Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things (75152 Views)

How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife / Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! / How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by ubany(m): 9:17am On Mar 17, 2020
While growing up in face me I face you compound ,I know of a pregnant lady who spend most of her time in the latrine toilet not because she wants to deficate
,but because she loves the smell of poo
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Phenomenal16(f): 9:25am On Mar 17, 2020
Easybela:
Hilarious comments grin grin grin grin grin,feel free to add yours.
...husband material
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by ImaIma1(f): 9:31am On Mar 17, 2020
Paxie55:

Just shut it please, if you have no reasonable comment to drop on my mention.
If you were fortunate/unfortunate to have experienced whatever, doesn't mean we should measure your body type with every woman. If it's what can be afforded, let it be for them, if not, they should manage. He said women intentionally suffer their husbands, and I pointed out where these cravings can lead to, like some smelling poo and all, were they intentionally suffering their husbands in that regard?
Don't ever come to my mention to type trash without understanding the rudiments of my comment.

You are obviously bitter. Just raging like this over a simple comment. How won't your hormones rage?

Don't bother mentioning me EVER! I don't want to be infected with this negative aura you are carrying around like a banner.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:34am On Mar 17, 2020
Belafonte:
All these wonderful cravings never happen to teenage mums, or kept second wives or baby mamas. Men make una dey Mumu una sef una hear?

All these cravings are intentional.
if you have ever had a pregnant neighbour that lives alone, you will understand better. Some will see a child eating biscuit and they will snatch it from the child and eat it. Some will disturb you and you will begin to wonder if you got them pregnant. And the annoying part of it is that they don't even notice how annoying they have become.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Paxie55: 9:35am On Mar 17, 2020
ImaIma1:

You are obviously bitter. Just raging like this over a simple comment. How won't your hormones rage?

Don't bother mentioning me EVER! I don't want to be infected with this negative aura you are carrying around like a banner.
Hush it!! You were obviously the one jobless mofo that took your body odour to my mention. Next time You wanna seek for male approval on this forum, look at the moniker twice.
Obviously your husband don't give you enough attention and approval. Piss off!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:46am On Mar 17, 2020
Offpoint:
Remembered my aunt first pregnancy, she left breakfast in the morning and went to the mango tree in the compound to eat unripe mangoes till she's full. When mango season was over, she graduated to eating the leaves.

Drinking water in the toilet and oda bizzare behavior the husband couldn't can anymore.
Met one in the bank the other day eating unripe Udala. She had it in a big nylon and sat down at one corner and finished it. One could see the feeling of satisfaction on her face after she finished. All the people the came after her had left and she wasn't in a hurry to do what she came to do.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 17, 2020
Paxie55:

Shut your trap. Internet f00l.
My aunt was craving for the smell of sh1ts. She sits on WC so she can be perceiving the odour. Was she also suffering her husband. You 1diotic men that are meant to be aborted will always have id1otic opinions about women.

Ignored. I only reply ladies; on principle. Sorry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by simplepee(f): 10:13am On Mar 17, 2020
AfroKnight:
Honestly, I wonder if I really need a wife. grin

Because of small pregnancy you will now stress my laive? grin
Ode

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Paxie55: 10:32am On Mar 17, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Ignored. I only reply to ladies; on principle. Sorry.
Well, your empty brain just did.
Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Belafonte(m): 10:35am On Mar 17, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
if you have ever had a pregnant neighbour that lives alone, you will understand better. Some will see a child eating biscuit and they will snatch it from the child and eat it. Some will disturb you and you will begin to wonder if you got them pregnant. And the annoying part of it is that they don't even notice how annoying they have become.

Snatch a child’s biscuit? Lol. Okay.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by ImaIma1(f): 10:52am On Mar 17, 2020
Paxie55:

Hush it!! You were obviously the one jobless mofo that took your body odour to my mention. Next time You wanna seek for male approval on this forum, look at the moniker twice.

Bitter woman. Save your rage for your husband. When you see him, you can explode like a bomb cheesy.

Because you seek male approval doesn't mean I do same. You are on your own.

One more thing...I will quote anyone I wanna quote. tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Yewandequeen(f): 10:55am On Mar 17, 2020
I once had a neighbor then, though her husband wasn't around. I was her husband replacements cry. She doesn't eat her own food, rather will wait for me to come back from office, cook then she will eat it with all satisfaction. I never really understood that is how pregnant peeps behave, it's was like I was stocking the house cos of her. She always finish my food.

Damn Amaka, she will be like "Wande I am hungry na what did I cook, it's not like I didn't cook ooo but it's smelling"

I love that babe sha, I miss her unripe plantain porridge kiss. She gave birth to a baby girl who turns out to like food than the mother grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Paxie55: 10:55am On Mar 17, 2020
ImaIma1:

Bitter woman. Save your rage for your husband. When you see him, you can explode like a bomb cheesy.

Because you seek male approval doesn't mean I do same. You are on your own.

One more thing...I will quote anyone I wanna quote. tongue

What makes me bitter? Lool.
You are obviously jobless. Get busy please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by AfroKnight: 11:03am On Mar 17, 2020
simplepee:
Ode

cheesy cheesy

All these double digit IQ girls. One must spell it out for you before you can understand a statement.

Abeg. I no get time to dey lecture olodo.

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by petitmonde(m): 11:08am On Mar 17, 2020
Yewandequeen:
I once had a neighbor then, though her husband wasn't around. I was her husband replacements cry. She doesn't eat her own food, rather will wait for me to come back from office, cook then she will eat it with all satisfaction. I never really understood that is how pregnant peeps behave, it's was like I was stocking the house cos of her. She always finish my food.

Damn Amaka, she will be like "Wande I am hungry na what did I cook, it's not like I didn't cook ooo but it's smelling"

I love that babe sha, I miss her unripe plantain porridge kiss. She gave birth to a baby girl who turns out to like food than the mother grin grin grin
Me too, I want to eat your food.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 17, 2020
Paxie55:

this female sounds like she's pregnant and having cravings to get bashed with words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Yewandequeen(f): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2020
petitmonde:

Me too, I want to eat your food.
ure a man and can never be pregnant.

When ur wife is pregnant, bring her over.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 17, 2020
Yewandequeen:

..hahahahaha .. if only you knew what he actually meant

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Kris25: 11:38am On Mar 17, 2020
addicted268:

I detested the smell of party rice and jollof rice generally and indomie.I ate ice block all thru and twice I thought I'd die if I didn't eat fried plantain cos I could smell it from my neighbor's kitchen.

Plain longer throat
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by ImaIma1(f): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
biGDhAp:
this female sounds like she's pregnant and having cravings to get bashed with words

It's obviously not pregnancy that makes women rude and foul mouthed. That's already their nature. The pregnancy only magnifies it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by petitmonde(m): 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
Yewandequeen:

Thou shall not limit the enjoyment of culinary skills of ye to pregnant women alone.
For food tastes best when eaten by the sons of Adam.
Yeye, ayam not married.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Yewandequeen(f): 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
biGDhAp:
..hahahahaha .. if only you knew what he actually meant
let's all feign innocence that I dont. Don't give him that joy.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Leezah(f): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
Most girls nowadays have three boyfriends..

1. Minister of finance..
2. Minister of Internal affairs...
3. Minister of Happiness.

Any need for debate ?
SeunWedsLinda:
madam stop all these things na. Any small thread you don type long epistle. Dey try summarize biko sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Anijay1212(m): 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
cRobo:
Pregnant neighbor that don't even greet anybody before came knocking at my door because she perceived the aroma of the spaghetti I was preparing,

Thank God her husband was around and I insisted her husband eat from the food because I don't want any diabolic accusations

Cut story short

The pregnant lady finish my pot of spaghetti and asked me when next am I cooking it again

Her husband later apologized but I told him that there is nothing to apologize over

Las las she gave birth to a twins, a boy and a girl

Hmmm...
So you finally said something? Praise the lord.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Unik3030: 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
ImaIma1:

I wonder how working women cope then. Will they leave their desks and go and sit by the dustbin or tell all their male colleagues not to spray perfume?

dont mind them jare, all these people with their useless talk. do u believe I just showed a pregnant co-worker this thread n she's just laughing at how unreasonable they are.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Nickymezor(f): 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
Here to read some funny comments, I hope I Neva crave 4 some weird stuffs.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by dimexy247(m): 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
I spray perfume after getting to work cos dem no born me well spray it at home plus she wakes me in the middle of the night for us to both sleep on the floor, after few minutes, she will go back to bed and won't allow me join her again, says I'm causing her to feel heat.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by MRAKBEE(m): 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
While they are complaining that their wives are craving too much, Im here wishing that I cud have one with child and who craves excessively. It's a bitter sweet experience.
Women are wonderful creatures.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Fragility6: 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
xendra:
I pray it never does that to me, I no fit suffer person pikin
U must have a good heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Blasts Davido For Calling Those Who Attended His Birthday Party Pussy / Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.