Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,104 members, 7,957,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS (16651 Views)

I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations / Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS / “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by ubunja(m): 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
Martinez39s:
In the manosphere, there are two groups:
1) GROUP A: they believe MOST women are like that, and there are still good women out there even though they are rare.
2) GROUP B: they believe ALL women are like that. Even the ones society believe to be "good" and the ones that present themselves as "good" are still like that. I belong to this group.

Funny thing is, more men from Group A are joining Group B each passing year because reality cannot lie. Even IAmPlato just joined Group B as seen from this thread of his:

Men in Group A had better have a good "shock absorber" because they are in for many big shocks in future. grin grin grin grin

Ubunja
yep. The eternal AWALT vs NAWALT

All Women Are Like That VS Not All Women Are Like That.

I definitely believe ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT. Guilty unti proven innocent. Atleast no expectations. No disappointments.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by anslemarinze52(m): 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
allandutch:

The same way some men call fat women fat so that they may decide to do something about it. When they do that you say it's bad, you call it body shaming. That it's something that must and should stop.
"so that they can know their priority in life". Priority as defined by who? You and the women in his life? or as defined by himself?

Miss still needs some wise up
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by budaatum: 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
Arthur21s:

But you said men are pigs,meaning you oppress men.

You defined a pig as one who oppresses women, that is deny them of their rights which i dont. Me calling just you(a male for that matter)an animal doesnt mean i oppress or bully ladies.

Muttleylaff come talk sense to your dear buda
It's you who's made this personal, Arthur. I spoke generally and you felt I meant you. Not my fault!

Anyone who oppresses women, be they male or female, is a pig, in my opinion. The harm such people do is immense and the way to deal with them is to reduce their power and assumed right to oppress, which obviously would seem like oppression to them.

Trust me when I say, if the powers were mine, I'd go much further and chop of pig's willies with a carving knife, including yours, if you are a pig!

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
ubunja:
it's as if you didn't even read what I wrote.
Lolz, you just said a guy should always be in a relationship where he loves less so he doesn't have to work hard to please the girl, so in this case, the one who loves more works hard to keep the relationship and that is the girl. That's literally what you said bruv. And that implies the guy being selfish
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Martinez39s(m): 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
ubunja:
yep. The eternal AWALT vs NAWALT

All Women Are Like That VS Not All Women Are Like That.

I definitely believe ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT. Guilty unti proven innocent. Atleast no expectations. No disappointments.
#AWALT cool

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by heartbraker(m): 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
sexylassie2:

I don't discriminate

#redpill
we discriminate here and u are not welcome, is DAT too hard for u to understand?

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
sexylassie2:

Lol

So you really believe your threat online is something I take seriously.

Only small boys post threat online

#redpill

it's no threat, it's a caution. Don't just think you can throw disses at just anyone just cuz you're on the internet in a faceless forum. You don't know who is who, believe me.

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by sexylassie2(f): 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
allandutch:

The same way some men call fat women fat so that they may decide to do something about it. When they do that you say it's bad, you call it body shaming. That it's something that must and should stop.
"so that they can know their priority in life". Priority as defined by who? You and the women in his life? or as defined by himself?

What are you writing down

Fat in both men and women is unhealthy.

If you are broke, your priority should be improving yourself not thinking about some stale women behavior

#redpill
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by ubunja(m): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
It's sad that guys are giving a troll attention.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by sexylassie2(f): 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
heartbraker:
we discriminate here and u are not welcome, is DAT too hard for u to understand?

Come and carry me away

#redpill
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by sexylassie2(f): 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
Blazingphoenix:
it's no threat, it's a caution. Don't just think you can throw disses at just anyone just cuz you're on the internet in a faceless forum. You don't know who is who, believe me.

I throw disses at who ever I want to and I don't give a crap.

# redpill

Your master has spoken obey him
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by ubunja(m): 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
Blazingphoenix:
Lolz, you just said a guy should always be in a relationship where he loves less so he doesn't have to work hard to please the girl, so in this case, the one who loves more works hard to keep the relationship and that is the girl. That's literally what you said bruv. And that implies the guy being selfish
it's better you go back to entertaining that troll. I don't have energy to teach you basic reasoning skills.

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
sexylassie2:

I throw disses at who ever I want to and I don't give a crap.

# redpill
I'm telling you. Shey no be gmail you use register or you think you are untrackable? Watch your steps not to mess with the wrong persons.
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by sexylassie2(f): 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
Guys, you master have spoken. Obey him as fast as possible.... O ye SIMPs hear the voice of your master

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Martinez39s(m): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
ubunja:
it's better you go back to entertaining that troll. I don't have energy to teach you basic reasoning skills.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
ubunja:
so just cuz I fail to agree with your point you tell me I lack basic reasoning skills huh?
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
Mtcheeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeewwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeee

So that it won't be like I read without commenting.grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by sexylassie2(f): 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
Blazingphoenix:
I'm telling you. Shey no be gmail you use register or you think you are untrackable? Watch your steps not to mess with the wrong persons.

And then if I am using gmail?

Make I dey laugh
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by henryobinna(m): 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
sexylassie2:

I am just spilling my own redpill.

And my own redpill is simple, YOU ARE BOTH BROKE.

It is bad to be broke, it causes low self esteem, depression, lack of respect and sometimes suicide.

You know the country you are living in, life expectancy is 54 for many of you men, the land is full with unemployment, it is logical to say many young men are broke and jobless, many suffer from depression, so a wise young man instead of wasting his time learning about some marketing gimmick of woman behaviour, he will find ways to uplift himself through finding a job and creating useful networks that will help him in future.

That is my redpill

#redpill.
whatever it is that is disturbing is very strong. I hope you get help soon.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by anslemarinze52(m): 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
henryobinna:

Knack ham wella
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by proclinician: 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
ubunja:

Urban Dictionary: Mangina
A Mangina is a self-depreciating man who subconsciously hates himself and blindly believes women are superior to him.

Mangina = Man+Vagina.

WHAT THE RED PILL IS.
Men are raised to believe it is their destiny and duty to protect and to provide. Even if it kills them. Because they are stronger and disposable (they don't have wombs, humanity can self generate even if all men died leaving just one).

Men were okay with this because they were compensated by society through respect, honour and by being given a wife for sex and for procreation.

But with the women's rights movement and feminism that "Social Contract" was broken. Men lost the honour and respect due to them. And the wife long promised was given power to divorce him at the drop of a hat. So in retaliation, men changed their minds and priorities. Instead of living for society men now live for themselves. Self survival, for the first time ever in human history, becomes men's priority. Whether in love, business or religion. Men are putting themselves first. And being the strong ones, it means women, the weaker sex, are in a dangerous world without men's goodwill.

Men still help women, but more and more men are learning to mind their own business. Or at the very least risk only for women they know.

Now, what is powering this genderwide awakening among men, is the truths about female nature spread through writings and videos by Red Pillers that pulls back the curtain and make men realize that the women they have done so much for all these centuries, are crooks and manipulators in the first place. All this time, men sacrificed so much for scammers.

There's a lot more to this. But let me stop here.

You should be a professor in sociology.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
ubunja:
you no fit talk again abi? Idiot.
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by budaatum: 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
Arthur21s, The following was from before you began behaving like a pig too ignorant to read but hell bent in twisting what I say to satisfy some idiocy in your mind!

https://www.nairaland.com/5638438/semblance-mgtow-feminist-religion-fanaticism#85922303

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by heartbraker(m): 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
sexylassie2:

Come and carry me away

#redpill
am already getting over the brotherhood code line by giving an attention to an evening newspaper because a wise man once said " a trillion word or opinion from an evening news paper amount to a rant from a day old child" its meaningless.

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by sexylassie2(f): 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
And the Mindless SIMPs obey.

These so called redpill me are a disgrace.

A boy like you said you should shut up, you did.

After you wanna claim Alfa for women.

You don't have a mind of your own

Bunch of barkless dogs and incels

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by allandutch: 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
sexylassie2:

What are you writing down

Fat in both men and women is unhealthy.

If you are broke, your priority should be improving yourself not thinking about some stale women behavior

#redpill
You're getting there.
Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by henryobinna(m): 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
Blazingphoenix:
man... in life there's always power in balance, you can't have power balance.

In every relationship be they romantic and unromantic, the one who cares less, loves less holds the key to that relationship, it's always the other person that'll try to be in touch to make things keep going fine. And if you're not that person caring less then you don't hold the power in that relationship and as a result would bear it when things go bad. It's not selfishness, that's how it is. You can't force it. Every relationship each member of that relationship know where they belong.

Besides caring less doesn't mean being insensitive or being arrogant person, you just know when to draw the line and stick to that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by sexylassie2(f): 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
henryobinna:

What is disturbing me is that

I hate Broke men especially those ones that still want to bring a child to these world to suffer

#redpill
#saynotobrokemen

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by AstroG: 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ariza:
Mtcheeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeewwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeee

So that it won't be like I read without commenting.grin

God please,dash this one small sense

AMEN!!

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Skepticus: 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
ubunja:
It's sad that guys are giving a troll attention.

I've constantly said this but some fellas would refuse to listen.

Ignore trolls. Ignore the one on this thread like the others before her and watch her disappear like it happened to the others.

I came here to read the posts and comments of wise red pillers like me but it's painful to be constantly interrupted by nonsensical posts of these trolls and the attention, guys give them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
Gmail? Tracking? Threats upon Redpill thread.... grin grin

Wetin person no go read for this Nl self? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS by AstroG: 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
sad

sexylassie2:

What is disturbing me is that

I hate Broke men especially those ones that still want to bring a child to these world to suffer

#redpill
#saynotobrokemen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Top Three Big Boobs Nollywood Actresses In Nigeria (pics 18+) / What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? / Does She Mean The "I Love You" During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.