Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS (15969 Views)

I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations / Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS / “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Sotland: 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
ubunja:
then tell us what happened.

Gather the "us" take seats and relax..
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by ubunja(m): 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sotland:

Gather the "us" take seats and relax..
Nice
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Belafonte(m): 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
ubunja:
some guys are taking this too far. Women are made to fvck not hate.

I taya my brother. But again, there will always be extremists

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
BetWinners:

Haba!! You are not being fair to me
I am just being realistic because I've seen it all when it comes to women & that your snowflake isn't different from the rest.
Didn't you ever notice how it was only the Starboys in the romance section she always corresponded with & ignored the unknown guys even the ones who were always kissing her nyansh!?
What would she have gained by "fighting" for mens issues?
What was her personal interest/s in such an endeavour?
Ubunja come on now
This is no longer red pill,this is pure misogyny. So one can not have a reasonable conversation with a lady especially if she is a loner wolf that shows rationality when it deals with men and women issues?one with a vagina is to be sidelined completely or a little misunderstanding makes such a person a regular b!tch?
The red pill as a drug is the heal simpness and not to make you bitter,medications make you feel better and not fill you with hate.
As for the using Martinez and co to garner fame,did you notice her last days on this forum was ignoring and avoiding Omar and Martinez?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by BetWinners(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
Arthur21s:

This is no longer red pill,this is pure misogyny. So one can not have a reasonable conversation with a lady especially if she is a loner wolf that shows rationality when it deals with men and women issues?one with a vagina is to be sidelined completely or a little misunderstanding makes such a person a regular b!tch?
The red pill as a drug is the heal simpness and not to make you bitter,medications make you feel better and not fill you with hate.
As for the using Martinez and co to garner fame,did you notice her last days on this forum was ignoring and avoiding Omar and Martinez?
Deep within your hearts you all know all I have posted on this thread is the truth.
Misogyny?No sir/ma I simply judge women based on my experiences with them.If I come across as harsh in my opinions of them,well women are the harshest creatures there is
There is no such thing as a loner female.It is very,very,very rare to find one.Almost none existent even.It's like seeking for hens teeth.
She shows rationality in dealing with men's issues?Sit down because you're still or pretending to operate at a kindergarten level in this game
Redpill is simpness?grin grin
I did not notice her last days o.Her posts were always shitty so I always used to scrolll past them immediately I saw her awful monicker...Michellebod2345...urgghh!

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
pansophist:

She wants a good man, until he requires her to be better. Men are broke, what about women? Lol. Now women can work and wont blame it on some imaginary force (eg patriarchy). If not for men, many of these women will be street beggars

The average woman operates from a position of perfection. At the very basic, it is that she is perfect, and men are defective, that have to man up, stop with the toxic masculinity, or whatever new term they create. In a time of pro-women, criticising female bad behaviour is almost a crime, and they will make it punishable if they have the power.

I do not know what you and arthur21 have against me. Yes, I sent my boyfriend for a PM for business purposes, not Most of the guys that send me PMs have nothing to offer, sorry, not sorry.

Arthur21, you think I don't know why you are so pained about my matter. I don't have any time of the day for you. Respect yourself and accept that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by BetWinners(m): 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
Just a few fellas are truly ready to completely swallow the redpill.
Many posers exist in the ranks.I don't believe in all these levels bullshitt.Either swallow the pill or don't.
No halfway bullshiit.Either go in with both feet or stay out & no name calling of those who are ready to walk the talk cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
BetWinners:

Deep within your hearts you all know all I have posted on this thread is the truth.
Misogyny?No sir/ma I simply judge women based on my experiences with them.If I come across as harsh in my opinions of them,well women are the harshest creatures there is
There is no such thing as a loner female.It is very,very,very rare to find one.Almost none existent even.It's like seeking for hens teeth.
She shows rationality in dealing with men's issues?Sit down because you're still or pretending to operate at a kindergarten level in this game
Redpill is simpness?grin grin
I did not notice her last days o.Her posts were always shitty so I always used to scrolll past them immediately I saw her awful monicker...Michellebod2345...urgghh!
Deep down I believe you are full of resentment having been battered by women,lick your wounds before claiming redpill. Seek help.
Many ideas of me being a simp or mangina are definitely soaring in your mind,let me leave you to keep guessing my identity. By the way I am a Sir
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
I do not know what you and arthur21 have against me. Yes, I sent my boyfriend for a PM for business purposes, not Most of the guys that send me PMs have nothing to offer, including you

Arthur21, you think I don't know why you are so pained about my matter. I don't have any time of the day for you. Respect yourself and accept that
Let me wait quietly for you to accuse me of sending you a PM.
You contacted the ape on the 12th of January,the same day he made post requesting for a female for a relationship.
Your identity as a pickmesha is made open for all and sundry to witness

Ubunja your archenemy has found love,at least she can let you be. Pardon his grammatical errors wink

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by BetWinners(m): 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
Arthur21s:

Deep down I believe you are full of resentment having been battered by women,lick your wounds before claiming redpill. Seek help
Many ideas of me being a simp or mangina are definitely soaring in your mind,let me leave you to keep guessing my identity. By the way I am a Sir
You know me so well!!
You must be a psychic!
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
BetWinners:

You know me so well!!
You must be a psychic!
As for me being a simp/magina or desiring to be penetrated by a strapon,why are you projecting your reality onto me?when you are a male with an "f" by his monicker?
Where did I say you are a simp? Or mangina? Don't tell me you are as dull as funmi boyfriend.
I typed you may be guessing I am(that is me Arthur) a Simp/magina

I am not a psychic,you were the one that claimed that you are speaking from your experience with ladies.

There has to be a margin,you don't hate at all corners,especially one who was called pickmesha and accused of seeking male validation because she spoke the truth. There is a limit to everything.

The "f" attached to my moniker was attached yesterday to avoid being banned when I was reported,that is the safest thing to do when you have a alternate. Ubunja,Martinez,and Omar once(perhaps still) have "f" on their monikers.

Expect no further replies from me bro.
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by BetWinners(m): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
Arthur21s:

Where did I say you are a simp? Or mangina? Don't tell me you are as dull as funmi boyfriend.
I typed you may be guessing I am(that is me Arthur) a Simp/magina

I am not a psychic,you were the one that claimed that you are speaking from your experience with ladies.

There has to be a margin,you don't hate at all corners,especially one who was called pickmesha and accused of seeking male validation because she spoke the truth. There is a limit to everything.

The "f" attached to my moniker was attached yesterday to avoid being banned when I was reported,that is the safest thing to do when you have a alternate. Ubunja,Martinez,and Omar once(perhaps still) have "f" on their monikers.

Expect no further replies from me bro.
What a fuccking mess undecided
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Leoniine(f): 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
What! You're capable of speaking and/or understand Yoruba. Wow

Lol... Of course. I'm a Yoruba.

1/ What type of woman, is Sarah, the swivelling neck, lol upon which an Abrahamic head was supported on?

See, you sef. You're laughing. Swivelling neck and Abrahamic head. grin I no hear again.

2/ What type of a woman, is Zipporah, who circumcised her and her husband, Moses' first Gershom, then touched the foreskin to Moses' feet?
3/ What type of a woman, is Abigail, that made a king of Israel quickly sought after her upon hearing she's become widowed?
4/ What type of a woman, is Rahab, the Canaanite woman living in Jericho, who hid the two men Joshua sent out as spies?
5/ What type of a woman, is Mary, the mother of Jesus, and when she propelled Him, to before His time, start quickly His ministry?

So after you had finished answering all five questions above, do you still seem to think, there's no unity between all the superlatives I listed and the last qualier: virtuous, hmm?

You say what it means. I honestly cannot even go into musing about that rn. You listed Rahab alongside those women. She's a prostitute.

So, I can conclude then that people like Amber Rose, Mia Khalifa, and the likes can be virtuous women? That sounds good to my hearing. cheesy

What to your understanding and exactly do you think the word virtuous means, lol. I am 10000% sure, quite a lot, know the word virtous, but never looked up its meaning from a dictionary, lol.

Uh, yeah... I just have a general idea about it. I'm used to the 'bastardized meaning' of the word. (Maybe in African settings, I don't know). The sufferhead, compliant, voiceless woman. Such. It irks me. There may be a positive aspect to the word.

Of course, from Proverbs 31:10-31 above you can make a helpful observation to see that it is talking about the character of a woman, and this in terms of her strength, resourcefulness, intelligence, power, boldness, strength, efficiency, ability, capability etcetera

Well, it's been misconstrued. A lot. In our culture. Used to dictate to women, assess them, shame them, name it.

I have no ish with the verse definitions you quoted.
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Martinez39s(m): 8:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
BetWinners:

I am not going to lie but i HATED the way ubunja & Martinez made that basic lil bitch prominent on here
Their correspondence many times with her was fuccking embarassing
I never made michellekabod2 prominent. To me, she is just another nairalander. We clashed heavily many times until she finally decided she would always ignore me (not like anyone is doing me a favour by replying me). grin I don't know what your problem is. sad
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Youngzedd(m): 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
ubunja:
lol she was a million steps ahead... Girls are always ahead in Game. Even a virgin knows what a Player equally knows. Thats why it is the Virgin that tames the Player.

Women are Masters of the Game.

Teacher, can you explain this for guys please.
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Lightangel65: 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
Goodbloke:
I cannot help but relate with all this guy says in his teachings, they are so full of life and rewarding to those guys out there who have sense.

I wasn’t a goodbloke per say just in between tho and i have decided to take some lessons learnt here and make good practice of it . I really can’t believe I read this stuff for good 8hrs non stop digesting every bit of detail

Thanks Ubunja your the best bro.

Welcome to the redpillers club. Digest those pills alright
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
YES/NO STIs/HIV QUESTIONS

==> Do I have/had a sexual partner?
==> Do I have/had more than one sexual partner?
==> Do I dislike using a condom when having sex?
==> Do I share needles, syringes, or sharp instruments/objects?
==> Has my past or present sexual partner had more than one sexual partner?
==> Have I ever had unprotected sexual intercourse?

If you have at least a "YES" answer, you need to go for HIV test to know your status.

COURTESY: PET CDS, ADO.
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Arthur21s:

Let me wait quietly for you to accuse me of sending you a PM.
You contacted the ape on the 12th of January,the same day he made post requesting for a female for a relationship.
Your identity as a pickmesha is made open for all and sundry to witness

Ubunja your archenemy has found love,at least she can let you be. Pardon his grammatical errors wink
I met him way before that. So i knew about the thread he opened on the 12th. Go and get a life. I am very sure you are not up to him offline you desperate lowlife.

Keep getting your testicles in a twist on my matter. I need more small minded enemies to see me be better go ahead of them in all areas of life, go and queue like the others.

Pansophist, pls chain your dog.
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by ubunja(m): 11:58pm On Mar 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 18, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
I met him way before that. So i knew about the thread he opened on the 12th. Go and get a life. I am very sure you are not up to him offline you desperate lowlife.

Keep getting your testicles in a twist on my matter. I need more small minded enemies to see me be better go ahead of them in all areas of life, go and queue like the others.

Pansophist, pls chain your dog.
To your hypocrisy you add lies ...I can never be his level,I have to squat like a frog to be in his abysmal low level or better still he has to use an elevator to be in my level.
The background of the picture the wretch posted was suppose to be Futmx,a janitor(or at best a student) is who you compare me with?
Go teach him English as he speaks poorly and don't forget to cook for him so he can add more weight to his skinny framework

When I imagine you both guess what comes to my mind? Pumbaa and Timon of lion king.
You are as fugly as pumbaa whilst he is as skinny as Timon

Happy love life to you,at least a distraction from trolling Ubunja has arrived.
I pray he can feed you because as it seems he can barely feed himself.

Let me call upon the females you have oppressed to come gloat over you.

husbandsnatcha, rekhina, ifyyjos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by MuttleyLaff: 1:14am On Mar 18, 2020
Leoniine:
Lol... Of course. I'm a Yoruba.
Never in a million years would have guessed right, that you are an "arẹwa obinrin, ọmọluwabi, kaarọ oo jirẹ". I thought with being Magnoliaa, you were Chinese, lol

Leoniine:
See, you sef. You're laughing. Swivelling neck and Abrahamic head. grin I no hear again.
Men ignorantly like beating chest claiming to be the head, not copping on that without a yielding neck, (i.e. the missus) the head practically is useless, lol. So why the Eves, the Sarahs of this world, strong, bold, opinionated, direct, outspoken, powerful women are swivelling necks that support and keep heads steady, lol

Leoniine:
You say what it means. I honestly cannot even go into musing about that rn.
You're just being lazy, lol. They, in their own way and right, each one of them from Eve, Zipporah, Abigail, Rahab ... to Mary were badass, strong, opinionated, powerful, resourceful, successful and intelligent virtuous women

Eve, strong woman, gave Adam to eat, and Adam inspite, still went down for her sake, lol

Zipporah, strong woman, circumcised her son Gershom all by herself and after the bloody deed, intelligently touched the foreskin on her husband Moses' feet, saving his life, lol.

Abigail, strong and fierce woman. King David upon hearing shes become widowed couldnt let such a window of opportunity go by him not having her as his companion, lol.

Rahab, strong woman. "Arẹwa obinrin, bi ọkunrin" She stood tall where men quavered and trembled in fear. For her boldness, bravery, resourcefulness etcetera, she got herself, for posterity sake, into Hebrews 11's The Faith of Many Hall of Fame

Mary, mother of our Lord and Saviour of the wholewide world, Jesus Christ, strong woman and mother. Mothers surely knows best, lol. As far as she is concernied, the timing was right for Jesus to do His, the miraculous thing, lol

Leoniine:
You listed Rahab alongside those women.
Oh yes I did and she earned that spot and rightfully deserves to be in there

Leoniine:
She's a prostitute.
Is that what you see about Rahab, hmm? Is this the same Rahab that had balls bigger and stronger than all the men in Jericho, we are talking off here, hmm? Is this the same Rahab, alongside like Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses etcetera that made it into the Hebrews 11 Faith Hall of Fame, hmm?

Leoniine:
So, I can conclude then that people like Amber Rose, Mia Khalifa, and the likes can be virtuous women? That sounds good to my hearing. cheesy
Of course. It depends what people like Amber Rose, Mia Khalifa and the likes, rightly do with their strengths, lol. Have to be virtuous with the strength

Leoniine:
Uh, yeah... I just have a general idea about it. I'm used to the 'bastardized meaning' of the word. (Maybe in African settings, I don't know). The sufferhead, compliant, voiceless woman. Such. It irks me. There may be a positive aspect to the word.
The phrase "virtuous women" from the word go and even always, had a postive aspect to it and/or its meaning. It's meaning or implication never was bastardized. Those sufferhead, compliant, voiceless woman superlatives were never adjectives associated with the phrase "virtuous women"

You definitely are familiar with the phrase "men of valor," used for men of dignity and/or high standing. Yeah? Well "virtuous women" is the female equivalent for women and what's used for women of dignity and/or high standing

Leoniine:
Well, it's been misconstrued. A lot. In our culture. Used to dictate to women, assess them, shame them, name it.
Nah, never being misconstrued, auntie. Every man believer that really is a man believer, always yearns and/or prays for the Proverbs 31:10-31 virtuous woman, wifey material and/or spec, lol.

Leoniine:
I have no ish with the verse definitions you quoted.
Good then, lol.
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Dane34100: 1:42am On Mar 18, 2020
Please how do I get to see this ubanja thread please
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Dane34100: 1:43am On Mar 18, 2020
Please how do I get to see this ubanja thread please... I really want to read it
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:25am On Mar 18, 2020
Arthur21s:

To your hypocrisy you add lies ...I can never be his level,I have to squat like a frog to be in his abysmal low level or better still he has to use an elevator to be in my level.
The background of the picture the wretch posted was suppose to be Futmx,a janitor(or at best a student) is who you compare me with?
Go teach him English as he speaks poorly and don't forget to cook for him so he can add more weight to his skinny framework

When I imagine you both guess what comes to my mind? Pumbaa and Timon of lion king.

...Add Amatarasha!
Gloat over her?
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Youngzedd(m): 5:59am On Mar 18, 2020
ubunja:
https://www.nairaland.com/4950350/ubunjas-miseducation-nice-guys-sluts 

https://www.nairaland.com/5322795/ubunjas-miseducation-girls-open-legs 

Ooh, I copy now. I can relate very well.

It's not easy to be the chosen one where a virgin is.
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 18, 2020
Arthur21s:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
so you are a student at Futmx. Probably a jambite. So because ASUU is on strike, you are using your parents' data to troll me. Stop disgracing them, pls. I really feel kinda bad now that I realize that I've been replying a little boy all this while.To think that my lil sis is bigger and better than you. I would have dared you to post pics of your little self here, but I won't bother,. because I'm a magnanimous person. You are probably a teenager who hasn't formed a personality yet and puberty is being tough on you.Obsessing over me isn't healthy for you.

Jaubdu, see this JJC who has eyes but cannot see Zuma rock. Let's leave the foolish frog at the bottom of a well.

You are still a growing boy, so I'll be nice this time and give you some advice.

Focus on your books and come out with a good CGPA okay!

Don't spend time partying or chasing women above your class, okay!

Be nice to your roomates and squatters, always clean up after yourself. Network with people in the admin department, especially the secetaries, it will help you.

Try to have a well rounded life on campus, pass through the school, don't let the school pass through you. As my dad says, there's more to an education than the four walls of a university.
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 18, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
so you are a student at Futmx. Probably a jambite. So because ASUU is on strike, you are using your parents' data to troll me. Stop disgracing them, pls. I really feel kinda bad now that I realize that I've been replying a little boy all this while.To think that my lil sis is bigger and better than you. I would have dared you to post pics of your little self here, but I won't bother,. because I'm a magnanimous person. You are probably a teenager who hasn't formed a personality yet and puberty is being tough on you.Obsessing over me isn't healthy for you.

Jaubdu, see this JJC who has eyes but cannot see Zuma rock. Let's leave the foolish frog at the bottom of a well.

You are still a growing boy, so I'll be nice this time and give you some advice.

Focus on your books and come out with a good CGPA okay!

Don't spend time partying or chasing women above your class, okay!

Be nice to your roomates and squatters, always clean up after yourself. Network with people in the admin department, especially the secetaries, it will help you.

Try to have a well rounded life on campus, pass through the school, don't let the school pass through you. As my dad says, there's more to an education than the four walls of a university.
hahahaha

You should ask if I reside in this country...now let me educate you on how I realized,a NLander on that thread brought my attention to it.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 18, 2020
Arthur21s:
At least you know you are low quality anywhere in the world. You are still a petulant and immature little boy as far as I am concerned. And who told you that a senator's son is a high quality man? Is that how you reason? Grow up.

Better go to the nearest mental health facility. Your obsession over me and all that concerns me is unwelcome. So please stop being a buzzing fly.

You can take a little boy out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of him.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 18, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
At least you know you are low quality anywhere in the world. You are still a petulant and immature little boy as far as I am concerned. And who told you that a senator's son is a high quality man? Is that how you reason? Grow up.

Better go to the nearest mental health facility. Your obsession over me and all that concerns me is unwelcome. So please stop being a buzzing fly.

You can take a little boy out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of him.
you know nothing about me,stop stressing your miserable self. That warthog you call a bf,and your mammoth self can never be my level.

At least I don't make a fuss over a plate of meal or cry over an earpiece that is roughly $1.5

Is your bf not in futmx? Don't deny

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 18, 2020
"Most of the guys that send me PMs have nothing to offer, sorry, not sorry."

As ugly as you are, you still think you're doing the guys some favor by being with them. Nawa ooo. Nothing man no go see.

I'm just thinking what sort of favors an ugly girl like yourself could offer me; it's not like you can give me beautiful kids..The way you feel mighty about yourself, one would think you're this beautiful woman of excellence, but it's not so. You're just one darn ugly girl. Sorry, not sorry.

funmisticqueen2:
I do not know what you and arthur21 have against me. Yes, I sent my boyfriend for a PM for business purposes, not Most of the guys that send me PMs have nothing to offer, sorry, not sorry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 18, 2020
Arthur21s:
you know nothing about me,stop stressing your miserable self. That warthog you call a bf,and your mammoth self can never be my level.

At least I don't make a fuss over a plate of meal or cry over an earpiece that is roughly $1.5

Is your bf not in futmx? Don't deny

boring

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ladies: What Do U Like In A Man's Body? / l / Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.