians. There are more than enough restaurants in Lagos to buy foods from. There are other regulatory measures government can put in place to prevent locals from selling food items to them if their business is found guilty of gaining undue advantage of the market. Don't force yourself to buy foods from Chinese o, they can give you corona virus. I even learned from other reports that it is not that they don't sell foods to Nigerians but they don't allow Nigerians to eat their foods in their premises, they only sell takeaway.

And is it right? Isn't it discrimination and racism? What is wrong with you people that reason like this?

2 Likes

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
LoveElfrida:
anything white skin is a god here, well except our own Albinos( the real gods).
Hahahahaha!
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by IprintMONEY: 12:06am On Mar 15, 2020
punisha:
If the FG didn't first make them feel like kings, giving them 247 Mopol for security and ass licking them, they won't have had such guts to create rules in our country.
shut up. federal govt dosnt give them.they pay for it
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 15, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Damn Nigga cheesy I'm done with you

grin

Thanks for the info. Anyways.

You see, while I struggle to believe I still know someone wrote that book. And he can only be 100% right if he was part of the experimentation or laboratory research. If not, it remains a claim to doubt.

I am trying hard to believe you and the evidence sha.

May be I will when I read or hear in the news that it has been revealed officially.

grin

Have a splendid corona free weekend.

If anything related to coro will locate it will be Toyota corolla
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Kiezodumah(m): 12:33am On Mar 15, 2020
Its not their fault. Are u surprised ? Its simply a picture/ representation of how things are in this country. Since our govt don't value the lives of her citizens, do u expect foreigners to do otherwise ??
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by ajl: 12:33am On Mar 15, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Which developed country have you been to Village boy. In America there are restaurants only for white people and white people only. In Britain they are restaurants for white people and white people only. The same thing in Sweden and Belgium. A business has the right to choose what customers it serves. Go and read the American Constitution a business has the right to choose what customers which comes in its doors. If you think I am lying go and watch live PD which is a police reality documentary in America and you shall find businesses which are refusing to serve people of coloured skin and there is nothing the police can do

Are you talking about the America you only see on TV or the one you have personally experienced?

Yes, there is racism but businesses turning you back based on skin colour is a rarity. The fear of lawsuit alone won't let a business try that.

1 Like

Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Kiezodumah(m): 12:35am On Mar 15, 2020
ajl:

Are you talking about the America you only see on TV or the one you have personally experienced?

Yes, there is racism but businesses turning you back based on skin colour is a rarity. The fear of lawsuit alone won't let a business try that.

Nigeria is a lawless and corrupt Nation. What law are u talking abt sir ?? The foreigners know this and that's why they emboldened to do as they please. Even our govt don't obey the courts.
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Kiezodumah(m): 12:39am On Mar 15, 2020
[quote author=Idoko619 post=87449884]

Never seen someone this dumb[/quote

Lol!!! No vex Sir.
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by PHijo(m): 1:02am On Mar 15, 2020
I hope FG deported them to their Wuhan wasteland!
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by SIRTee15: 1:38am On Mar 15, 2020
Martinez39s:
I'm not sure you followed my argument. The Christian wasn't supposed to be punished. He had the right to refuse service to anyone. He was made to pay because of the easily triggered anti-christian (but Islam-loving) LGBT leftists who love to see oppression everywhere. If the Christian was punished for refusing services to gay people, why were the muslim truck drivers compensated with $240,000 when they refused to sell alcohol to people? 1StopRudeness is yet to answer this.

The Jim Crow laws were racists laws by the Democrats. The Democrats had no rights to make and enforce those laws. The black Americans who were oppressed by those laws were American citizens and no organisation had the right to tell them how to live their lives.

The jim crow rules is exactly the same principle u supporting here....
Blacks should have their own separate schools, separate restaurant....
Blacks shouldn't live in white neighbourhood , rather they should go n build their own housing estates.....
If blacks are denied access to a white only washroom, they should look for a black only toilet n use.....
How's is this different from what the Chinese restaurant are trying to do....
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Igetmyown247: 1:49am On Mar 15, 2020
Chrisrare:

People like you are the problem. That’s racism and it shouldn’t be tolerated.
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 15, 2020
Martinez39s:
Maybe I have to spell it out. That wasn't unlawful termination and religious discrimination.
▪︎The muslims applied for the jobs of their own accord and they were employed. If the employers hated muslims, discriminated against muslims, and chose to shun them, why did he employ them in the first place?
▪︎If the muslims didn't want to deliver beer because of their religious beliefs, why did they apply for a company that demanded its employees to deliver beer? Who forced them to apply?
▪︎Is it unfair that employers chose to sake employees that are deliberately sabotaging their profit? How is the sake of these muslims unlawful termination and religious discrimination?

If you own a supermarket and you employed me to sell to your customers, how will you feel if I decide to sabotage your profit by not selling to certain goods because my religion instructed me not to?

The muslims were compensated because much of the western world, especially those on the Left, has shamelessly bowed and pandered to muslim immigrants, and they label any criticism and certain treatments of Islam/muslims as islamophobia.

U sent me a link and u ddnt even the read the link u sent....because if u did u will see it there it was stated they were fired for their religious bias...the lawyer was able to prove that.. that’s law for u....it’s not usually black and white, as long as the lawyer can prove it.
.... I even let u know that their application was not to a beer company but to a delivery company....so why will u still be staying the employees knew what they were getting them selves into. It’s not like the delivery company only delivers beer......
they raised their religious beliefs when it was now a beer delivery ....the employer could have given them the chance to resign themselves stating that the delivery job might not have been stated in their job description that they will be transporting beers but that it may be Coming up from time to time ....any Muslim that upholds his faith higher than his job would resign willfully at that point......
Do u know what it means to fire someone?that’s bad reference in future job placement, that’s psychological problems..... don’t let oyinbo court reason ur matter that u cause psychological problems for someone... the damages can run into millions if care is not taken.....
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Rick9(m): 1:58am On Mar 15, 2020
Who would want to even eat Chinese food
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by francium001: 2:21am On Mar 15, 2020
they are mad
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Reference(m): 3:32am On Mar 15, 2020
Check to see why they discriminate in the first place, whether there are religious or cultural grounds. It may belong to a certain sect or order in membership or ownership. Things that may or may not be openly revealed.

When this news first broke a few years ago I did ask if Nigerians raising hell were free in their own country and whether we did and still do discriminate against one another in all walks of life. We should be the last to complain about such things.

We have an abundance of divergent discriminatory cultural practices and religions at the polar ends of extremism that tests our Constitition and existence repeatedly.

Perhaps we should ask for a quota system from the Chinese restaurant owners oh yea hypocrites.

Abeg make una go siddon. We have plank sized problems amongst ourselves. Silly people just seeking where to vent their societal frustrations. Ask those goverment people how they got their jobs in the first place if not at the expense of someone discriminated against.
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Nobody: 3:35am On Mar 15, 2020
LoveElfrida:

In my thought they are but I'm not generalizing that, I said they are gods because we cherish our God(s), and give him(or them) a lot of respect, albinism is a genetic disorder that's so tough to have in our part of the world. Everything is against them, even including the weather.

So we should show them sincere love and respect in the God's way.

And I wrote gods pleasecheesy

I wrote gods but auto correct changed it.....

I now understand and I agree fully to what you said......

That's what I tell people.....

If you keep them in good weather with enough money.....I doubt you'll know them.....

They are know different from those whom we call white men.....
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Reference(m): 3:38am On Mar 15, 2020
Igetmyown247:

People like you are the problem. That’s racism and it shouldn’t be tolerated.

If you can tolerate your goverment's lopsided appointments surely you can tolerate food you know very little about. Discrimination and racism is a Nigerian passport holder. Clean your house and roaches will leave.
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by MERCHANDISER: 3:50am On Mar 15, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

grin

Thanks for the info. Anyways.

You see, while I struggle to believe I still know someone wrote that book. And he can only be 100% right if he was part of the experimentation or laboratory research. If not, it remains a claim to doubt.

I am trying hard to believe you and the evidence sha.

May be I will when I read or hear in the news that it has been revealed officially.

grin

Have a splendid corona free weekend.

If anything related to coro will locate it will be Toyota corolla
Amen

You are funny though.But on a very serious note,do make some research on Bioweapon,China has over 1300 deadly bioweapon and Covid19 is suspected to be one of them.Even US isn't exempted.

I wish u a fabulous Weekend ahead
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by Gassa007: 3:55am On Mar 15, 2020
Chrisrare:
You can't see the bigger picture
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by DollarBuddy: 4:33am On Mar 15, 2020
Both the Chinese, The Restaurant, The EFCC and even the Chinese Food are all mad.

So I will now carry myself by myself and goan chop CoronaVirus/COVID-19, abi? Ha Olorunmaje o!

Make them kuku pursue those people out of we country o. Ejor o, wo, I cannot coman die.
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by West2019(m): 5:24am On Mar 15, 2020
useless people maybe there selling woman part as their meat that is why Nigeria are not allow to enter
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by jayloms: 5:57am On Mar 15, 2020
Tagg:
I see no use .

They have right to their serving who

I really don't understand you guys. I have my money to eat whatever i like, anywhere I want, but, somebody somewhere decides it can't be so? Wtf!!! Question is - would they do this in other advanced countries?

Leave am na leave am na, naim make pikin spoil finish.
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by jayloms: 6:13am On Mar 15, 2020
Reference:
Check to see why they discriminate in the first place, whether there are religious or cultural grounds. It may belong to a certain sect or order in membership or ownership. Things that may or may not be openly revealed.

When this news first broke a few years ago I did ask if Nigerians raising hell were free in their own country and whether we did and still do discriminate against one another in all walks of life. We should be the last to complain about such things.

We have an abundance of divergent discriminatory cultural practices and religions at the polar ends of extremism that tests our Constitition and existence repeatedly.

Perhaps we should ask for a quota system from the Chinese restaurant owners oh yea hypocrites.

Abeg make una go siddon. We have plank sized problems amongst ourselves. Silly people just seeking where to vent their societal frustrations. Ask those goverment people how they got their jobs in the first place if not at the expense of someone discriminated against.

Wtf are you even saying?! I don't see any Nigerian celebrating what's happening in the country at the moment. So, in your mind, we should not say anything about this simply because it's similar to what we experience in the society today and we are yet to tackle dat?

Sometimes you lot need to read the grammatical correct compositions you call comments and reason if there's any sense in them before posting.
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:21am On Mar 15, 2020
Chi59:

Who is a village boy? Are you blind to the (f) behind my moniker? Racial discrimination it is, nothing more, nothing less. Now, fvck off.

Intake of you opening your big mouth please go and open your own restaurant we do not want empty vessels we want action
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:24am On Mar 15, 2020
voltron14:

Shut up.

There is no such restaurant in the UK.

When I am working in the UK. My brother works for a French company in the UK and it is only for French citizen which day gives services to.
Re: FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:29am On Mar 15, 2020
Dreyton36:
If only you know how wicked the Chinese are you will know even the U.S are your friends
Just deport them back to their Coronavirus country , let's also have an history of deporting some Chinese so that our unborn children will have something to be proud of in the future

You have no future and you will have no future. Just look at Nigeria 132 in the world in investment 138 in the world in doing business. Human development index 160 in the world. Education 120 in the world. Poverty number one country in the world. The f****** people which you have been voting for have destroyed your country and your future now you open your mouth against the Chinese total illiterate

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning / Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.