Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things (75165 Views)

How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife / Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! / How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Offpoint: 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
IghravweIG:
This one off me.
Weak me too then bro... I thought she was possessed not until after birth...

painfully she lost the baby after birth
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by IghravweIG(m): 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
Vavevivo:
My pregnant wife is due next month and I’m thinking of running away because I have practically gone broke due to all her cravings
grin
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by DenreleDave(m): 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
millionboi2:
u too Pam Pam her
So u r too lazy to spell pamper abi
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by DAVE5(m): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Don't worry. All na wayo. Woman just dey take am do shakara for their husband. If their husband no mind them, or if na baby mama dem be, na any and everything dem see dem go chop. Na only when one mumu husband dey for house na den deir pregnancy go make them think of shawarma at 2 am. Make I hear word joor.

No mind them, the thing nah scam,

My wife wanted to do to me, omo I change lane, she sef see say e no fit catch me

It's a normal thing for a human to crave something, but they now use the opportunity that you're supposed to do their bidding since they're pregnant, if not who doesn't crave their neighbor's nice smelling food

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by DenreleDave(m): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
Vavevivo:
My pregnant wife is due next month and I’m thinking of running away because I have practically gone broke due to all her cravings

We know that u r lying but pls kindly continue
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Dollabiz: 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
it is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Unik3030: 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
pocohantas:

It is when it is your wives you remember what is reasonable. But you people will go to university campuses and be ordering take aways for small small girls round the clock.

Then finish it off with tramadol to impress in bed. When you return home to your legal wives, you become alfa male.

C’mon go get me the damn cake.
like seriously am beginning to see the reason y marriages fail with this thread. it's truly an eye opener for me. some people are just too unreasonable and inconsiderate to b in a union, just imagine your generalisation that all men have side chicks. it's obvious u will frustrate your to-be husband with unreasonable assumptions.

it is people like u that will start fighting their husband because your colleagues husband maltreated her.
one thing I like to tell u about life n human relationships is that u face the person u are dealing with cos people differ. then back to the topic, all I see about this thread is that many pregnant women have d mindset that "after all Na u give me belle, so I must frustrate u either u like it or not".

though I really don't have issues much with what people wrote but d issue of waking someone up in d middle of the night is totally uncalled for, ask yourself if u don't get that thing at dat moment will u die? the only time u can wake someone up at night is during emergency or body pain which is normal but imagine someone waking u up in d middle of the night cos of Banana.
where we're u during d day?

As in, madam if u don't change your mindset like seriously even if u marry an angel u will have issues

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Show me your WhatsApp messages, the baby wants to see them grin

That is scam!
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by kunletexs: 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
adedayoa2:
misreal, dont mind this man, answer your wife biko. Its not easy carrying a baby in your tummy o. You cant easily turn on the bed anymore, you cant sleep on your back. Pls dont draw any line biko

Thanks for that informative advice. This man can't use his own yardstick to measure another. Who made him an adviser.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by pocohantas(f): 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
Unik3030:
ncalled

As in, madam if u don't change your mindset like seriously even if u marry an angel u will have issues

Oga, wear your boxers and go buy me cake.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by tobafy(m): 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
Me that my wife was asking for Ekuru, and she would never eat anything cooked in the house unless from mama put
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Bladesociety: 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
[quote author=cRobo post=87486229]Pregnant neighbor that don't even greet anybody before came knocking at my door because she perceived the aroma of the spaghetti I was preparing,

Thank God her husband was around and I insisted her husband eat from the food because I don't want any diabolic accusations

Cut story short

The pregnant lady finish my pot of spaghetti and asked me when next am I cooking it again

Her husband later apologized but I told him that there is nothing to apologize over

Las las she gave birth to a twins, a boy and a girl

So na your spaghetti give am twins?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by DAVE5(m): 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
Dominatrix:
I craved everything, ice cream, chocolate, pounded yam, suya, chicken suya, more ice cream, babadudu, boiled liver, shredded beef, eggs, big Mac and I hated all sprays and perfumes + air freshener. Hated the smell of fuel, hated the smell of some toothpaste and some soaps... Unless they have a citrus smell. I smelt anything and everything including rain and human beings. Thank you.

So you didn't eat or crave those things before you became pregnant, or did you stop eating them after you have birth

For me, all those things nah scam ohh

As I saw ur post gan, all of them dey riggle inside my brain right now already, u mustn't be pregnant to crave something
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by cRobo: 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
[quote author=Bladesociety post=87525329][/quote]

Are you jokng or trolling?
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by nan1: 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
Most of these craving stuffs na scam really. most women do it intentionally just to get hubbys attention and for him to notice them. im a woman i know what im saying. i personally dont get disturbed by pregnancy like vomitting and other stuffs but if i need his attention i will just form vomitting or sick so he will just pet me. even the cravings i do form if need be just to get what i want but i dont usually over do it cos i know its not genuine.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by IndianRomeo: 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
Before God and man, I witnessed a pregnant woman who left her house and entered rain, only for her to stand under a mango tree waiting for fresh mango to fall and pick. I request to help her and pluck the mango, she refused. And said she will wait till any one falls from the tree. I was dumbfounded.!

9 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by uthlaw: 5:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Who cares about that shit!
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Dominatrix(f): 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
DAVE5:

So you didn't eat or crave those things before you became pregnant, or did you stop eating them after you have birth

For me, all those things nah scam ohh

As I saw ur post gan, all of them dey riggle inside my brain right now already, u mustn't be pregnant to crave something

How did you just make up what I ate and what I didn't eat after without knowing me? LOL

The crave dey different from normal hunger.... Trust me.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by chinchonglee(m): 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
RillJ:

grin grin grin

Get her a footman!
What happens when your kids also start acting up?
Get a maid/footman to fill the gap as you have no time?

Just watch out and see how things pan out

You will understand when you beg there.
am tired... u win
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
Guys hear the latest!!!!!

I was telling somebody about this pregnancy cravings yesterday and she came up with yet another weird craving. She's preggy. So she said one morning as she woke up, she was just perceiving unpleasant odour everywhere and since she can't stand airfreshners, she didn't bother spraying. What save her? Veeery weird.
Kitchen tap was not flowing so she called those water vendors ( mallams) to supply her water. So immediately the mallam entered and she perceived that's mallam sweat stench, she got relieved. As in the smell from the mallam calmed her nerves. Like seriously shocked shocked
As I was still cringing at that she told me her friends own was, sometimes she'll want to perceive shi.t as in poo!!!!
So she'll look for any public toilet and go sit there just to be perceiving poo. undecided undecided
This one is rather crazy.

If this is how pregnancy will make one be, I'll hire a surrogate. HM!
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by lucky4west: 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
hahahahahaha funny stuff when my wify is pregnant she like to percieve indian hemp smoke! both of us do not smoke but we have a neighbor who does....but the guy never knew why we always visit him since we were not relating so much b4 the pregnancy....and his room is better described as home of eruku! the guy na fela!...and suddenly after delivery visits end

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Gmama49(f): 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
ImaIma1:

I had the same mindset too. And when I was pregnant, I didn't trouble him much. I think I was kind of stubborn with the cravings till I didn't feel it much anymore
I never had weird cravings while I was pregnant with either of my two cuties. Instead I lost my appetite. Most of the stuffs I enjoyed I couldn't eat them until I put to bed. However, I could only take ice no lukewarm water at all and no midnight cravings of any kind. Managed only 3 square meals no extras.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
Please,this is nutritional deficiency,most likely iron deficiency.Let her visit a speciality especially Haematologist ASAP.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Mikeshine(m): 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
adedayoa2:
I could not eat meat, it tasted like wood in my mouth, and i craved for party rice.

Hmmmm... Party rice gang.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Roozzaay(m): 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
Craving kee you dia.....so i should die before my own child is born? Na straight to your parents house o undecided
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by kunletexs: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

That is what they want you to believe. It is a scam. Even the so called pain of childbirth that they will be shouting upandan like mad people and nakeding themselves in the wards; cursing their husbands. It is all a lie. When I was in the North, I accompanied a friend to the maternity ward. No screaming, no pulling cloth no shouting no cursing. Hausa woman will give birth and come out looking fresh. Ask any doctor working in the North. No be the same process of delivery?

Don't mind all these 'educated' women wayo. Don't let them deceive you.

Your life, your funeral

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Ten06(m): 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
One pregnant woman that I don't know from Adam once came to sit close to me and was seriously inhaling my cigarette smoke, after I finished that one she went and bought another 2 for me and sat in my front and seriously continue to inhale the smoke until I finished smoking. She politely thank me and left

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Mstick: 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
WTH?! You say a lot of nonsense on this forum about women but this one is hard to ignore!

What?! If labour isn't painful then why's did scientists make epidural?! Every body has their threshold of pain they can endure and it doesn't make any one better than the other.

When I had my my baby I know the immense amount of pain I went through even the male doctors in the ward kept on sympathing with me.

Labour is painful the fact that you would never experience that horrible pain and you come here to judge says a lot about your State of mind.

I am a woman, I've seen women DIE while trying to bring life to this world, nobody is asking for your respect,love or admiration but be careful with words you write on here.
RisenPhoenix:

That is what they want you to believe. It is a scam. Even the so called pain of childbirth that they will be shouting upandan like mad people and nakeding themselves in the wards; cursing their husbands. It is all a lie. When I was in the North, I accompanied a friend to the maternity ward. No screaming, no pulling cloth no shouting no cursing. Hausa woman will give birth and come out looking fresh. Ask any doctor working in the North. No be the same process of delivery?

Don't mind all these 'educated' women wayo. Don't let them deceive you.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by adecamp(m): 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
Person wey carry belle for her papa house no Dey get cravings
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by stanliwise(m): 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
xendra:
shut your ignorance joor! some eat wet sand because of pregnancy cravings, is that also to suffer their husbands? pregnancy is different for different women, count yourself lucky if na shawarma your own dey find; or your pikin go chop sand tire
wet sand ke?
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by stanliwise(m): 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lilbest3:
that's a lie though. I grew up with my sisters, I've almost never lived with a guy and I've been living with my girlfriend for over 2 years now. There's practically nothing a woman can tell me or deceive me with. The last time my elder sister quarrelled with her husband I ended up giving the man tips in secrets. There's no way on earth a woman can nag in my ears. I can easily ignore anybody including my mother no matter what they do even if she is crying.
Until you meet the ones who can play the game at your level
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Mamakimy97: 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
cRobo:
Pregnant neighbor that don't even greet anybody before came knocking at my door because she perceived the aroma of the spaghetti I was preparing,

Thank God her husband was around and I insisted her husband eat from the food because I don't want any diabolic accusations

Cut story short

The pregnant lady finish my pot of spaghetti and asked me when next am I cooking it again

Her husband later apologized but I told him that there is nothing to apologize over

Las las she gave birth to a twins, a boy and a girl

I tap from this ohhhj.. wana experience d joy of motherhood ...lord don't pass ttc mothers this months plzzx

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy / Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.