Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things (75037 Views)

How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife / Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! / How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Amberon11: 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lol, my pregnant neighbor once perceived my mom's cooking and came to ask for some.
cRobo:
Pregnant neighbor that don't even greet anybody before came knocking at my door because she perceived the aroma of the spaghetti I was preparing,

Thank God her husband was around and I insisted her husband eat from the food because I don't want any diabolic accusations

Cut story short

The pregnant lady finish my pot of spaghetti and asked me when next am I cooking it again

Her husband later apologized but I told him that there is nothing to apologize over

Las las she gave birth to a twins, a boy and a girl

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by babyfaceafrica: 3:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
Some are intentional, some are not... But I am very sure that these cravings can be managed. If a pregnant lady wants unripe plantain and none is around.. She won't die!.. As a man just try your best but no kill yourself ó.. Especially if you have to get out in the night to buy something for your wife... If something happens to you.. Your pregnant wife fò marry another person ó.. Be wise!

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by XhosaNostra(f): 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
Roon9:

Jesus Christ!

Show me!

*groan, groan, clutches stomach*
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by ehiblessing(f): 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
Me I craved for Bailey's and short bread. When I get it I close my shop gate and chew and drink I no wan hear sermon, after that na to sleep away lol

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by dimexy247(m): 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
I tell you, isn't funny at all, if I hadn't witnessed it during my sister's pregnancy, I would have thought it was an hoax

Nickymezor:
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Sluacoast(m): 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Unik3030:
beating kwa? Oga na only u dey dat one ooo. I fit do normal things legit but if I don sense say she just wan dey show herself make she just dey her lane abeg
You dey answer am. Him come talk pass the matter sef. Why you go beat her.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Sluacoast(m): 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gee001:
Funny comments in here.
I remember an aunt when she was pregnant. Hers was to go inhale toilet smell. Very annoying something

Tueeehhh
Tell me something.
You don't mean it.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by PierreAbutu(m): 3:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Don't worry. All na wayo. Woman just dey take am do shakara for their husband. If their husband no mind them, or if na baby mama dem be, na any and everything dem see dem go chop. Na only when one mumu husband dey for house na den deir pregnancy go make them think of shawarma at 2 am. Make I hear word joor.

Don't mind dem bro,

As for me, na her mama I go bring from village, make she use am do housegirl.....nonsense angry

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by AreaFada2: 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
Pregnancy na funny thing.

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Sluacoast(m): 4:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
Belafonte:

So, what stops married women from doing same?
What did you call them married woman right.?
Why would they be doing that when it's obvious that their hubby can freely render the help for them. They are married remember, so the family finances and obligation is between the both of them

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Unik3030: 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
pocohantas:

Then the ones with wives should be happy to share in the journey. I don’t understand why Nigerian men nag over everything. When I see people crying over menstrual pain, I can’t relate. Sometimes I think it can be MANAGED, sometimes I think their reactions are exaggerated, but I give them the pass. Same applies with pregnant women.

Single mothers do not have any body to bother, married women do. He should get his flat ass up and buy the damn thing- if he can afford them.

He should be happy to have a woman who wants to involve him. If he has sense, he won’t even wait to be asked. Nonsense and ingredients.
so to u it is reasonable for u to wake someone up in d middle of the night to buy u stuffs all in d name of craving?

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Sunnycliff(m): 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
My first time 2 months pregnant wife has been saying that I should not bleep her that it is turning her Tommy. Now I am now an emergency monk. Three weeks without sex... E no funny for me here oooo

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
Offpoint:
Remembered my aunt first pregnancy, she left breakfast in the morning and went to the mango tree in the compound to eat unripe mangoes till she's full. When mango season was over, she graduated to eating the leaves.

Drinking water in the toilet and oda bizzare behavior the husband couldn't can anymore.
frankly speaking, I'll hate her, she and the baby will forever disgust me. I have this kind of brain that everything just sticks to like picture. There's no way on earth the image of her eating leaves will leave my brain and I'd forever view her as a goat.

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by MumDiamond: 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
I just called him from work to get me party jollof when coming back. I know he’ll get it from an eatery(I could manage it if it smells nice), although i’ll prefer an owanbe jollof. I don’t even mind gate crashing a party for that.

Some men think it’s intentional. I can’t speak for all women but some of us don’t fake it. At the moment, I extract water from the dispenser, then put in the freezer because it has to be iced block(I could never take cold water before), I eat agbalumo anywhere I see it. Before, I could never buy it with my money. I have many unfinished food in the freezer; porridge yam, palm oil stew, groundnut oil stew, agidi, ogbono etc...When the craving comes for them again, I’ll revisit.

Many times, it’s not intentional. A woman needs support at this stage of her life. There are so many things she can no longer do for herself. It’s not easy to carry another human inside of you. As a husband or friend, assist as much as your power can carry. Don’t worry, it won’t last for ever.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by MorningStar233: 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
It's all comfortability.

A pregnant woman who has no hope of food has no business for some awkward cravings.

Give a woman a metre, she will take a mile.
People like you are the reason why most women wish to have a stable source of income before marriage...you guys think you have done what Napoleon never did...

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by LadySarah: 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
Chirowman:
it's only when a woman knows she has a good husband not superman that she show off cravings.all this Babymamas and girls wey dey do born through away where are the craving too and who will attend to such, make i hear say i enter midnight dey find food you wait till morning.

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Nickymezor(f): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
dimexy247:
I tell you, isn't funny at all, if I hadn't witnessed it during my sister's pregnancy, I would have thought it was an hoax

I can only imagine smiley

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by pocohantas(f): 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
Unik3030:
so to u it is reasonable for u to wake someone up in d middle of the night to buy u stuffs all in d name of craving?

It is when it is your wives you remember what is reasonable. But you people will go to university campuses and be ordering take aways for small small girls round the clock.

Then finish it off with tramadol to impress in bed. When you return home to your legal wives, you become alfa male.

C’mon go get me the damn cake.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by chinchonglee(m): 4:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
RillJ:

Obviously not married yet.

When the time comes, u go adapt
mtchewwww!!!
Get a maid bro...
i wouldnt av time for nonsense
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by LadySarah: 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
I craved party rice, roasted corn with ube, Abacha and sex!
I wanted them everyday. This was in my first pregnancy which was hellish for me but the others I was OK.

Funny enough once I put to birth, I so hated them.

My loving dh tried and even went over. I rem the day I cried so much when he forgot my Abacha and came home or that I'd kill him with sex grin grin

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
I work in the north east while my home and wife are in Abuja. When she got pregnant I took my whole 6 weeks of annual leave out of excitement and to take care of her.
I used to cook and clean while she went to work. When she comes back from work her first complaint is the house is smelling. Me wey clean house since morning

E no easy o

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
PierreAbutu:

Don't mind dem bro,

As for me, na her mama I go bring from village, make she use am do housegirl.....nonsense angry

Sharp guy. I for ask you for advice that time wey my wife get belle.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mummymahdi:

Believe me they do, just that they are not free to ask so they struggle and find solution by themselves u have to understand even married women not all have pregnancy cravings

So if it is possible to struggle and find solution for oneself, why bother others; especially the husband? The impression women give is that it is uncontrollable and that their craving must be fulfilled at once or else... The stu.pid husband will just be rushing up and down at 3 am looking for shawarma like mad person because the wife cannot wait for 2 more hours. Abeg, let us leave that one. My wife tried and tried in her first pregnancy. When I refused to answer her, she stopped it. She never had any 'uncontrollable cravings' in subsequent pregnancies.

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by IghravweIG(m): 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
Offpoint:
Remembered my aunt first pregnancy, she left breakfast in the morning and went to the mango tree in the compound to eat unripe mangoes till she's full. When mango season was over, she graduated to eating the leaves.

Drinking water in the toilet and oda bizzare behavior the husband couldn't can anymore.
This one off me.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by RillJ(m): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
chinchonglee:

mtchewwww!!!
Get a maid bro...
i wouldnt av time for nonsense

Get her a footman!
What happens when your kids also start acting up?
Get a maid/footman to fill the gap as you have no time?

Just watch out and see how things pan out

You will understand when you beg there.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by kunletexs: 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Don't worry. All na wayo. Woman just dey take am do shakara for their husband. If their husband no mind them, or if na baby mama dem be, na any and everything dem see dem go chop. Na only when one mumu husband dey for house na den deir pregnancy go make them think of shawarma at 2 am. Make I hear word joor.

Am not a woman but see it not out of wickedness or shakara. You know that the physique of a woman is totally different from men. Their hormones imbalance is the culprit. So please they didn't set out to be trouble but that a phrase.

Try to understand.

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ohemababy:

Enough of all these wayo wayo claims. Confirm from your Mother period!

My mother is a woman too. She will say yes.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by adisabarber(m): 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
cRobo:
Pregnant neighbor that don't even greet anybody before came knocking at my door because she perceived the aroma of the spaghetti I was preparing,

Thank God her husband was around and I insisted her husband eat from the food because I don't want any diabolic accusations

Cut story short

The pregnant lady finish my pot of spaghetti and asked me when next am I cooking it again

Her husband later apologized but I told him that there is nothing to apologize over

Las las she gave birth to a twins, a boy and a girl

Was one named after you?

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Kuddy1010(f): 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
I actually saw someone use doughnut to eat beans, she eats everything you call weird.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
LadySarah:
that's a lie though. I grew up with my sisters, I've almost never lived with a guy and I've been living with my girlfriend for over 2 years now. There's practically nothing a woman can tell me or deceive me with. The last time my elder sister quarrelled with her husband I ended up giving the man tips in secrets. There's no way on earth a woman can nag in my ears. I can easily ignore anybody including my mother no matter what they do even if she is crying.

Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
kunletexs:

Am not a woman but see it not out of wickedness or shakara. You know that the physique of a woman is totally different from men. Their hormones imbalance is the culprit. So please they didn't set out to be trouble but that a phrase.

Try to understand.

That is what they want you to believe. It is a scam. Even the so called pain of childbirth that they will be shouting upandan like mad people and nakeding themselves in the wards; cursing their husbands. It is all a lie. When I was in the North, I accompanied a friend to the maternity ward. No screaming, no pulling cloth no shouting no cursing. Hausa woman will give birth and come out looking fresh. Ask any doctor working in the North. No be the same process of delivery?

Don't mind all these 'educated' women wayo. Don't let them deceive you.
Re: Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things by DNSPro: 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
xendra:
I pray it never does that to me, I no fit suffer person pikin
some. Of you will even become so hostile. All pregnant women have this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met / I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son / The Travails Of Marrying Late