Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS (16645 Views)

I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations / Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS / “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 18, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
boring
you had to dodge the question,you have been vanquished,just go offline and feed him your sagging tits..

Bye felicia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ol boy see wetin dem don turn my thread into sha grin grin grin
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
Goodbloke:
Ol boy see wetin dem don turn my thread into sha grin grin grin
sorry bro,but the buffoon should be called out,she has harmed both males and females on this forum.
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Skepticus: 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
SIMPanzees giving attention to these tasteless dimers all over the thread.

These ladies disgust me in real - life and the internet is a good way for me to avoid them. Surprised at how nairaland boys and men keep giving them attention and even sending these useless cûnts private messages.

Even the rank isn't spared. Impostors everywhere.

BetWinners, I get your angst now.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
Skepticus:
Simpanzees giving attention to these tasteless dimers all over the thread.

These ladies disgust me in real - life and the internet is a good way for me to avoid them. Surprised at how nairaland boys and men keep giving them attention and even sending these useless cûnts private messages.

Even the rank isn't spared. Impostors everywhere.

Betwinners, I get your angst now.
Arthur21s is a male,with "f" attached to avoid getting banned.

Don't tell me there is bullying amongst redpillers on this forum and you create hierarchy where you mock those you perceive talk to women...it will be shameful
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
Illuminated993:
"Most of the guys that send me PMs have nothing to offer, sorry, not sorry."

As ugly as you are, you still think you're doing the guys some favor by being with them. Nawa ooo. Nothing man no go see.

I'm just thinking what sort of favors an ugly girl like yourself could offer me; it's not like you can give me beautiful kids..The way you feel mighty about yourself, one would think you're this beautiful woman of excellence, but it's not so. You're just one darn ugly girl. Sorry, not sorry.

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Chukapage(m): 12:08am On Mar 19, 2020
ubunja:
you can't conduct the experiment?
Boss the guy your replying is clearly a Simp who believes there's a UNICORN out there..
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Chukapage(m): 12:14am On Mar 19, 2020
Youngzedd:

Nkogheri.com
grin grin I dey tell u Bros better nkogheri that guy is a BIG SIMP him eye never open..

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Chukapage(m): 12:26am On Mar 19, 2020

To your hypocrisy you add lies ...I can never be his level,I have to squat like a frog to be in his abysmal low level or better still he has to use an elevator to be in my level.
The background of the picture the wretch posted was suppose to be Futmx,a janitor(or at best a student) is who you compare me with?
Go teach him English as he speaks poorly and don't forget to cook for him so he can add more weight to his skinny framework

When I imagine you both guess what comes to my mind? Pumbaa and Timon of lion king.
You are as fugly as pumbaa whilst he is as skinny as Timon

Happy love life to you,at least a distraction from trolling Ubunja has arrived.
I pray he can feed you because as it seems he can barely feed himself.

Let me call upon the females you have oppressed to come gloat over you.

husbandsnatcha, rekhina, ifyyjos
Shit bro !! Nooooooooooooooooo!!! This the height of savagery Lion King damn bro grin grin grin
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by budaatum: 9:20am On Jul 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[s]Ouch. Yeepa, nah only Bud dey for market square ni? Shey hin compete thief mata with una ni, lol.

It is as clear as day, that fingers were snapped at you, then gone waited round the corner bend, waiting for the window of opportunity to have it in for you budaatum. I am sorry no amount of education will abate this onslaught. Sorry mate. Just take on the chin, swallow and shake it down, lol[/s]
I hope it is clear as day to you that those who insult buda die and become nobody.
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by MuttleyLaff: 10:11am On Jul 24, 2020
budaatum:
I hope it is clear as day to you that those who insult buda die and become nobody.
It is clear as day that those who insult buda die and become nobody and it equally, is clear as day to that those who DONT insult buda die and become nobody, so there's nothing special in whoever dies, when or how they deactivate. Your alter ego(s) died and no one particularly batted an eyelid or shed any crocodile tears
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by budaatum: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
It is clear as day that those who insult buda die and become nobody and it equally, is clear as day to that those who insult buda die and become nobody, so there's nothing special in whoever dies, when or how they deactivate. Your alter ego(s) died and no one particularly batted an eyelid or shed any crocodile tears
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by ubunja(m): 1:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Memorable threads

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by PeggySandas(f): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2022
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Kipaji: 12:30am On Dec 06, 2022
ubunja:
Guys must not worry. The Miseducations will pick up where we left off. More light on female nature is needed. I'm especially eager for HOW WOMEN GOLD DIG YOU part 2 (it's already written) . And GAME OF EMOTIONS part 2.
And to finish the trilogy started by SISTERHOOD, PUSSY CARTEL.

Plus all the other Miseducations I've been promising.

ubunja, where are these write-ups?
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by ubunja(m): 6:06am On Dec 06, 2022
Kipaji:

ubunja, where are these write-ups?
plans to upload were cancelled cause some people were mis using the writeups.

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Kipaji: 8:32am On Dec 06, 2022
ubunja:

Alright.
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by ambimo(m): 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2022
ubunja:
ubunja the great, ae you on any social media platform? Do you mind sharing?
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by joeeee240(m): 6:21am On Dec 13, 2022
ubunja:

Keep spreading the word bro and uploading... you've developed a strong following due to your writing style, knowledge and perspective

You can also monetize down the road. You can add disclaimers or something regarding the misusing but that shouldn't stop you.

Every single red pill writer or creator products has been misused in some way. But that only makes you more popular. And you should expect a huge increase in positives as well as some negatives as your following continues to grow

All the best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by ubunja(m): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
joeeee240:

Keep spreading the word bro and uploading... you've developed a strong following due to your writing style, knowledge and perspective

You can also monetize down the road. You can add disclaimers or something regarding the misusing but that shouldn't stop you.

Every single red pill writer or creator products has been misused in some way. But that only makes you more popular. And you should expect a huge increase in positives as well as some negatives as your following continues to grow

All the best
thanks man. Really appreciate the kind words. Stay blessed yourself

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Big Boobs Instagram Model Flaunting Full Curves While Cooking - I Almost Choked! / Top Three Big Boobs Nollywood Actresses In Nigeria (pics 18+) / Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.